Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Descushiel Apologizes For Forgetting Her Lyrics While Singing National Anthem - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Descushiel Apologizes For Forgetting Her Lyrics While Singing National Anthem (27055 Views)

She’s An Evil Woman–Georgina Rodriguez Uncle Slams Her For Forgetting Her Family / Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding / Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts 2face: "You Are Ungrateful For Forgetting Blackface" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Descushiel Apologizes For Forgetting Her Lyrics While Singing National Anthem by Blazebond(m): 8:41pm On Oct 31, 2023
She is a rapper and also actress.
Re: Descushiel Apologizes For Forgetting Her Lyrics While Singing National Anthem by gaspology(m): 9:37pm On Oct 31, 2023
Not surprised. Majority of them have their brains in-between their thighs. Empty skull
Re: Descushiel Apologizes For Forgetting Her Lyrics While Singing National Anthem by AbuAeesha: 10:06pm On Oct 31, 2023
Is she also physically challenged??
Re: Descushiel Apologizes For Forgetting Her Lyrics While Singing National Anthem by SuccessfulRichi: 10:14pm On Oct 31, 2023
You people should stop abusing this girl. Na who chop bellefu dey sing for him country. Nigeria isn't worth it.
Re: Descushiel Apologizes For Forgetting Her Lyrics While Singing National Anthem by Lacash: 10:55pm On Oct 31, 2023
Kayzz34:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keWi5FSUS1k?si=rD7WQ_50GKEXGW7O

Actress and singer Descushiel has tendered an apology after forgetting the lyrics while singing the National Anthem. Descushiel who was dressed as a police officer was tasked with reciting the National Anthem at the Conference and Retreat for Senior Police Officers in Imo State on Monday, October 30.

During the event, which was aired live across TV stations, the singer could be seen singing the wrong lyrics.
And what more can u expect from brainless slay queen like her except knacking😃😃
Re: Descushiel Apologizes For Forgetting Her Lyrics While Singing National Anthem by dom(m): 11:27pm On Oct 31, 2023
lol.
can't bring myself to watch this! shame no gree me watch am.

Good for them, though. If you tell them to pay a professional choral group what they paid, or even a percentage of they paid this airhead of a bimbo they'll bluntly refuse.
Re: Descushiel Apologizes For Forgetting Her Lyrics While Singing National Anthem by MeineMutter: 12:25am On Nov 01, 2023
Nothing dey that head.
All na to kpensh and chop men money.

Her type plenty o.

Motor without engine. Our education system has gone to dogs.

During our time, there was no student that don’t know all the stanza as of primary 3.

Even if we were in toilet and they were singing national anthem, we would stand up and recite it. Everybody going around had to stop (with their right-hand palm placed on their chest) and recite our anthem(s).

Anyway, she would get over it. Nigerians are already forgetting MY OGA AT THE TOP… WWW.

Make she sha no go commit sui.cide sha.
Re: Descushiel Apologizes For Forgetting Her Lyrics While Singing National Anthem by Chuxx84: 5:33am On Nov 01, 2023
Social media girls na only to show body and ya**sh, dem no know book at all, nothing upstairs.
Re: Descushiel Apologizes For Forgetting Her Lyrics While Singing National Anthem by Shinzokiyotake(m): 8:28am On Nov 01, 2023
But she fine o
Re: Descushiel Apologizes For Forgetting Her Lyrics While Singing National Anthem by Youlins: 9:33am On Nov 01, 2023
Okporo isi. Beauty without brain. Didn't she rehearse the song before presentation ? Abeg spare us our hard earned data
Re: Descushiel Apologizes For Forgetting Her Lyrics While Singing National Anthem by CAPITALBEE: 10:36am On Nov 01, 2023
Padipadi:

Which part should I edit?
State it.

The part that referenced the Ownership of Glo... I believe your account was misstated.
Re: Descushiel Apologizes For Forgetting Her Lyrics While Singing National Anthem by Padipadi(m): 12:47pm On Nov 01, 2023
CAPITALBEE:

The part that referenced the Ownership of Glo... I believe your account was misstated.
Mike Adenuga owned glo. So what should be corrected again?
The person I referenced that time made a mistake and said Gbenga Adenuga instead of Mike Adenuga.
Re: Descushiel Apologizes For Forgetting Her Lyrics While Singing National Anthem by Shhhh01(f): 8:33am On Nov 02, 2023
So after all these beauty, no brains? God. Only people way no go school for nigeria no go know our national anthem.
Kayzz34:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keWi5FSUS1k?si=rD7WQ_50GKEXGW7O

Actress and singer Descushiel has tendered an apology after forgetting the lyrics while singing the National Anthem. Descushiel who was dressed as a police officer was tasked with reciting the National Anthem at the Conference and Retreat for Senior Police Officers in Imo State on Monday, October 30.

During the event, which was aired live across TV stations, the singer could be seen singing the wrong lyrics.
Re: Descushiel Apologizes For Forgetting Her Lyrics While Singing National Anthem by Damseldammie(f): 6:28pm On Nov 02, 2023
Olódo òshì

Okàn ní ewà lásán

Pretty for nothing

SMH
Re: Descushiel Apologizes For Forgetting Her Lyrics While Singing National Anthem by Shaneroberts: 5:55am On Nov 11, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Checkout Yemi Alade's New Hairstyle (see Photo) / Question Of The Day: Kiss Daniel Or Korede Bello? Who's Handsomer? / Freeze Replies Kiibati Bankole: I'm Not Broke, This Has Nothing To Do With Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.