Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage (32320 Views)

Help! An Unwanted Pregnancy Is Ruining My Life. / Am Feeling guilty Because Of My Friend / How Can I Stop Helping My Cousin Without Feeling Guilty About Her Kids? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by Tompson88: 6:48pm On Nov 03, 2023
You did well bro,but why do women do that,I knew one also who has interest in me,the funny thing is,I nor get money,I nor fine, I nor even get work and she knows,but despite, she said" we can start somewhere" as she has a job,she had one boy for his husband already but wants out,I have been avoiding her because I have conscience.
Hezzyluv:
I can't just wrap my fingers on the reason why some women cheat a lot. embarassed

Op, I was in same shoe like you. But in my own case, she didn't request divorce from her husband. I couldn't stand it at some point, l had no option then to resigned from the work I was doing and travel from Abuja to Lagos just to stop that nonsense because conscience no allow me rest.

I really thank God for his mercy on me and for giving me the grace for taking such bold step. It wasn't easy at first but it was worth it. Because, I was heading towards destruction.
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by aremubabs: 6:56pm On Nov 03, 2023
Chijeep:
It all happened like this...
I(a single man) and a married woman with 4kids who we both work in the same restaurant fell in love with each other, though we never had s3x but we use to have hot romance because I don't think I can bear sleeping with another man's wife.
These hidden relationship have been going on since 2 months now.
Like a joke, she asked me that will I marry her if she's single and I told her that yes because she's a spec both physically and otherwise.
BUT NOW I'M AFRAID OF WHAT'S COOKING NOW BECAUSE THIS SAME WOMAN HAVE TOLD HER HUSBAND THAT SHE WANT OUT OF THE MARRIAGE JUST FEW DAYS AGO AND THIS WEEK SHE HAVE INFORMED HER PARENTS OF HER INTENTION OF GETTING OUT OF THE MARRIAGE THOUGH HER PARENTS ARE NOT IN SUPPORT OF IT.

THOUGH I TRIED CLEARING MY MIND BY ASKING HER WHY WILL SHE LEAVE HER HUSBAND AND HER 4 KIDS AND SHE SAID THAT SHE NEVER LOVED HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE AND IT WAS HER MOM'S IDEA TO ACCEPT THE MAN'S PROPOSAL BECAUSE SHE WAS JUST 19 YEARS OF AGE WHILE THE MAN IS WAY MORE OLDER, AND TO CROWN IT UP, SHE SAID HER HUBBY ISN'T GOOD IN BED THAT HE PRACTICE HIS CHRISTIAN WAYS OF HAVING SEX SO MUCH THAT EVEN THE LITTLE SHE'S ENJOYING IN THE S3X OF A THING THAT SHE'S THE ONE TAKING IT UP ON HIM.

PLEASE HOW DO I GO ABOUT IN THIS KIND OF ISSUE, THOUGH I LOVE THIS WOMAN BUT I DON'T WANT TO HAVE A HAND IN THEIR SEPARATION.

You messed up by allowing yourself to even get involved in this entanglement.

You still have enough time to save yourself.
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by Hassanmaye(m): 7:11pm On Nov 03, 2023
SIXTEENTH:
Please abort mission, I repeat abort mission!!!
There are lots of single female out there and how sure that she will stick to you immediately after the breakups with her said husband because as she did to him same faith await you ahead, she claims he didn't satisfied her to the core yet she bored 4 kids, don't you see or read the signs on the water?
Leave the fool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by Hezzyluv: 7:12pm On Nov 03, 2023
Tompson88:
You did well bro,but why do women do that,I knew one also who has interest in me,the funny thing is,I nor get money,I nor fine, I nor even get work and she knows, but despite, she said" we can start somewhere" as she has a job,she had one boy for his husband already but wants out,I have been avoiding her because I have conscience.

@bold, I was in these categories u mentioned up there excluding the job sha. Even the job then, this woman knew I was just doing it just because no job and a bird at hand is worth more den millions in the forest. But yet, she couldn't allow me rest. "Wetin even funny for my own case be say", she came and toast me directly no even conner conner inside this matta.

Anyway, one wise man that had firsthand experience said, fear women. And I fink he knew what his eyes saw.

Just try your best possible to avoid her totally no dey open teeth with her. She may hate u for that. But, no just send her.

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by talk2bity: 7:12pm On Nov 03, 2023
It's a good sign that she will go and leave you one day after marrying her. You better pray for God's mercy.
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by Hassanmaye(m): 7:13pm On Nov 03, 2023
advanceDNA:

Shebi u are in love..... And she told u she doesn't love her husband and her parents forced her and mumu u believe all her revised standard version of everything.... Ehen!! go ahead naa... Ngwanu!! Love conquers all things naaaaa grin

Just know that weda she leave her kids with her husband or she pack them come ur house...... u are taking care of 4 children and a woman insensitive enough to leave her husband and kids because of what she already has and can even nurture.....

My own is .... Women are only sweet when they come and go, seeing them once in a while ........baba . u see ....once they pack into your house... Ur eyes go soon clear with a very rude shock when u see the principality in them emerge....

The Truth is we men easily get bored with women, once you sleep with a woman thrice you won't feel her the same anymore
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by Hassanmaye(m): 7:16pm On Nov 03, 2023
BigYash:
Her husband isn't good in bed,na em she use born four kids o. Op wetin you dey find for woman wen born four kids yash?

After she don born four for you also,she go say you are not good on the chair.. Since the first husband wasn't good on bed.

Guy better use your head,and give that woman space o. A word they say is enough for who?
Allow him to learn
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by Hassanmaye(m): 7:25pm On Nov 03, 2023
Urexcellency:
Haba, you are the only one that can talk to that woman to remain in the marriage, since you are the reason why the marriage is going bad. But wait...., how did you start that friendship before it gets to that level of intimacy, don't you know she's married, àbí how can a married woman with 4 kids be so attractive to you?
Pls guys learn to always respect the fact that some ladies are married
4 kids! He's not normal
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by Hassanmaye(m): 7:26pm On Nov 03, 2023
Tayorshd87:

May God bless your generation that's why I was telling a friend sometimes ago that u putting a woman in your house as a wife is like a bondage because she go tire u soon and u can't bring any other spec to the house again 🤔

Forget I love u I love you is because u guyz are not living together yet those things go disappear ☹️🙁
Is one of the things I fear about marriage
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by Hassanmaye(m): 7:29pm On Nov 03, 2023
Donpenny:
I dnt knw the kind of relationship a single guy will be having with a married woman if he doesn't have an ulterior motive. When you were sweet talking her dnt you knw woman love fantasies? . Now she has fellen for you, you won run. You must fuvk her o since na Bleep you won Bleep. Animal
Haha
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by Hassanmaye(m): 7:33pm On Nov 03, 2023
BadMaster:

These things are rampant, especially at work places.

I have also been in such situation a couple of times myself. I had to distance myself from the situation before it got to the point of no return. The funny thing is, when you see these women with their husbands, you would think they are loving and happy couples, but behind their husbands, these women grab any opportunity to cheat.

When we warn men about what's going on with women these days, some double down, claiming theirs is different.
Marriage They scare me bro,
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by Hassanmaye(m): 7:36pm On Nov 03, 2023
RomanGreen:

You dey mind them? By the time guys pass her around, her eyes go clear. Women and their foolish emotions. Only few of them have control over that their unchecked emotions.

Them never marry women wey single finish e come be second hand.
grin
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by Dedonrukky: 7:36pm On Nov 03, 2023
You want to scatter another man's marriage. But know that what goes around comes around.
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by Hassanmaye(m): 7:39pm On Nov 03, 2023
Godfullsam:

90% of what ever they say na pure undiluted fat lies!

A woman once told me her husband works and base in South South. She told me her husband hasn't come home for almost a year.

She claimed she was more or less a single mother as there was no more love between her and her husband.

Only for me to find out that she sleeps and wakes every day with her husband. A reliable source said her husband works here in Abuja.
Haha that gender eh. . .
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by Hassanmaye(m): 7:41pm On Nov 03, 2023
spiSeyi:
Op don fvck the woman toto but he come dey disguise, hot romance with no sex in deed.
Op don use preek to reset another man's wife's brain.
Meanwhile, you are on your way to the land of regrets where gnashing of teeth is the other of the day.
Marrying a single lady nah whala not to talk of an old evening newspaper with 4 kids. Op you need a thorough mental evaluation for you to find an After 4'O clock attractive 🤮🤮🤢
😂 😂
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by Pootle: 7:46pm On Nov 03, 2023
Nigga44:
The lesson to learn here as a married woman be say nothing dey outside........many single men would promise you marriage, and encourage you to leave your home. But once you come outside........everybody go disappear.

the French president and the wife did something similar, and they never regretted undecided.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by OBTOREPA(m): 7:59pm On Nov 03, 2023
Shalommy:
Op, you don scatter person marriage. Chaii.....
Your gender lol
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by smasher1(m): 8:02pm On Nov 03, 2023
SIXTEENTH:
Please abort mission, I repeat abort mission!!!
There are lots of single female out there and how sure that she will stick to you immediately after the breakups with her said husband because as she did to him same faith await you ahead, she claims he didn't satisfied her to the core yet she bored 4 kids, don't you see or read the signs on the water?

The Op doesn't know that he can't satisfy a woman that has 4 kids in bed and according to him, they've not done it yet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by smasher1(m): 8:04pm On Nov 03, 2023
advanceDNA:

Shebi u are in love..... And she told u she doesn't love her husband and her parents forced her and mumu u believe all her revised standard version of everything.... Ehen!! go ahead naa... Ngwanu!! Love conquers all things naaaaa grin

Just know that weda she leave her kids with her husband or she pack them come ur house...... u are taking care of 4 children and a woman insensitive enough to leave her husband and kids because of what she already has and can even nurture.....

My own is .... Women are only sweet when they come and go, seeing them once in a while ........baba . u see ....once they pack into your house... Ur eyes go soon clear with a very rude shock when u see the principality in them emerge....

He believes the woman until he realizes that the husband is just looking up to God and the four kids, that's why he didn't end the marriage himself. As he is already fed up and she's doing him a favour mentioning this for the third time.
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by SIXTEENTH(m): 8:10pm On Nov 03, 2023
smasher1:

The Op doesn't know that he can't satisfy a woman that has 4 kids in bed and according to him, they've not done it yet.

Him dey form Mr. Nice Guy

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by smasher1(m): 8:12pm On Nov 03, 2023
Itiskdg121:
I will be truthful with you @OP.

How on earth are you sexually attracted to a woman with 4 kids? You are tasteless bro. Haha.

I would like to advise you to go find a job that'll better your life. Don't let a low life personality determine your future.

Try to read about successful people and emulate their journey to success.

There are lots of beautiful/elegant girls outside there, even outside Nigeria you will enjoy. Not someone a man has to turn to rags.

Think bro, think.

Even to date a woman with one kid, ask yourself sincerely if you would be ready to train that one kid for many years, not to talk of 4 kids with her husband still alive. The Op is terrible.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by JapaNinja: 8:14pm On Nov 03, 2023
Before I begin dash una my free advice, dis yarn remind me say life dey repeat itself o! Why?

Because e get EXACTLY de same-same wey dey happen EXACTLY for my place here like you talk - de only difference be say de woman for my side don get 5 children.

Dis one dey happen now-now for one Christian Camp wey dey Ogun State. De woman na our neighbour for our estate, and her papa na senior Pastor for one pentecostal church wey dey Abeokuta.

De woman dey do fingerfoods and cake business in de Camp with one bachelor wey im name be Daniel.

Despite say na Christian Camp dem dey, Dis woman dey parade everywhere with the bachelor sotey people dey say de bachelor na her boyfriend.

Everybody dey call de woman harlot for her back, and the authorities of the Camp don hear wetin dey happen and don dey arrange how dem go expel am, but de woman never know.

Anyway, my advice go dey short and simple: RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!

Whether or not you don dey sex the woman o, and no matter wetin she say or no say.... RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!

CHIKENA!

Chijeep:
I(a single man) and a married woman with 4kids who we both work in the same restaurant fell in love with each other, though we never had s3x but we use to have hot romance because I don't think I can bear sleeping with another man's wife.
Like a joke, she asked me that will I marry her if she's single and I told her that yes because she's a spec both physically and otherwise.
BUT NOW I'M AFRAID OF WHAT'S COOKING NOW BECAUSE THIS SAME WOMAN HAVE TOLD HER HUSBAND THAT SHE WANT OUT OF THE MARRIAGE JUST FEW DAYS AGO AND THIS WEEK SHE HAVE INFORMED HER PARENTS OF HER INTENTION OF GETTING OUT OF THE MARRIAGE THOUGH HER PARENTS ARE NOT IN SUPPORT OF IT.

THOUGH I TRIED CLEARING MY MIND BY ASKING HER WHY WILL SHE LEAVE HER HUSBAND AND HER 4 KIDS AND SHE SAID THAT SHE NEVER LOVED HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE AND IT WAS HER MOM'S IDEA TO ACCEPT THE MAN'S PROPOSAL BECAUSE SHE WAS JUST 19 YEARS OF AGE WHILE THE MAN IS WAY MORE OLDER, AND TO CROWN IT UP, SHE SAID HER HUBBY ISN'T GOOD IN BED THAT HE PRACTICE HIS CHRISTIAN WAYS OF HAVING SEX SO MUCH THAT EVEN THE LITTLE SHE'S ENJOYING IN THE S3X OF A THING THAT SHE'S THE ONE TAKING IT UP ON HIM.

PLEASE HOW DO I GO ABOUT IN THIS KIND OF ISSUE, THOUGH I LOVE THIS WOMAN BUT I DON'T WANT TO HAVE A HAND IN THEIR SEPARATION.

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by Tayorshd87: 8:15pm On Nov 03, 2023
Hassanmaye:

Is one of the things I fear about marriage

My brother but u must give birth and have a family due to old age and don't forget someone gave birth to you..

So u must give birth to somebody too 🤔
That's what nature entails

Don't be afraid and take a bold step 🪜
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by Tetraozonaitera: 8:15pm On Nov 03, 2023
You are a very ejaculative baboon. An uncommon specie of orangutan. You are but a very clever devilish creature that is about to metamorphose into a strange demonic entity who should be ran away from at a slight sighting.

In fact, you may end up unfolding into a dracula if care is not taken.

Your post is so annoying that I might end up breaking the sixth green bottle in front of me on your phenomenal triangular head.

Get out of my sight!

Very garrulous human being.
Anyways, what's the title of the movie. I'm feeling dizzy already.
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by Justkatty(f): 8:21pm On Nov 03, 2023
I pity you dear op.
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by BECALMBECALM(m): 8:27pm On Nov 03, 2023
Chijeep:

Op, you have finally destoryed another man's home. Just wait for the consequences. You will see the result very soon. I pity you
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by maasoap(m): 8:30pm On Nov 03, 2023
VawulentMan:
I won't waste my vawulence on you. Just know that, that woman mind is made up already and nah you destroy that marriage.
you comot another person firewood, use am light your own
It's not too late because she's still with her husband, our Oga just need to let her see the disadvantages of leaving her marriage. All he has to tell her is that if she leaves her marriage, her four kids will suffer whether she leaves with them or leave them behind.
This is nothing new, it happens every now and then when a woman would just get tired of her marriage without any real fault from husband.
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by kinsnazzy: 8:52pm On Nov 03, 2023
Why will a man fall into this trap over and over again, now go and erase I love her.use your time and energy to purse your dream girl
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 03, 2023
You've already had your hands in their impending separation unless you want to deceive yourself. The question is how will you cater for a divorce woman with 4 kids if she eventually become yours?
Chijeep:

Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by purples25(f): 9:02pm On Nov 03, 2023
Men say the human property can't leave.

The professor//professor of love a.k.a the disguised dog on a leash is already backing away in fear. He's a mouse and not a giaants after all, he didn't mean all the shows of bravado and words of fearlessness.

She's on her own. Never trust the dogs on leashes. They always run back to their owners when push turns to shove.

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by CHAQUR: 9:19pm On Nov 03, 2023
Your assurance of marriage...is the beginning of her marriage destruction. That was what reset her brain back to her 19 years old self, before marriage. I doubt it if you are fully aware of what is loading...
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by flokii: 9:21pm On Nov 03, 2023
@OP How old are you?..

It's like you don't know women manipulate a lot.. the moment they see you as gentle and soft, they will start their evil schemings.

So as single ladies plenty reach, na married woman and mother of 4 dey enter your eyes?.. some of you will just go and be inviting problems into your life.

How do you think the silly woman will take it should you fail to marry her as promised?.. you better watch your back.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Types Of Husband: Men What Type Are You? Women What type Is Your Hubby?? / Who Weds Who: Man Weds Woman Or Woman Weds Man? / Police Officer Snatches Another Man’s Wife, Detains Son For Challenging Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.