Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage (32325 Views)

Help! An Unwanted Pregnancy Is Ruining My Life. / Am Feeling guilty Because Of My Friend / How Can I Stop Helping My Cousin Without Feeling Guilty About Her Kids? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by Dbarrzx: 3:45pm On Nov 03, 2023
OP this match started with 4:0...how u wan win this game? She carries you handicap

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by Salvation2: 3:48pm On Nov 03, 2023
Chijeep:
It all happened like this...
I(a single man) and a married woman with 4kids who we both work in the same restaurant fell in love with each other, though we never had s3x but we use to have hot romance because I don't think I can bear sleeping with another man's wife.
These hidden relationship have been going on since 2 months now.
Like a joke, she asked me that will I marry her if she's single and I told her that yes because she's a spec both physically and otherwise.
BUT NOW I'M AFRAID OF WHAT'S COOKING NOW BECAUSE THIS SAME WOMAN HAVE TOLD HER HUSBAND THAT SHE WANT OUT OF THE MARRIAGE JUST FEW DAYS AGO AND THIS WEEK SHE HAVE INFORMED HER PARENTS OF HER INTENTION OF GETTING OUT OF THE MARRIAGE THOUGH HER PARENTS ARE NOT IN SUPPORT OF IT.

THOUGH I TRIED CLEARING MY MIND BY ASKING HER WHY WILL SHE LEAVE HER HUSBAND AND HER 4 KIDS AND SHE SAID THAT SHE NEVER LOVED HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE AND IT WAS HER MOM'S IDEA TO ACCEPT THE MAN'S PROPOSAL BECAUSE SHE WAS JUST 19 YEARS OF AGE WHILE THE MAN IS WAY MORE OLDER, AND TO CROWN IT UP, SHE SAID HER HUBBY ISN'T GOOD IN BED THAT HE PRACTICE HIS CHRISTIAN WAYS OF HAVING SEX SO MUCH THAT EVEN THE LITTLE SHE'S ENJOYING IN THE S3X OF A THING THAT SHE'S THE ONE TAKING IT UP ON HIM.

PLEASE HOW DO I GO ABOUT IN THIS KIND OF ISSUE, THOUGH I LOVE THIS WOMAN BUT I DON'T WANT TO HAVE A HAND IN THEIR SEPARATION.

Am sure u have not read my story? If u have, U will run for ur dear life. Spiritually u will block ur way and u will suffer in the long run.
To cut the long story shot for u, Bible tells us that whoever leaves his/her husband or wife and be married or sleeping with another committed adultery. He or she is legally bound to that formal husband or wife until one of them dies. Until then, they are still bound by the LAW or institution called MARRIAGE.
When I went to the Spirit land, they told me it's an abomination to sleep with another person's wife or husband and that it blocks the way of such a person especially the man. God on the hand said whatever God has joined together, let NO MAN put asunder...

OP I won't condemn u because I was once like u. I had alot of money, cars and am very handsome, hence all sorts of women chase me until I encountered the Almighty God. I will advice u not to pass that route because it will lead to ur ultimate destruction. Instead focus on God Almighty and let Him use His hand to re-arrange everything for u and sort her out with her husband. God bless u.

Shalom!!!

3 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by iSense247: 3:48pm On Nov 03, 2023
What is left of a woman after 19 years of marriage and four kids? I'm sure the lady in question must be older than you. The attractive and delicious meal before you is poisonous. If you eat it, you are gone.

Be warned!
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by Burgerlomo: 3:48pm On Nov 03, 2023
cool
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by Ramirezkhay(m): 3:50pm On Nov 03, 2023
cheesy

Kilo fe sheku ninu
Ob* O'lomo Merin OP shocked

grin
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by phkka1(m): 3:52pm On Nov 03, 2023
You have already separated them with your romantic life. You need to pray for givenness and I assure you that the marriage will never be the same again because of you.
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by Mummiesboy: 3:55pm On Nov 03, 2023
What's that your name again? Chijeeb abi? Is like that jeeb in-between your legs want to put you in to big trouble
Use your head oga
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by meobizy(f): 3:56pm On Nov 03, 2023
Chijeep:
I(a single man) and a married woman with 4kids who we both work in the same restaurant fell in love with each other, though we never had s3x but we use to have hot romance because I don't think I can bear sleeping with another man's wife.
Like a joke, she asked me that will I marry her if she's single and I told her that yes because she's a spec both physically and otherwise.
BUT NOW I'M AFRAID OF WHAT'S COOKING NOW BECAUSE THIS SAME WOMAN HAVE TOLD HER HUSBAND THAT SHE WANT OUT OF THE MARRIAGE JUST FEW DAYS AGO AND THIS WEEK SHE HAVE INFORMED HER PARENTS OF HER INTENTION OF GETTING OUT OF THE MARRIAGE THOUGH HER PARENTS ARE NOT IN SUPPORT OF IT.

THOUGH I TRIED CLEARING MY MIND BY ASKING HER WHY WILL SHE LEAVE HER HUSBAND AND HER 4 KIDS AND SHE SAID THAT SHE NEVER LOVED HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE AND IT WAS HER MOM'S IDEA TO ACCEPT THE MAN'S PROPOSAL BECAUSE SHE WAS JUST 19 YEARS OF AGE WHILE THE MAN IS WAY MORE OLDER, AND TO CROWN IT UP, SHE SAID HER HUBBY ISN'T GOOD IN BED THAT HE PRACTICE HIS CHRISTIAN WAYS OF HAVING SEX SO MUCH THAT EVEN THE LITTLE SHE'S ENJOYING IN THE S3X OF A THING THAT SHE'S THE ONE TAKING IT UP ON HIM.

PLEASE HOW DO I GO ABOUT IN THIS KIND OF ISSUE, THOUGH I LOVE THIS WOMAN BUT I DON'T WANT TO HAVE A HAND IN THEIR SEPARATION.
Them no dey forbid second wife. My boss back in the day never shut up about having three wives and ten kids. He said his greatest achievement was building houses for all three.
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by searchlight: 3:58pm On Nov 03, 2023
incandescentena:
Someone should remind us what Karma is again...grin
There is nothing like karma. When is karma visiting buhari, ibb, obj, Tinubu, Atiku, saraki, orji Kalu and their likes?
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by MrDoGood(m): 4:04pm On Nov 03, 2023
Chijeep:

Your hand is all over it already.
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by Foodhub2023: 4:06pm On Nov 03, 2023
Chijeep:

Kia wahala no dey finish, bro after 4 kids? Abeg doctor in the house help me check this OP
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by EvangelistChuks(m): 4:10pm On Nov 03, 2023
“Though I love this woman”,hmmmm. Love is indeed “RELATIVE”.
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by winner37(m): 4:12pm On Nov 03, 2023
Oga you have no blame ....is natural to fell in love since you didn't advice her to jump out of her marriage than what are you blaming yourself?
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by Tonitoniton(m): 4:13pm On Nov 03, 2023
[quote author=Chijeep post=126718747]It all happened like this...

PLEASE HOW DO I GO ABOUT IN THIS KIND OF ISSUE, THOUGH I LOVE THIS WOMAN BUT I DON'T WANT TO HAVE A HAND IN THEIR

So, oga, u are not afraid to touch another's man wife?

U are even claiming u are in love with her. May God punish u and ur likes with sickness u can not cure.

For breaking up another man's home, may u never have a home of urs. God punish u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by Godfullsam(m): 4:14pm On Nov 03, 2023
advanceDNA:

U dey believe wetin woman talk??
Na ur grave u dey dig if u nor know

Go ahead if u truly want her and be ready for any outcome of ur decision... don't do it because of what she said ....80 % are all lies...

90% of what ever they say na pure undiluted fat lies!

A woman once told me her husband works and base in South South. She told me her husband hasn't come home for almost a year.

She claimed she was more or less a single mother as there was no more love between her and her husband.

Only for me to find out that she sleeps and wakes every day with her husband. A reliable source said her husband works here in Abuja.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by phenylalanine(m): 4:16pm On Nov 03, 2023
Chijeep:

U didn't love each other, is just that you find yourself in the same space often and again what makes u think u will be able to satisfy such women in bed? U can't help her now since u guys are already romancing so find a way out .
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by tonididdy(m): 4:17pm On Nov 03, 2023
I don't understand how you find a married woman with kids sexually attractive unless she's naked.

....you are single, you won't flock with your kinds ... Na married woman dey your eye

Continue ....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by Originalsly: 4:21pm On Nov 03, 2023
Bro .... tell her the same .... that you have the same Christian way about you .... and in your sexual experiences you're only comfortable in that one position .... and women have made the very complain ... that you're boring in bed. In fact ... it affected you so much that you fear sex .... the reason you can romance but never tried to take it to the next level. A few of your short time exes tried to teach you new moves but it didn't work. I'm almost sure she'll run mack to the husband... after all .... she wants to leave so she can be with you. If this doesn't work.... tell her you be gay!
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by IgOga(m): 4:28pm On Nov 03, 2023
Youngman you are about to destroy your own life.

Just know that you were warned
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by Bluearrow: 4:33pm On Nov 03, 2023
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by advanceDNA: 4:34pm On Nov 03, 2023
tonididdy:
I don't understand how you find a married woman with kids sexually attractive unless she's naked.

....you are single, you won't flock with your kinds ... Na married woman dey your eye

Continue ....

There are pple dying for Kim Kardashian oooo

Some women are beautiful after 5 seff

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by tonididdy(m): 4:38pm On Nov 03, 2023
advanceDNA:

There are pple dying for Kim Kardashian oooo

Some women are beautiful after 5 seff

Because they have seen kims unclothedness.
I can't having sexual feelings for a married woman I have never seen her unclothedness.
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by greypencils: 4:40pm On Nov 03, 2023
VawulentMan:
I won't waste my vawulence on you. Just know that, that woman mind is made up already and nah you destroy that marriage.
you comot another person firewood, use am light your own
Very cockroach human being he is.
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by edunaragold(f): 4:42pm On Nov 03, 2023
I know the woman is an igbo woman right ,it's common for them .
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by spiSeyi: 4:44pm On Nov 03, 2023
Op don fvck the woman toto but he come dey disguise, hot romance with no sex in deed.
Op don use preek to reset another man's wife's brain.
Meanwhile, you are on your way to the land of regrets where gnashing of teeth is the other of the day.
Marrying a single lady nah whala not to talk of an old evening newspaper with 4 kids. Op you need a thorough mental evaluation for you to find an After 4'O clock attractive 🤮🤮🤢

Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by achimendy(m): 4:46pm On Nov 03, 2023
Chijeep:

You don't want to have a hand in their separation and you've been loving and having hot romance with somebody's wife, how are we sure you've not been sleeping with that woman? For her to be saying her husband is not good in bed means you're doing her good in bed.

In conclusion, you're just a confused idiot trying to spoil another man's marriage because of your lustful desires.

If you fear God leave that woman alone.
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by Isolock: 4:46pm On Nov 03, 2023
Chijeep:

You've gotten yourself in a hot mess. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL HER PUSH FOR A DIVORCE.
Out of all the women in the world, you chose to mess with another man's wife, forgetting that it could be your wife some day that another will mess up like this. You took advantage of a vulnerable/confused woman. Whatever her issues were with the Man, *"THEY ARE MARRIED"*. By tradition and the sight of God, she's taken.
End the dirty relationship and seek for God's mercy bro. You don't have to sleep with a woman before it is called fornication. The fact that you've romanced her and desired her in your thoughts, you are already guilty. Repent bro

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by achimendy(m): 4:48pm On Nov 03, 2023
VawulentMan:

This is her third time?
But she took the move after you answered her that you will marry her if she was single
Op too slap you eh..

Hahahahahahahaha

he doesn't know how to lie.
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by advanceDNA: 4:48pm On Nov 03, 2023
tonididdy:

Because they have seen kims unclothedness.
I can't having sexual feelings for a married woman I have never seen her unclothedness.

grin grin grin.
Oh ...so for u....it's about confirming the body is still inviting...so being married or having 4 kids is not really stopping you ....hahahahahahaha....u be bad guy
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by tonididdy(m): 4:49pm On Nov 03, 2023
advanceDNA:

grin grin grin.
Oh ...so for u....it's about confirming the body is still inviting...so being married or having 4 kids is not really stopping ....hahahahahahaha....u be bad guy

It's common sense bra
Personally, nothing will attract me to a clothed married woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by rafcrown(m): 4:51pm On Nov 03, 2023
Harddiskng:
Hmm
Mothet of 1,2,3 and 4.
2 fools in love or laugh in chinese

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by Afodot0022(m): 4:51pm On Nov 03, 2023
Look at this op trying to rip coal of fire on his own big head. You have the guts to get intimate with another man wife irrespective of the lies she told you. That is what women are known best for..LIES.... She is just saying all those just to paint the husband black. I have same experience, when I met my ex wife , she was dating a guy then and they both living together but not legally married. They have dated for close to 5yrs and while she was still living with the guy, I met her and we started having intimacy together, she left that guy and in process she got pregnant for me. This was a guy they have shared a lot together with and she just left the guy just like that because she met me, I didn't know that same fate will also before me aswell. I was feeling fly that yes I took her from another man not knowing that I will regret and pay dearly for it. Our marriage lasted for 5years and I can tell you that it was all misery in the marriage, she started cheating on me and start seeing another guy after having two kids. Now we have gone our separate ways and it now boils down on my that it was karma that played. If this woman eventually leave her marriage , I can bet my life that she will also leave you in times to come, a woman that can sacrifice her marriage and the future of her kids just because she met you will also do same to you in future. you will never enjoy such woman cos she never belong to you. You stole her from the rightful owner.Pls leave that woman alone and don't allow her to destroy your life, no matter the story she gave you, let her face her marriage and kids . Pls I beg you o.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who Weds Who: Man Weds Woman Or Woman Weds Man? / Police Officer Snatches Another Man’s Wife, Detains Son For Challenging Him / Mother Ties Up Her Four Kids In A Viral Christmas Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.