Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage (32319 Views)

Help! An Unwanted Pregnancy Is Ruining My Life. / Am Feeling guilty Because Of My Friend / How Can I Stop Helping My Cousin Without Feeling Guilty About Her Kids? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by ireke(m): 4:53pm On Nov 03, 2023
Nigga44:
The lesson to learn here as a married woman be say nothing dey outside........many single men would promise you marriage, and encourage you to leave your home. But once you come outside........everybody go disappear.

I think he encouraged the woman for too long.

I had a friend from way back. We reconnected (on phone), we were both now married with kids and we live in different towns. I don't tell anybody what is happening in my marriage. Actually, for some strange reasons in my head, I drastically reduce my interactions with ladies when I'm not in good terms with my wife. Anyways my friend kept talking about her marriage and I was always listening and encouraging her by giving her with the word of God that we both grew up with. I also supported her financially once in a while. We are good like that.

Then one day she called me up and told me she's tired of the marriage and she was going to visit her sister in another town and she plan to just stay there - away from the husband. I told I have nothing to say since she's the only one that is facing the issues in her marriage. I also let her know that I would be breaking every form of communication with her once she leaves. She was so angry with me, but I was adamant that I would not be seen as the one that encouraged her to leave her marriage or her sponsor as a single parent.

Make I no lie, the fear of having to support a single parent financially was highly instrumental in knocking the fear of God into me. My stinginess has been keeping me on the straight and narrow path since 1400bc grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by phemmyfour: 4:54pm On Nov 03, 2023
Chijeep:
It all happened like this...
I(a single man) and a married woman with 4kids who we both work in the same restaurant fell in love with each other, though we never had s3x but we use to have hot romance because I don't think I can bear sleeping with another man's wife.
These hidden relationship have been going on since 2 months now.
Like a joke, she asked me that will I marry her if she's single and I told her that yes because she's a spec both physically and otherwise.
BUT NOW I'M AFRAID OF WHAT'S COOKING NOW BECAUSE THIS SAME WOMAN HAVE TOLD HER HUSBAND THAT SHE WANT OUT OF THE MARRIAGE JUST FEW DAYS AGO AND THIS WEEK SHE HAVE INFORMED HER PARENTS OF HER INTENTION OF GETTING OUT OF THE MARRIAGE THOUGH HER PARENTS ARE NOT IN SUPPORT OF IT.

THOUGH I TRIED CLEARING MY MIND BY ASKING HER WHY WILL SHE LEAVE HER HUSBAND AND HER 4 KIDS AND SHE SAID THAT SHE NEVER LOVED HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE AND IT WAS HER MOM'S IDEA TO ACCEPT THE MAN'S PROPOSAL BECAUSE SHE WAS JUST 19 YEARS OF AGE WHILE THE MAN IS WAY MORE OLDER, AND TO CROWN IT UP, SHE SAID HER HUBBY ISN'T GOOD IN BED THAT HE PRACTICE HIS CHRISTIAN WAYS OF HAVING SEX SO MUCH THAT EVEN THE LITTLE SHE'S ENJOYING IN THE S3X OF A THING THAT SHE'S THE ONE TAKING IT UP ON HIM.

PLEASE HOW DO I GO ABOUT IN THIS KIND OF ISSUE, THOUGH I LOVE THIS WOMAN BUT I DON'T WANT TO HAVE A HAND IN THEIR SEPARATION.
Tell her that you don't love her to the extent of leaving her husband for you. Be careful, if she can leave her husband for you, she can leave you for another guy when challenges come.

Be wise....Else you're gonna lurn and you're gonna lurn the hard way
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by advanceDNA: 4:54pm On Nov 03, 2023
tonididdy:

It's common sense bra
Personally, nothing will attract me to a clothed married woman.

Buy in reality men get attracted to women without seeing them nakΓ©d first.....

This op own na love as a result of seeing each, talking, and engaging every day... Sometimes love can creep up on us anytime....especially when u are a man that doesn't not have confidence to meet fine single girls....na them dey date single mothers everywhere

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by captaininiobong(m): 4:55pm On Nov 03, 2023
If it's because of sex you want to spoil another's marriage my bro wait for your turn same thing will happen to you. Even if you marry her today, the sex go tire una one day and everyone go find him way..

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by achimendy(m): 4:59pm On Nov 03, 2023
advanceDNA:

Shebi u are in love..... And she told u she doesn't love her husband and her parents forced her and mumu u believe all her revised standard version of everything.... Ehen!! go ahead naa... Ngwanu!! Love conquers all things naaaaa grin

Just know that weda she leave her kids with her husband or she pack them come ur house...... u are taking care of 4 children and a woman insensitive enough to leave her husband and kids because of what she already has and can even nurture.....

My own is .... Women are only sweet when they come and go, seeing them once in a while ........baba . u see ....once they pack into your house... Ur eyes go soon clear with a very rude shock when u see the principality in them emerge....

Hahahahahahahaha πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by captaininiobong(m): 5:00pm On Nov 03, 2023
Karma is jimming up for you too.

She will later realize what she did was wrong and go back to her 4 children. You who will you go back too especially if she has a child for you?
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by achimendy(m): 5:03pm On Nov 03, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

Op I admire you for your decency and being honest.Many young men in your shoes knowing the woman is married would try to go beyond the platonic romance,that is by having sex with her, but you didn't because you have a conscience and morals.
Just try to convince her to remain in her marriage and help the man work on the marriage.
Because it's not like the woman's husband offended her or is an abusive one.
The marriage just needs reconstruction .
But if she's adamant on leaving, just keep a distance from her so it won't look like you are encouraging her to leave her husband.
If she decides that it is you she wants,then fine and good.
But for now while she's still in the man's house,pause your romance with another man's house.
Let her do everything by herself in leaving.

Are you high?

Where is the decency and morals in having hot romance with somebody's wife?
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by thowbie7ven(m): 5:03pm On Nov 03, 2023
advanceDNA:

Shebi u are in love..... And she told u she doesn't love her husband and her parents forced her and mumu u believe all her revised standard version of everything.... Ehen!! go ahead naa... Ngwanu!! Love conquers all things naaaaa grin

Just know that weda she leave her kids with her husband or she pack them come ur house...... u are taking care of 4 children and a woman insensitive enough to leave her husband and kids because of what she already has and can even nurture.....

My own is .... Women are only sweet when they come and go, seeing them once in a while ........baba . u see ....once they pack into your house... Ur eyes go soon clear with a very rude shock when u see the principality in them emerge....

I swear this your last sentence should be framed for future reference....you're 100% correct my brother
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by mt77: 5:07pm On Nov 03, 2023
I hope you realise that you.are sowing a seed now, And you should be willing to embrace the harvest when it comes...Good luck!
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by NothingDoMe: 5:08pm On Nov 03, 2023
VawulentMan:
I won't waste my vawulence on you. Just know that, that woman mind is made up already and nah you destroy that marriage.
you comot another person firewood, use am light your own
You nor well πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by NothingDoMe: 5:09pm On Nov 03, 2023
Taylor94:
embarassed
@Taylor94 come out. Post don enter front page.
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by Kingsolar: 5:09pm On Nov 03, 2023
My pain n joy for you the guy is that u are yet to be married. Same u met out to another, same shall be measured unto you!!!
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by NothingDoMe: 5:09pm On Nov 03, 2023
Nigga44:
The lesson to learn here as a married woman be say nothing dey outside........many single men would promise you marriage, and encourage you to leave your home. But once you come outside........everybody go disappear.
πŸ’―
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by InvertedHammer: 5:11pm On Nov 03, 2023
Chijeep:
I(a single man) and a married woman with 4kids who we both work in the same restaurant fell in love with each other, though we never had s3x but we use to have hot romance because I don't think I can bear sleeping with another man's wife.
Like a joke, she asked me that will I marry her if she's single and I told her that yes because she's a spec both physically and otherwise.
BUT NOW I'M AFRAID OF WHAT'S COOKING NOW BECAUSE THIS SAME WOMAN HAVE TOLD HER HUSBAND THAT SHE WANT OUT OF THE MARRIAGE JUST FEW DAYS AGO AND THIS WEEK SHE HAVE INFORMED HER PARENTS OF HER INTENTION OF GETTING OUT OF THE MARRIAGE THOUGH HER PARENTS ARE NOT IN SUPPORT OF IT.

THOUGH I TRIED CLEARING MY MIND BY ASKING HER WHY WILL SHE LEAVE HER HUSBAND AND HER 4 KIDS AND SHE SAID THAT SHE NEVER LOVED HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE AND IT WAS HER MOM'S IDEA TO ACCEPT THE MAN'S PROPOSAL BECAUSE SHE WAS JUST 19 YEARS OF AGE WHILE THE MAN IS WAY MORE OLDER, AND TO CROWN IT UP, SHE SAID HER HUBBY ISN'T GOOD IN BED THAT HE PRACTICE HIS CHRISTIAN WAYS OF HAVING SEX SO MUCH THAT EVEN THE LITTLE SHE'S ENJOYING IN THE S3X OF A THING THAT SHE'S THE ONE TAKING IT UP ON HIM.

PLEASE HOW DO I GO ABOUT IN THIS KIND OF ISSUE, THOUGH I LOVE THIS WOMAN BUT I DON'T WANT TO HAVE A HAND IN THEIR SEPARATION.

/
With your meagre salary, you really believe you can afford to raise another man's 4 children and at the end, they will abandon you back to their father? Good luck! I love people who can only learn the hard way.

/
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by NothingDoMe: 5:20pm On Nov 03, 2023
Itiskdg121:
I will be truthful with you @OP.

How on earth are you sexually attracted to a woman with 4 kids? You are tasteless bro. Haha.

I would like to advise you to go find a job that'll better your life. Don't let a low life personality determine your future.

Try to read about successful people and emulate their journey to success.

There are lots of beautiful/elegant girls outside there, even outside Nigeria you will enjoy. Not someone a man has to turn to rags.

Think bro, think.
Nah! I'll have you know that some women are well packaged. Pikin nor dey show for their body and they are even tighter than Virgins.

Problem with them is the emotional baggage which is often not worth the physical benefits. Those that can overcome it nor dey stay long for market.
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by Machinegun91(m): 5:24pm On Nov 03, 2023
A tight pussy is about to cripple another man's future
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by LordIsaac(m): 5:25pm On Nov 03, 2023
Hezzyluv:
I can't just wrap my fingers on the reason why some women cheat a lot. embarassed

Op, I was in same shoe like you. But in my own case, she didn't request divorce from her husband. I couldn't stand it at some point, l had no option then to resigned from the work I was doing and travel from Abuja to Lagos just to stop that nonsense because conscience no allow me rest.

I really thank God for his mercy on me and for giving me the grace for taking such bold step. It wasn't easy at first but it was worth it. Because, I was heading towards destruction.
In my case, I had to end the cordial relationship I had with the family (both husband and wife) so that I can break any affection the woman was growing increasingly! She has pleaded with me severally to visit, I said I was intensely busy. Hmmm, women and the forbidden fruit, like children!
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by Bribri: 5:43pm On Nov 03, 2023
You still Bleep magun one day. Continue. You better run for your life. Lost a friend mysteriously in this act. Run oo
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by Versal: 5:52pm On Nov 03, 2023
I do not care to read what you wrote.
But, guilt is evil.

Anything you do, run from guilt. It can kill for nothing.

You phucked a married woman, and so

You enjoyed it. Do whatever you wanna. Trust me, feeling of guilt is not healthy.

Did you rape her? Apologize. Did you have a consenting sex, bravo. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by Versal: 5:54pm On Nov 03, 2023
Kingsolar:
My pain n joy for you the guy is that u are yet to be married. Same u met out to another, same shall be measured unto you!!!
Life doesn't work that way. I know you read a lot of folktales, including the bible,
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by Qatar2022: 5:54pm On Nov 03, 2023
Chijeep:

You have foolishly destroyed another marriage , karma awaits you
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by Qatar2022: 5:56pm On Nov 03, 2023
Chijeep:

cry cry cry
She told me that this will be the 3rd time that she's telling her husband that even before we met and that I'm not the main reason but just that she's tired of the marriage ever since but she's only enduring
Stop giving stupid excuses for destroying another man's family
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by Slurity(m): 5:57pm On Nov 03, 2023
Chijeep:

IF YOU KNOW THAT SHE IS MARRIED BEFORE STARTING WHAT YOU CALL ROMANTIC LOVE WITH HER, MAY GOD FORGIVE YOU, YOU HAVE DESTROYED HER LIFE AND THAT OF HER CHILDREN LIFE. YOU ARE A VERY WICKED MAN. SHAME ON YOU
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by Qatar2022: 5:58pm On Nov 03, 2023
VawulentMan:

This is her third time?
But she took the move after you answered her that you will marry her if she was single
Op too slap you eh..
He is just trying to put the blame on the lady
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by Versal: 6:02pm On Nov 03, 2023
Chijeep:

Bro, lemme tell you, do whatever you want and that will make the both of you happy.
The children are absolutely inconsequential. Its your life, bro.
If the both of you are happy, so be it. The children will adjust.

People think that their lives are about their children...lol
Just de play

I am not into all that moral bullcrap.
Everyone wants happiness. When i marry, i will never sacrifice my happiness because of marriage.
If any partner refuses to adjust for the other, they can leave.

That is bravery. I love the woman already.

She is brave.

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by Versal: 6:04pm On Nov 03, 2023
Slurity:
IF YOU KNOW THAT SHE IS MARRIED BEFORE STARTING WHAT YOU CALL ROMANTIC LOVE WITH HER, MAY GOD FORGIVE YOU, YOU HAVE DESTROYED HER LIFE AND THAT OF HER CHILDREN LIFE. YOU ARE A VERY WICKED MAN. SHAME ON YOU
Shut ur mouth.
Morality fools.
Nobody's life is destroyed.

Everybody will adjust
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by Versal: 6:07pm On Nov 03, 2023
advanceDNA:

Buy in reality men get attracted to women without seeing them nakΓ©d first.....

This op own na love as a result of seeing each, talking, and engaging every day... Sometimes love can creep up on us anytime....especially when u are a man that doesn't not have confidence to meet fine single girls....na them dey date single mothers everywhere
For your mind you be Brad Pitt undecided undecided undecided
Do you, let others do them
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by Slurity(m): 6:11pm On Nov 03, 2023
Versal:

Shut ur mouth.
Morality fools.
Nobody's life is destroyed.

Everybody will adjust
Really adjust after telling the husband she is no more interested? That marriage will break now or later for that action. Go and right it down in your diary. That home is broken already, its just waiting for it to manifest. except what you wrote here are not correct.
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by delpee(f): 6:16pm On Nov 03, 2023
@OP
Quit that relationship. The chances of regrets are higher than that of success. Whether you choose to accept it or not, you're part of the reason she wants to leave her husband. Can you look after her and her kids?
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by Snowx: 6:32pm On Nov 03, 2023
For goodness sake, how do some guyz get attracted to married women of not demon possession, what the heck did I just read..gerrareehere..it is really finish
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by 123papas(m): 6:32pm On Nov 03, 2023
You sure say you go fit perform for bed? She go don wide gaaan
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by Coolgent(m): 6:33pm On Nov 03, 2023
Chijeep:

My honest advice...
1. Let her know you changed your mine about marrying her.
2. Encourage her to stay in her marriage
3. Repent and stop fornication...
how will you pay in a situation where a single guy is having romantic relationship with your wife?

I repeat stop that illegal relationship, you are seating on a time bomb lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Types Of Husband: Men What Type Are You? Women What type Is Your Hubby?? / Who Weds Who: Man Weds Woman Or Woman Weds Man? / Police Officer Snatches Another Man’s Wife, Detains Son For Challenging Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.