Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,272 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

ㅤ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (947 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Gentlelox: 3:57pm On Oct 31, 2023
#Copied

There's this lady i have been going out with for lyk a month now.

I usually go places with her and she seems very handy. With advise and support. Also, she was assuming me as a serious boyfriend...

Today, i took her to the saloon to make her hair. The hair would take more than four hours so i told them to continue and that i would go to church and meet them later.

I left them and came back in two hours time. Lo and behold, one boy was sitting next to her, they were gisting as the lady was making her hair and she even gave the dude her number(apprentice told me later).

I was very furious. Because i was known in that saloon as the owner was an old friend. So i called her to the corner and vented my anger. told her to avoid me, i paid for the hair and left.

This is not normal as it seems. Do you know i was ashamed and looked stupid seeing the other guy flirting with her ? Yes, flirting and not usual hello hi conversation.

Omo, i just didn't see myself leaving her there without paying. She doesn't have a dime on her. But on a second thought, the new guy ought to handle her bills. Afterall it now clear i was pouring my money for her to dig other guys for free. Well, i don't care how she would go home after she finish the hair...

Well, the money was much bt it happens, i just don't know how to think about it though.
Re: ㅤ by SIXTEENTH(m): 4:04pm On Oct 31, 2023
How often do you know her deeply? As in her background, family and friends, the social type and off course her conversation when you guys are together.
Re: ㅤ by VawulentMan: 4:07pm On Oct 31, 2023
You get luck say she no go with her money, you for hear reply whey pass you

2 Likes

Re: ㅤ by jackmrandy: 4:08pm On Oct 31, 2023
Gentlelox:

I usually go places with her and she seems very handy. With advise and support. Also, she was assuming me as a serious boyfriend...

Today, i took her to the saloon to make her hair. The hair would take more than four hours so i told them to continue and that i would go to church and meet them later.

I left them and came back in two hours time. Lo and behold, one boy was sitting next to her, they were gisting as the lady was making her hair and she even gave the dude her number(apprentice told me later).

I was very furious. Because i was known in that saloon as the owner was an old friend. So i called her to the corner and vented my anger. told her to avoid me, i paid for the hair and left.

This is not normal as it seems. Do you know i was ashamed and looked stupid seeing the other guy flirting with her ? Yes, flirting and not usual hello hi conversation.

Omo, i just didn't see myself leaving her there without paying. She doesn't have a dime on her. But on a second thought, the new guy ought to handle her bills. Afterall it now clear i was pouring my money for her to dig other guys for free. Well, i don't care how she would go home after she finish the hair...

Well, the money was much bt it happens, i just don't know how to think about it though.

You go dey follow woman go saloon? How e be you for that one? You were moving around with her like handy bag. Mind you she did not just met that guy there first time as you are presuming. They have known for long. Dey play

3 Likes

Re: ㅤ by Reminderz: 4:10pm On Oct 31, 2023
jackmrandy:

You go dey follow woman go saloon? How e be you for that one? You were moving around with her like handy bag. Mind you she did not just met that guy there first time as you are presuming. They have known for long. Dey play

simps will always learn the hard way...

5 Likes

Re: ㅤ by jackmrandy: 4:14pm On Oct 31, 2023
Reminderz:

simps will always learn the hard way...

Make he just dey play... Na here we dey, he go come back come tell us how he went to beg the girl back. And how she refused to listen or see him anymore.
Re: ㅤ by Tobichima: 4:20pm On Oct 31, 2023
Those other gender are something else. Op, hope u don fck the girl?
Re: ㅤ by Exceed15: 9:02pm On Oct 31, 2023
You are too nice . Ladies don't appreciate- too nice guys

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ㅤ by DND069: 9:07pm On Oct 31, 2023
The words: she was assuming me as a serious boyfriend.

You go queue taya.
Re: ㅤ by hakeemhakeem(m): 2:23am On Nov 01, 2023
You should have act as a real guy there by taken control of the conversation immediately you came back with straight kiss , complimenting the hair and comments like baby today match go hot o.Even if you are the side guy the guy mode would change

2 Likes

Re: ㅤ by Uptheante(m): 4:34am On Nov 01, 2023
If I were you, I won't pay for her hair, neither will I give her any transport after seeing the other dude flirting with her & she doesn't seem to discourage him because she obviously likes him.
I'll completely ignore them & go my way, let the guy take care of her bills.
You can say I'm petty or childish or jealous, I don't care.
I'll find other girls to catch fun with

2 Likes

Re: ㅤ by advanceDNA: 4:46am On Nov 01, 2023
Gentlelox:
#Copied

U sound like a nice guy... Over nice seff... So u mean u still pay for hair after banny wey u carry out dey flirt with another man

.... Lol.... I know say u go still go back to beg am lick her pvssy seff......so no need to waste my vawulence ..besides u said it's copied

2 Likes

Re: ㅤ by Silentgroper(m): 8:08am On Nov 01, 2023
She was assuming you to be her serious boyfriend...

Since you're not a serious bf ... Why do you what she did a problem

Are you her bf or not ??
Re: ㅤ by Gentlelox: 6:45pm On Nov 01, 2023
advanceDNA:

U sound like a nice guy... Over nice seff... So u mean u still pay for hair after banny wey u carry out dey flirt with another man

.... Lol.... I know say u go still go back to beg am lick her pvssy seff......so no need to waste my vawulence ..besides u said it's copied

To be honest, it a real event.

She came over to explain everything to me yesterday and i confirmed everything by calling my friend that was there.

Today, i told her to bring her friend along, which she did and i coerced her to get her into my bed, we had a two round sex and her friend exposed her secrets to me. It was as if her friend wanted me to hate her and like her(her friend). Well, she was angry when she saw how i was packaging with her friend. She was jealous. The thing is, we were never dating. We were just catching fun but it humiliating to take a girl out and she starts frolicking with another dude.

At the end of it all. She could not bear it and had to quarrel her friend to leave me alone. The stress na legendary.

I nor wan fuk any of Dem again sef. Make Dem rest.

1 Like

Re: ㅤ by drimzsmoke(m): 6:55pm On Nov 01, 2023
Gentlelox:
#Copied

Give it time, delete her number and move on. She will be back, they always come back!!!
Re: ㅤ by Nonexisting1: 7:33pm On Nov 01, 2023
Simps learn the hard way. They are not teachable, only experience teaches them. We'll be here to read the rejoinder to this story and it will have heartbreak written all over it as always.

Re: ㅤ by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 01, 2023
You weren't serious with her, she wasn't serious with you. Why the anger? grin grin grin
You were pretending,she was plain . Una fit yourself grin
Re: ㅤ by Gentlelox: 8:26pm On Nov 01, 2023
Persephone1:
You weren't serious with her, she wasn't serious with you. Why the anger? grin grin grin
You were pretending,she was plain . Una fit yourself grin
y are u in all my matters following me around on Nairaland ?

Carry ur silly attention elsewhere.
Re: ㅤ by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 01, 2023
Gentlelox:
y are u in all my matters following me around on Nairaland ?

Carry ur silly attention elsewhere.
Following you around? Do i know you?

You open thread, I commented how is that following you around? grin See wahala o
Re: ㅤ by Gentlelox: 8:30pm On Nov 01, 2023
Persephone1:
Following you around? Do i know you?

You open thread, I commented how is that following you around? grin See wahala o
mark my monika and avoid me pls.
Re: ㅤ by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 01, 2023
Gentlelox:
mark my monika and avoid me pls.
I don't take note of irrelevant things... sorry about that.
Re: ㅤ by okoroemeka(m): 8:56pm On Nov 01, 2023
Uptheante:
If I were you, I won't pay for her hair, neither will I give her any transport after seeing the other dude flirting with her & she doesn't seem to discourage him because she obviously likes him.
I'll completely ignore them & go my way, let the guy take care of her bills.
You can say I'm petty or childish or jealous, I don't care.
I'll find other girls to catch fun with
you sound even more Petty and childish than the op,what if the guy is a family friend,former classmate,old friend,past neghibour,former church member,the ifs is endless,for the op to follow a woman to the salon of all places shows the character of the man and for him to jump to a hasty conclusion shows an insecure man,

(1) (Reply)

Mistakes You Should Never Make When You Love Someone / I Can't Sleep. Too Much Evil / Who Has Wizkid Ever Raise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.