Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,061 members, 7,828,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Lady Died During Sex Romp With Boyfriend Who Took Drugs In Kwara - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Died During Sex Romp With Boyfriend Who Took Drugs In Kwara (62665 Views)

Father Of 12 Found Dead Inside Brothel In Bayelsa After Sex Romp / Lady Died After Her Husband Refused To Allow Doctors Take Out Her Ruptured Womb / UCH Ibadan Labelled Death Trap After Lady Died Due To Alleged Negligence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Died During Sex Romp With Boyfriend Who Took Drugs In Kwara by Vlad2023: 1:03pm On Nov 01, 2023
Jennyclay:
Oh no!! Not again sad.

Another animalistic behavior from these nonsense men! Her only crime was to fall in love with this animal undecided

If anyone believes this cheap lies, then he/she needs to go for mental evaluation undecided

I’m so sure the heartless boyfriend killed her for ritual reasons, i mean that’s the latest trend now. ”killing of girlfriend”

Bunch of murderers!!
Bunch of rapist!!
Evil men!!
Heartless men!!
Wicked men!!

Honestly I don’t even know what to say again!!!
I hate men!!

Who do you? If you hate men, hate them personally, don't come here and generalize nonsense. Or is your bro or father a wicked, a rapist, evil murderer or even a ritualist??
Re: Lady Died During Sex Romp With Boyfriend Who Took Drugs In Kwara by samjay111: 1:55pm On Nov 01, 2023
In portable voice , wahala wahala wahala , on top Bleep again , na him person dey die , this life no dey do pass yourself
Re: Lady Died During Sex Romp With Boyfriend Who Took Drugs In Kwara by justking(m): 2:36pm On Nov 01, 2023
Marathon sex
Re: Lady Died During Sex Romp With Boyfriend Who Took Drugs In Kwara by Blackdisciple(m): 3:08pm On Nov 01, 2023
Another one cry cry cry
Re: Lady Died During Sex Romp With Boyfriend Who Took Drugs In Kwara by Shyboyk(m): 3:17pm On Nov 01, 2023
Islie:

https://leadership.ng/police-nab-boyfriend-of-lady-who-died-during-sex-romp-in-kwara/

Nah too much billing cause all this thing …the guy wan collect him money back from her body
Re: Lady Died During Sex Romp With Boyfriend Who Took Drugs In Kwara by BrotherInnocent: 4:05pm On Nov 01, 2023
dontrulee:
Wahala for who dey impress girls on bed.

Two seconds I don cum. I no dey shame grin grin

Do your thing within that period and go home fresh and in peace.
Re: Lady Died During Sex Romp With Boyfriend Who Took Drugs In Kwara by OvertheTop(m): 4:08pm On Nov 01, 2023
dontrulee:

grin grin grin
based on your 2 seconds Timing, Your Pay as u go sessions must not be more than N500 per....
If not your Money go quick finish o...

imagine 2 sec for 50k... you no go happy at all!!
grin grin grin
Re: Lady Died During Sex Romp With Boyfriend Who Took Drugs In Kwara by loswhite(m): 4:15pm On Nov 01, 2023
Jennyclay:
Oh no!! Not again sad.

Another animalistic behavior from these nonsense men! Her only crime was to fall in love with this animal undecided

If anyone believes this cheap lies, then he/she needs to go for mental evaluation undecided

I’m so sure the heartless boyfriend killed her for ritual reasons, i mean that’s the latest trend now. ”killing of girlfriend”

Bunch of murderers!!
Bunch of rapist!!
Evil men!!
Heartless men!!
Wicked men!!

I hate men!!
We hate animalistic women too...lol alot of men died in active service just try to please this set of useless species

1 Like

Re: Lady Died During Sex Romp With Boyfriend Who Took Drugs In Kwara by Supawizy: 4:20pm On Nov 01, 2023
Go and hate your fada. No be una dey find man wey Sabi knack
Jennyclay:
Oh no!! Not again sad.

Bunch of murderers!!
Bunch of rapist!!
Evil men!!
Heartless men!!
Wicked men!!

I hate men!!
Re: Lady Died During Sex Romp With Boyfriend Who Took Drugs In Kwara by teewhyhomes: 4:50pm On Nov 01, 2023
Happy new month everyone. Teewhyhomes provides solutions to Real Estate problems in Nigeria. You can reach out to us today via our website.
Re: Lady Died During Sex Romp With Boyfriend Who Took Drugs In Kwara by achimendy(m): 5:38pm On Nov 01, 2023
Jennyclay:
Oh no!! Not again sad.

Bunch of murderers!!
Bunch of rapist!!
Evil men!!
Heartless men!!
Wicked men!!

I hate men!!

You don chop today?
Re: Lady Died During Sex Romp With Boyfriend Who Took Drugs In Kwara by terrence12(m): 6:53pm On Nov 01, 2023
Shalommy:
And na aboki drugs him take kill person pikin. Chaii... undecided

Yea... I that's the most painful fact
Re: Lady Died During Sex Romp With Boyfriend Who Took Drugs In Kwara by caesymore(m): 2:11am On Nov 02, 2023
Jennyclay:
Oh no!! Not again sad.

Bunch of murderers!!
Bunch of rapist!!
Evil men!!
Heartless men!!

Wicked men!!

I hate men!!

Just shout the Bleep up, I hear, per say na woman get license to kpai man for bed.

BObo deserves a GWR.
Re: Lady Died During Sex Romp With Boyfriend Who Took Drugs In Kwara by caesymore(m): 2:13am On Nov 02, 2023
dontrulee:

Na them go still carry your matter go FP.
Re: Lady Died During Sex Romp With Boyfriend Who Took Drugs In Kwara by dunga09: 9:18am On Nov 02, 2023
That should not be the first time of them both mating....... The first time was so shameful that the deceased (girl) said the guy did not perform well so he decided to impress the girl taking (JAPATA, JEKOMO, NAPA, COCO SAMBA Etc cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.......He should be released the lady died in active service...lobatan
Re: Lady Died During Sex Romp With Boyfriend Who Took Drugs In Kwara by dontrulee: 11:30am On Nov 02, 2023
caesymore:

Na them go still carry your matter go FP.

Honestly, I no mind.
Better to live after sex than die while having sex. Or what do you think Boss? grin
Re: Lady Died During Sex Romp With Boyfriend Who Took Drugs In Kwara by dontrulee: 11:32am On Nov 02, 2023
OvertheTop:

grin grin grin
based on your 2 seconds Timing, Your Pay as u go sessions must not be more than N500 per....
If not your Money go quick finish o...

imagine 2 sec for 50k... you no go happy at all!!
grin grin grin

Why I go pay 50k for two seconds.
Even 500# I no go gree pay. grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Died During Sex Romp With Boyfriend Who Took Drugs In Kwara by dontrulee: 11:34am On Nov 02, 2023
BrotherInnocent:

Do your thing within that period and go home fresh and in peace.

You don get am

So far body don come down and you dey relaxed you don dey alright.
2 seconds or 2 hours, the end result should be achieved

1 Like

Re: Lady Died During Sex Romp With Boyfriend Who Took Drugs In Kwara by dontrulee: 11:35am On Nov 02, 2023
goggle48:
2 seconds man,fowl .

Like I said, I no dey shame.
I dey enjoy my two seconds
Re: Lady Died During Sex Romp With Boyfriend Who Took Drugs In Kwara by caesymore(m): 11:10pm On Nov 02, 2023
dontrulee:

Honestly, I no mind.
Better to live after sex than die while having sex. Or what do you think Boss? grin

Fire on solder,! na head matter pass

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Air Force Female Officer Commits Suicide In Lagos Military Base / Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment / Baby In India Born With An Additional Head Attached To Its Stomach (Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.