Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,026 members, 7,828,599 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer (38320 Views)

Four Ejigbo Boys Who Gang-raped Girl, Arrested By Police (pic) / Girl Arrested For Faking Own Death To Avoid Financial Pressure From Mom (Photo) / Lover Girl Arrested For Hiding Weed And Tramadol In Stew For Jailed Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by AntiMen: 1:57pm On Nov 01, 2023
Dsimmer:

It's already dealing with you and your entire generation which will always meet their gallow! No form of toxicity will be tolerated!

May the madness ravaging through your lineage not find any form of cure .

Iseeeee
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by Dodada: 2:00pm On Nov 01, 2023
She was shouting JESUS to help her. JESUS is a Roman/Palestinian deity. He does NOT help Africans. The day Africans realize this, they would be free.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by legitnow1: 2:01pm On Nov 01, 2023
Samantha124:
Sorry, where did I ignore you?

Ok, let us just start afresh, since u have forgotten.

I was only joking with you on that thread and not necessarily supporting those guys.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by Dsimmer: 2:04pm On Nov 01, 2023
AntiMen:

May the madness ravaging through your lineage not find any form of cure .

Iseeeee

The madness ravaging your lineage is incurable! Y'all will always meet your gallow!
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 01, 2023
What are you talking about? undecided undecided undecided
legitnow1:

Ok, let us just start afresh, since u have forgotten.

I was only joking with you on that thread and not necessarily supporting those guys.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by syntekelite(m): 2:20pm On Nov 01, 2023
SIXTEENTH:
To help people now is scary because it will leads to something else, the poor woman only crime now was helping the evil lass from a village retard to a city maids.
Your misconduct made her to laid off your services then your own ways of expressing anger was to invite some hooligans to help you unleashed and executed the long awaited mindset.

Her story na lamba.. the two guys definitely her Bleep mates, they went back to rob that woman cos the house girl knows what she is worth. Read the part where she said she struggled with the knife yet no visible scars on her hand, it was premeditated with the sole intention of killing the woman cos the only person that woman cld recognise was the girl after all the guys cld use face mask if going to a house they know they will be recognised...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by legitnow1: 2:23pm On Nov 01, 2023
Samantha124:
What are you talking about? undecided undecided undecided

u remember that SA thread about population of immigrants? embarassed
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 01, 2023
No, I don't.
legitnow1:

u remember that SA thread about population of immigrants? embarassed

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by legitnow1: 2:27pm On Nov 01, 2023
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 01, 2023
Please, I'm not in the mood for your SA vs Nigeria wars.

If you want to know something about SA, go to Google, YouTube or ask other South Africans on this forum.
legitnow1:

this one... cool

https://www.nairaland.com/7873684/sa-census-reveals-foreigners-make/7#126370523
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by AfroBeatDiary: 2:30pm On Nov 01, 2023
matm:

No one is defiling any animal murderer.
Warderes are pensionable trained govt workers whose full data are on govt data base and not street touts.
Cast d imagination out of ur heart

It's not an imagination sir, it's reality of what happens in the NPS that I and you both know of, it's not an assumption, you know that I know these things happens. There are factual evidence based on records available.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by legitnow1: 2:31pm On Nov 01, 2023
Samantha124:
Please, I'm not in the mood for your SA vs Nigeria wars.

If you want to know something about SA, go to Google, YouTube or ask other South Africans on this forum.

No, i'm not ino dta, that was our first encounter.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 01, 2023
So what now?
legitnow1:

No, i'm not ino dta, that was our first encounter.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by legitnow1: 2:33pm On Nov 01, 2023
Samantha124:
So what now?

i want to get along with you, dat's all.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 01, 2023
Okay.
legitnow1:

i want to get along with you, dat's all.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by AntiMen: 4:24pm On Nov 01, 2023
Dsimmer:

The madness ravaging your lineage is incurable! Y'all will always meet your gallow!

May madness continue to eat deep into the fabrics of you and all that is yours.....
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by teewhyhomes: 4:34pm On Nov 01, 2023
Happy new month everyone. Teewhyhomes provides solutions to Real Estate problems in Nigeria. You can reach out to us today via our website.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by okoroemeka(m): 8:27pm On Nov 01, 2023
richeeyo:
That's why me no dey follow this generation small girl dey play oo, very dangerous set
They would actually make advance towards u
she maybe 14 yrs but she is already knacking smart and walex,joke with Dem at your peril

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Landlord Sets Tenant Ablaze In Lagos (Pictured) / Policeman Shoots Abia Revenue Officials, Kills One (Photos) / “My Goods Worth Millions Has Been Stolen At Novare Mall, Lekki ” - Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.