Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,707 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer (38274 Views)

Four Ejigbo Boys Who Gang-raped Girl, Arrested By Police (pic) / Girl Arrested For Faking Own Death To Avoid Financial Pressure From Mom (Photo) / Lover Girl Arrested For Hiding Weed And Tramadol In Stew For Jailed Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by henrimoto(m): 6:49am On Nov 01, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
God did not create all on Earth.

The devil was also manufacturing his own kinds same time God was doing. It just happens that, it was not documented.

How do you explain that a normal 14 year old girl would be able to stab someone multiple times? That's not an image of God!
That Girl is more than 14 yrs. Old.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by Oceanjagaban: 6:49am On Nov 01, 2023
I wish police fit release the girl to me,make I teach her the lesson of her life...
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by Exceed15: 6:49am On Nov 01, 2023
My God! What did I just read.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by sylve11: 6:52am On Nov 01, 2023
kokoA:
What these children take these days is tomuch for their brains to handle. I never knew what a beer parlor or night club looked like till I was in my second year in the university, these days you walk up into any small garden, night clubs, etc and you find kids less than 16years smoking, drinking, partying and videoing themselves and I begin to wonder what kind of parents these one have.

Ashawo children dey always dey one kind. angry cool
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by maasoap(m): 6:53am On Nov 01, 2023
Uniquewise:

Innocent looking, yet her heart is as black as the night. I doubt she even understand the enormity of her crime.

Maximum age-appropriate punishment is in order, lobatan embarassed
Which one is that? She will be kept in custody until she's 18 and receive her death sentence jejely
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by Komu1048(m): 6:55am On Nov 01, 2023
Samantha124:
She may be a criminal, but she's still a minor and deserves to have her identity hidden.

You should reward her with your mum
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by maasoap(m): 6:58am On Nov 01, 2023
Neddstark:
Too many cases of helps killing their hosts. As in fucking too many cases. People should make an effort towards making things right for their parents. I know of a 75year old landlady with 5 children. All of them abroad and they left her mother in care of one young Togolese housemaid that can japa anytime.
I hope one of you is reading this. Get a good reliable person to be checking up on your parents, sometimes visit home and see how things are for your parents. The relatives of this lecturer must have thought she's perfectly okay. And she being alone all the time made her en easy target. May God keep protecting us and our loved ones.

Another one happened in Ibadan few years ago. House help laid off and was taken to police station because he stole expensive items. Madam later asked the police to release him and he was released. He came back at night by scaling the fence and gruesomely murdered the madam before he was caught by the neighbours
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by richeeyo(m): 6:58am On Nov 01, 2023
Offpoint1:

Imagine what 14 years old is capable of doing, to make it worse... A girl for that matter.

Omo we are living in a very dangerous era, Gen Z parents have failed the society woefully.

I have a lot of these kids in my neighborhood, I shook my head when I see what they're doing.

Imagine a 14 years girl dragging husband with a woman of 5 kids. This woman first daughter is twice this girl age. Where do they get all these liver from?
And they do it publicly not codedly
Shameless
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by maasoap(m): 7:02am On Nov 01, 2023
Samantha124:
She may be a criminal, but she's still a minor and deserves to have her identity hidden.

Lol. The victim is not your family or relative, you can't understand
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by 7buckz(m): 7:06am On Nov 01, 2023
Samantha124:
Because no be someone close to you them kill like that, better de comport your yarnings
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by Haveyoueatentod: 7:15am On Nov 01, 2023
This kind of girl can lure an idiot man to have sex with her and claim she was raped. Young criminal mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by wanted222(m): 7:16am On Nov 01, 2023
Samantha124:
whats the need of hiding her identity she is still going to die or spend the rest of her life in prison so no need
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by Haveyoueatentod: 7:19am On Nov 01, 2023
Only God knows what the deceased saw her do that made her to send the demon packing.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by Haveyoueatentod: 7:22am On Nov 01, 2023
If house help can kill lucky igbinedion mom who else can't they kill. It's better they come and help and go than living in the same house with you.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by yahoodetector: 7:23am On Nov 01, 2023
Wale don leave him Lagos don go kill innocent woman.

Stop twisting and changing names. Which on be Walex?
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by Khyrvxjzy: 7:38am On Nov 01, 2023
SIXTEENTH:
To help people now is scary because it will leads to something else, the poor woman only crime now was helping the evil lass from a village retard to a city maids.
Your misconduct made her to laid off your services then your own ways of expressing anger was to invite some hooligans to help you unleashed and executed the long awaited mindset.

if you want to help, help organization like motherless home,foundation
not individual
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by Ferdinandu(m): 7:39am On Nov 01, 2023
xband:

You sure say them Smart and Walex the other two suspect on the run, never defile the girl for inside her late Madam house?
You are asking this question?
Those two are her boyfriends. My friend`s maid of this age always brings his boyfriend to sleep with her in the Master's bedroom, on top of the couple's bed anytime they are not around until she was caught.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by Whatisurproblem(m): 7:43am On Nov 01, 2023
neatideas:
May the Lord comfort the family of the deceased. 3 of them should spend the rest of their lives behind bars.
behind bar in Nigeria? You will leter see them in police uniform 🥋 on the road. That Time without knife but. Ak47 rifle
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by billyG(m): 8:01am On Nov 01, 2023
Samantha124:
Is your police that incompetent to a point that you're already thinking that a 14 years old child will escape from a holding cell or wherever she'll be locked in?
U are not a 9jeria.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by Wizpa(m): 8:05am On Nov 01, 2023
Samantha124:

A criminal like you right??

Jennyclay and her likes will avoid this thread like plague undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by transient123(m): 8:13am On Nov 01, 2023
Brewed terrorists.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by amadiama(m): 8:22am On Nov 01, 2023
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by hstar: 8:23am On Nov 01, 2023
xband:
I knew it was the house girl.

The other day, it was one house girl that stabbed a grand mother brutally at the side of her adornment.

We need to be careful the kind of house help will leave our parents with...

Edited: For those of you wondering how her face looks like, attached below is a photo of her face. You don't censor the face of a criminal who is found guilty of a crime.
Looks like naira Marley
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by tesuto1(m): 8:24am On Nov 01, 2023
Samantha124:
Is your police that incompetent to a point that you're already thinking that a 14 years old child will escape from a holding cell or wherever she'll be locked in?
I really don't like it when people try to make sense in every given instance. A juvenile just committed a premeditated murder and because she's 14 you want her identity hidden for what reason exactly? If it's a case of manslaughter you might have a point but guy dis is a case of murder,haba na. Abeg no just vex me dis morning o
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by Dsimmer: 8:28am On Nov 01, 2023
AntiMen:

May you never heal from this madness.

Amen

You mean your Papa? You and your fellow dumb toxic idiots will always meet your gallow! We won't tolerate your lack of accountability and toxicity!
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by ItisWell22(f): 8:32am On Nov 01, 2023
AfroBeatDiary:
Before I got married, I told my then fiancee that no stranger will live with us in form of house help or house girl.

Someone cannot even send a supposed house girl packing due to her multiple misdeed, can you imagine.

Same way my sister’s maid stole her 70k cash in the house.

Her reason being, she had asked my sister for 5K, a week after payment of salary, but my sister refused giving her the said sum.

Prior to this, there had been an attempt at stealing my same sister’s new car. Na God save my sister.

I’ve been telling my sister to be careful and if possible, leave the house as soon as her current rent expires.

It’s really crazy out there.

For help US… 😢🙏

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by kolawolemonsuru: 8:39am On Nov 01, 2023
Defilement of 14 yrs old girl.Bro. You are a big fool

The prison warders call girls like this fresh meat, she will first serve like 4 yrs in juvenile correction home before being transferred to a federal correctional wing where she will be defiled at will and against will, she signed her death warrant alive.[/quote]
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by 007Marvel(m): 8:49am On Nov 01, 2023
sisisioge:

My brother, you said it correctly! Sometimes I look at us humans and wonder why we forget so often.

As for those who kill, maim or ruin other people's lives, I just wonder if they ever stop to reflect on their actions before doing it. What did these miscreants gain for killing this woman? She said she was shouting in pain while they were on it yet they kept at it! It is well, I hope they never sleep a wink at night for the rest of their lives!

Humans claim to be civilized but we are the most primitive of all species. Animals kill to survive cus that's how they were made, but why do humans kill? There are people among us on NL who wouldn't hesitate in killing their fellow NL member they've never met before, but you'll ask yourself "For why exactly"

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by 007Marvel(m): 8:49am On Nov 01, 2023
sisisioge:

My brother, you said it correctly! Sometimes I look at us humans and wonder why we forget so often.

As for those who kill, maim or ruin other people's lives, I just wonder if they ever stop to reflect on their actions before doing it. What did these miscreants gain for killing this woman? She said she was shouting in pain while they were on it yet they kept at it! It is well, I hope they never sleep a wink at night for the rest of their lives!

Humans claim to be civilized but we are the most primitive of all species. Animals kill to survive cus that's how they were made, but why do humans kill?
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by BeigJawnson(m): 9:03am On Nov 01, 2023
icansimi:

The need of permanent house help is not necessary, especially these young evil folks, it is a thing of hiring an advanced lady, that will come on a selected day or days to come help with the house chores and go home after her day job.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by betshopagent(m): 9:16am On Nov 01, 2023
So sad. Now a Yoruba boi(walex) Don join hand kill his sister; if na igbo person did this, some people would carry their hate +tribalism enter.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by jaxxy(m): 9:22am On Nov 01, 2023
xband:
I knew it was the house girl.

The other day, it was one house girl that stabbed a grand mother brutally at the side of her adornment.

We need to be careful the kind of house help will leave our parents with...

Edited: For those of you wondering how her face looks like, attached below is a photo of her face. You don't censor the face of a criminal who is found guilty of a crime.

sadly we are misreading the story. The little girl kill her bt called 2 boys to beat her and the boys decided to kill her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Six Gunmen Attacked Reverend Father Ejike Mbaka / 2 Men Arrested For Beheading Their Brother In Akwa Ibom Over Land (Graphic Pics) / Rufus Kehinde Daramola Rapes His Daughter To Death For Money Ritual In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.