Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,327 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer (38272 Views)

Four Ejigbo Boys Who Gang-raped Girl, Arrested By Police (pic) / Girl Arrested For Faking Own Death To Avoid Financial Pressure From Mom (Photo) / Lover Girl Arrested For Hiding Weed And Tramadol In Stew For Jailed Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by Sk5050: 9:41am On Nov 01, 2023
Wicked soul she and her accomplice deserves no mercy.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by virginchaser(m): 9:45am On Nov 01, 2023
Drugs influence is higher on younger generations these days.
I was in front of one big popular hotel in my area yesterday. I saw young girls of about 16/17 years of age attempting to gain access to possibly attend an on going pool party. The security guards denied them access requesting for adults that invited them to come out and clear them. Your guess is as good as mine. No one came out to claim ownership, even if their is any.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by salem1996: 9:48am On Nov 01, 2023
richeeyo:
That's why me no dey follow this generation small girl dey play oo, very dangerous set
They would actually make advance towards u
I would have said it's a lie if I haven't been a class teacher.
The way these little girls behave these days is very alarming. A friend who is a teacher told me of numerous letters his students wrote to him asking him for a relationship. He was wise to keep the letters in hope of anything that may come up.
The place I teach there is a bit of moral decorum and respects from the student, yet, you find one or two ladies trying to come around in a way that's clear they want to make advance.
In our time, you dear not come close to your teachers even if it's to greet them, today, they want to come and sit close to you and ask you questions about relationships even when you frown at them
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by Calitoscassius(m): 9:56am On Nov 01, 2023
See how so many ignorant fools on here are hatefull and abusive towards a poor vulnerable, petrified,helpless and broken maybe even traumatised 14 years old minor and it is ussually grown ass hopeless poor short ugilee men with erectal dysfunctions who are hatefull towards the girl because she is FEMALE. Ugilee, broke ass hopless men who convinced themselves that a 14 years old minor would want to have sex with them because she likes men.

She was probarbly defending herself from the same kinda abuse from the so called lecturer who may have abused her sexually, emotionally and physically.

I don't know why poor people hates other poor people, maybe because other poor people reminds them of their own poor selves.

This girl needs counselling and a lot of hugs and love not hate.

Don't quote me to yap rubbish, i don't give a shit what you think.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by richeeyo(m): 9:58am On Nov 01, 2023
salem1996:

I would have said it's a lie if I haven't been a class teacher.
The way these little girls behave these days is very alarming. A friend who is a teacher told me of numerous letters his students wrote to him asking him for a relationship. He was wise to keep the letters in hope of anything that may come up.
The place I teach there is a bit of moral decorum and respects from the student, yet, you find one or two ladies trying to come around in a way that's clear they want to make advance.
In our time, you dear not come close to your teachers even if it's to greet them, today, they want to come and sit close to you and ask you questions about relationships even when you frown at them
I wonder what it would be like in the next 20yrs
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by farouk2much(m): 10:00am On Nov 01, 2023
Useless kill useless... Wetin be my own....
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by Meteng: 10:08am On Nov 01, 2023
xband:

You sure say them Smart and Walex the other two suspect on the run, never defile the girl for inside her late Madam house?
The criminal 14 year old girl don dey knack tey tey
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by hstar: 10:10am On Nov 01, 2023
Ferdinandu:
You are asking this question?
Those two are her boyfriends. My friend`s maid of this age always brings his boyfriend to sleep with her in the Master's bedroom, on top of the couple's bed anytime they are not around until she was caught.
shocked Ah, come see the way I shout!

Hope she was dealt with before relieving her of her duty?
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by DavidEsq(m): 10:11am On Nov 01, 2023
AfroBeatDiary:

The prison warders call girls like this fresh meat, she will first serve like 4 yrs in juvenile correction home before being transferred to a federal correctional wing where she will be defiled at will and against will, she signed her death warrant alive.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ "At will and against will"

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by VaginaAcademic: 10:16am On Nov 01, 2023
xband:

You sure say them Smart and Walex the other two suspect on the run, never defile the girl for inside her late Madam house?
that one na small thing na wetin make you think say them ginger commit murder them still thief the woman property join.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by xband: 10:26am On Nov 01, 2023
Ferdinandu:
You are asking this question?
Those two are her boyfriends. My friend`s maid of this age always brings his boyfriend to sleep with her in the Master's bedroom, on top of the couple's bed anytime they are not around until she was caught.

shocked
Seriously On her Master's bed?
Things are happening.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by Macdeey: 10:37am On Nov 01, 2023
richeeyo:
That's why me no dey follow this generation small girl dey play oo, very dangerous set
They would actually make advance towards u
I swear shocked shocked shocked
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by AntiMen: 10:48am On Nov 01, 2023
Dsimmer:

You mean your Papa? You and your fellow dumb toxic idiots will always meet your gallow! We won't tolerate your lack of accountability and toxicity!

May madness continue to deal with you and your entire generation

Amen
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 01, 2023
I'm not a guy... undecided undecided undecided
tesuto1:
I really don't like it when people try to make sense in every given instance. A juvenile just committed a premeditated murder and because she's 14 you want her identity hidden for what reason exactly? If it's a case of manslaughter you might have a point but guy dis is a case of murder,haba na. Abeg no just vex me dis morning o
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 01, 2023
Wetin dey live inside people's hearts these days.... I don't understand anymore

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by drimzsmoke(m): 11:30am On Nov 01, 2023
Dsimmer:
Baye's fellow toxic idiot without accountability! Her fellow dumb toxic idiots would say she's young, even at 23yrs old!

Meanwhile, the toxic girl and her accomplices should be sentenced!

Rest IJN, big brother don end since bro....I pray you find peace!!!
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by friendl: 11:38am On Nov 01, 2023
She doesn't know the weight of what she have done ,she is finished
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by Patrioticman007(m): 11:39am On Nov 01, 2023
The evil people that abused the host community and religion of Islam, should continue to hide their faces in shame.
The religion of Fake Love have done it again, as usual. Wailing wailers.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by ogbonti: 11:40am On Nov 01, 2023
AfroBeatDiary:
Before I got married, I told my then fiancee that no stranger will live with us in form of house help or house girl.

Someone cannot even send a supposed house girl packing due to her multiple misdeed, can you imagine.

i am proud to be the 100th person to like this post 😜

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by tesuto1(m): 12:29pm On Nov 01, 2023
Samantha124:
I'm not a guy... undecided undecided undecided
I know,bro
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by kay29000(m): 12:56pm On Nov 01, 2023
Scariest story I have read all year. For three teenagers to decide to kill someone just like that, and then cool down to take her car battery afterwards is really scary. It means they didn't even have remorse after stabbing her to death.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by kay29000(m): 1:00pm On Nov 01, 2023
xband:

That's probably the case, for her to have the mind to call them to come deal with the madam. I'm sure it was her wayward ways that made the woman send her packing.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by xband: 1:02pm On Nov 01, 2023
kay29000:

That's probably the case, for her to have the mind to call them to come deal with the madam. I'm sure it was her wayward ways that made the woman send her packing.

Exactly. That was also my thought also.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by Dsimmer: 1:07pm On Nov 01, 2023
AntiMen:

May madness continue to deal with you and your entire generation

Amen

It's already dealing with you and your entire generation which will always meet their gallow! No form of toxicity will be tolerated!
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by Dsimmer: 1:08pm On Nov 01, 2023
drimzsmoke:

Rest IJN, big brother don end since bro....I pray you find peace!!!

You should be the one to find peace! Condoning rubbish in the name of she's young blah blah blah, even at 23yrs. It's the stupidity like this which gets escalated in the name of condoning rubbish because she's young blah blah blah. Useless toxic lots without accountability!
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by oyoofong(m): 1:09pm On Nov 01, 2023
Instead of giving Joy .she dispensed death? Joy,Walex and Smart should be jail for life with hard labour.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 01, 2023
πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
tesuto1:
I know,bro
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by legitnow1: 1:42pm On Nov 01, 2023
tesuto1:
I know,bro

U mean na man dey ignore my post for this forum?

Enlighten me pls?

Samantha124:
πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 01, 2023
I don't understand what you just wrote here.

If you want to get along with me, use good English.
legitnow1:

U mean na man dey ignore my post for this forum?

Enlighten me pls?

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by legitnow1: 1:46pm On Nov 01, 2023
Samantha124:
I don't understand what you just wrote here.

If you want to get along with me, use good English.

So, u know wat i want but delibrately ignored me? All this time?
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 01, 2023
Sorry, where did I ignore you?
legitnow1:

So, u know wat i want but delibrately ignored me? All this time?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Bled Profusely, Fainted As β€˜suspected Ritualist’ Raped Me: 11yr-old Girl(pic) / 2 Men Arrested For Beheading Their Brother In Akwa Ibom Over Land (Graphic Pics) / Six Gunmen Attacked Reverend Father Ejike Mbaka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.