Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,772 members, 7,827,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists (25272 Views)

IDF Takes Over Hamas Stronghold, Uncovers Tunnel Shafts Near Kindergarten / Israeli Airstrikes Kill Civilians In Jabaliya Refugee Camp / Hamas Tells Gaza Residents To Ignore IDF's Call To Leave Homes, Evacuate South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by ahaz: 12:26pm On Nov 01, 2023
Neckpresser101:
grin small yansh dey shake o grin

Egypt and other Arab nations that are powerful kept quiet

One p!g In kwara is beating empty chest grin

Bro the thing off me, some inconsiquiental homo sapiens hybernating in one mud house in a dusty yoruba land talking trash..ha! Africa sha grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by Krismas(m): 12:32pm On Nov 01, 2023
grandstar:

I am apolitical and neutral, so I don't see things as strongly as you see them.

Did Hamas invade Israel through the West Bank? Did the flurry of rockets fired upon Israel spring from the West Bank? You know as well as I do that had the bombs come from West Bank, Israeli response would have been extreme.

Though I have kept close to happenings in the West Bank, does not mean I am ignorant of what's going,

The building and expansion of Israeli settlements in the West Bank is wrong. The restriction of free movement by cars and pedestrians (Palestinians) in the West Bank is also wrong. The expulsion of Palestinians from East Jerusalem is wrong.

The invasion of Israel that Hamas did on the 7th of October was horrendous. It is not in any way justifiable.

The former Israeli prime minister, Ariel Sharon pulled out 8,000 Jewish settlers from Gaza. Instead of Hamas to focus on how to develop Gaza, it has been focused only on making war. Gaza is not impeded from development by the presence of Jewish settlers like the West Bank.

If Gaza was a democracy, Hamas would have been booted out since. But they rule Gaza as a dictatorship. They do not tolerate any opposition. Fatah has no say in Gaza. Hamas is serving the interest of their sponsors, Iran, rather than those of the Gazan masses.

Forget about Hamas treating Israeli fvck up! grin grin grin grin

The only winner in this madness is Satan who controls these world.

I have full confidence that only God's kingdom will bring a complete end to the wickedness, injustice and unrighteousness we see around. It will destroy all the present kingdoms. And the Bible assures us it will last forever (Matthew 6:10,. Daniel 2:44). The scriptures says when we see the madness all around us,, we should raise our heads erect for our deliverance is coming near. ( Read Luke 11:28)
grin grin For starters, has Hamas right to attack Israel on Oct 7? YES.
Israel is an occupying power in the eyes of the UNITED NATIONS.
Palestinians therefore have a right to RESIST.
Do i condemn the attack? Certainly not.
The civilian casualties on the part of Israel is partly due to the sloppiness of the IDF. Israel defence forces killed their own people, using heavy machines in close civilian quarters because hamas was beating the shit out of the Gillani brigade. Give Hamas tanks and planes and air defense systems and see whether Israel will be able to be doing wot they doing now.
If Hamas attackers harmed civilians in horrific ways, still shud not bring them under condemnation with me. I will rather recommend them for psychiatrical evalution first. People who have perharps known no other realities growing up in Gaza apart from hunger deprivation lack want and fear, can be dangerous adults truly. They cud even kill for a crumb of bread. So I choose to blame the system that cages humans like animals for 16years for the barbaric behavior some of them in gaza may exhibit.
Hamas won the election in Gaza 2006. Ofcourse Hamas IS DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED and since Israel has prevented furthers elections cos they know Fatah will not even win any sit again in any Palestinian government. The people want Hamas, thanks to the barbaric acts of Israel over the time. Pulling out of gaza doesn’t mean Israel ever left the control of gaza at any time. They even planning on sendinf everyone in gaza to Egypt. It has been the plan since.
Even Israel know their fvck up will be treated wotowotoly grin grin
Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by Neckpresser101: 12:36pm On Nov 01, 2023
Fulaniguy01:

is there any pig other than you ?

yen yen yen

Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by Krismas(m): 1:05pm On Nov 01, 2023
Jeyun:
then since u support voulence begat voulence let the highest killer win. Stop crying women and children and innocent Palestine because I can't see any Palestine that is innocent
grin U have to show me ANY comment I made complaining about women and children! Secondly u can’t talk of GREATER VIOLENCE winning while Israel is the only one getting $4billion arms and Ammunition’s from America every year. Even the recent attacks on Gaza, about 5000 American soldiers participated. So, u must never complain wen Russia, China Iran, Turkey, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Yemen, Pakistan, Bolivia Lebanon etc join Palestinians. Useless Israel that cud not even handle Hamas on Oct 7 is making noise and u are tripping? Fvck Israel
Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by Raf4: 2:26pm On Nov 01, 2023
Krismas:
grin U have to show me ANY comment I made complaining about women and children! Secondly u can’t talk of GREATER VIOLENCE winning while Israel is the only one getting $4billion arms and Ammunition’s from America every year. Even the recent attacks on Gaza, about 5000 American soldiers participated. So, u must never complain wen Russia, China Iran, Turkey, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Yemen, Pakistan, Bolivia Lebanon etc join Palestinians. Useless Israel that cud not even handle Hamas on Oct 7 is making noise and u are tripping? Fvck Israel

So, how long would it take those countries to join hamas/Palestinians to attack Israel as you wistfully thought? Abi they're as dumb as you're?

1 Like

Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by maofemi: 2:33pm On Nov 01, 2023
Hamas was prepared for the attack but did not prepare for the war. Hitting someone you know you will hit once and he will hit you twenty times or you kill one and they hundred. There should be caution fighting such a person without adequate preparation.
Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by Blackdisciple(m): 3:08pm On Nov 01, 2023
Good one no terrorists should be negotiated with Israel is not nigeria
Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by Krismas(m): 4:47pm On Nov 01, 2023
Raf4:

So, how long would it take those countries to join hamas/Palestinians to attack Israel as you wistfully thought? Abi they're as dumb as you're?
grin Don’t be in hurry, relax and watch, Israel, America and Britain have not been able to finish ordinary Hamas, u asking for their backers? grin Imagine since Oct 7, I doubt if up to 100 Hamas have died! The west have just been killing babies and women grin. One on one with Hamas see how Israel pick race leave their tank behind! So, we waiting for Israel to enter Gaza first b4 the real party start. B4 then, China don delete Israel comot for map and Yemen don fire missiles into Israel, Hisbollah don shoot down all Israel cameras on the northern front, Egypt has refused Israel request to send Palestinians into Egypt from Gaza saying it will be a declaration of war! Just appetizers grin main dish to be served CERTAINLY soonest
Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by teewhyhomes: 4:50pm On Nov 01, 2023
Happy new month everyone. Teewhyhomes provides solutions to Real Estate problems in Nigeria. You can reach out to us today via our website.
Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by Raf4: 6:12pm On Nov 01, 2023
Krismas:
grin Don’t be in hurry, relax and watch, Israel, America and Britain have not been able to finish ordinary Hamas, u asking for their backers? grin Imagine since Oct 7, I doubt if up to 100 Hamas have died! The west have just been killing babies and women grin. One on one with Hamas see how Israel pick race leave their tank behind! So, we waiting for Israel to enter Gaza first b4 the real party start. B4 then, China don delete Israel comot for map and Yemen don fire missiles into Israel, Hisbollah don shoot down all Israel cameras on the northern front, Egypt has refused Israel request to send Palestinians into Egypt from Gaza saying it will be a declaration of war! Just appetizers grin main dish to be served CERTAINLY soonest

You're free to give yourself org@sm as you so wish.
By the time Israel is through with your hamas, you'll cry to deep blue ocean. Isreal will eliminate every single hamas member from the surface of earth, will confiscate the land and turn it to a mechanised farmland. If you like cry genoc!de, if you like cry to UN. Your arab league is bunch of toothless rabid dogs.
Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by Krismas(m): 6:32pm On Nov 01, 2023
Raf4:

You're free to give yourself org@sm as you so wish.
By the time Israel is through with your hamas, you'll cry to deep blue ocean. Isreal will eliminate every single hamas member from the surface of earth, will confiscate the land and turn it to a mechanised farmland. If you like cry genoc!de, if you like cry to UN. Your arab league is bunch of toothless rabid dogs.
grin U are the one Ma*turbating on a fake Israeli military superiority. U think war on the ground is same as bombing hospitals and refugee camps? Weakling IDF aiming at soft targets?
Now see grin
Fifteen Israeli soldiers were killed amid fierce fighting in Gaza in a series of incidents that have underlined the mounting challenges facing the Israel Defence Forces in their attempts to push further into built-up areas of Gaza.
The heaviest loss of life occurred when a “Namer” armoured personnel carrier was hit at about noon on Tuesday by an anti-tank guided missile, killing 11 soldiers and wounding several more.
In a separate incident, a number soldiers were killed when their vehicle struck a mine. In another reported incident, two soldiers died when a rocket-propelled grenade hit the building they were in.
Use google diligently b4 u come here boasting rubbish
Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by Raf4: 6:36pm On Nov 01, 2023
Krismas:
grin U are the one Ma*turbating on a fake Israeli military superiority. U think war on the ground is same as bombing hospitals and refugee camps? Weakling IDF aiming at soft targets?
Now see grin
Fifteen Israeli soldiers were killed amid fierce fighting in Gaza in a series of incidents that have underlined the mounting challenges facing the Israel Defence Forces in their attempts to push further into built-up areas of Gaza.
The heaviest loss of life occurred when a “Namer” armoured personnel carrier was hit at about noon on Tuesday by an anti-tank guided missile, killing 11 soldiers and wounding several more.
In a separate incident, a number soldiers were killed when their vehicle struck a mine. In another reported incident, two soldiers died when a rocket-propelled grenade hit the building they were in.
Use google diligently b4 u come here boasting rubbish

Then you should be happy now that you're winning. Keep deceiving yourself, Gaza is gone!
Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by GUNITGuy: 8:22pm On Nov 01, 2023
Krismas:
grin Mumu cited! grin Why Natanyahu dey cry? Na u dey bomb, Na you dey cry? grin Why Natanyahu dey beg Europe to lobby Egypt to allow Palestinians move into Egypt from Gaza? Why? grin Meanwhile Yemen has officially declared war on Israel grin And China has removed Israel from the map grin
Netanyahu crying lol 🤣🤣 who's begging for cease fire ....na who's crying to United nations, who's calling for Arab coalition of all Muslims countries,
Houthi rebels were do they want to start from is it Lebanon that Hezbollah are being attacked by unmanned drones still looking out for another strategy, Egypt is not allowing refugees as much as Jordan and all other Arab states because fear of Radicalization but they're contemplating moving them to Europe and American as they did with Afghanistans or Lebanese in 70s .....
No one wants to take them
Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by Ovacoma: 9:31pm On Nov 01, 2023
motayoayinde:

You're just as stupid as the thugs for lying that a Hamas was in that refugee camp.

You're a bloodthirsty demon for saying that a 100 refugees should be murdered because of a single person.

And you're as cowardly as the filthy IDF rogues for thinking that bombing a refugee camp from air is the is the best way to take out a single man.

The filthy dogs have been boasting about their incursion into the Gaza strip, why couldn't they march their way into the camp to take out the Hamas man

Scumbags home and abroad!
Go to Gaza now and fight the Israelis if you want this your severe pains to go!
Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by Ovacoma: 9:46pm On Nov 01, 2023
Krismas:
Israel can really inflict traumas on their enemies no matter the distance!
Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by Ovacoma: 9:49pm On Nov 01, 2023
Krismas:
Self admitted pain killer
Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by Ovacoma: 9:55pm On Nov 01, 2023
GUNITGuy:

Netanyahu crying lol 🤣🤣 who's begging for cease fire ....na who's crying to United nations, who's calling for Arab coalition of all Muslims countries,
Houthi rebels were do they want to start from is it Lebanon that Hezbollah are being attacked by unmanned drones still looking out for another strategy, Egypt is not allowing refugees as much as Jordan and all other Arab states because fear of Radicalization but they're contemplating moving them to Europe and American as they did with Afghanistans or Lebanese in 70s .....

The experience of Jordan will not allow any country allow Palestinians in.

1 Like

Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by Deltancapo: 10:02pm On Nov 01, 2023
Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by GUNITGuy: 10:05pm On Nov 01, 2023
Ovacoma:

The experience of Jordan will not allow any country allow Palestinians in.
Thanks ma brother most people don't know these people they are dealing with..When Gaddafi, Sadat never allowed extremists a foothold they called him Dictator....This people don't like their life how much yours ..You think by showing them love would make them have a rethink .... They're oriented to hate and kill people who don't share their ideals.....no matter good you do for them.

1 Like

Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by GUNITGuy: 10:16pm On Nov 01, 2023
Krismas:
grin grin For starters, has Hamas right to attack Israel on Oct 7? YES.
Israel is an occupying power in the eyes of the UNITED NATIONS.
Palestinians therefore have a right to RESIST.
Do i condemn the attack? Certainly not.
The civilian casualties on the part of Israel is partly due to the sloppiness of the IDF. Israel defence forces killed their own people, using heavy machines in close civilian quarters because hamas was beating the shit out of the Gillani brigade. Give Hamas tanks and planes and air defense systems and see whether Israel will be able to be doing wot they doing now.
If Hamas attackers harmed civilians in horrific ways, still shud not bring them under condemnation with me. I will rather recommend them for psychiatrical evalution first. People who have perharps known no other realities growing up in Gaza apart from hunger deprivation lack want and fear, can be dangerous adults truly. They cud even kill for a crumb of bread. So I choose to blame the system that cages humans like animals for 16years for the barbaric behavior some of them in gaza may exhibit.
Hamas won the election in Gaza 2006. Ofcourse Hamas IS DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED and since Israel has prevented furthers elections cos they know Fatah will not even win any sit again in any Palestinian government. The people want Hamas, thanks to the barbaric acts of Israel over the time. Pulling out of gaza doesn’t mean Israel ever left the control of gaza at any time. They even planning on sendinf everyone in gaza to Egypt. It has been the plan since.
Even Israel know their fvck up will be treated wotowotoly grin grin
Who told you the people wants Hamas ....See many Palestinians denouncing that terrorist group here you are praising them ...Hamas is called violence and they Love it ....No passing day no Hamas leader doesn't go down as for the ones still operating in Diaspora... Mozart intelligence would take care of them as they've been doing....
Have you watched the videos of the butchering even the one shown to the UN....
Hamas is gone forever and those who want to support evil should get ready to be eliminated forever because will never prevail over good...
Were is Hitler today, Stalin, Polpot, Mao shetung and Idiamin etc...that's how they end shame and suicide...

Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by Krismas(m): 11:52pm On Nov 01, 2023
[quote author=GUNITGuy post=126743091][/quote] grin Be fooled by western media! Palestinians don’t want Hamas? Then let’s test dat in an election! The last elections was 16yrs ago and Israel plus America refused to let the people re-elect their leaders afresh cos they KNOW, Moomud Abbas with his Fatah party will not win one single sit this time around. The riot against Palestinian leadership is in West Bank cos Palestinians want Abbas to go! Not Hamas.
As for Israel assassinating Hamas leaders abroad, what will that bring for them? Since October 7, Israel has been flying around bombing hospitals, refugee camps, residential buildings, while Hamas is waiting patiently to disgrace them! Hamas went into Tel Aviv and defeated 2brigades of Gillani IDF till they started running, using tanks and calling for airstrikes inside Israel against Hamas. They couldn’t face Hamas man to man! So why are u boasting for them? Hamas is getting stronger everyday and the Israeli oppressors must be chased out of Palestine.
As for Mao Zedong, Jo Stalin, better check your history properly. These men brought positive developments to their country and are still being honored till date. Better stop believing everything you see on CNN
Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by Krismas(m): 12:00am On Nov 02, 2023
GUNITGuy:

Thanks ma brother most people don't know these people they are dealing with..When Gaddafi, Sadat never allowed extremists a foothold they called him Dictator....This people don't like their life how much yours ..You think by showing them love would make them have a rethink .... They're oriented to hate and kill people who don't share their ideals.....no matter good you do for them.
grin Hamas is an upspring of the Islamic brotherhood that started in Egypt. They even won presidential elections in Egypt! So wot are u saying sef? Hamas was created by Israel to rubbish PLO! And the reason why no Arab state will take refugees from Gaza is cos ANY REFUGEE THAT LEAVE CAN NEVER COME BACK AGAIN! Like 1948! Another Nakba. Israel wants to remove all the Palestinians from Gaza! That has been their plan for day one! Kill so many of them till d rest will run. But Egypt is ready to go to war with Israel over dat. Stop talking nonsense! Why are you People so blind!
Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by Krismas(m): 12:06am On Nov 02, 2023
Ovacoma:

Israel can really inflict traumas on their enemies no matter the distance!
grin Be playing! All of una go learn in a hard way. If una be Mumu don’t mean others blind! Look at all the riots around the world! Almost all South American countrys have severed ties with Israel. U think they are stupid? U think you know more than Bolivia? So u need to wake up. Israel is playing you for a fool

1 Like

Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by Krismas(m): 12:18am On Nov 02, 2023
GUNITGuy:

Houthi rebels were do they want to start from is it Lebanon that Hezbollah ;Dare being attacked by unmanned drones still looking out for another strategy, Egypt is not allowing refugees as much as Jordan and all other Arab states because fear of Radicalization but they're contemplating moving them to Europe and American as they did with Afghanistans or Lebanese in 70s .....
grin Be playing! For the first time since the Palestinian/Israeli conflict, Hamas has outsmarted Israel EVEN in the press! grin Propaganda is an effective war tool! Only 14 countries voted for Israel at UN! More dan 125 countries voted for Palestinians! All the means Palestinians are winning! Israel is begging seriously that Europe should plead with Egypt to allow Gazans in! Be playing! The world is rioting against Israel! In Russia, in Germany! The were even chanting JEWS PUSH THEM INTO THE GAS! All of Europe right now is for Palestine. Biden cannot even make speech without been shouted at about Palestinians! Then some blind mugu on nairaland are supporting useless bloody thirsty satanic dirty Israel! Omo una go shame las las!

1 Like

Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by Krismas(m): 12:23am On Nov 02, 2023
Raf4:

Then you should be happy now that you're winning. Keep deceiving yourself, Gaza is gone!
grin If Gaza is gone, den Israel don need to prepare for ground invasion again now! Abi? Be playing! U go understand soon why Israel run leave Tank wen Hamas use leg they pursue dem. Una go shock!
Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by Krismas(m): 12:30am On Nov 02, 2023
Ovacoma:

Self admitted pain killer
grin Biden now don dey backslide grin They beg frantically now for CEASEFIRE thru Qatar! Returning refugee for Ceasefire! Nor be juju be dat? Be playing!
Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by GUNITGuy: 4:42am On Nov 02, 2023
Krismas:
grin Be fooled by western media! Palestinians don’t want Hamas? Then let’s test dat in an election! The last elections was 16yrs ago and Israel plus America refused to let the people re-elect their leaders afresh cos they KNOW, Moomud Abbas with his Fatah party will not win one single sit this time around. The riot against Palestinian leadership is in West Bank cos Palestinians want Abbas to go! Not Hamas.
As for Israel assassinating Hamas leaders abroad, what will that bring for them? Since October 7, Israel has been flying around bombing hospitals, refugee camps, residential buildings, while Hamas is waiting patiently to disgrace them! Hamas went into Tel Aviv and defeated 2brigades of Gillani IDF till they started running, using tanks and calling for airstrikes inside Israel against Hamas. They couldn’t face Hamas man to man! So why are u boasting for them? Hamas is getting stronger everyday and the Israeli oppressors must be chased out of Palestine.
As for Mao Zedong, Jo Stalin, better check your history properly. These men brought positive developments to their country and are still being honored till date. Better stop believing everything you see on CNN
Hamas that's hiding under tunnels or who else are you talking about ....This ones that are only looking for Soldiers to Kidnap when a ground invasion occurs for a prisoner exchange...Have you asked what they want to do with the Hostages with themIsn't if for prisoners of war ....
It doesn't matter those who are against Isreal ....Isreal would never again be trodden by Gentiles ...
Jerusalem would never be the capital of Islamist state...
Get this very well...
Russia is already aligning with the US again ...Russia has been the one Supplying Iran military wares of Fighter Jets and Attack Helicopter yet ...They can't dare launch an attack from Iran on Isreal or US bases .....
All their attacks as been by proxy through Houthi, Hezbollah, Hamas from Lebanon, Gaza and Yemen ..Leave ISIS because it was created by the US to host Bashar al Assad out of Power before it became another extremist attacking both USA and Assad-Russia forces when the Rebel Armies of Syria became a force to reckon with......That's why both Russia and USA eliminated ISIS....
Hamas is gone forever no matter what you think ..
Arab nations have wanting to eliminate Isreal right from onset despite knowing they have rightful ownership to their land ...
Palestine would eventually cease to exist if they make do the threats theyve been making from Tehran, Istanbul and others by going out on another all Arab Isreali war this would be their Last attempt and Isreal would finally take over all their Lands not just Palestine but the whole of middle East and Colonize them for a 1000yrs so that they can completely obliterate Extremists Idealogy...
They've been the trouble all over the world...
As for China removing Isreal out of the map are only there for Business they are hoping that the war would exhaust the US and they would come to be world power which IRan and Russia is looking for ....
They Iran Russia China Venezuela N.Korea would be roundly defeated by God himself...
That Russian man would Learn very soon...He's already started negotiations with the US for Peace again.,....
Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by GUNITGuy: 4:55am On Nov 02, 2023
Krismas:
grin Hamas is an upspring of the Islamic brotherhood that started in Egypt. They even won presidential elections in Egypt! So wot are u saying sef? Hamas was created by Israel to rubbish PLO! And the reason why no Arab state will take refugees from Gaza is cos ANY REFUGEE THAT LEAVE CAN NEVER COME BACK AGAIN! Like 1948! Another Nakba. Israel wants to remove all the Palestinians from Gaza! That has been their plan for day one! Kill so many of them till d rest will run. But Egypt is ready to go to war with Israel over dat. Stop talking nonsense! Why are you People so blind!
Hamas predates the Muslim brotherhood....What led to overthrow of the former Egypt President which usher in current President El sisi was because of the previous President Mohamed Morsi was inclined to Muslim Brotherhood an Hamas like Taliban like party which the people of Egypt resisted no Political party with Extremist views would be allowed to win election in Egypt till dates thanks To Sadat for setting up that

1 Like

Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by Ovacoma: 7:30am On Nov 02, 2023
Krismas:
grin Be playing! All of una go learn in a hard way. If una be Mumu don’t mean others blind! Look at all the riots around the world! Almost all South American countrys have severed ties with Israel. U think they are stupid? U think you know more than Bolivia? So u need to wake up. Israel is playing you for a fool
Hahahahahahaha..
Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by Ovacoma: 7:34am On Nov 02, 2023
Krismas:
grin If Gaza is gone, den Israel don need to prepare for ground invasion again now! Abi? Be playing! U go understand soon why Israel run leave Tank wen Hamas use leg they pursue dem. Una go shock!
Its ok to console oneself jare.
Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by Ovacoma: 7:40am On Nov 02, 2023
GUNITGuy:

Hamas that's hiding under tunnels or who else are you talking about ....This ones that are only looking for Soldiers to Kidnap when a ground invasion occurs for a prisoner exchange...Have you asked what they want to do with the Hostages with themIsn't if for prisoners of war ....
It doesn't matter those who are against Isreal ....Isreal would never again be trodden by Gentiles ...
Jerusalem would never be the capital of Islamist state...
Get this very well...
Russia is already aligning with the US again ...Russia has been the one Supplying Iran military wares of Fighter Jets and Attack Helicopter yet ...They can't dare launch an attack from Iran on Isreal or US bases .....
All their attacks as been by proxy through Houthi, Hezbollah, Hamas from Lebanon, Gaza and Yemen ..Leave ISIS because it was created by the US to host Bashar al Assad out of Power before it became another extremist attacking both USA and Assad-Russia forces when the Rebel Armies of Syria became a force to reckon with......That's why both Russia and USA eliminated ISIS....
Hamas is gone forever no matter what you think ..
Arab nations have wanting to eliminate Isreal right from onset despite knowing they have rightful ownership to their land ...
Palestine would eventually cease to exist if they make do the threats theyve been making from Tehran, Istanbul and others by going out on another all Arab Isreali war this would be their Last attempt and Isreal would finally take over all their Lands not just Palestine but the whole of middle East and Colonize them for a 1000yrs so that they can completely obliterate Extremists Idealogy...
They've been the trouble all over the world...
As for China removing Isreal out of the map are only there for Business they are hoping that the war would exhaust the US and they would come to be world power which IRan and Russia is looking for ....
They Iran Russia China Venezuela N.Korea would be roundly defeated by God himself...
That Russian man would Learn very soon...He's already started negotiations with the US for Peace again.,....
The guy is trying to give himself hope. Israel will continue to traumatise people like him until they go to Gaza and join Hamas in their graves.

1 Like

Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by Ovacoma: 7:46am On Nov 02, 2023
Krismas:
,, "ANY REFUGEE THAT LEAVE CAN NEVER COME BACK AGAIN"
But u claim Israel will be defeated, then, let Palestinians leave now and come back after you and your allies have become Victorious.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

IDF Uncovers Top Secret Hamas Data Center Right Under UNRWA’s HQ(photos) / 117 Dead, 20,000 Troops Deployed As Unrest Persists In South Africa / Gunman Kills 27 Including Children At An Elementary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.