Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,997 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists (25198 Views)

IDF Takes Over Hamas Stronghold, Uncovers Tunnel Shafts Near Kindergarten / Israeli Airstrikes Kill Civilians In Jabaliya Refugee Camp / Hamas Tells Gaza Residents To Ignore IDF's Call To Leave Homes, Evacuate South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by dappydozzy(m): 9:48pm On Oct 31, 2023
grandstar:
Hamas decision to invade Israel so brutally has put it into this mess.

Why isn't Israel doing the same in the West Bank?

They are also attacking and arresting Palestinians in the West Bank, what actually happened in the West Bank and East Jerusalem was what provoked Hamas to attack Isreal on October 7,I dont see Hamas as a terrorist organisation, it is purely a resistance movement, when you are fighting oppression people brand you terrorist, even ANC was branded a terrorist organisation in apartheid south africa. Why deny Palestinians their religious freedom and rights, preventing people from worshiping in Al aqsa Mosque, building tunnels into the mosque, it is totally wrong. I am a Christian, but i respect religious sites a lot, Churches, mosques, Shrines, Buddhist pagodas, Taoist temples etc. You cant deny people their religious rights, put them under siege in an open air prison, detain their brothers in Isreali prisons and dont expect them to fight back. I dont see Hamas as a terrorist organisation, it is a resistance movement against apartheid and oppression. Isreal will keep spreading propaganda to cover up its atrocities in Gaza, they killed 50 terrorists in Jaballiya, where are the bodies, War criminals.
Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by VEHINTOLAR: 9:54pm On Oct 31, 2023
Did Iran not say it would join the war against Israel if Gaza was invaded by Israeli infantry troops ? Lol,IDF tanks battalions and infantry men are already operating inside Gaza and we haven't heard anything from the Ayatollahs !

IDF infantry troops and tanks battalions are attacking Hamas inside Gaza from three fronts- North,East and South. The northern company's mandate is to bisect Gaza from the north,around Israel-Lebanon border down to the South,somewhere around Rafah crossing ! I think the IDF's tactical move is to encircle Hamas fighters inside Gaza and distrupt their coordination on the battlefield by breaking them down into small units. This seems to be working very well for the Israelis as seen in the battle of Jabaliya.

Meanwhile,the Houtus rebels of Yemen have started firing missiles and armed drones towards Israel. The Iron Domes have been battling those missiles and drones launched from Yemen since early hours of today. We are very likely to witness the active use of nuclear warheads in this war if Iran decides to join the war against Israel. Israel will nuke Iran,no doubt about it !

2 Likes

Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by Jeyun: 9:56pm On Oct 31, 2023
dappydozzy:

They are also attacking and arresting Palestinians in the West Bank, what actually happened in the West Bank and East Jerusalem was what provoked Hamas to attack Isreal on October 7,I dont see Hamas as a terrorist organisation, it is purely a resistance movement, when you are fighting oppression people brand you terrorist, even ANC was branded a terrorist organisation in apartheid south africa. Why deny Palestinians their religious freedom and rights, preventing people from worshiping in Al aqsa Mosque, building tunnels into the mosque, it is totally wrong. I am a Christian, but i respect religious sites a lot, Churches, mosques, Shrines, Buddhist pagodas, Taoist temples etc. You cant deny people their religious rights, put them under siege in an open air prison, detain their brothers in Isreali prisons and dont expect them to fight back. I dont see Hamas as a terrorist organisation, it is a resistance movement against apartheid and oppression. Isreal will keep spreading propaganda to cover up its atrocities in Gaza, they killed 50 terrorists in Jaballiya, where are the bodies, War criminals.
ANC never kidnap and behead their victims neither did ANC rape their victims. ANC never shoot rocket indiscriminately into cape town ANC is quite different from your terrorist Hamas who indulge in all I just mentioned. No matter how u try to paint hamas they still remain a deadly terrorist group and they are at the velge of being wipe out. Israel is up to the task

4 Likes

Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by LAXconfidential(m): 9:56pm On Oct 31, 2023
Rostikol where are you? I told you to maintain the same energy when the pogrom starts, right? Drag your dead body to this thread.

Corn247 aka Mr Anti tank. Where are those your imaginary anti tanks? 🤣🤣🤣

Otipoju, do you remember the day that I warned these cows??

3 Likes

Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by Okiton: 9:57pm On Oct 31, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
If IDF kill 50, 500 will be recruited same day.

The Hamas are freedom fighters with an ideology backed by prophet Muhammad (SAW).

You cannot defeat an ideology. Hamas must come victoriously in this war.

I beat my chest, Israel must be levelled down.

Insha Allah
useless terrorist

Hamas kill u there

4 Likes

Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by grandstar(m): 9:58pm On Oct 31, 2023
Krismas:
Since Oct 7 Israel had killed up to 100 people in West Bank. U can check google for the total number since the beginning of the year. The evil West Bank activities of Israel is the main reason for Hamas strikes on the evil nation on oct 7. But Mumu people will say the killing of Israel civilians was terrorism while Israel killing Palestinians since January is self defense grin Mumu people like u will say 1500 Palestinians in Israel jail for nothing and without trials since oct 7 is self defense while the 200 Israelis in Hamas cell is terrorism. U people na mumu and go shame las las wen Israel fvck up is treated.

I am apolitical and neutral, so I don't see things as strongly as you see them.

Did Hamas invade Israel through the West Bank? Did the flurry of rockets fired upon Israel spring from the West Bank? You know as well as I do that had the bombs come from West Bank, Israeli response would have been extreme.

Though I have kept close to happenings in the West Bank, does not mean I am ignorant of what's going,

The building and expansion of Israeli settlements in the West Bank is wrong. The restriction of free movement by cars and pedestrians (Palestinians) in the West Bank is also wrong. The expulsion of Palestinians from East Jerusalem is wrong.

The invasion of Israel that Hamas did on the 7th of October was horrendous. It is not in any way justifiable.

The former Israeli prime minister, Ariel Sharon pulled out 8,000 Jewish settlers from Gaza. Instead of Hamas to focus on how to develop Gaza, it has been focused only on making war. Gaza is not impeded from development by the presence of Jewish settlers like the West Bank.

If Gaza was a democracy, Hamas would have been booted out since. But they rule Gaza as a dictatorship. They do not tolerate any opposition. Fatah has no say in Gaza. Hamas is serving the interest of their sponsors, Iran, rather than those of the Gazan masses.

Forget about Hamas treating Israeli fvck up! grin grin grin grin

The only winner in this madness is Satan who controls these world.

I have full confidence that only God's kingdom will bring a complete end to the wickedness, injustice and unrighteousness we see around. It will destroy all the present kingdoms. And the Bible assures us it will last forever (Matthew 6:10,. Daniel 2:44). The scriptures says when we see the madness all around us,, we should raise our heads erect for our deliverance is coming near. ( Read Luke 11:28)

2 Likes

Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by Chemlite: 10:02pm On Oct 31, 2023
IMEI:

I know exactly who the israelis are, I've always known that the zionists are savages
I'm simply pointing out that Nairaland is supporting willful savagery by promoting falsehood

Guy, don't you desire 72 virgins? 50 has gone for theirs. ... Pls go straight to Gaza join forces with Hamas...& enjoy yourself!

2 Likes

Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by Fibonacci88: 10:03pm On Oct 31, 2023
motayoayinde:
I think the mods in the foreign affairs sections are the most sick among the lot.

The place bombedi in Jabaliya is A REFUGEE camp where more than 100 people were killed.

Will Hamas gather in the open in large numbers?

Why push this rubbish to the front page?
The death of the commander is what Israel is interested in. If 100 civilian died along side it's just collateral damage. The existence of that terrorist commander puts the lives of hundreds isrealis at risk. That is how Isreal sees this war. All these una cry for sympathy won't work. As long as Hamas use human shields, civilians would be caught in the cross fire.
Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by grandstar(m): 10:07pm On Oct 31, 2023
dappydozzy:

No go carry Israel/Palestinian matter for head.

Will God's kingdom not answer Earth's problem? Mankind does not have answers to the myriads upon myriads of problems besetting it (Jeremiah 10:23)

Jesus told us to pray for God's kingdom to come (Read Matthew 6:10. Daniel 2:44). That is the only salvation for righteous mankind today (Read Revelations 21:3-5)
Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by hobat4cash(m): 10:08pm On Oct 31, 2023
dappydozzy:

Shut up your type can never be a Christian. Just support terrorists with your full chest instead of beating about the bush. Israel will wipe out Hamas and there is nothing the likes of you can do about it. 🤡

4 Likes

Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by Procashtips(m): 10:10pm On Oct 31, 2023
ford101:
cow dump go and read the bible and see who was in the that land first. When you and your people were shouting happy October wat were you fools thinking? That isreal are cowards like you.

Excretion is what you are.

Brainless animal from ths lowest race.
Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by goody234: 10:10pm On Oct 31, 2023
Israeli propaganda apologists are at again with their fake accts pretending to be Nigerians ...watch out for them on here
Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by Procashtips(m): 10:11pm On Oct 31, 2023
Jeyun:
google kill u there. No na march 14 start am . Gaza will never be the same again it's gone for good. Israel now have a new home 🏠

Says a hopeless black man devoid of respect and an identity of his.
Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by jrusky(m): 10:14pm On Oct 31, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

The Hamas are freedom fighters with an ideology backed by prophet Muhammad (SAW).

Insha Allah

Sorry who is this? How did you get here?
Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by Chemlite: 10:15pm On Oct 31, 2023
justli:
I can confirm the dead have recieved their first batches of virgins grin grin grin

So the virgins are even given in batches, the prophet is not fair to Hamas fighters.

He would have given them their benefit in full.....
Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by Owaincouncil: 10:19pm On Oct 31, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

Insha Allah

How many of tge ipob freedom fighters remain
Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by IMEI: 10:22pm On Oct 31, 2023
Chemlite:

Guy, don't you desire 72 virgins? 50 has gone for theirs. ... Pls go straight to Gaza join forces with Hamas...& enjoy yourself!

I've given my virgins to the Christians killed by israel in the Gaza Church to share... they're enjoying right now
Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by Innosonp(m): 10:22pm On Oct 31, 2023
Very very good, kill them all, very useless set of almajiris I know their counterpart here won't like this, very soon they will start their madness anyway it's none of my business,am neither from Gaza or a pissful religion .
Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by IbileIfe: 10:23pm On Oct 31, 2023
Botragelad:

So what is this trash you posted, and how does it relate to mine?
Care to explain?

Hamas clown, please if you are so pissed you can jump on the next flight,head to Gaza, join the fight so you can get captured by the Israeli force. Do not embarrass yourself here!

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/2023-10-31/ty-article-live/idf-conducts-raid-in-gaza-rescues-woman-soldier-kidnapped-by-hamas-on-october-7/0000018b-83d7-d805-a98f-b7df34bc0000

The news pain am.

Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by tkgindofa(m): 10:24pm On Oct 31, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

Insha Allah

How are you going to level them down? With civilians shield or your toy guns + ineffective rockets?
Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by wanimo: 10:25pm On Oct 31, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

Insha Allah
your moniker says it all.

You are a verified zombie
Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by Chemlite: 10:31pm On Oct 31, 2023
IMEI:

I've given my virgins to the Christians killed by israel in the Gaza Church to share... they're enjoying right now

In the Bible there is no account were Christians are given in marriage at the resurrection!
But in the Koran, Muslims are entitled to 72 abi na 100 virgins after fighting holy war!
Your virgins are waiting. ....
Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by IMEI: 10:37pm On Oct 31, 2023
Chemlite:

In the Bible there is no account were Christians are given in marriage at the resurrection!
But in the Koran, Muslims are entitled to 72 abi na 100 virgins after fighting holy war!
Your virgins are waiting. ....

You Christians are always the ones mentioning 72virgins and you affirmed their existence from your question

Like I said, the Christians bombed by israel in Gaza are chilling with them right now
Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by Chemlite: 10:45pm On Oct 31, 2023
IMEI:

You Christians are always the ones mentioning 72virgins and you affirmed their existence from your question
Like I said, the Christians bombed by israel in Gaza are chilling with them right now

Read your holy/war-book very man, it's there. ....
Every terrorist must chop bomb. ...
Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by igbosarejews(m): 11:00pm On Oct 31, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

Insha Allah
Let me remind you that Jews are not Nigerian Christians, that you and other fellow Islamic Terrorists are kîlling up and down.
Same violent in Koran, same in Torah.

1 Like

Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by IMEI: 11:02pm On Oct 31, 2023
Chemlite:

Read your holy/war-book very man, it's there. .... Every terrorist must chop bomb. ...
I agree...Palestinian Christians must chop bomb
Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by Exjoker(m): 11:05pm On Oct 31, 2023
chris4gold:
It is crucial that we condemn the ongoing conflicts and violence in Gaza. It's not acceptable to harm an entire state, community, or tribe due to the actions of a specific group of people. We strongly disapprove of the actions of Hamas. It's important for Israel to recognize that Palestinian lives also hold significant value.

I don't support terrorism, wipe them out and spare innocent people.
Honestly speaking, Israel is doing it best to minimize civilian damage. Imagine always warning people and allowing people to evacuate some targeted areas/buildings before every strike.

This action alone has allowed Hamas fighters to escape and regroup everytime.

1 Like

Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by ObaaOfYorubaLan: 11:05pm On Oct 31, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

Insha Allah

Fulani terroris you think say Israel na Yoruba people wey una dey molests in Kwara state, preventing them from performing their Isese festival grin grin grin grin
Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by Confirmedzombie: 11:08pm On Oct 31, 2023
Where is my freedom of speech and expression.

What crime have I committed to warrant all the insults and name calling.

How are my a terrorist for supporting the Hamas who are our Muslim faithful brothers.

I can never support the evil Israel is committing against unarmed civilians.

Israel should go after the criminals who disguise as the peaceful Hamas.

Hamas are freedom fighters and not terrorist.

Israel pushed Hamas to the wall and they will regret.

Our prophet (SAW) already declared victory for the Hamas.

Our prophet will never allow the Hamas his faithful worshippers to be defeated.

Is a matter of time.

Insha Allah
Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by nomolos92: 11:13pm On Oct 31, 2023
Market dey on e own

Aalah wakbar people go buy am
grin grin grin

Shebi they don't want peace, let them enjoy the problem they want
Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by nomolos92: 11:16pm On Oct 31, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
Where is my freedom of speech and expression.

What crime have I committed to warrant all the insults and name calling.

How are my a terrorist for supporting the Hamas who are our Muslim faithful brothers.

I can never support the evil Israel is committing against unarmed civilians.

Israel should go after the criminals who disguise as the peaceful Hamas.

Hamas are freedom fighters and not terrorist.

Israel pushed Hamas to the wall and they will regret.

Our prophet (SAW) already declared victory for the Hamas.

Our prophet will never allow the Hamas his faithful worshippers to be defeated.

Is a matter of time.

Insha Allah

Your prophet wey e bone don turn to sand, even if he rise and try nonsense, Israel will bomb the hell out of his perverted skull grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Trump Signs Executive Order Targeting Social Media Giants' Legal Protections / ISIS Praises Ukraine War And Says It Hopes It Will Destroy 'Enemies Of Islam' / The Truth About Suicide Bombers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.