Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,829 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists (25211 Views)

IDF Takes Over Hamas Stronghold, Uncovers Tunnel Shafts Near Kindergarten / Israeli Airstrikes Kill Civilians In Jabaliya Refugee Camp / Hamas Tells Gaza Residents To Ignore IDF's Call To Leave Homes, Evacuate South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by Etimemy: 11:31pm On Oct 31, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
If IDF kill 50, 500 will be recruited same day.

The Hamas are freedom fighters with an ideology backed by prophet Muhammad (SAW).

You cannot defeat an ideology. Hamas must come victoriously in this war.

I beat my chest, Israel must be levelled down.

Insha Allah

You started displaying rubbish
Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by NairaMaster1(m): 11:34pm On Oct 31, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

The Hamas are freedom fighters with an ideology backed by prophet Muhammad (SAW).

Insha Allah

Kikikiki
Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by 11doubledee: 12:52am On Nov 01, 2023
Jeyun:
then since u support voulence begat voulence let the highest killer win. Stop crying women and children and innocent Palestine because I can't see any Palestine that is innocent
Simple and direct!
At this point HAMAS or any other terrorist sympathizer is free to attack isreal,afterall it's a war.
They think they are smart,all the over 7000 unguided missiles fired into isreal was meant to do what?
Entertain isrealis with fireworks ?
These evil people are only pained because they failed in their quest to desolate isreal and mock them.
They wanted to massacre isrealis in hundreds of thousands if not for their strong defense mechanisms.
So HAMAS missiles were designed to identify hospitals, worship centers, schools,camps etc
Una never start,u think say u dey Wise.
History did not start in 1917 or 1948 for those trying to justify terrorism.
Even dead Egyptian pharaohs go dey vex with the lie wey una dey blow for us.
Isreal has always shared border with both Egypt and Jordan.
Only Aljazeera and people who can't reason will believe that humanity started in 1948.
Isreal wey historical records shows their existence thousands of years before Jesus or Mohammed was born.
Enslavement, wars, antisemitism may have displaced them all around Europe,that doesn't mean they don't have a state of origin.
Borders may be contentious though.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by billyG(m): 1:41am On Nov 01, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

Insha Allah
So na religious war
Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by Chienex24(m): 1:41am On Nov 01, 2023
IMEI:

If you quote me, make sure you're knowledgeable about the Palestine struggle against israeli occupation

If you're not, then go find your mates to trade ignorance with

Oya clap for yasef knowledge base, owner of land that has the right to start a war and kill anyone which include civilians because they believe it is their land!!
Mr man go & sleep & stop crying if retaliation is dished out!!!!
Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by 43Ronin: 2:15am On Nov 01, 2023
Codepain:
Mumu propaganda.
Long live Palestine resistance
Palestine resistance is not Hamas. hamas is a terrorist just like you, the only difference is that they gat balls why you a yoruba Muslim coward.

1 Like

Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by Free2Fly: 3:16am On Nov 01, 2023
Botragelad:

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/idf-says-troops-conquered-hamas-stronghold-in-jabaliya-killed-50-terrorists/

One useless jihadic mod banned me for speaking out on the terrorism the mohamedians are committing in this world.

When did saying the truth become a problem??

Did their chief terrorist not write in the Quran that "The day of judgement will not come until all the jews are killed"??
Is this not the origin of terrorism?

Thunder will strike him if he dares ban me again.
Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by olalekan9320(m): 3:55am On Nov 01, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

Insha Allah

Shut up, stop prolonging this thing, they have been on it for the 70 years, looking at the recent genocide, most Western countries are actively funding Isreal though people are now talking but yet Palestine has no recognized government and no funding except those sent to NGO there and we know how NGOs operate, no need to drag, divide it and let's everybody rest
Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by Newton1045: 4:59am On Nov 01, 2023
SoNature:
Whoever advised Hamas to attack Israel must be regretting that decision now.

They dont regret, they ve 72 virgins in their paradise. Their heaven manufacture only virgins.
Women are their sex slaves.

1 Like

Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by johndavid1(m): 5:16am On Nov 01, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

Insha Allah
Head slammer spotted.
Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by opera1(m): 6:02am On Nov 01, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

Insha Allah

Don’t beat your chest here on Nairaland, take a flight to Gaza and join them.
Your moniker says it all anyway.
Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by Danabu(m): 6:06am On Nov 01, 2023
grandstar:
Hamas decision to invade Israel so brutally has put it into this mess.

Why isn't Israel doing the same in the West Bank?

Well said.I oncur
Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by motayoayinde: 6:36am On Nov 01, 2023
Fibonacci88:

The death of the commander is what Israel is interested in. If 100 civilian died along side it's just collateral damage. The existence of that terrorist commander puts the lives of hundreds isrealis at risk. That is how Isreal sees this war. All these una cry for sympathy won't work. As long as Hamas use human shields, civilians would be caught in the cross fire.

You're just as stupid as the thugs for lying that a Hamas fighter was in that refugee camp.

You're a bloodthirsty demon for saying that a 100 refugees should be murdered because of a single person.

And you're as cowardly as the filthy IDF rogues for thinking that bombing a refugee camp from air is the best way to take out a single man.

The filthy dogs have been boasting about their incursion into the Gaza strip, why couldn't they march their way into the camp to take out the Hamas man

Scumbags home and abroad!
Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by Major1984(m): 6:40am On Nov 01, 2023
You this blind and day dreaming attitude like boko and Hamas, even if Iran join hamas Israel will still defeat them in to rubbles
Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by fmonigent(m): 7:20am On Nov 01, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

Insha Allah

I never doubted you, you moniker has said all.
Do have a great day.
Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by ruffhandu: 7:21am On Nov 01, 2023
chris4gold:
It is crucial that we condemn the ongoing conflicts and violence in Gaza. It's not acceptable to harm an entire state, community, or tribe due to the actions of a specific group of people. We strongly disapprove of the actions of Hamas. It's important for Israel to recognize that Palestinian lives also hold significant value.

I don't support terrorism, wipe them out and spare innocent people.

The 'innocent people' chose to die with terrorists. They were repeatedly warned to shift, their refusal to shift simply suggests they want to keep shielding the terrorists and so may be assumed to be terrorists themselves. Anyone covering a terrorists is a terrorist, though may not be an active fighter, but given the time and opportunity will likely become one.

3 Likes

Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by Bluntemperor: 7:24am On Nov 01, 2023
alpharoyalty:
Why was the coward hiding among civilians.

That is just the deceit of the Terrorists!
You covered your face to commit attrocities and shout 'God is Great'- for shedding innocent blood,but you run away because you don't want to die! Then you are a Coward!
-Iran and and Hamas and some of their Sponsorers are very Wicked.
You took Fathers,Mothers and Children into the Gaza hide outs- you killed them ,some you Cut their Heads off and showed them in the Video and you now claimed that Israel should not response to your wickedness and humiliation,then you must be out your senses!
A big shame to supporters of Terrorists all over the World!

2 Likes

Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by Fibonacci88: 7:47am On Nov 01, 2023
motayoayinde:

You're just as stupid as the thugs for lying that a Hamas was in that refugee camp.

You're a bloodthirsty demon for saying that a 100 refugees should be murdered because of a single person.

And you're as cowardly as the filthy IDF rogues for thinking that bombing a refugee camp from air is the is the best way to take out a single man.

The filthy dogs have been boasting about their incursion into the Gaza strip, why couldn't they march their way into the camp to take out the Hamas man

Scumbags home and abroad!
Ur salty tears is so sweet. Idiot head slammer that turned blind eyes to the genocide in Kaduna doesn't have the moral right to criticize same in Gaza. All u terrorist should declare jihad and head to Gaza so we can make ur reconciliation with ur phantom virgins very quick. Stupid terrorist.

4 Likes

Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by Artsbeat(m): 8:38am On Nov 01, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

Insha Allah
you forgot to add the 10 virgins
Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by Mamijoh(f): 8:54am On Nov 01, 2023
Neckpresser101:
grin small yansh dey shake o grin

Egypt and other Arab nations that are powerful kept quiet

One p!g In kwara is beating empty chest grin
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by Swaelyf(f): 10:07am On Nov 01, 2023
do not join, i repeat do not join this is how they recruit ppl and turn them into extremists
Chimarto:
Who is interested let create Telegram channel where we can be sharing news relating to Israel-Gaza conflict.
Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by miky(m): 10:26am On Nov 01, 2023
In that case Isreal should just Nuke the whole place. After all they are all terrorists in waiting right? Who will go against Isreal when acids nation America is behind them?!

Confirmedzombie:

Insha Allah
Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by HopeSpencer: 10:35am On Nov 01, 2023
Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by HopeSpencer: 10:36am On Nov 01, 2023
Kazeemabiodun:
[oloriburuku ni baba re ti o ba SE omole kilode to esin Yi je alail.

Ori daru. Eru Fulani ti n la ori mole nitori esin buruku nitori owo Kanga tio fe gba lowo Saudi

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by Nodogragra4me(m): 10:43am On Nov 01, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

Insha Allah

This is the mentality that took hamas to into this war..... Rubbish upon rubbish... For your information, as long as there is hamas fighter there shall be bombs available to decimate him or her

You lsay for every 50 killed 500 is recruited same day... Lol

For every single bomb dropped by iaf, 13 more is sent says the pilots who are even wondering how they are going to store the bombs if a cease fire is implemented and a single bombs can kill 500 that is recruited in a day

Shebi you guys boasted that if IDF ENTERS GAZA THEY WILL CURSE THAT DECISION

THEY ARE NOW INSIDE THE CITY AND GAME SHOOTING YOUR SORRY LIVES TO HELL
Natanyahu already told you guy there is no cease fire, this is war time not peace time
Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by Samunique(m): 10:47am On Nov 01, 2023
justli:
I can confirm the dead have recieved their first batches of virgins grin grin grin

grin
Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by Krismas(m): 10:48am On Nov 01, 2023
GUNITGuy:
Like I said this is the beginning of the end of Radical Islamic fundamentalist or extremists in the middle East and anywhere in the world...
Benjamin Netanyahu has already said no one should call for cease fire 🔥 🔥 🔥...This terror theyve always wish on Isreal will never get to Isreal they would see it and experience it right not just in their Door steps but in their house ....
This is just the beginning .....Since they don't like peace
grin Mumu cited! grin Why Natanyahu dey cry? Na u dey bomb, Na you dey cry? grin Why Natanyahu dey beg Europe to lobby Egypt to allow Palestinians move into Egypt from Gaza? Why? grin Meanwhile Yemen has officially declared war on Israel grin And China has removed Israel from the map grin
Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by phorget(m): 10:48am On Nov 01, 2023
Procashtips:

See this cow.

You think I care about the hypocrisy of religion you buffoon carry for head?

I see why you good for nothing race are seen as animals by the Europeans
You can't even think for yourself

Yes we are animals but those terrorists religion you are advocating for are nothing but animal dungs.
If people see me as animal then what stops me from seeing them as animals too?
Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by sweetjohn(m): 11:09am On Nov 01, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

Insha Allah
Should I let you know that Israel is more determined than ever to wipe out any living animals associated with Hamas. Even if they are children. Israel isn’t going to backdown on Hamas bc they are hiding among civilians or worship places. The plan and command was to eliminate Hamas and everything associated with it. Any civilian that died is bc that so-called civilian is a terrorist bc Israel for more than two weeks had warned civilians to evacuate from the north to the south. Therefor the remaining animals there are terrorists that they must be killed also.
Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by KingOfAmebo(m): 11:12am On Nov 01, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

Insha Allah

Did Mohammed send hamas to Israel to slaughter Israeli civilians including children? Is that the ideology you are talking about? If yes, then you just admitted Islam breeds terrorism.

Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by Fulaniguy01: 11:22am On Nov 01, 2023
Neckpresser101:
grin small yansh dey shake o grin

Egypt and other Arab nations that are powerful kept quiet
One p!g In kwara is beating empty chest grin
is there any pig other than you ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

ISIS Praises Ukraine War And Says It Hopes It Will Destroy 'Enemies Of Islam' / Trump Signs Executive Order Targeting Social Media Giants' Legal Protections / The Truth About Suicide Bombers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.