Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,225 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Enof Jokes On This Social Network - Click - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Enof Jokes On This Social Network - Click (670 Views)

Wet Latest And Funny Jokes On Your Whatsapp, Drop Ur Numbers / All Akpos Jokes On NL-> Enter If U Wan Laf / Jokes On ASUU Strike...pls Read. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Enof Jokes On This Social Network - Click by newslive(f): 5:42pm On Oct 25, 2011
A Nigerian business tycoon was at a social gathering where other moguls and wealthy men were present.

The man looked for all ways to oppress the other rich men who were present at the gathering. Just for that foolish reason, he sent for his driver and had this conversation with him:
Driver, go to my house, not the green one, the red one.
Not the red one in Ikoyi, the red one in Victor, ia Island.
Not the one in Adeola Odeku,
the one on Etim Iyang Cresent. Not No. 22, but No. 11.
You will see a black gate, fling it open.
You will see a green Honda Civic.
Perpendicularly, adjacently opposite to the Civic is a blue Toyota Carina E. It is not that one.
Trigonometrically, geometrically, hypotenously 90 degrees to the 306 is a Mazda 929. It is not that one.

The Madza is very close to a regular Benz, the regular Benz is behind a 406, the 406 is beside Volvo S40 which is in front of a Honda Accord blocking a Toyota RAV4 opposite a Honda CRV that makes a crescent to the Prado Jeep.

On getting to the Prado Jeep, make a diagonal sharp turn to the left extreme right top corner, on your way to where I parked the M-Class. Very close to the E-Class in front of the Beast at the back of the swimming pool is a lovely S. Type Jaguar.
Don’t touch the bonnet. Go to the boot, fling it open. You will see red, white and blue briefcases.
The red one contains dollars,10 million dollars. Don’t touch it.
The blue contains pounds, 8 million pounds. Don’t touch it.
The white one contains Naira, 500s, 200s,100s,50s, 20s, 10s denominations.
I arranged them in hierarchical order.
500 Nairas in first layer,
200 Nairas in second,
100 Nairas 3rd layer,
50 Nairas 4th layer,
20 Nairas 5th
and 10 Nairas top floor.

Take one 10 Naira. Go and use it to buy pure water, and don’t forget to bring my change

Join the most appealling social network in nigeria; Chat, Jokes, Forum, Friends, Soulmate, an lots more
the link is on my signature

Re: Enof Jokes On This Social Network - Click by bekay911(f): 6:45pm On Oct 25, 2011
grin u good grin
Re: Enof Jokes On This Social Network - Click by Ajibel(m): 6:51pm On Oct 25, 2011
Too badt

(1) (Reply)

Creative Industry Award. / Fumes / Jokers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.