Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,274 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

Yahaya Bello Is After My Life Over Defeat In The Court - Natasha Akpoti - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello Is After My Life Over Defeat In The Court - Natasha Akpoti (30903 Views)

Yahaya Bello Is 44, His Mother Dies At 101 — Did She Have Him At 57? / Helen Eniola-Bello Is Dead! Wife Of Eniola Bello, This Day MD Dies / Natasha Akpoti Involved In Accident On Lokoja-Abuja Road. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello Is After My Life Over Defeat In The Court - Natasha Akpoti by Goalnaldo(m): 11:12pm On Oct 31, 2023
Is she related to the former governor of Delta state Emmanuel uduaghan?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello Is After My Life Over Defeat In The Court - Natasha Akpoti by 99thEnemy(m): 11:13pm On Oct 31, 2023
Natasha Apkoti Yan Yan. 😂
Re: Yahaya Bello Is After My Life Over Defeat In The Court - Natasha Akpoti by TheMostComplex1: 11:13pm On Oct 31, 2023
I like how beautiful she is & her dogeddness
Re: Yahaya Bello Is After My Life Over Defeat In The Court - Natasha Akpoti by Confirmedzombie: 11:15pm On Oct 31, 2023
Madam go and sit down and stop making noise.

Only obedients and ipob will buy this talk.
Re: Yahaya Bello Is After My Life Over Defeat In The Court - Natasha Akpoti by ufotunang: 11:23pm On Oct 31, 2023
Kill this beautiful woman... what did this beautiful lady do to you
Re: Yahaya Bello Is After My Life Over Defeat In The Court - Natasha Akpoti by Duru009(m): 11:34pm On Oct 31, 2023
Beauty with BRAIN.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello Is After My Life Over Defeat In The Court - Natasha Akpoti by bitbillionaire: 11:51pm On Oct 31, 2023
It's possible. I don't trust that Bello guy. The guy is evil and a snake.
Re: Yahaya Bello Is After My Life Over Defeat In The Court - Natasha Akpoti by RichAbujaGuy: 11:56pm On Oct 31, 2023
press9jatv:
I love Senator Natasha Akpoti Confidence.. An asset to Kogi Central.

Both you and Oga Uduaghan have good taste in Slay Mama Queens grin And may she be safe from harm.

Natasha Akpoti poses with a Rolls Royce gift from Uduaghan

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello Is After My Life Over Defeat In The Court - Natasha Akpoti by vicfajeze: 12:32am On Nov 01, 2023
press9jatv:
They are very wicked and dangerous seriously. Yahaya and his clueless thugs will be highly tamed. Do or die politics will be dealt. Era of do or die politics is over.
most especially, EBIRAS.They are very very wicked to high HEAVENS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello Is After My Life Over Defeat In The Court - Natasha Akpoti by finallybusy: 12:33am On Nov 01, 2023
Theatrics for the masses.
Re: Yahaya Bello Is After My Life Over Defeat In The Court - Natasha Akpoti by Antoeni(m): 12:47am On Nov 01, 2023
He Cannot E Nor Reach, Natasha Keep Calm , Yeye Bello Is Just Been Foolish & Senseless
Re: Yahaya Bello Is After My Life Over Defeat In The Court - Natasha Akpoti by Sillymoderators: 2:16am On Nov 01, 2023
press9jatv:
God Almighty will continue to protect you Barrister Natasha Akpoti . I love how she reminded everyone about her struggles so the people will know Yahaya Bello for who he is.
Gullible fellow, you believe whatever you read.
Re: Yahaya Bello Is After My Life Over Defeat In The Court - Natasha Akpoti by Sillymoderators: 2:19am On Nov 01, 2023
Indispensable85:

She said it in past tense. I watched the programme live. She was recounting her ordeal during the national assembly election. You're reporting it like it's present tense.

One day una go set dis country on fire with fake news.
Honestly with the way they react to issues I sometimes wonder if there are still schools in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello Is After My Life Over Defeat In The Court - Natasha Akpoti by Sillymoderators: 2:20am On Nov 01, 2023
press9jatv:
And you think Yahaya Bello isn’t after her life. You stop displaying your ignorance here. Yahaya bello is a wicked and bad Kogi governor. The good people of Kogi State can testify to that.
What proof do you have gullible set of people. If I take you before a judge can you proof it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello Is After My Life Over Defeat In The Court - Natasha Akpoti by Sillymoderators: 2:21am On Nov 01, 2023
press9jatv:
not fake news ok. Yahaya bello is a wicked man and everyone knows that
You nor go school at all if you go na waste!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello Is After My Life Over Defeat In The Court - Natasha Akpoti by Sillymoderators: 2:23am On Nov 01, 2023
press9jatv:
mumu yahaya boy
Lmao 😂🤣 nothing reasonable to counter him... must of una na ode una be.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Is After My Life Over Defeat In The Court - Natasha Akpoti by Sillymoderators: 2:28am On Nov 01, 2023
vicfajeze:
most especially, EBIRAS.They are very very wicked to high HEAVENS
Look at how you just stereotype a whole tribe. School wey most of una go na waste.

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Is After My Life Over Defeat In The Court - Natasha Akpoti by tollyboy5(m): 2:43am On Nov 01, 2023
Urheadmaster:
I fear who no fear the people with black dots on their forehead tongue
You suppose to dey fear woman but no, na another thing you focus on. Shior!
Re: Yahaya Bello Is After My Life Over Defeat In The Court - Natasha Akpoti by Juanmike(m): 2:43am On Nov 01, 2023
press9jatv:
Is she the wife of former gov of Delta state?
Re: Yahaya Bello Is After My Life Over Defeat In The Court - Natasha Akpoti by tollyboy5(m): 2:45am On Nov 01, 2023
Sillymoderators:

Look at how you just stereotype a whole tribe. School wey most of una go na waste.
My friend is ebira grin grin grin grin grin anytime i see am i dey taunt am sey na he tribe dey cause trouble wella 4 kogi (Tho na born lagosian wey no dey go house). But dem no dey try attack igala because igala plenty pass dem lol
Re: Yahaya Bello Is After My Life Over Defeat In The Court - Natasha Akpoti by ceejay80s(m): 3:24am On Nov 01, 2023
Indispensable85:

She said it in past tense. I watched the programme live. She was recounting her ordeal during the national assembly election. You're reporting it like it's present tense.

Weda past present Or future, threat to life is threat to life
Re: Yahaya Bello Is After My Life Over Defeat In The Court - Natasha Akpoti by stuffs2002: 3:26am On Nov 01, 2023
press9jatv:
And you think Yahaya Bello isn’t after her life. You stop displaying your ignorance here. Yahaya bello is a wicked and bad Kogi governor. The good people of Kogi State can testify to that.

What do you gain from spreading fake news and lies.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Is After My Life Over Defeat In The Court - Natasha Akpoti by press9jatv: 3:28am On Nov 01, 2023
Yes soo, what Yahaya Bello said here is very true. God Almighty will expose him and his evil plans ahead of next week Saturday governorship Election in Kogi State
Re: Yahaya Bello Is After My Life Over Defeat In The Court - Natasha Akpoti by press9jatv: 3:28am On Nov 01, 2023
Juanmike:
Is she the wife of former gov of Delta state?
nope
Re: Yahaya Bello Is After My Life Over Defeat In The Court - Natasha Akpoti by YorubaPrince: 4:12am On Nov 01, 2023
Nigerians and their love for Murderers, thugs, Criminals etc...

This Yaya Bello is a cold blooded Murderer, just like Tinubu and Gbenga Daniel. angry
Re: Yahaya Bello Is After My Life Over Defeat In The Court - Natasha Akpoti by BluntCrazeMan: 4:44am On Nov 01, 2023
press9jatv:

Madam wait ooo..
So the congratulatory message he sent to you was a hoax??
Na waa oo

Me too got confused.
Was he not the one who cut the road to your place off on the day of the election?
Re: Yahaya Bello Is After My Life Over Defeat In The Court - Natasha Akpoti by SoNature(m): 4:57am On Nov 01, 2023
press9jatv:

That lady too fine. She answers Uduaghan.

Is she married to a man from Delta State?
Re: Yahaya Bello Is After My Life Over Defeat In The Court - Natasha Akpoti by mu2sa2: 5:09am On Nov 01, 2023
Urheadmaster:
I fear who no fear the people with black dots on their forehead tongue
Wike has black dot on his forehead. Btw, as governor he once declared rivers state a Christian state.
Re: Yahaya Bello Is After My Life Over Defeat In The Court - Natasha Akpoti by Olichoke: 5:37am On Nov 01, 2023
Only a Nigerian living in kogi State just like me Will understand the import of this woman's statement against Bello. Bello has killed more political opponent than any past kogi governor. Bello is a crude thug.
Re: Yahaya Bello Is After My Life Over Defeat In The Court - Natasha Akpoti by erniok(m): 6:01am On Nov 01, 2023
Indispensable85:

He's being deliberately stupid and incorrigible. He posted to whip up sentiments and not for facts.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Is After My Life Over Defeat In The Court - Natasha Akpoti by erniok(m): 6:04am On Nov 01, 2023
SoNature:

That lady too fine. She answers Uduaghan.

Is she married to a man from Delta State?

Re: Yahaya Bello Is After My Life Over Defeat In The Court - Natasha Akpoti by erniok(m): 6:08am On Nov 01, 2023
Sillymoderators:

Gullible fellow, you believe whatever you read.
This is a fact if you've been following yahaya Bello's politics of do or die. That man belongs to the stone age.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Flags Off Highway Project In Cross River / Saraki’s Address At Resumption Of Plenary Today (full Text) / Babachir Lawal Says Ganduje Foundation Converts Christians To Islam. He Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.