Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Yahaya Bello Is After My Life Over Defeat In The Court - Natasha Akpoti - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello Is After My Life Over Defeat In The Court - Natasha Akpoti (30933 Views)

Yahaya Bello Is 44, His Mother Dies At 101 — Did She Have Him At 57? / Helen Eniola-Bello Is Dead! Wife Of Eniola Bello, This Day MD Dies / Natasha Akpoti Involved In Accident On Lokoja-Abuja Road. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello Is After My Life Over Defeat In The Court - Natasha Akpoti by luckingto50: 6:11am On Nov 01, 2023
Goalnaldo:
Is she related to the former governor of Delta state Emmanuel uduaghan?

Na wife she be to Uduaghan.
Re: Yahaya Bello Is After My Life Over Defeat In The Court - Natasha Akpoti by Ubanz: 6:14am On Nov 01, 2023
Nothing will happen to you Big Sister, unless they want kogi to burn to ashes.
Re: Yahaya Bello Is After My Life Over Defeat In The Court - Natasha Akpoti by Twoclans(f): 6:32am On Nov 01, 2023
God of infinite mercy shocked shocked

Natasha never said that yahaya bello is plotting to kill her after the court affirmation of her victory.Nairaland moderators should please be careful what they push to front page.

I listened to her interview with Seun on politics today and she never said yahaya bello is plotting to kill her after the court victory.

She was only emotional and recounted all she went through in the hands of yahaya bello before the elections .She said his thugs shot at her before the elections,she recounted almost all those horrible things yahaya bello did to her.

She said at a point she could not even allow half the things he did to her to get to the media because she needed to show strength.

Op your topic is misleading.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Is After My Life Over Defeat In The Court - Natasha Akpoti by Pat081: 6:32am On Nov 01, 2023
Urheadmaster:
I fear who no fear the people with black dots on their forehead tongue
They will kill someone and still look like friend
Re: Yahaya Bello Is After My Life Over Defeat In The Court - Natasha Akpoti by benqo01(m): 6:35am On Nov 01, 2023
She is damn too pretty
Re: Yahaya Bello Is After My Life Over Defeat In The Court - Natasha Akpoti by benqo01(m): 6:37am On Nov 01, 2023
Pat081:
They will kill someone and still look like friend

I know of someone we stay in the same area with that black dot on his forehead and his trousers doesn't touch the ground

Truth b say such people dey get mind do something

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Is After My Life Over Defeat In The Court - Natasha Akpoti by sylve11: 6:41am On Nov 01, 2023
Indispensable85:

So that's why you're peddling fake news? U be real mumu.......

I've been seeing all the fake news you've been spreading here concerning the situation in Rivers State since yesterday. Are you paid to be foolish?

I agree with you on that. The guy is one annoying guy who stops at nothing just to peddle useless lies. Though, I don't know anything about Yahaya Bello in person, but I want to believe the stories around him aren't true. cool

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Is After My Life Over Defeat In The Court - Natasha Akpoti by Exceed15: 6:46am On Nov 01, 2023
Get to work woman. You have people to represent.We ate tired of all this forth and back.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Is After My Life Over Defeat In The Court - Natasha Akpoti by Major7: 6:48am On Nov 01, 2023
Xscape1993:
We know, but the Lord is your strength ma. Yeye Below, Hopeless Uzodima, El-rufail and Wike the wicked are all brothers.

You forgot to mention Daru dapo of ogun state sir

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Is After My Life Over Defeat In The Court - Natasha Akpoti by flexyrule(m): 6:51am On Nov 01, 2023
Think9ja:
This one just want trend because say her victory news no carry weight

De play. Just de play
So winning the case at the tribunal isn't enough, social media has to go agog before her victory is complete.

All these gen Z's, it's quite fascinating the way you guys reason. You think it's everyone that believes in SM validation?

She has won, she'll proceed to join her colleagues in the green chambers in sharing our commonwealth. She doesn't give a single fu-ck if SM celebrated her or not.
Re: Yahaya Bello Is After My Life Over Defeat In The Court - Natasha Akpoti by godofuck231: 6:54am On Nov 01, 2023
If she dosnt know who she's married to she dshould go and hide , being married to an underground Prince of the niger delta and she's boots shaking scared ?
Re: Yahaya Bello Is After My Life Over Defeat In The Court - Natasha Akpoti by dNortherner(m): 7:00am On Nov 01, 2023
press9jatv:
And you think Yahaya Bello isn’t after her life. You stop displaying your ignorance here. Yahaya bello is a wicked and bad Kogi governor. The good people of Kogi State can testify to that.
Like you go fit prove am with evidence say Yahaya Bello dey hunt her?
Re: Yahaya Bello Is After My Life Over Defeat In The Court - Natasha Akpoti by Xscape1993(m): 7:02am On Nov 01, 2023
Major7:

You forgot to mention Daru dapo of ogun state sir
So sorry for that sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello Is After My Life Over Defeat In The Court - Natasha Akpoti by toluwalasefunmi: 7:03am On Nov 01, 2023
TOPIC: INTRODUCTION OF FISCAL REFORMS, DISCIPLINE, AND PRUDENCE TO PUBLIC EXPENDITURE

Dear Minister, I write to you as a concerned citizen, patriot, and Nationbuilder in my sincere desire to see my country advance in the best possible means.For the past 30 years of my life, I have observed the Nigerian State, like a Scientist carrying out research and experiments in the laboratory, from my basic findings I have come to the honest conclusion that indeed Nigeria does not lack the best of ideas, programs, policies and initiatives that turned Nations around in modern day world, but our biggest problems are categorized into the TWIN EVIL malaise, which is simply LACK OF EFFECTIVE IMPLEMENTATION & POLICY ABANDONMENT/SUMMERSAULT…

The emphasis of this written communication to you dear Honourable minister is a review and subsequent re-introduction of some key policies, I am of the view that irrespective of Political parties or persuasions that form governments at both National or sub-national tiers of governments Good, meticulous policies of previous administrations must be adopted and sustained an example globally is the United States Stance against Islamic republic of Iran since 1979 when the Iranian Revolution came into force, both Democratic Regimes and Republican governments of USA have had a stiff animosity to Iran as an American national foreign policy.

As an independent federal republic, we must cultivate the habit of continuation of good programs and projects, failure or neglect of which has been the greatest undoing of the Nigerian federation leading to over 11887 abandoned projects in the last 50 years as a classical example.

Without deviation from some key good policies of the Past Government, it should be revisited and adopted on its merit in the maxim that Government is a continuum...

I. Reintroduction of the monetization policy by the former Administration will save the humungous overhead cost at the federal level that ensures allowances and fringe benefits are monetized to save resources from undue wastages by public service officials. In addition the reintroduction of efficiency units to save our resources from the federal bureaucracy using duplicitous expenditures on accessories and unnecessary overhead costs..

2. Revamp and introduction of YOUWIN (YOUTH INNOVATION WITH ENTERPRISE) initiative started by the Goodluck Jonathan administration was a revolutionary program that gave grants and funding programs to start-ups, MSMEs, and existing businesses with support from international bodies which enabled lots of productivity and massive jobs created in the local economy.

Recapitalization of the Bank of Agriculture and Infrastructure Bank of Nigeria formerly Urban Development Bank to enable them to become Development finance institutions capable of funding critical sectors in the Nigerian economy for inclusive growth and shared prosperity.

Introduction of the Fly Nigeria Act that only public officers who use Government funds must fly only Nigerian Airline carriers on any official assignment both on local and international routes.

5. A new public expenditure model or framework that allocates revenues from Oil receipts and export earnings to Infrastructure provision only while Internally generated revenues (IGR) should be for payments of salaries and overheads alone this measure will spur productivity in the public service...

6. Ensure rapid recapitalization and strengthen the Ministry of Finance Incorporated (MOFI) in its N100 Trillion Naira drive which will enable it to position itself for national development.

With these few suggestions of mine, I am confident if well implemented the renewed hope agenda of President Bola Tinubu’s administration will become a reality in driving needed policy reforms and changes that can spur progress for the progressive benefits of all.

https://tolulopeayowunmiehuwa..com/2023/10/letter-to-mr-olawale-edun-honourable.html

1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello Is After My Life Over Defeat In The Court - Natasha Akpoti by playfulvivo: 7:07am On Nov 01, 2023
Always complaining. Hope you represent your people well
Re: Yahaya Bello Is After My Life Over Defeat In The Court - Natasha Akpoti by CJStarz: 7:12am On Nov 01, 2023
Ha bros,she from Ukraine?
Cruise777:
Who do we believe

Bello forming nice guy

Or

Natasha the Ukrainian slay queen
Re: Yahaya Bello Is After My Life Over Defeat In The Court - Natasha Akpoti by CJStarz: 7:13am On Nov 01, 2023
Hehehehe...... Wazobia brothers

Xscape1993:
We know, but the Lord is your strength ma. Yeye Below, Dapoor Abiodunoo, Hopeless Uzodima, El-rufail and Wike the wicked are all brothers.
Re: Yahaya Bello Is After My Life Over Defeat In The Court - Natasha Akpoti by luckingto50: 7:21am On Nov 01, 2023
Goalnaldo:
Is she related to the former governor of Delta state Emmanuel uduaghan?
Re: Yahaya Bello Is After My Life Over Defeat In The Court - Natasha Akpoti by Cruise777: 7:22am On Nov 01, 2023
CJStarz:

Ha bros,she from Ukraine?

Her mum

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Is After My Life Over Defeat In The Court - Natasha Akpoti by oluwaseyi0: 7:48am On Nov 01, 2023
tollyboy5:

You suppose to dey fear woman but no, na another thing you focus on. Shior!
This another thing worse pass women

Who no know no go know
Re: Yahaya Bello Is After My Life Over Defeat In The Court - Natasha Akpoti by Indispensable85(m): 7:51am On Nov 01, 2023
sylve11:

I agree with you on that. The guy is one annoying guy who stops at nothing just to peddle useless lies. Though, I don't know anything about Yahaya Bello in person, but I want to believe the stories around him aren't true. cool

Yeah.......
Although I don't like Yahaya Bello's style of politics but the op just lied on the subject matter. That's what I want to correct because I watched the program live.
Re: Yahaya Bello Is After My Life Over Defeat In The Court - Natasha Akpoti by Indispensable85(m): 7:53am On Nov 01, 2023
erniok:

He's being deliberately stupid and incorrigible. He posted to whip up sentiments and not for facts.

Exactly my point. I'm surprised that people can just sit down and concoct a lie intentionally. To what purpose really?
Re: Yahaya Bello Is After My Life Over Defeat In The Court - Natasha Akpoti by bdon123(m): 7:54am On Nov 01, 2023
press9jatv:

Bello is in luv,he wants d kpekus.Giv am 1 nite stand make he calm down
Re: Yahaya Bello Is After My Life Over Defeat In The Court - Natasha Akpoti by Indispensable85(m): 7:57am On Nov 01, 2023
ceejay80s:

Weda past present Or future, threat to life is threat to life

Report it the way it is, that's all. There was a threat to her life during the election that held earlier this year. Not because she won in court yesterday like your colleague in the ministry of fake news coined it.
Re: Yahaya Bello Is After My Life Over Defeat In The Court - Natasha Akpoti by Indispensable85(m): 8:00am On Nov 01, 2023
Sillymoderators:

Honestly with the way they react to issues I sometimes wonder if there are still schools in Nigeria.

Sometimes I just feel they get paid for the number of fake news they spread per day. Trust me it's deliberate.
Re: Yahaya Bello Is After My Life Over Defeat In The Court - Natasha Akpoti by Indispensable85(m): 8:01am On Nov 01, 2023
press9jatv:
mumu yahaya boy

Empty block head
Re: Yahaya Bello Is After My Life Over Defeat In The Court - Natasha Akpoti by countryman13: 8:07am On Nov 01, 2023
Maize247:
It takes being very bad to be able defeat Yaya Bello and win any election in Kogi state. Madam, stop the noise and stand on your feat the way you normally do, you both have bad guys around you. Very soon you will be stronger than Yaya Bello
She's always bn stronger than GYB bt d latter no wan gree. He became a Gov by accident so all these attitudes of his are not surprising. Beast of no nation Fela say na bad society
Re: Yahaya Bello Is After My Life Over Defeat In The Court - Natasha Akpoti by magzey: 8:09am On Nov 01, 2023
Entprys:
I like this Akpoti girl, but if she start rubbish I will hate her.

... with consequence
Girl you say? grin grin

Re: Yahaya Bello Is After My Life Over Defeat In The Court - Natasha Akpoti by Indispensable85(m): 8:21am On Nov 01, 2023
Twoclans:
God of infinite mercy shocked shocked

Natasha never said that yahaya bello is plotting to kill her after the court affirmation of her victory.Nairaland moderators should please be careful what they push to front page.

I listened to her interview with Seun on politics today and she never said yahaya bello is plotting to kill her after the court victory.

She was only emotional and recounted all she went through in the hands of yahaya bello before the elections .She said his thugs shot at her before the elections,she recounted almost all those horrible things yahaya bello did to her.

She said at a point she could not even allow half the things he did to her to get to the media because she needed to show strength.

Op your topic is misleading.

Don't mind the intentional MUGU

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Is After My Life Over Defeat In The Court - Natasha Akpoti by press9jatv: 8:23am On Nov 01, 2023
Indispensable85:

Empty block head
mumu Yahaya boy 👦🤩🤩🤩🤩

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Babatunde Osotimehin Is Dead. Ex-Minister Of Health Dies At 68 / Bariga Ferry Terminal And Access Road Will Be Commissioned Tomorrow (Pictures) / Pandora Papers Implicate Peter Obi, Nine Other Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.