Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Yahaya Bello Is After My Life Over Defeat In The Court - Natasha Akpoti - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello Is After My Life Over Defeat In The Court - Natasha Akpoti (30930 Views)

Yahaya Bello Is 44, His Mother Dies At 101 — Did She Have Him At 57? / Helen Eniola-Bello Is Dead! Wife Of Eniola Bello, This Day MD Dies / Natasha Akpoti Involved In Accident On Lokoja-Abuja Road. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello Is After My Life Over Defeat In The Court - Natasha Akpoti by Indispensable85(m): 8:24am On Nov 01, 2023
I'll be waiting to see if Natasha will reject the 160m naira SUV. I'll start rating her from there. All LP national assembly members collected theirs quietly. Nobody wants to be different. Las las all these guys are criminals irrespective of party affiliation.
Re: Yahaya Bello Is After My Life Over Defeat In The Court - Natasha Akpoti by Indispensable85(m): 8:25am On Nov 01, 2023
press9jatv:
mumu Yahaya boy 👦🤩🤩🤩🤩

Empty block head
Re: Yahaya Bello Is After My Life Over Defeat In The Court - Natasha Akpoti by DavSagacity(m): 8:30am On Nov 01, 2023
BadMaster:

You would believe this woman if you knew Bello very well. The man is a gangster, even those working under him fear him like a mini god.
Which Nigerian State Governor former or present dies not have Gangsterism in them..??
Re: Yahaya Bello Is After My Life Over Defeat In The Court - Natasha Akpoti by press9jatv: 8:42am On Nov 01, 2023
Indispensable85:

Empty block head
😂 😝

1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello Is After My Life Over Defeat In The Court - Natasha Akpoti by press9jatv: 8:44am On Nov 01, 2023
You Attempted To Kill Me – Natasha Akpoti Rejects Gov Bello’s Congratulatory message

The Senator representing Kogi Central Senatorial District, Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan, has rejected Governor Yahaya Bello’s congratulatory message to her.

DAILY POST reports that following the Appeal Court judgement that upheld her victory at the National Assembly Election Petition Tribunal, Bello sent out a congratulatory message to the lawmaker.

Bello congratulated the former PDP governorship candidate after participating in the National Police Council meeting at the Presidential Villa Abuja on Tuesday.

He described Natasha as his sister, adding that it was necessary for him to accept the court verdict on Natasha’s victory to avoid a breakdown of law and order in the state.

However, Natasha, who appeared on Channels Television on Tuesday evening, accused the governor of having attempted to kill her on different occasions, insisting that the Kogi State helmsman does not know what democracy is about.

“I would pretty much wish you had not played the Governor’s message here because I’m just getting to watch it now,” she said on Channels Television.

“He said this is the beauty of politics, this is not the beauty of politics. You don’t endanger yourself, set out to kill people, destroy property and frustrate the electoral process because you want your candidate to win and call it the beauty of democracy.

“I heard guns, I had his hunchmen shoot at my vehicle. I have video evidence of that. They wore APC shirts and one of them was Amoka, he was actually a Returning Officer… he led the group of 10 men to shoot at me. I have the videos capturing that.

“And apart from that, a day to the election, the governor dug five gullies, cutting off five roads and that was just to prevent election from going on and probably endangering my life.”

https://dailypost.ng/2023/11/01/kogi-you-attempted-to-kill-me-natasha-akpoti-rejects-gov-bellos-congratulatory-message/

Re: Yahaya Bello Is After My Life Over Defeat In The Court - Natasha Akpoti by CJStarz: 8:50am On Nov 01, 2023
Cruise777:

Her mum
Oh wow! No wonder the beauty.
Re: Yahaya Bello Is After My Life Over Defeat In The Court - Natasha Akpoti by Calitoscassius(m): 9:39am On Nov 01, 2023
This is the same hoe that was harrassing, assaulting and threatning a journalist.
Re: Yahaya Bello Is After My Life Over Defeat In The Court - Natasha Akpoti by Think9ja(m): 10:34am On Nov 01, 2023
flexyrule:
So winning the case at the tribunal isn't enough, social media has to go agog before her victory is complete.

All these gen Z's, it's quite fascinating the way you guys reason. You think it's everyone that believes in SM validation?

She has won, she'll proceed to join her colleagues in the green chambers in sharing our commonwealth. She doesn't give a single fu-ck if SM celebrated her or not.

E sure me die say I senior you, but as na nairaland, everybody is a billionaire, and everyone is an ancestor
Re: Yahaya Bello Is After My Life Over Defeat In The Court - Natasha Akpoti by jattopeter(m): 10:38am On Nov 01, 2023
He is not a nice guy , he is just playing to the face of Camera. I am from that Zone.
Cruise777:
Who do we believe

Bello forming nice guy

Or

Natasha the Ukrainian slay queen
Re: Yahaya Bello Is After My Life Over Defeat In The Court - Natasha Akpoti by OneCandleAway(f): 10:54am On Nov 01, 2023
Indispensable85:
I'll be waiting to see if Natasha will reject the 160m naira SUV. I'll start rating her from there. All LP national assembly members collected theirs quietly. Nobody wants to be different. Las las all these guys are criminals irrespective of party affiliation.

Is Natasha LP?

Use sense you say no
Re: Yahaya Bello Is After My Life Over Defeat In The Court - Natasha Akpoti by Indispensable85(m): 10:57am On Nov 01, 2023
OneCandleAway:

Is Natasha LP?

Use sense you say no

It's easy to know a person whose brain is completely dead. They lack the ability to comprehend the simplest of anything. I don't banter with brain dead lunatics. So fvck off!
Re: Yahaya Bello Is After My Life Over Defeat In The Court - Natasha Akpoti by spencekat(m): 11:02am On Nov 01, 2023
Entprys:
I like this Akpoti girl, but if [/b]she start rubbish I will hate her[b].

... with consequence
Na so most women be o
Re: Yahaya Bello Is After My Life Over Defeat In The Court - Natasha Akpoti by spencekat(m): 11:05am On Nov 01, 2023
Juanmike:
Is she the wife of former gov of Delta state?
No
Re: Yahaya Bello Is After My Life Over Defeat In The Court - Natasha Akpoti by jattopeter(m): 11:05am On Nov 01, 2023
Dont mind them.
Indispensable85:

She said it in past tense. I watched the programme live. She was recounting her ordeal during the national assembly election. You're reporting it like it's present tense.

One day una go set dis country on fire with fake news.
Re: Yahaya Bello Is After My Life Over Defeat In The Court - Natasha Akpoti by IamtheTruth1(m): 11:33am On Nov 01, 2023
alizma:

Don't say what you don't know, this is a fight between a brother and his sister and at this point, both have to shield their sword, if not for anything, they have to reconsider their positions in view of the forth coming election and in honor of our dear late king, Ado Ibrahim who had been trying to resolve the difference between the two before his sudden death.

Is that how you fight with your siblings at home? It’s either you are benefiting from Bello or you just senseless
Re: Yahaya Bello Is After My Life Over Defeat In The Court - Natasha Akpoti by alizma: 12:44pm On Nov 01, 2023
IamtheTruth1:

Is that how you fight with your siblings at home? It’s either you are benefiting from Bello or you just senseless
I have told you, watch and see the manifestation of it on the governorship election. The two people involved are my people and I just told you it's time to put the politics at the senatorial level aside and focus on something bigger.
Re: Yahaya Bello Is After My Life Over Defeat In The Court - Natasha Akpoti by Baatunde(m): 2:34pm On Nov 01, 2023
I wonder o! People just like to jump on stories anyhow. " My political enemies are out to get me" has always been the cries of all politicians whether their is substance in the allegation or not is another thing

Indispensable85:

She said it in past tense. I watched the programme live. She was recounting her ordeal during the national assembly election. You're reporting it like it's present tense.

One day una go set dis country on fire with fake news.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Is After My Life Over Defeat In The Court - Natasha Akpoti by teewhyhomes: 4:33pm On Nov 01, 2023
Happy new month everyone. Teewhyhomes provides solutions to Real Estate problems in Nigeria. You can reach out to us today via our website.
Re: Yahaya Bello Is After My Life Over Defeat In The Court - Natasha Akpoti by Kaytixy: 4:40pm On Nov 01, 2023
Cruise777:
Who do we believe

Bello forming nice guy

Or

Natasha the Ukrainian slay queen
not Ukraine but Russian
Re: Yahaya Bello Is After My Life Over Defeat In The Court - Natasha Akpoti by Arizoner: 6:04pm On Nov 01, 2023
press9jatv:
I love Senator Natasha Akpoti Confidence.. An asset to Kogi Central.
who is fùcking her
Re: Yahaya Bello Is After My Life Over Defeat In The Court - Natasha Akpoti by Arizoner: 6:09pm On Nov 01, 2023
wunmi590:

But bellow said he has conceded defeat, what is the issue of killing again?

Though I don't trust this yaya, when it comes to woman, it seems he rally like this woman, he want to eat and clean mouth..

But yaya wife self fine now
who is fùcking natasha sef? I fantasize about her alot
Re: Yahaya Bello Is After My Life Over Defeat In The Court - Natasha Akpoti by Arizoner: 6:11pm On Nov 01, 2023
ShangTsung000:
Food for the randy senators don show. Madam abeg go collect your own N160m SUV. Stupid things.
i hear say na virgin

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Is After My Life Over Defeat In The Court - Natasha Akpoti by Arizoner: 6:12pm On Nov 01, 2023
TheMostComplex1:
I like how beautiful she is & her dogeddness
have you ever thought of fùcking her
Re: Yahaya Bello Is After My Life Over Defeat In The Court - Natasha Akpoti by Arizoner: 6:18pm On Nov 01, 2023
SoNature:

That lady too fine. She answers Uduaghan.
Is she married to a man from Delta State?
you go like fùckam
Re: Yahaya Bello Is After My Life Over Defeat In The Court - Natasha Akpoti by Popeonah(m): 6:52pm On Nov 01, 2023
Go fortify your self make una fight. Put call

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dogara Donated Six Months Salary To Covenant University – Oyedepo / Tinubu Re-organises APC Ahead Of 2023 / Corporal Lawal Ahmed: ‘Buhari Should Retire All Generals’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.