Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,619 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

How To Claim $2.2 Every 90 Minutes On Binance (special Token Listing) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Claim $2.2 Every 90 Minutes On Binance (special Token Listing) (975 Views)

EFCC Obtains Court Order To Track Nigerians Transacting On Binance / NDIC Calls On Depositors In 20 Liquidated Banks To Claim Their Money / Safemooncash Token Listing On May ---- Buy In Huge Discounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Claim $2.2 Every 90 Minutes On Binance (special Token Listing) by MFGCooperative: 1:05am On Nov 01, 2023
How to Claim $2.2 Every 90 Minutes on Binance (Special Token Listing)

This opportunity would be available for the next 10 days. This means you'll be able to claim your $2.2 every 90 Minutes for 10 days. This could net you over ₦220,000.00 in 10 days time. All in your Binance Account.

How ro Claim this Special $2.2 Every 90mins

1. Login to your Binance Account. If you do not have one, please download the Binance App for Play Store or App Store and register.

2. After login into your Binance Account, click on 'Wallet'.

3. Click on 'Fiat and Spot'

4. Search for BNB

5. Click on 'Deposit'.

6. From the list of networks, choose 'Binance Smart Chain - BSC (BEP20)

7. Copy your BNB Wallet Address.

After you have copied your BNB Wallet Address, come back here and click this link below:

https://rb@gy/zpohb (Make sure you change the '@' to dot, i.e '.').

Paste your BNB Wallet Address in the given field on that link above. Claim your $2.2 every minute.

10 days from now, you'll be able to spend your accumulated coins in your Binance Account.

This is one of such coins that make people sudden millionaires. You can see its astronomical increase in price in the graph below from TradingView. Make hay while the sun shines.

Accept my Congratulations.

Re: How To Claim $2.2 Every 90 Minutes On Binance (special Token Listing) by MFGCooperative: 1:13am On Nov 01, 2023
If you need any assistance or further guidance, just mention me.
Re: How To Claim $2.2 Every 90 Minutes On Binance (special Token Listing) by pholar(m): 5:13am On Nov 01, 2023
Did as instructed but didn't get any deposit in the binance account
Re: How To Claim $2.2 Every 90 Minutes On Binance (special Token Listing) by MFGCooperative: 5:43am On Nov 01, 2023
pholar:

Your deposit would first be on the link where you pasted your BNB Wallet Address. That's where you'll continue to accumulate your coins.

Re: How To Claim $2.2 Every 90 Minutes On Binance (special Token Listing) by MFGCooperative: 10:14am On Nov 01, 2023
MFGCooperative:

This opportunity would be available for the next 10 days. This means you'll be able to claim your $2.2 every 90 Minutes for 10 days. This could net you over ₦220,000.00 in 10 days time. All in your Binance Account.

1. Login to your Binance Account. If you do not have one, please download the Binance App for Play Store or App Store and register.

4. Search for BNB

5. Click on 'Deposit'.

After you have copied your BNB Wallet Address, come back here and click this link below:

Paste your BNB Wallet Address in the given field on that link above. Claim your $2.2 every minute.

10 days from now, you'll be able to spend your accumulated coins in your Binance Account.

Re: How To Claim $2.2 Every 90 Minutes On Binance (special Token Listing) by MFGCooperative: 12:59pm On Nov 01, 2023
This is one of such coins that make people sudden millionaires. You can see its astronomical increase in price in the graph below from TradingView. Make hay while the sun shines.
Re: How To Claim $2.2 Every 90 Minutes On Binance (special Token Listing) by MFGCooperative: 3:08pm On Nov 01, 2023
MFGCooperative:
Re: How To Claim $2.2 Every 90 Minutes On Binance (special Token Listing) by MFGCooperative: 5:49pm On Nov 01, 2023
MFGCooperative:

Your deposit would first be on the link where you pasted your BNB Wallet Address. That's where you'll continue to accumulate your coins.
Re: How To Claim $2.2 Every 90 Minutes On Binance (special Token Listing) by MFGCooperative: 8:16pm On Nov 01, 2023
MFGCooperative:
If you need any assistance or further guidance, just mention me.
Re: How To Claim $2.2 Every 90 Minutes On Binance (special Token Listing) by MFGCooperative: 12:21am On Nov 02, 2023
pholar:

Have you seen your deposit?
Re: How To Claim $2.2 Every 90 Minutes On Binance (special Token Listing) by Akposkiz: 1:50am On Nov 02, 2023
am interested
Re: How To Claim $2.2 Every 90 Minutes On Binance (special Token Listing) by MFGCooperative: 6:55am On Nov 02, 2023
Akposkiz:
am interested

Please follow the link.
Re: How To Claim $2.2 Every 90 Minutes On Binance (special Token Listing) by MFGCooperative: 9:20am On Nov 02, 2023
Akposkiz:
am interested

Hope you got it?
Re: How To Claim $2.2 Every 90 Minutes On Binance (special Token Listing) by Goalnaldo(m): 9:36am On Nov 02, 2023
MFGCooperative:

4. Search for BNB

5. Click on 'Deposit'.

I pray this work. I just verified my account and it's under review . As I was typing this the successful verification email came grin
Re: How To Claim $2.2 Every 90 Minutes On Binance (special Token Listing) by MFGCooperative: 11:13am On Nov 02, 2023
Goalnaldo:
I pray this work. I just verified my account and it's under review . As I was typing this the successful verification email came grin

You mean for your Binance account?
Re: How To Claim $2.2 Every 90 Minutes On Binance (special Token Listing) by Goalnaldo(m): 11:37am On Nov 02, 2023
MFGCooperative:

You mean for your Binance account?
yes
Re: How To Claim $2.2 Every 90 Minutes On Binance (special Token Listing) by pholar(m): 12:58pm On Nov 02, 2023
MFGCooperative:

Have you seen your deposit?

On the site, yes. One has to accumulate 350 dollars before withdrawal. Doubt that threshold will ever be reached.

1 Like

Re: How To Claim $2.2 Every 90 Minutes On Binance (special Token Listing) by MFGCooperative: 4:17pm On Nov 02, 2023
pholar:

On the site, yes. One has to accumulate 350 dollars before withdrawal. Doubt that threshold will ever be reached.

Well, I didn't see it though. But it's achievable. I got $90 9n less than 48hrs and we still have more than 8 days to go.
Re: How To Claim $2.2 Every 90 Minutes On Binance (special Token Listing) by gammarays(m): 4:56pm On Nov 02, 2023
MFGCooperative:

4. Search for BNB

5. Click on 'Deposit'.

That's a cheap scam
We have seen so many like that, anyone can use a Binance logo these days.

They won't pay so don't waste your time

1 Like

Re: How To Claim $2.2 Every 90 Minutes On Binance (special Token Listing) by MFGCooperative: 6:30pm On Nov 02, 2023
gammarays:

That's a cheap scam
We have seen so many like that, anyone can use a Binance logo these days.

They won't pay so don't waste your time

See it's current price chart from TradingView

Re: How To Claim $2.2 Every 90 Minutes On Binance (special Token Listing) by MFGCooperative: 10:18pm On Nov 02, 2023
You can still claim it.
Re: How To Claim $2.2 Every 90 Minutes On Binance (special Token Listing) by gammarays(m): 3:28am On Nov 03, 2023
MFGCooperative:

See it's current price chart from TradingView
Did you check liquidity and whether it's fully tradable?
Mind dropping the contract address
Re: How To Claim $2.2 Every 90 Minutes On Binance (special Token Listing) by MFGCooperative: 11:16am On Nov 03, 2023
gammarays:

Did you check liquidity and whether it's fully tradable?
Mind dropping the contract address

The information is on the site.
Re: How To Claim $2.2 Every 90 Minutes On Binance (special Token Listing) by MFGCooperative: 6:23pm On Nov 03, 2023
MFGCooperative:

4. Search for BNB

5. Click on 'Deposit'.

Re: How To Claim $2.2 Every 90 Minutes On Binance (special Token Listing) by MFGCooperative: 10:02pm On Nov 03, 2023
R001:
Earn daily trading synthetic indices on deriv using automated trading bots check free info on image attached

Please create your own thread.
Re: How To Claim $2.2 Every 90 Minutes On Binance (special Token Listing) by MFGCooperative: 7:43am On Nov 04, 2023
7 more days to go.
Re: How To Claim $2.2 Every 90 Minutes On Binance (special Token Listing) by Sportsolutions2(m): 8:04am On Nov 04, 2023
MFGCooperative:

The information is on the site.

No website will give you $2.2 every 90 minute for just creating a wallet with them.

This is a scam.

You'll be asked to pay money when you reach the $350 threshold. Many people will fall for this.

Instead of wasting your time on frivolities like this, learn the art of trading Altcoins on The Spot Market for Massive And Passive (MAP) Profits like What Myself and My Students Achieved Over The MidNight.

Join The Pump.

Meme Coin is still Pumping.

Re: How To Claim $2.2 Every 90 Minutes On Binance (special Token Listing) by raypapy(m): 8:07am On Nov 04, 2023
The link is not going here even after edit
Re: How To Claim $2.2 Every 90 Minutes On Binance (special Token Listing) by MFGCooperative: 8:41am On Nov 04, 2023
Sportsolutions2:

No website will give you $2.2 every 90 minute for just creating a wallet with them.

This is a scam.

You'll be asked to pay money when you reach the $350 threshold. Many people will fall for this.

Instead of wasting your time on frivolities like this, learn the art of trading Altcoins on The Spot Market for Massive And Passive (MAP) Profits like What Myself and My Students Achieved Over The MidNight.

Join The Pump.

Meme Coin is still Pumping.

I have meme coin. How can I withdraw it?
Re: How To Claim $2.2 Every 90 Minutes On Binance (special Token Listing) by Sportsolutions2(m): 8:43am On Nov 04, 2023
MFGCooperative:

I have meme coin. How can I withdraw it?

Convert it to USDT Then Withdraw it from The Exchange that you bought it from
Re: How To Claim $2.2 Every 90 Minutes On Binance (special Token Listing) by MFGCooperative: 9:09am On Nov 04, 2023
Sportsolutions2:

Convert it to USDT Then Withdraw it from The Exchange that you bought it from

Won't it appreciate further? I wish to keep it for some time. I didn't buy it though. I got the airdrop.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Online Options / Supply Of Yam / I Work Here In Nigeria With Intel, Microsoft, Motorola Online Real Time. You Can

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.