Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,385 members, 7,830,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

How To Claim $2.2 Every 90 Minutes On Binance (special Token Listing) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Claim $2.2 Every 90 Minutes On Binance (special Token Listing) (994 Views)

EFCC Obtains Court Order To Track Nigerians Transacting On Binance / NDIC Calls On Depositors In 20 Liquidated Banks To Claim Their Money / Safemooncash Token Listing On May ---- Buy In Huge Discounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Claim $2.2 Every 90 Minutes On Binance (special Token Listing) by Sportsolutions2(m): 9:27am On Nov 04, 2023
MFGCooperative:

Won't it appreciate further? I wish to keep it for some time. I didn't buy it though. I got the airdrop.

It is wise to lock certain profits.

You can keep the remaining.

Have it in mind that This Coin has not pumped this high ever,

and

Any coin that pumps this high will surely dump very low.

So, do the needful.

1 Like

Re: How To Claim $2.2 Every 90 Minutes On Binance (special Token Listing) by MFGCooperative: 10:33am On Nov 04, 2023
Sportsolutions2:

and

So, do the needful.

Thanks.
Re: How To Claim $2.2 Every 90 Minutes On Binance (special Token Listing) by MFGCooperative: 10:51am On Nov 04, 2023
Sportsolutions2:

and

So, do the needful.

They didn't even allow me withdraw the coins. They asked me to bring in referrals to hit 8000 coins. How do I hit 8k coins when the airdrop has ended?
Re: How To Claim $2.2 Every 90 Minutes On Binance (special Token Listing) by Sportsolutions2(m): 11:17am On Nov 04, 2023
MFGCooperative:

They didn't even allow me withdraw the coins. They asked me to bring in referrals to hit 8000 coins. How do I hit 8k coins when the airdrop has ended?

There are many MEME Coins on Coinmarketcap.

Check out the logo for the Meme Coin That You Bought.
Re: How To Claim $2.2 Every 90 Minutes On Binance (special Token Listing) by MFGCooperative: 11:23am On Nov 04, 2023
Sportsolutions2:

Okay.
Re: How To Claim $2.2 Every 90 Minutes On Binance (special Token Listing) by MFGCooperative: 11:26am On Nov 04, 2023
Sportsolutions2:

I have attached an image below. The logo is at the top left corner.

Re: How To Claim $2.2 Every 90 Minutes On Binance (special Token Listing) by Amakamoney: 1:51pm On Nov 04, 2023
MFGCooperative:
If you need any assistance or further guidance, just mention me.
It keeps saying am a bot. Why?
Re: How To Claim $2.2 Every 90 Minutes On Binance (special Token Listing) by MFGCooperative: 1:58pm On Nov 04, 2023
Amakamoney:

Solve the Captcha before attempting to claim coins.
Re: How To Claim $2.2 Every 90 Minutes On Binance (special Token Listing) by MFGCooperative: 6:27pm On Nov 04, 2023
Amakamoney:

Hope you eventually got it?
Re: How To Claim $2.2 Every 90 Minutes On Binance (special Token Listing) by Amakamoney: 7:49pm On Nov 04, 2023
MFGCooperative:

Yes
Re: How To Claim $2.2 Every 90 Minutes On Binance (special Token Listing) by Amakamoney: 7:49pm On Nov 04, 2023
Will this actually pay?
Re: How To Claim $2.2 Every 90 Minutes On Binance (special Token Listing) by MFGCooperative: 7:49pm On Nov 04, 2023
Amakamoney:

Yes

Congrats
Re: How To Claim $2.2 Every 90 Minutes On Binance (special Token Listing) by MFGCooperative: 8:51pm On Nov 04, 2023
MFGCooperative:

Re: How To Claim $2.2 Every 90 Minutes On Binance (special Token Listing) by MFGCooperative: 10:37pm On Nov 04, 2023
MFGCooperative:

Congrats everyone
Re: How To Claim $2.2 Every 90 Minutes On Binance (special Token Listing) by MFGCooperative: 12:09pm On Nov 05, 2023
MFGCooperative:
If you need any assistance or further guidance, just mention me.
Re: How To Claim $2.2 Every 90 Minutes On Binance (special Token Listing) by MFGCooperative: 10:23pm On Nov 05, 2023
5 days to go.
Re: How To Claim $2.2 Every 90 Minutes On Binance (special Token Listing) by MFGCooperative: 9:54am On Nov 06, 2023
MFGCooperative:

You can still participate. 5 more days to go.
Re: How To Claim $2.2 Every 90 Minutes On Binance (special Token Listing) by MFGCooperative: 2:07pm On Nov 06, 2023
MFGCooperative:

Re: How To Claim $2.2 Every 90 Minutes On Binance (special Token Listing) by MFGCooperative: 4:25pm On Nov 06, 2023
MFGCooperative:

Won't it appreciate further? I wish to keep it for some time. I didn't buy it though. I got the airdrop.
Re: How To Claim $2.2 Every 90 Minutes On Binance (special Token Listing) by gammarays(m): 8:18pm On Nov 08, 2023
MFGCooperative:

What you got is a scam
Clone Memecoin token
The original meme was issued on Ethereum not BSC

Even the one you're following up is a scam too
Re: How To Claim $2.2 Every 90 Minutes On Binance (special Token Listing) by Coolis: 2:27pm On Nov 10, 2023
Good afternoon Bro! About this free BNB, the count down end today. Iearnt One is to have about 0.03bnb in his or wallet to verify the wallet before withdrawal can be made from click_bnb. I asked and was told that the 0.03bnb is about 8 to 9k according to the current exchange rate.. What do you advice we do, Now that they are asking for 0.03bnb in one's wallet before withdrawal can be made? Your advice is needed.

uote author=MFGCooperative post=126817551]

You can still participate. 5 more days to go.[/quote]
Re: How To Claim $2.2 Every 90 Minutes On Binance (special Token Listing) by MFGCooperative: 3:19pm On Nov 10, 2023
Coolis:

Good afternoon Bro! About this free BNB, the count down end today. Iearnt One is to have about 0.03bnb in his or wallet to verify the wallet before withdrawal can be made from click_bnb. I asked and was told that the 0.03bnb is about 8 to 9k according to the current exchange rate.. What do you advice we do, Now that they are asking for 0.03bnb in one's wallet before withdrawal can be made? Your advice is needed.

uote author=MFGCooperative post=126817551]

Bro I think it's scam. Please do not pay any money. I stopped promoting them the moment I learnt they would collect some fees before one can withdraw.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nobody on Earth is worth one billion dollars- Otura Ofun / Survey On Customer Relationship In Nigerian Banks / Bakery Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.