Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Fubara: I Need My Base To Remain Politically Relevant – Wike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fubara: I Need My Base To Remain Politically Relevant – Wike (2144 Views)

Fubara: I Would Have Punished You Long Ago – Dele Momodu Tells Wike / Fubara: I Won’t Surrender My Mandate To Sabotage, Intimidation, Blackmail / Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Fubara: I Need My Base To Remain Politically Relevant – Wike by Ricci22: 2:41pm On Nov 01, 2023
I laugh in Africans.....scalene
The truth remains when u fail to provide good governance which centers around human capital development and job creation then u should be ready to welcome the vampires u raised.
I walk around in the streets of port Harcourt and I feel so much pain how a lot of youth hang around the street doing Agbero job even some graduates and some are also doing petty jobs. This is a state someone govern for 8years without any major recruitment in the public sector and yet the state secretariat remains empty as positions need to be replaced to maintain the balance workforce. Someone awarded a contract of over 180 billion for a road project in a state with very high unemployment rate.....the list goes on and on
Wike the vampires u raised has come back to hunt u and your downfall is here already and the majority of Rivers people are in support of this so kindly take a back seat because you are just a wicked ruler and can never become a leader....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nearly 24hrs Later, Why Has Elrufai Not Refuted The Rumour Of Working With Obi? / Sanusi's Very Interesting Perspective - We Are Products Of Colonialism - / Ogboru Lights Up Abraka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.