Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,321 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

EFCC Arrests Over 70 OAU Students In Midnight Raid - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / EFCC Arrests Over 70 OAU Students In Midnight Raid (21432 Views)

OAU students trapped following a downpour, today, in Ile Ife, Osun State (Photos / OAU Students Jump On Trailers (Photos) / Bed Bugs Invade OAU Students' Mattresses In Hostel (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Over 70 OAU Students In Midnight Raid by Albertgr8: 3:46pm On Nov 01, 2023
So much poverty in land leading to so much crimes
APC is useless
Re: EFCC Arrests Over 70 OAU Students In Midnight Raid by jikins(m): 3:46pm On Nov 01, 2023
Xwizard:
Now let’s be realistic here, can EFCC officials really apprehend 70 Nigerian able students without a riot all of you are mad……. 70 of you

Oga go here and find reality https://web.facebook.com/officialefcc
Re: EFCC Arrests Over 70 OAU Students In Midnight Raid by spagettiluv: 3:47pm On Nov 01, 2023
ShoeGetSize:
I've been hearing this Awolowo thing but nobody has explained it in a way that I can understand. What did Awolowo do?

without him firing a single shot,he sent over 3milion niglet to hell

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Over 70 OAU Students In Midnight Raid by Sebastine1994(m): 3:47pm On Nov 01, 2023
Laurene:
Average Nigerian like you supports totalitarianism and strong men and you also lauds dictatorship.
You guys just like making lives harder for yourselves... Imagine proffering one should go through hell just to be on social media created by the whites that's free and easily accessible for them. We go abroad and enjoy dividends of democracy, yet we come home to "de ja vu"

Our leaders is the product of the masses, we deserve them.
An average Nigerian is wicked, evil and authoritarian.
Nigerian would still remain a century back from civilization!

China did it and nothing happened, we can do better, to hell with freedom, it's a social construct to brain wash the senseless
Re: EFCC Arrests Over 70 OAU Students In Midnight Raid by asanausana91: 3:51pm On Nov 01, 2023
You will give an update after arresting without warrant?
Then how are they going differentiate between efcc and kidnappers next time.
Tomorrow kidnappers will also come in the night and order everybody to enter Hummer bus and they will carry them to one bush.
The students sef too dull.
The mumu students president don't know what to do when 72 of his students are kidnapped in the night by a government agency? Wao! Students Union is no more students Union.
E go favor me.
Re: EFCC Arrests Over 70 OAU Students In Midnight Raid by Laurene: 3:53pm On Nov 01, 2023
Sebastine1994:

China did it and nothing happened, we can do better, to hell with freedom, it's a social construct to brain wash the senseless
OK... Enjoy your government.
Re: EFCC Arrests Over 70 OAU Students In Midnight Raid by femicyrus(m): 3:53pm On Nov 01, 2023
This is very wrong

The same method used by Boko Haram in the North.

What about going through the school management to effect arrest?

This is not a banana republic.
Investigation should precedes arrest and not the other way round.
Re: EFCC Arrests Over 70 OAU Students In Midnight Raid by TotoIsGud4boy: 3:53pm On Nov 01, 2023
ShoeGetSize:
I've been hearing this Awolowo thing but nobody has explained it in a way that I can understand. What did Awolowo do?

Simply put: He conquered the iboz without stepping foot on their soil 😂

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Over 70 OAU Students In Midnight Raid by superCleanworks(m): 3:54pm On Nov 01, 2023
wittywriter:
their modules operandi acts like they are criminal minded..

Modus

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Over 70 OAU Students In Midnight Raid by Spinno: 3:56pm On Nov 01, 2023
LoL...so funny how can a sane person tell us that even some fresh students who went to greets their seniors were also arrested...haba..at 2am at the dead of the night? Are you a ghost or wizard?

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Over 70 OAU Students In Midnight Raid by asanausana91: 3:59pm On Nov 01, 2023
Sebastine1994:
Once social media can authenticate the identity of every user of social media, it would be hard to commit crime and get away with it. Crime on the the internet is because we can be anonymous.

Just imagine it was very difficult to create a new Facebook account without going to your local government to get approval and tax. A very verified account for regular people too, not just celebrities

Once that is put in place, watch how yahoo boys would be put out of business, they will start making themselves valuable to society
wike open his mouth and confess that he is a thief, he used public money to buy form for everyone that contested,efcc did not see that. Then they went in the night to arrest students?
This is Nigeria!
Re: EFCC Arrests Over 70 OAU Students In Midnight Raid by JustPowerApps(m): 4:02pm On Nov 01, 2023
Available9:

"Even some fresh students who just went to greet their senior colleagues were arrested"

At 2am ? What kind of greeting is that ?

E tire me O. Greet senior colleagues at 2am grin grin Wire wire cool

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Over 70 OAU Students In Midnight Raid by pendragonbladgo(m): 4:03pm On Nov 01, 2023
The way I see student spend money fears me, where are they getting this kind of money from?

We youth need to calm down... The society is not that bad now, you want to buy all the cars and phones yet you don't have a work or business....

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Over 70 OAU Students In Midnight Raid by asanausana91: 4:06pm On Nov 01, 2023
Xwizard:
Now let’s be realistic here, can EFCC officials really apprehend 70 Nigerian able students without a riot all of you are mad……. 70 of you
don't forget say tribal sentiment go kill this country. They don't want to spoil tinubu government that is they follow efcc without warrant in the night.
Wao! I just de remember our time and shake Head.
Re: EFCC Arrests Over 70 OAU Students In Midnight Raid by Pharaohny: 4:06pm On Nov 01, 2023
so 70 of them cannot learn from their arewa brother and stone those officials to death

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Over 70 OAU Students In Midnight Raid by Henryfocoyo(m): 4:09pm On Nov 01, 2023
Sebastine1994:
Once social media can authenticate the identity of every user of social media, it would be hard to commit crime and get away with it. Crime on the the internet is because we can be anonymous.

Just imagine it was very difficult to create a new Facebook account without going to your local government to get approval and tax. A very verified account for regular people too, not just celebrities

Once that is put in place, watch how yahoo boys would be put out of business, they will start making themselves valuable to society
stop saying impossible things okay is good for the health
Re: EFCC Arrests Over 70 OAU Students In Midnight Raid by asanausana91: 4:11pm On Nov 01, 2023
jikins:

You do know not everyone is poor in this country. I have a friend who was taken his is from a rich family driving 1 of his dad's car. And what do you want students to do against armed EFCC? Fight them and be shot and labeled whatever they want to label you? This is just injustice at 2am with no search or arrest warrant.
fear of the unknown kill 1000 times before you die.
70 students follow efcc enter bus like malu.
What a shame to those students, they are not worthy to be called students. 70!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Over 70 OAU Students In Midnight Raid by pocohantas(f): 4:16pm On Nov 01, 2023
Nazgul's younger brothers.
Next is to behead one innocent girl. undecided

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Over 70 OAU Students In Midnight Raid by beardedboy(m): 4:23pm On Nov 01, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
OAU is a now a shadow of itself... now harbouring fraudsters as students....
University of Ibadan, my Alma mater remains the best in sub Saharan Africa
Do you know your comment could catalyse the punishment of some innocent people? You didn't even care to confirm if there are innocent ones there or not. Your focus is the supremacy of your Alma Mata. You're a disappointment.
Re: EFCC Arrests Over 70 OAU Students In Midnight Raid by ba7man(m): 4:24pm On Nov 01, 2023
Karlovich:
embarassed Awolowo in the news again for the wrong reasons, Aphonj*r children keep bringing shame to their parents. Spits!
The decomposed bodies of over 70 of your kinsmen was just discovered in Abia......but you're here instead making a clown of yourself.
Re: EFCC Arrests Over 70 OAU Students In Midnight Raid by homebase(m): 4:27pm On Nov 01, 2023
Know this and know peace. Without freedom of any form i.e political, economy, financial, speech, movement, social, education e.t.c you may not last a month.

Ask the prisoners.

Sebastine1994:

Re: EFCC Arrests Over 70 OAU Students In Midnight Raid by beardedboy(m): 4:28pm On Nov 01, 2023
UptownVibes:
Probably to ask them,how they got their cars,while in school.. 70boys. How many the thieves called efcc be,and they matched you guys,una follow? Anyways,maybe the officials were more than 70 undecided
That's right, avoid using any form of criminal investigation intelligence, instead pick people randomly from their residence or on the roadside just because crime is common in their demography, hit them and pack them in a bus while having no regards for their schedules or deadlines and say you just want to question them.

That's how an intelligent anticrime agency should work. I stand with the EFCC in this unprofessionalism. In fact I stand with all forms of unprofessionalism as long as it doesn't affect anyone I know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Over 70 OAU Students In Midnight Raid by jikins(m): 4:28pm On Nov 01, 2023
asanausana91:
fear of the unknown kill 1000 times before you die.
70 students follow efcc enter bus like malu.
What a shame to those students, they are not worthy to be called students. 70!

Right they shouldn't be called students because of you. If that's why I am very fine with that because you are of no significance. When you see police ba do well to fight them make sure fear of unknown nor catch you take pictures of your victory then come back to quote me with evidence then you will have some significance.

Till then rabbling, after all everyone na strong man online.
Re: EFCC Arrests Over 70 OAU Students In Midnight Raid by BeigJawnson(m): 4:31pm On Nov 01, 2023
Available9:

"Even some fresh students who just went to greet their senior colleagues were arrested"

At 2am ? What kind of greeting is that ?

Maybe their intention was to sleep over

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Over 70 OAU Students In Midnight Raid by Babastrong(m): 4:43pm On Nov 01, 2023
[quote author=Karlovich post=126735203]embarassed Awolowo in the news again for the wrong reasons, Aphonj*r children keep bringing shame to their parents. Spits![ Wait till they publise their names. I bet you sure igbo will be 2/3 of those who were arrested.]
Re: EFCC Arrests Over 70 OAU Students In Midnight Raid by LordReed(m): 4:47pm On Nov 01, 2023
Sebastine1994:

Trust me, you don't want that kind of regulation of the Internet.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Over 70 OAU Students In Midnight Raid by Sleekfingers: 4:48pm On Nov 01, 2023
Xwizard:

It is only a fool will argue with a man with a gun.....
Re: EFCC Arrests Over 70 OAU Students In Midnight Raid by Voiceofthestree: 4:51pm On Nov 01, 2023
FitCorper:
Fine touch na confam yahoo boys hostel… if they enter damico Lasun them go pick pick yahoo boys scatter. But maybe since damico now belongs to the ooni of ife it’s a no go area for efcc. But fine touch no be small children hostel. Everyone there is affiliated to the game in one way or another. Papi Khay says so…

You deh Game what’s the update agbaaa
Re: EFCC Arrests Over 70 OAU Students In Midnight Raid by Voiceofthestree: 4:53pm On Nov 01, 2023
Xwizard:

Baba Oil deh your head.... Aluta King 🤴
Re: EFCC Arrests Over 70 OAU Students In Midnight Raid by Voiceofthestree: 4:56pm On Nov 01, 2023
CodeRabah:
Did a Repair Shop already Tell you that Your 💻Laptop || iPhone || Samsung || Umidigi || Google Pixel || Xiaomi || LG || Huawei || Nokia || Infinix || Tecno || Vivo || Oneplus || Poco || Oppo || Accessories📱is beyond Repairs?

Have You tried to Fix your own Gadgets & it was made Worse?

No matter the Complications You Experience on Your Mobile Device (DEAD, NETWORK BASEBAND,TRUE TONE & FACE ID, ERROR 9 & 4013, TRUE DEPTH UNAVAILABLE, AUDIO TROUBLES, CHARGING ISSUES, IPHONE 13 SERIES YELLOW/BLUE/WHITE SCREEN REPAIRS plus many more) ...We are Capable to Restore Back to Full Functionality...

You can choose to Drop it off, Dispatch/Waybill it or We'll Come to You for Pick up ...Call/WhatsApp 08136144303

Computer Village - Ikeja

You deh computer village then deh thief you as you stand if you come Waybill your garget no be dash you just dash person so
Re: EFCC Arrests Over 70 OAU Students In Midnight Raid by JustPowerApps(m): 5:03pm On Nov 01, 2023
jikins:

You do know not everyone is poor in this country. I have a friend who was taken his is from a rich family driving 1 of his dad's car. And what do you want students to do against armed EFCC? Fight them and be shot and labeled whatever they want to label you? This is just injustice at 2am with no search or arrest warrant.

The guys arrested are not the only rich guys in that area, get your facts right before you defend crime
Re: EFCC Arrests Over 70 OAU Students In Midnight Raid by JustPowerApps(m): 5:05pm On Nov 01, 2023
BeigJawnson:

Maybe their intention was to sleep over

Fenales fresh students I presume. Awon babes runner grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Imo State University Has Refused To Graduate Me, Please Help!! / Prof. Osayuki Oshodin Is Dead / University Of Ibadan (direct Entry) 2012/2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.