Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,603 members, 7,827,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

EFCC Arrests Over 70 OAU Students In Midnight Raid - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / EFCC Arrests Over 70 OAU Students In Midnight Raid (21452 Views)

OAU students trapped following a downpour, today, in Ile Ife, Osun State (Photos / OAU Students Jump On Trailers (Photos) / Bed Bugs Invade OAU Students' Mattresses In Hostel (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Over 70 OAU Students In Midnight Raid by JustPowerApps(m): 4:44am On Nov 04, 2023
jikins:

grin grin grin

Chai this is just very shameful. I have never seen this level of cluelessness on display omo!

Your just showing your low level IQ. If you have any atom of comprehension skills you will realise the guy you quoted was the one advocating for violence by students on police and other security agencies. I essentially said he should put up or shut up. He wants students to attack security agents he should lead by example and bring video evidence.

How did you development your brain self. Because omo talking with you I feel so ashamed how can someone reason like this omo. Like this is the 21st century with so much access to educative materials and you dey reason like cave man. Chai

Rest bruh, you're obviously deluded. Anyway incase of another time, don't try struggle with verified security outfits. Resisting arrest is a crime on its own.
Re: EFCC Arrests Over 70 OAU Students In Midnight Raid by JustPowerApps(m): 5:13am On Nov 04, 2023
jikins:

Is it that you find it hard to comprehend or maybe I am just wasting my time because I am tired of repeating myself. I literally stated the and show you a link of the success of one of the current students in tech and you dey talk alumni. I mean wetin be this?

I can go on list the achievements or many other current OAU students in tech including those kidnapped but whats the point its like talking to a brick wall. Nothing enters.

Peaceful protect na Agberoism, my God grin grin your a joke. Expressing fundamental human rights is Agberoism grin grin grin. Ha people dey this country I swear.

Omo I can't waste my breath again I have better things to do. Enjoy

Let me educate you a bit before you leave this thread. First, don't trust anyone. How certain are you that those guys are what you believe they are? Do you see them 24/7 and engage in their day-to-day activities with them?

Second, don't take the fall for anyone. Protesting for a fellow classmate in the face of a rifle after what happened in EndSars is blatant stupidity. They are fellow students like you, and their protection in Ife is under the guardianship of the school management, not you.

I am still surprised that any reasonable individual would put their chest in front of a gun after what happened in EndSars. Do you guys learn from history at all? Haba!

What if something unexpected happened that day? Is that how you want to show your gratitude to your guardians for sending you to school?

Have some empathy for the older folks at home and gain some wisdom.
Re: EFCC Arrests Over 70 OAU Students In Midnight Raid by jikins(m): 8:00am On Nov 04, 2023
JustPowerApps:

Rest bruh, you're obviously deluded. Anyway incase of another time, don't try struggle with verified security outfits. Resisting arrest is a crime on its own.

Lol shows how miserable your level of comprehension is grin grin grin

@asanausana91 come see human been abeg. Do well to educate him on your take on this. But I'd say don't bother self because he is too slow can't comprehend simple English.
Re: EFCC Arrests Over 70 OAU Students In Midnight Raid by jikins(m): 8:03am On Nov 04, 2023
JustPowerApps:

Let me educate you a bit before you leave this thread. First, don't trust anyone. How certain are you that those guys are what you believe they are? Do you see them 24/7 and engage in their day-to-day activities with them?

Second, don't take the fall for anyone. Protesting for a fellow classmate in the face of a rifle after what happened in EndSars is blatant stupidity. They are fellow students like you, and their protection in Ife is under the guardianship of the school management, not you.

I am still surprised that any reasonable individual would put their chest in front of a gun after what happened in EndSars. Do you guys learn from history at all? Haba!

What if something unexpected happened that day? Is that how you want to show your gratitude to your guardians for sending you to school?

Have some empathy for the older folks at home and gain some wisdom.

grin grin grin

See who dey educate, someone that can't use his head well to understand simple English. What a joke.

Please and please try upgrade yourself this is just so shameful haba. How can someone be this slow? When they say people dey carry empty skull dey waka I nor 1 believe but I swear you have made me a believer cheesy
Re: EFCC Arrests Over 70 OAU Students In Midnight Raid by JustPowerApps(m): 6:41pm On Nov 04, 2023
jikins:

Lol shows how miserable your level of comprehension is grin grin grin

@asanausana91 come see human been abeg. Do well to educate him on your take on this. But I'd say don't bother self because he is too slow can't comprehend simple English.

Be like e don dey pain you grin cheesy Sorry chief, I am only expressing my opinion, I didn't mean to make you feel bad
Re: EFCC Arrests Over 70 OAU Students In Midnight Raid by jikins(m): 6:52pm On Nov 04, 2023
JustPowerApps:

Be like e don dey pain you grin cheesy Sorry chief, I am only expressing my opinion, I didn't mean to make you feel bad

grin grin grin

Its your shitty brain nain dey pain me. How can someone be this dumb haba. People who relate with you daily dey try abeg. Because omo
Re: EFCC Arrests Over 70 OAU Students In Midnight Raid by JustPowerApps(m): 10:03am On Nov 05, 2023
jikins:

grin grin grin

Its your shitty brain nain dey pain me. How can someone be this dumb haba. People who relate with you daily dey try abeg. Because omo

Sorry ehn cheesy 😂😂😂
Re: EFCC Arrests Over 70 OAU Students In Midnight Raid by jikins(m): 1:34pm On Nov 05, 2023
JustPowerApps:

Sorry ehn cheesy 😂😂😂

grin grin grin

Pele

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Afe Babalola University Bans Smartphones On Campus, Twitter Users React / Prof. Osayuki Oshodin Is Dead / ABU Zaria 2016 /2017 Second Batch Admission List Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.