Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

EFCC Arrests Over 70 OAU Students In Midnight Raid - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / EFCC Arrests Over 70 OAU Students In Midnight Raid (21438 Views)

OAU students trapped following a downpour, today, in Ile Ife, Osun State (Photos / OAU Students Jump On Trailers (Photos) / Bed Bugs Invade OAU Students' Mattresses In Hostel (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Over 70 OAU Students In Midnight Raid by kevwemike: 5:05pm On Nov 01, 2023
Available9:

"Even some fresh students who just went to greet their senior colleagues were arrested"

At 2am ? What kind of greeting is that ?
yahoo greeting

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Over 70 OAU Students In Midnight Raid by BeigJawnson(m): 5:10pm On Nov 01, 2023
JustPowerApps:

Fenales fresh students I presume. Awon babes runner grin grin

Abi now
Re: EFCC Arrests Over 70 OAU Students In Midnight Raid by EmmyMaestro(m): 5:15pm On Nov 01, 2023
Sebastine1994:
Once social media can authenticate the identity of every user of social media, it would be hard to commit crime and get away with it. Crime on the the internet is because we can be anonymous.

Just imagine it was very difficult to create a new Facebook account without going to your local government to get approval and tax. A very verified account for regular people too, not just celebrities

Once that is put in place, watch how yahoo boys would be put out of business, they will start making themselves valuable to society

Exactly, see the way tribal and religious insults will just be flying on nairaland anyhow. By the time they say use your NIN to verify your account nobody will come here and type rubbish when their real name and picture are showing on their profile

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Over 70 OAU Students In Midnight Raid by Rafman12: 5:20pm On Nov 01, 2023
Karlovich:
embarassed Awolowo in the news again for the wrong reasons, Aphonj*r children keep bringing shame to their parents. Spits!

The way you brought bad luck to your parent and your entire generation waitin in per!sh…ONKR
Re: EFCC Arrests Over 70 OAU Students In Midnight Raid by UpdatesiOS147(m): 5:22pm On Nov 01, 2023
Sebastine1994:
Once social media can authenticate the identity of every user of social media, it would be hard to commit crime and get away with it. Crime on the the internet is because we can be anonymous.

Just imagine it was very difficult to create a new Facebook account without going to your local government to get approval and tax. A very verified account for regular people too, not just celebrities

Once that is put in place, watch how yahoo boys would be put out of business, they will start making themselves valuable to society

Your family go think say as you always dey press phone you dey post something reasonable smh
Re: EFCC Arrests Over 70 OAU Students In Midnight Raid by chawtinz(m): 5:35pm On Nov 01, 2023
Re: EFCC Arrests Over 70 OAU Students In Midnight Raid by asanausana91: 5:52pm On Nov 01, 2023
jikins:

Right they shouldn't be called students because of you. If that's why I am very fine with that because you are of no significance. When you see police ba do well to fight them make sure fear of unknown nor catch you take pictures of your victory then come back to quote me with evidence then you will have some significance.

Till then rabbling, after all everyone na strong man online.
I wish you know who you are talking with. Police? Hahahaaaa!! Pls don't make me laugh.
Re: EFCC Arrests Over 70 OAU Students In Midnight Raid by Metrofox(m): 6:05pm On Nov 01, 2023
jikins:

You do know not everyone is poor in this country. I have a friend who was taken his is from a rich family driving 1 of his dad's car. And what do you want students to do against armed EFCC? Fight them and be shot and labeled whatever they want to label you? This is just injustice at 2am with no search or arrest warrant.

even soldiers dare not in some real universities.. grin grin all these sissy youba boys serf
Re: EFCC Arrests Over 70 OAU Students In Midnight Raid by kabillionaire(m): 6:48pm On Nov 01, 2023
God!
Is it yahoo yahoo they're teaching these children in the university these days?
especially OAU, Uniben and LAUTECH.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Over 70 OAU Students In Midnight Raid by lymelyte(m): 7:16pm On Nov 01, 2023
Sebastine1994:

is there a prospect that this will happen any time soon?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Over 70 OAU Students In Midnight Raid by ufotunang: 7:29pm On Nov 01, 2023
Available9:

"Even some fresh students who just went to greet their senior colleagues were arrested"

At 2am ? What kind of greeting is that ?
.. greeting in the other room 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: EFCC Arrests Over 70 OAU Students In Midnight Raid by lymelyte(m): 7:47pm On Nov 01, 2023
Xwizard:
Now let’s be realistic here, can EFCC officials really apprehend 70 Nigerian able students without a riot all of you are mad……. 70 of you
e be like say you nor know the power of gun. grin grin
One officer with gun alone can humble 100 people,how much more 7 officers with gun.
Re: EFCC Arrests Over 70 OAU Students In Midnight Raid by jikins(m): 8:28pm On Nov 01, 2023
asanausana91:
I wish you know who you are talking with. Police? Hahahaaaa!! Pls don't make me laugh.

Please do and send video evidence
Re: EFCC Arrests Over 70 OAU Students In Midnight Raid by jikins(m): 8:30pm On Nov 01, 2023
JustPowerApps:

The guys arrested are not the only rich guys in that area, get your facts right before you defend crime

Oga is English hard for you or you don't have comprehension skills? Please do well and give someone who do to explain what I wrote. Because this your reply is not in line with what I wrote.

See him mouth like defend crime SMH
Re: EFCC Arrests Over 70 OAU Students In Midnight Raid by EMIOMOADEOYE: 8:46pm On Nov 01, 2023
OAU how?

70 students.

How many EFCC officials made the raid that they commandeered 70 OAU students.

Wow....times have really changed

In my time in 2002 no one would dare try this.

70 OAU students ke?

We will hold forte and call reinforcement from campus. No time.
Re: EFCC Arrests Over 70 OAU Students In Midnight Raid by JustPowerApps(m): 7:20am On Nov 02, 2023
jikins:

Oga is English hard for you or you don't have comprehension skills? Please do well and give someone who do to explain what I wrote. Because this your reply is not in line with what I wrote.

See him mouth like defend crime SMH

Say whatever you like, all I know is, fraud is crime, and crime is bad.
Re: EFCC Arrests Over 70 OAU Students In Midnight Raid by jikins(m): 7:25am On Nov 02, 2023
JustPowerApps:

Say whatever you like, all I know is, fraud is crime, and crime is bad.

So is breaking and entering and kidnapping innocent students both aren't mutually exclusive its that simple. If they were all criminals y did they release over 90% of them in less than 24 hours.

When you see bad thing condemn am
Re: EFCC Arrests Over 70 OAU Students In Midnight Raid by Nazgul: 7:57am On Nov 02, 2023
pocohantas:
Nazgul's younger brothers.
Next is to behead one innocent girl. undecided
Lol...una own na to emotionally support una gender without giving room for reasoning. 🥴

If you have a daughter or someone very dear to you dating a Yahoo boy, would you encourage her? I'm sure you'll do everything in your power to ensure that such relationship doesn't see the light of day.

I'm against fraud, and I'm against girls dating fraudsters, I'm not driven by emotions to support my gender, I know where I stand.
Re: EFCC Arrests Over 70 OAU Students In Midnight Raid by pocohantas(f): 7:58am On Nov 02, 2023
Nazgul:

Lol...una own na to emotionally support una gender without giving room for reasoning. 🥴

If you have a daughter or someone very dear to you dating a Yahoo boy, would you encourage her? I'm sure you'll do everything in your power to ensure that such relationship doesn't see the light of day.

I'm against fraud, and I'm against girls dating fraudsters, I'm not driven by emotions to support my gender, I know where I stand.

I didn't emotionally support anyone. I am logically supporting you and confirming that these are your younger brothers. I hope they don't behead anyone soon. ✌️

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Over 70 OAU Students In Midnight Raid by Nazgul: 8:01am On Nov 02, 2023
pocohantas:

I didn't emotionally support anyone. I am logically supporting you and confirming that these are your younger brothers. I hope they don't behead anyone soon. ✌️
They're my brothers based on what?
Re: EFCC Arrests Over 70 OAU Students In Midnight Raid by pocohantas(f): 8:03am On Nov 02, 2023
Nazgul:

They're my brothers based on what?

Oh they are not? I'll keep that in mind.
Re: EFCC Arrests Over 70 OAU Students In Midnight Raid by JustPowerApps(m): 9:12am On Nov 02, 2023
jikins:

So is breaking and entering and kidnapping innocent students both aren't mutually exclusive its that simple. If they were all criminals y did they release over 90% of them in less than 24 hours.

When you see bad thing condemn am

They don release them already, my bad I judge too soon smiley
Re: EFCC Arrests Over 70 OAU Students In Midnight Raid by Islamisformumu: 10:04am On Nov 02, 2023
That word 'niglet' is used by White racists to dehumanise black children. Niglet basically means a baby nigger or a black child. Nigger itself is a word used to dehumanise black people in general.

What this means is that you are also a niglet.

spagettiluv:
without him firing a single shot,he sent over 3milion niglet to hell
Re: EFCC Arrests Over 70 OAU Students In Midnight Raid by jikins(m): 7:26am On Nov 03, 2023
JustPowerApps:

They don release them already, my bad I judge too soon smiley

And that's the problem you making judgement without all the facts. Someone with the facts is trying to even enlighten you and you claim its supporting criminality. Well just pray it doesn't happen to you and any of your family members because you self go explain tire.

With no student union, school or Governor to fight for you, who knows if or when you will be released.
Re: EFCC Arrests Over 70 OAU Students In Midnight Raid by JustPowerApps(m): 12:35pm On Nov 03, 2023
jikins:

And that's the problem you making judgement without all the facts. Someone with the facts is trying to even enlighten you and you claim its supporting criminality. Well just pray it doesn't happen to you and any of your family members because you self go explain tire.

With no student union, school or Governor to fight for you, who knows if or when you will be released.

What OAU is fast becoming these days is unbelievable, I presume you are a student of the institution, I can see it from the way you express yourself. What sort of school raises touts anyway?
Re: EFCC Arrests Over 70 OAU Students In Midnight Raid by jikins(m): 2:06pm On Nov 03, 2023
JustPowerApps:

What OAU is fast becoming these days is unbelievable, I presume you are a student of the institution, I can see it from the way you express yourself. What sort of school raises touts anyway?

What is unbelievable there oga talking again with no facts. What touts has oau raised? Defend your slander. You will just open mouth waaa dey talk with no evidence. Its sad to see.

Just do small research on the school with the highest tech products in the country. One of the students kidnapped by efcc got an award 3 days prior for his 3d art work. And yet he is a tout according to you SMH. You guys are the problem of this country I swear.

Follow this link https://twitter.com/StearsInsights/status/1650847475836637186?t=x0d8-UMZ19knI7gIt4oLwg&s=19

https://twitter.com/fordavid22/status/1719755438873280512?t=7EmAhBbpD1FnwbemPrDBQA&s=19

I guess the 2 doctors who just signed out are touts too. The 4 other medical students were tout as well. Sometimes eh I wonder how you guys brain works it baffles me not gonna lie. Maybe its because I talk more with educated people on a daily basis so I have come to assume everyone will reason with such high predegree but reality as always is disappointing.
Re: EFCC Arrests Over 70 OAU Students In Midnight Raid by JustPowerApps(m): 4:25pm On Nov 03, 2023
jikins:

What is unbelievable there oga talking again with no facts. What touts has oau raised? Defend your slander. You will just open mouth waaa dey talk with no evidence. Its sad to see.

Just do small research on the school with the highest tech products in the country. One of the students kidnapped by efcc got an award 3 days prior for his 3d art work. And yet he is a tout according to you SMH. You guys are the problem of this country I swear.

Follow this link https://twitter.com/StearsInsights/status/1650847475836637186?t=x0d8-UMZ19knI7gIt4oLwg&s=19

https://twitter.com/fordavid22/status/1719755438873280512?t=7EmAhBbpD1FnwbemPrDBQA&s=19

I guess the 2 doctors who just signed out are touts too. The 4 other medical students were tout as well. Sometimes eh I wonder how you guys brain works it baffles me not gonna lie. Maybe its because I talk more with educated people on a daily basis so I have come to assume everyone will reason with such high predegree but reality as always is disappointing.

The alumni making waves in the Nigerian Tech Environment were products of the then OAU, not the new urchins' experiments. Imagine students marching into a law enforcement office without any legal permit. I am appalled that this is coming from students, anyway. Typical Agberoism
Re: EFCC Arrests Over 70 OAU Students In Midnight Raid by JustPowerApps(m): 4:27pm On Nov 03, 2023
ufotunang:
.. greeting in the other room 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣 Skiborobo skirebebe in lil kesh voice 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: EFCC Arrests Over 70 OAU Students In Midnight Raid by JustPowerApps(m): 4:36pm On Nov 03, 2023
asanausana91:

Don't mind the mugu, nah so dem dey do aluta for their village, fighting police with confidence🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.
Re: EFCC Arrests Over 70 OAU Students In Midnight Raid by yusman14(m): 5:54pm On Nov 03, 2023
FitCorper:
Fine touch na confam yahoo boys hostel… if they enter damico Lasun them go pick pick yahoo boys scatter. But maybe since damico now belongs to the ooni of ife it’s a no go area for efcc. But fine touch no be small children hostel. Everyone there is affiliated to the game in one way or another. Papi Khay says so…
You are wrong bro. One of my course mate is among the students that were picked up by EFCC. He is legit. OAU has a lot of tech guys, freelancers, forex traders. Most of these guys are making clean money.
Re: EFCC Arrests Over 70 OAU Students In Midnight Raid by jikins(m): 8:48pm On Nov 03, 2023
JustPowerApps:

The alumni making waves in the Nigerian Tech Environment were products of the then OAU, not the new urchins' experiments. Imagine students marching into a law enforcement office without any legal permit. I am appalled that this is coming from students, anyway. Typical Agberoism

Is it that you find it hard to comprehend or maybe I am just wasting my time because I am tired of repeating myself. I literally stated the and show you a link of the success of one of the current students in tech and you dey talk alumni. I mean wetin be this?

I can go on list the achievements or many other current OAU students in tech including those kidnapped but whats the point its like talking to a brick wall. Nothing enters.

Peaceful protect na Agberoism, my God grin grin your a joke. Expressing fundamental human rights is Agberoism grin grin grin. Ha people dey this country I swear.

Omo I can't waste my breath again I have better things to do. Enjoy
Re: EFCC Arrests Over 70 OAU Students In Midnight Raid by jikins(m): 8:57pm On Nov 03, 2023
JustPowerApps:

Don't mind the mugu, nah so dem dey do aluta for their village, fighting police with confidence🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

grin grin grin

Chai this is just very shameful. I have never seen this level of cluelessness on display omo!

Your just showing your low level IQ. If you have any atom of comprehension skills you will realise the guy you quoted was the one advocating for violence by students on police and other security agencies. I essentially said he should put up or shut up. He wants students to attack security agents he should lead by example and bring video evidence.

How did you development your brain self. Because omo talking with you I feel so ashamed how can someone reason like this omo. Like this is the 21st century with so much access to educative materials and you dey reason like cave man. Chai

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ebola: NUT Asks Teachers To Ignore Sept. 22 / University Of Ibadan (direct Entry) 2012/2013 / Share Your Embarrassing Examination Day Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.