Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,833 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Rivers: Impeachment Is Not Military Coup, I Can Never Be Intimidated - Wike - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers: Impeachment Is Not Military Coup, I Can Never Be Intimidated - Wike (28350 Views)

Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP / PDP: House Caucus Call For Buhari's Impeachment Is Constitutional / Buhari: 1966 Coup, Counter-Coup, I Was All In It, Says PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers: Impeachment Is Not Military Coup, I Can Never Be Intimidated - Wike by JOemmy(m): 9:16pm On Nov 01, 2023
Wike want to use the structure to deny Fubara second term in 2027 it's only a tree that will know that it's about to be cut down and still stand still and do absolutely nothing.
Re: Rivers: Impeachment Is Not Military Coup, I Can Never Be Intimidated - Wike by PHAYOL81: 9:35pm On Nov 01, 2023
I don't wann sound like I have taken side but I guess the allegation of money they're slapping on WIKE may not be entirely true and may just be a strategy to whip sentiment towards the current RIVERS governor.

If WIKE is right about the new BOSS frolicking around with the enemies of himself, his predecessor, then SIM needs to caution himself before running into situation that's gonna ruin him
Re: Rivers: Impeachment Is Not Military Coup, I Can Never Be Intimidated - Wike by Truthchiz: 9:55pm On Nov 01, 2023
Kcfresh2103:
grin This is what i was telling someone earlier today.
Wike wey me i know will deal with Fubara blue, black and what have you.
The reason is because the ode of a governor has lost that sympathy protest he got all over the state on monday.
He was doing well not on till he ran to Abuja to meet with Wike and then came back to start reversing the sack of those
commissioners and other aids.
The man no get mind, the next impeachment na for broad day light Wike boys go do am. Everybody is angry with Fubara seriously, because
that first move shake Wike no be small, now he has given Wike time to restrategize.
Where is the lie here. 100
Re: Rivers: Impeachment Is Not Military Coup, I Can Never Be Intimidated - Wike by Mombebe: 10:45pm On Nov 01, 2023
Pakute:

That Agulu fraud also wanted to maintain his structure but Obiano destroyed it and kicked him out. so, no dey come here to dey talk like a saint.

Same way the transgender druggie has been controlling the Lagos state structure for decades now,all the way from irigbiji he has owned Lagos and will continue to do so even till your great gran-children becomes adult, and that's nothing anyone can do about it.
Re: Rivers: Impeachment Is Not Military Coup, I Can Never Be Intimidated - Wike by PortHarcourtcit(m): 11:10pm On Nov 01, 2023
Godstiger:
The man is not alright upstair
hahaha, obi demanded billions of Naira from obiano... Get ready for the next step of what will happen to Fubara... He has shown that he's just a political amateur...
Re: Rivers: Impeachment Is Not Military Coup, I Can Never Be Intimidated - Wike by PortHarcourtcit(m): 11:13pm On Nov 01, 2023
Morbeta11:
Last kick of a dying horse....
you will learn... Obidients are just looking for who will humiliate wike for them up and down... Wike is a Lord in Nigeria politics... Agreement is agreement...
Re: Rivers: Impeachment Is Not Military Coup, I Can Never Be Intimidated - Wike by tiwasiaife(m): 12:04am On Nov 02, 2023
Pakute:

That Agulu fraud also wanted to maintain his structure but Obiano destroyed it and kicked him out. so, no dey come here to dey talk like a saint.

Reno Omokri is on Nairaland and hiding
Re: Rivers: Impeachment Is Not Military Coup, I Can Never Be Intimidated - Wike by Britishpea: 12:24am On Nov 02, 2023
Okwyjesus:
Which structure? Structure of criminality
Na so YESDADDY dey talk until he lost badly and blindly.

You need structures in Nigeria politics. Else you go Kanpur in vain. Even if you want to perform wonders in governance. You must deceive the real players of politics to get the seat. Else Na OYO!
Re: Rivers: Impeachment Is Not Military Coup, I Can Never Be Intimidated - Wike by BigBlackPreek(m): 7:49am On Nov 02, 2023
Bluntemperor:

Bro,I think Fubara as a Governor - should calm down,na! Just 5- months on the throne.
Fubara is allowing some disgruntled elements to dictate things to him,as he is not talking but others are now speaking on his behalf -telling us different stories- fake or Falsehoods -through Radios,Arise TV,etc- what is happening to a whole Govnr! na wao!
I knew he would have issues governing the state. he doesn't like look like someone who's capablw enough to lead a state such as Rivers state..... them go make life tire for ham
Re: Rivers: Impeachment Is Not Military Coup, I Can Never Be Intimidated - Wike by teewhyhomes: 4:27pm On Nov 02, 2023
Everyone needs a Real Estate company that they can trust and not the one that will rid them off their money. That is why Teewhyhomes is there for you to guide you in your Real Estate journey. Please reach out to us today at Teewhyhomes via our website!
Re: Rivers: Impeachment Is Not Military Coup, I Can Never Be Intimidated - Wike by SolomonGrundy: 1:14am On Nov 04, 2023
Emeskhalifa:
What is bemusing here is how a whole PDP is afraid of Wike cheesy
Na spineless pipo just full that party ajeh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra Election: AA Presents Certificate Of Return To Maduka-Arisa / Inside The Oil Deals That Cost Nigeria Billions; Between Diezani And Others / 'Peter Obi Is A Tribal Bigot' - El-Rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.