Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,165 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Why Do Men Cheat On Their Decent Wives After 2 Yr Of Marriage? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Men Cheat On Their Decent Wives After 2 Yr Of Marriage? (3211 Views)

7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat / Are Most Nigerian Men Cursed To Stop Complimenting Their Wives After Marriage? / Why Do Men Divorce Their Wives After Becoming Rich? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men Cheat On Their Decent Wives After 2 Yr Of Marriage? by donbgreedy: 1:31pm On Sep 15, 2009
Why do some married men create room for infidelity in their Family, receive/ make calls from their girlfriends in their wives presence while @ homes, to crown it all starts to be travelling alone on holiday periods with out their wife?
Is that Marriage or relationship?
It happened to my Big sister.
I will appreciate your comments and suggestions to her?
smiley
Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Decent Wives After 2 Yr Of Marriage? by donbgreedy: 1:39pm On Sep 15, 2009
Yes its real, a lot of women die in silent and pain because of this.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Decent Wives After 2 Yr Of Marriage? by dipo2much(m): 5:28am On Sep 25, 2009
Cos he is the MAN.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Decent Wives After 2 Yr Of Marriage? by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 25, 2009
Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Decent Wives After 2 Yr Of Marriage? by loisamy: 10:21am On Sep 25, 2009
I would ask u. on wat ground did they get married in d 1st place? Is it base on true luv or ur sis got pregnant so they had to cover the shame. Girls shld be wise enough, u cant tie down a man by getting pregnant n expect to have a good marriage. Wat u are saying is happening to some1 very close to me, d gal got pregnant n they had to quickly do d wedding last yr, unfortunately, she lost d preg months after d wedding, the guy in confidence told me dat if he knew she will have a still birth, he wldnt ave married her in d 1st place cos he doesnt luv her n he's not ready for marriage. He now cheats on d wife and d marriage isnt up to 1 yr. God help us.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Decent Wives After 2 Yr Of Marriage? by kidsam: 11:17am On Sep 25, 2009
@loisamy
Is he cheating on his wife with you
Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Decent Wives After 2 Yr Of Marriage? by loisamy: 11:26am On Sep 25, 2009
@ Kidsam, NEVER, he's like a brother to me n confides in me more than any member of my family. Have been praying with him and also talking with him. My dear am married oh cant do dat. Our parents are friends and we grew up together. tanks.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Decent Wives After 2 Yr Of Marriage? by Fhemmmy: 1:55pm On Sep 25, 2009
Men that cheats and throws it in the face of the woman is a wicked man.
At least hide it from her.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Decent Wives After 2 Yr Of Marriage? by kidsam: 2:32pm On Sep 25, 2009
@loisamy
Cool, though its only my opinion but i'm finding it hard to believe you, moreover being married is not a restriction from sleeping with another person. I will need a lot more convincing.
Again, just my opinion.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Decent Wives After 2 Yr Of Marriage? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 25, 2009
kidsam:

@loisamy
Cool, though its only my opinion but i'm finding it hard to believe you, moreover being married is not a restriction from sleeping with another person. I will need a lot more convincing.
Again, just my opinion.

What else do you want her to say??
You accused her of adultery, she wasn't angry and still explained to you in lay terms, yet you open your big mouth to say you don't believe!! What do you know *hissesssssssssssss*
I trust some other ladies here, you would have seen yourself without looking at a mirror!!

God bless your meekness jare Loisamy
Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Decent Wives After 2 Yr Of Marriage? by kidsam: 2:43pm On Sep 25, 2009
And i see you mouth just couldn't help but run to take cocaine for another person's headache, i wonder how you would have exploded to pieces if you were the one, hahhahaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Decent Wives After 2 Yr Of Marriage? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 25, 2009
kidsam:

And i see you mouth just couldn't help but run to take cocaine for another person's headache, i wonder how you would have exploded to pieces if you were the one, hahhahaaaaaaaaaaaa

Thank God you at least get my point and you realise that I am taking cocaine for her headache!!
We are not on the same level sir!! so I can't exchange words with you!!  grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Decent Wives After 2 Yr Of Marriage? by kidsam: 2:58pm On Sep 25, 2009
shreikkkkkkkkkkahhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Decent Wives After 2 Yr Of Marriage? by forme22(m): 2:12pm On Sep 30, 2009
Your sister needs to retrace her steps work out what has/is going wrong and why the man has lost so much respect for her.

It will be deep soul searching for her as into the reasons why they both got married in the first place; was it true love on both sides or did they get married due to an unplanned pregnancy, parental pressure, peer pressure, for financial gain etc etc . . . . or is the man just plain mean BAD.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Decent Wives After 2 Yr Of Marriage? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 30, 2009
most marriages go through very rocky periods after two years.

There's also the 7 year itch which may or may not be a myth. I'm inclined to go with the latter.

however, for the purposes of this thread, some men are just plain irresponsible and put their wives through hell as a punishment for marrying them.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Decent Wives After 2 Yr Of Marriage? by bawomolo(m): 6:26pm On Sep 30, 2009
lol why does it have to be a punishment
Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Decent Wives After 2 Yr Of Marriage? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 30, 2009
bawomolo:

lol why does it have to be a punishment

isnt it punishment?

is it enjoyment?
Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Decent Wives After 2 Yr Of Marriage? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 01, 2009
I can never in my life do that to my wife.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Decent Wives After 2 Yr Of Marriage? by humilitypays(m): 7:33pm On Nov 05, 2014
donbgreedy:
Why do some married men create room for infidelity in their Family, receive/ make calls from their girlfriends in their wives presence while @ homes, to crown it all starts to be travelling alone on holiday periods with out their wife?
Is that Marriage or relationship?
It happened to my Big sister.
I will appreciate your comments and suggestions to her?
smiley
I am not married, but I think its as a result of:
1. Boredom

2. Physical changes in the woman's body after child birth which makes it less attractive/appealing to the hussband, hence his resort admiring other women.

3. Nature's curse on men which requires high level of discipline/self-control/fear of God to flee from.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Decent Wives After 2 Yr Of Marriage? by sexybash(f): 8:11pm On Nov 05, 2014
2 years he even try sef
Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Decent Wives After 2 Yr Of Marriage? by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:07pm On Nov 05, 2014
dipo2much:
Cos he is the MAN.

LMAO!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Decent Wives After 2 Yr Of Marriage? by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:08pm On Nov 05, 2014
sofeco:
I can never in my life do that to my wife.

Never is long time bro.

BTW, who resurrected this 2009 thread.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Decent Wives After 2 Yr Of Marriage? by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:13pm On Nov 05, 2014
humilitypays:
I am not married, but I think its as a result of:
1. Boredom

2. Physical changes in the woman's body after child birth which makes it less attractive/appealing to the hussband, hence his resort admiring other women.

3. Nature's curse on men which requires high level of discipline/self-control/fear of God to flee from.

Its The Coolidge Effect.

@ Bolded

You contradict yourself in one breath. And there are no curses on anyone.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Decent Wives After 2 Yr Of Marriage? by simplyOJ(m): 1:19pm On Nov 06, 2014
Fhemmmy:
Men that cheats and throws it in the face of the woman is a wicked man.
At least hide it from her.
There is no reason to give to warrant you cheating on the wife, not to even talk of hiding. What attracted you to her in the first instance that has suddenly disappeared? I may be regarded as old fashion, i dont care; men who cheat on their wives lack self control and are not worth be called a man but a goat. Real men dont cheat on their wives.

My suggestion is for her to remain calm, difficult; yes, but let her focus on whatever work or business she is involved in if she have one, she should not neglect her role as a mother, but choose to careless about the husband attitude, no cheating man is worth dieing for. . She should try as much as possible to stay off nagging, donot give the husband any room to feel important
Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Decent Wives After 2 Yr Of Marriage? by Queenvky(f): 6:23pm On Nov 06, 2014
dear it only takes the fear and grace of God for a husband to b faithful to his wife. even the so-called born again brothers are not excluded.

(1) (Reply)

Where O Where Is My Boaz? Please Come Home. / Child Custody Issues: What Do You Advise? / You Have Reason To Be Happy This Christmas, Please Come In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.