Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,082 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

11 Israeli Soldiers Killed In Gaza (Video) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 11 Israeli Soldiers Killed In Gaza (Video) (33199 Views)

Last Picture Of Israeli Soldiers Who Were Ambushed & Killed In Gaza / Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) / Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Israeli Soldiers Killed In Gaza (Video) by Dittodat: 7:11pm On Nov 01, 2023
Israeli terrorists.

Re: 11 Israeli Soldiers Killed In Gaza (Video) by Horbar1: 7:11pm On Nov 01, 2023
We want peace not war.
Re: 11 Israeli Soldiers Killed In Gaza (Video) by sonnie10: 7:12pm On Nov 01, 2023
AirBay:
Its war, both sides will loose soldiers.

The ration is still 50:1

50 on hamas

War is bad mate.

When Major Dan P Archibong led Nigerian troops to war , he did not lose a single man.
Re: 11 Israeli Soldiers Killed In Gaza (Video) by morikee: 7:12pm On Nov 01, 2023
Focusmind:
Ground offensive is very dangerous in any warfare. You are entering into an enemy territory, where they have taken poll positions in strategic areas. Israel will win but the human and material costs will be too much.

Vietnam war come to my mind

Re: 11 Israeli Soldiers Killed In Gaza (Video) by Adeshinau98: 7:12pm On Nov 01, 2023
No be everyday be Christmas for the Israeli IDF

Re: 11 Israeli Soldiers Killed In Gaza (Video) by Mystic969: 7:12pm On Nov 01, 2023
Rip to the departed
Re: 11 Israeli Soldiers Killed In Gaza (Video) by olu77(m): 7:12pm On Nov 01, 2023
There is a need to approve virgins for isrealis who died fighting for their nation when they get to heaven too. Jihadist can not be the only one enjoying in the afterlife
Re: 11 Israeli Soldiers Killed In Gaza (Video) by Felimax(m): 7:14pm On Nov 01, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Fvck Israel!

Stale!
Re: 11 Israeli Soldiers Killed In Gaza (Video) by Latakia(f): 7:15pm On Nov 01, 2023
Israeli troops like United States troops are not good on ground battle. Their strength is using fighter jets to bombard anything bombable. Real war are fought by footsoldiers.

Re: 11 Israeli Soldiers Killed In Gaza (Video) by goodnessme1(f): 7:15pm On Nov 01, 2023
Focusmind:
Ground offensive is very dangerous in any warfare. You are entering into an enemy territory, where they have taken poll positions in strategic areas. Israel will win but the human and material costs will be too much.
They need air assistant.
Re: 11 Israeli Soldiers Killed In Gaza (Video) by CoronaVirusPro: 7:16pm On Nov 01, 2023
Felimax:

Stale!

Fvck you too!

Re: 11 Israeli Soldiers Killed In Gaza (Video) by olibeans: 7:17pm On Nov 01, 2023
I don't listen to this useless, lying, propaganda infested Arab media.

Complete 💩💩💩
Re: 11 Israeli Soldiers Killed In Gaza (Video) by kingthreat(m): 7:18pm On Nov 01, 2023
Compare to the number of Hamas killed.
Re: 11 Israeli Soldiers Killed In Gaza (Video) by lexy2014: 7:18pm On Nov 01, 2023
Goodvibes007:
May they RIP. That's 11 families to grieve the loss.
While the Israel PM son is busy enjoying himself in Miami.

Next year Gay party in Tel Aviv would also likely be cancelled.

This Netanyahu seems to be a cunning man. There's no reason why his son shouldn't be on ground to help in d war effort.

His elder brother Yoni, was the commander of a commando unit that freed Israeli hostages in Uganda in 1976. His brother was d only casualty in that operation.

Re: 11 Israeli Soldiers Killed In Gaza (Video) by asanausana91: 7:20pm On Nov 01, 2023
That is why they called it war. Every side must surfer casualties but one side must surrender.
God bless the IDF, your sacrifice will never be in vain.
I want to see millions of Hamas or their supporters death. 1000 heads of Hamas per 1 IDF. That means 1,100000 head's of the terrorists this night.
No going back, the mission must be completed.
Re: 11 Israeli Soldiers Killed In Gaza (Video) by lexy2014: 7:20pm On Nov 01, 2023
Latakia:
Israeli troops like United States troops are not good on ground battle. Their strength is using fighter jets to bombard anything bombable. Real war are fought by footsoldiers.

How then did they win the 1948 and 1967 war?

Re: 11 Israeli Soldiers Killed In Gaza (Video) by Akano5(m): 7:21pm On Nov 01, 2023
Hmmmm
Re: 11 Israeli Soldiers Killed In Gaza (Video) by asanausana91: 7:22pm On Nov 01, 2023
No ceasefire.
May their souls rest in peace.
Re: 11 Israeli Soldiers Killed In Gaza (Video) by Dittodat: 7:24pm On Nov 01, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Fvck Israel!
Fvck the apartheid terrorist state of Israel.

Re: 11 Israeli Soldiers Killed In Gaza (Video) by Confirmedzombie: 7:24pm On Nov 01, 2023
Tomorrow they will say Israel is winning the war.

I urge Israel to surrender and hand over Gaza to the Hamas else the killing of Israeli soldiers will continue.

Hamas can never be defeated by Israel, this certain cos prophet Muhammad (SAW) has assured the Hamas in our holy Koran that no nation can defeat peaceful Muslim faithful.

I am sure Israel will surrender any moment soon or lose more of her soldiers.

You dont provoke peaceful and freedom fighter like Hamas and go scot free.

May Allah accept the souls of the departed.israeli soldiers. May Allah comfort their entire families.

Insha Allah
Amin
Re: 11 Israeli Soldiers Killed In Gaza (Video) by Babastrong(m): 7:25pm On Nov 01, 2023
[quote author=kerry57 post=126739981]It's expected, there is no way the Israeli soldiers will enter gaza without recording casualties.

But one thing for sure is that; for one Israeli soldier that dies in the war, thousands of Palestines and Hamas had kicked the bucket.

Hamas was senseless in starting what they can't finish.[ The same way biafrans were senseless to attack nigeria.]
Re: 11 Israeli Soldiers Killed In Gaza (Video) by Procashtips(m): 7:26pm On Nov 01, 2023
Under reported

Re: 11 Israeli Soldiers Killed In Gaza (Video) by Manfromlasvegas(m): 7:26pm On Nov 01, 2023
War na your mate?

Awon raise Palestine to the ground, level it to dust.

Let me shock you, Israel can not defeat Palestine if na only ground offensive. Na all those mumu airstrikes dey help them

Re: 11 Israeli Soldiers Killed In Gaza (Video) by Boldideas: 7:26pm On Nov 01, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYyprwa-VLA?si=4S8S_Dc_4c83tJY6

if they don't have any dead soldier, it will become scary. This ain't nothing compared to the casualties on the side of Hamas.
Re: 11 Israeli Soldiers Killed In Gaza (Video) by greggng: 7:27pm On Nov 01, 2023
There is a popular saying in igbo...thstvsays you don't fear war cos of death. The Palestinian people need freedom from hamas and Iran....Attacking the ireali people while they are enjoying there holiday had many consequences. Hamas can't provide electricity , water and good health care on gaza ...they use funds they get from Iran and European Union to manufacture rocket for the purpose of killing the Israeli people. Only mad man will negotiate with a a terroristgrpup whose mission is to see to the end of isreal on earth .
Re: 11 Israeli Soldiers Killed In Gaza (Video) by AirBay: 7:28pm On Nov 01, 2023
Hamas played into Israel's hands. Israel have been looking for a probable cause to clear gaza

Isreal sacrificed their citizens, they knew hamas was hitting them. That 1400 dead na scam
Re: 11 Israeli Soldiers Killed In Gaza (Video) by morikee: 7:28pm On Nov 01, 2023
Domaining101:
Please Nairalanders I'm in serious trouble cry
So i just recently moved into the house my father just rented for me of recent ohh and because I've been a virgin all through my life (currently 22), immediately i moved into the new neighborhood, my main aim was to get a girlfriend and have the sex I've never been privileged to have while living with my parents.

I met this girl about a month ago and we officially started dating cry So last Saturday, we were chatting on WhatsApp, i initiated an argument about her ability to cook, i just wanted to use style to bring her to my place so that we can have sex. So on Sunday evening we had sex without condom, only for this girl to call me this afternoon to tell me that she's pregnant cry for house wey my papa rent for me wey never reach two months cry I don't even know where to start please. I've told her not to tell anyone for now, let's see if we can find a way to fix it because I'm not sure neither my father nor her mama will like that news...

I've been googling about postinor 2 but it seems that one has to be taken 72 hours after pregnancy and it seems too late now.
Please Nairalanders help me i beg you in the name of God almighty cry

Congratulations that thing you're looking for you don finally get am.
Re: 11 Israeli Soldiers Killed In Gaza (Video) by mikeapollo: 7:28pm On Nov 01, 2023
Built2last:
Terrorist Aljazeera is reporting to give hope to their deluded followers.

They are at war. Hamas declared war. at war, both sides record casulaties

Israel turned of internet and killed hundred in 3 days and restored the internet.

Media is reporting less than 10 deaths but we all know its over 20,000 deaths. Israel will not stop till 200,000 people are killed. Israel may record 5k deaths but hey 200k for 5k clearly shows who won.

Don't mind the foolish Aljazeera. They have become the mouthpiece of Hamas and other terrorists, all because of religion.
Israel has killed hundreds of terrorists; but they are also honest to tell the world the number of their soldiers that have died.
They also confirmed that they bombed the Jalabiya refugee camp. Hamas been telling lies to cover up even when their rocket misfired and hit a hospital. Aljazeera was telling lies against Israel but thank God Israel provided the evidence. and they all shut up!
Re: 11 Israeli Soldiers Killed In Gaza (Video) by wonder233: 7:28pm On Nov 01, 2023
I don't understand the fishbrained religious slaves commenting above. You said a certain group of humans lives don't matter, so why are you still counting scores? One said the margin is 50:1, no na, since their lives don't matter, that 50 is zero, so, in effect, its 0:1...ditto for the 11 and all other casualties.
The people have no problem dying, you go count scores, na you go tire.
We go crush Palestinian in the twinkle of an eye, we go flatten Palestine in one day, E don dey reach 1 month🤣🤣🤣

Re: 11 Israeli Soldiers Killed In Gaza (Video) by Zooposki(f): 7:29pm On Nov 01, 2023
Cocolatti:
Israelis and Palestinians will never have peace until they Acknowledge Jesus Christ as the Son of God, Saviour of the world and Prince of Peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2-Storey Building Collapses In Turkey: 13 Injured, 20 Missing / White House Spooky Halloween Makeover (Photos) / Turkey Moves To Restrict Entrance To Black Sea