Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

EFCC Bans Sting Operations At Night - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Bans Sting Operations At Night (25136 Views)

Diamond Star Commences Export Processing Operations At Lilypond Terminal / Mr Macaroni Gets Death Threats Over Resumption Of Toll Operations At Lekki - PIC / OPERATION STING: Governor Nyesom Wike Beefs Up Security In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Bans Sting Operations At Night by Jodesky(m): 6:05am On Nov 02, 2023
Winning123:
How do you know they are innocent?

https://punchng.com/breaking-58-oau-students-regain-freedom-from-efcc-custody/

Your education, if any, is a waste. That your reasoning is permanently tinted by partisanship is a waste of your grey matter.

EFCC arrested 69 and after profiling released 58. 11 in 69 is 16% but you still consider that a passmark in your imbecilic slavishness to party loyalty.

Whatever pushes you to lock down your thought process to party affiliation is a akin to a disease of the brain with minimal chances of recovery.

You really need help
Re: EFCC Bans Sting Operations At Night by Blackdisciple(m): 6:45am On Nov 02, 2023
Meaning any person on red west at night bursting your doors you have the right to fight back
Re: EFCC Bans Sting Operations At Night by Kenmatt(m): 7:01am On Nov 02, 2023
But how would a small boy, maybe a Student or not that does nothing to earn a living will be driving exotic Car. Living a flamboyant life style, most of them "no dey fear sef" If on a serious note he is asked, how did you get the money to buy such Car?

What will be his answer?
Re: EFCC Bans Sting Operations At Night by Tboymessiah(m): 7:12am On Nov 02, 2023
Hendrixky:
Very good

Nigeria youths una don hear abi

Efcc nor get right to burst you for night

The one way dey pain me pass na the phone way una still dey open for police anytime them demand for am despite the fact say their oga IG don talk say police nor get right to search your phone

Most Nigeria youths are cowards and them nor know their rights

If na tribalism now Nigeria youth go get power

Very disgusting set of youths

Why won't they open when they know their hand is not clean.......
Re: EFCC Bans Sting Operations At Night by phemmyfour: 7:38am On Nov 02, 2023
Winning123:

Cos what they do is random arrest before investigation and interrogation. How can you enter a room and arrest ALL the people there in.
Re: EFCC Bans Sting Operations At Night by jubrilELsudan: 7:46am On Nov 02, 2023
Goddyrichie:
90s and 80s youth wey OBJ kill like chicken abi which one u Dey talk

ODE

Re: EFCC Bans Sting Operations At Night by ZombidiotFools: 8:18am On Nov 02, 2023
Hendrixky:
Very good

The one way dey pain me pass na the phone way una still dey open for police anytime them demand for am despite the fact say their oga IG don talk say police nor get right to search your phone

So if armed robber carry gun dey command you, you will be claiming rights?

Do you want to die?
Re: EFCC Bans Sting Operations At Night by Sammy5413(m): 8:19am On Nov 02, 2023
Your papa disgusting
Make I no open phone make them shoot me say I be Armed Robber abi? Make them ban police from carrying arms then you’ll know if the youths will open phone or not
Hendrixky:
Very good

Re: EFCC Bans Sting Operations At Night by therealMcCain: 8:25am On Nov 02, 2023
Winning123:

You know by investigation. That's how you know

You investigate, the outcome will determine whether an arrest is needed.

You don't arrest then investigate
Re: EFCC Bans Sting Operations At Night by handsomeyinka(m): 9:49am On Nov 02, 2023
Reference:

I don't think folks here including the EFCC knows what a 'sting operation' is.
Lol
Re: EFCC Bans Sting Operations At Night by DestinyNigga: 10:52am On Nov 02, 2023
jubrilELsudan:
WHEN BUHARI SAID PRESENT DAY NIGERIAN YOUTHS WERE LAZY....YOU ALL DIDN'T UNDERSTAND

BUHARI KNEW HOW WE NIGERIAN YOUTHS WERE IN THE 80'S AND 90'S

THE STUDENTS WENT TO EFCC OFFICE TO PROTEST AND THE OFFICE WAS STILL STANDING

IF THIS WAS THE NIGERIAN UNIVERSITY STUDENTS FROM THE 80'S AND 90'S BY NOW EVEN THE EFCC CHAIRMAN WOULD HAVE GONE ON EXILE IN NIGER REPUBLIC

I MISS WE NIGERIAN YOUTHS FROM THE 80'S AND 90'S

IF WE NIGERIAN YOUTHS FROM THE 80'S AND 90'S WAS THIS USELESS LIKE THE PRESENT DAY NIGERIAN YOUTHS....BY NOW WE WOULD STILL BE IN MILITARY REGIME

Na una fail us pass. Remove tribalism, Nigeria youths for install better president (Peter Obi) now.
Re: EFCC Bans Sting Operations At Night by jubrilELsudan: 1:06pm On Nov 02, 2023
DestinyNigga:

Na una fail us pass. Remove tribalism, Nigeria youths for install better president (Peter Obi) now.

ODE

Re: EFCC Bans Sting Operations At Night by teewhyhomes: 3:50pm On Nov 02, 2023
Everyone needs a Real Estate company that they can trust and not the one that will rid them off their money. That is why Teewhyhomes is there for you to guide you in your Real Estate journey. Please reach out to us today at Teewhyhomes via our website!
Re: EFCC Bans Sting Operations At Night by Goddyrichie(m): 6:43pm On Nov 02, 2023
jubrilELsudan:

ODE
iya e
Re: EFCC Bans Sting Operations At Night by jubrilELsudan: 8:01pm On Nov 02, 2023
Goddyrichie:
iya e

STABANE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Had Another Health Crisis During Campaign - Patience Jonathan / PDP On Death Row, APC Gasping For Breath – Osinbajo / Saraki At The Burial Of Senator Ali Wakili (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.