Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,166 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

German Chancellor Scholz On A Boat Ride From Island To UNILAG In Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / German Chancellor Scholz On A Boat Ride From Island To UNILAG In Lagos (47170 Views)

Wike Welcomes German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz, To Abuja (Photos) / German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Meets President Tinubu (Pictures) / Obidients On A Boat Ride To Peter Obi Rally At TBS Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: German Chancellor Scholz On A Boat Ride From Island To UNILAG In Lagos by BigBashiru: 10:13am On Nov 02, 2023
omooba969:

It's called partnership - ditch your ignorance.

One sided partnership.
Re: German Chancellor Scholz On A Boat Ride From Island To UNILAG In Lagos by jrusky(m): 10:14am On Nov 02, 2023
KingOfAmebo:

Nigeria's economy is in a terrible state thanks to "first class accountant" Tinubu, dollar rise, fuel rise, electricity rise, food hike, inflation rise and increased suffering of an average Nigerian yet the retarded ewu's above are jubilating over a visit of a German Chancellor to Lagos, Is that supposed to be an achievement or what? why are you so shamelessly stvpid? As in, you are all adults with a brain of a toddler.

Supreme Court already gifted the stolen mandate to your druggie Tinubu, you should be happy but it appears you are still frustrated with life judging from your continued reaction to a case that has already been settled.

Obidients have moved on and have prepared for the worse, but agbadorians are the ones suffering and bitterly sharing their frustration online like you are all doing now, You cannot even breathe without Peter Obi or Obidients, your whole life must make referrence to us in any news that doesnt even have anything to do with us...isn't God a wonderful God?

Evidence of a very potent curse...grin grin grin

Your cry just started you go cry taya. 8 years will be completed shey dem cursed you Soutthern people ba? We will force fools like you to break the curse.

Obj was in power all his enemies arre from the Suth if not his stubbornness he will have be kicked out.

Gej came same South in person of Amaechi started Gej must go, joined nPDP with Baraje and Slyvia then Atiku and Tinubu tap into it Gej was kicked out.

Merylyn Ogah the DSS boss it as same South that stood against her, she was kicked out.

Onoghen was kicked out when a f u c king journalist from same Douthern Nigeria did the damage.

Now Tinubu in power you idiots want to do same thing, wallahi it won't work.

Till this moment no single Northerner attacking or insulting except Atiku even on low key but Obi, obidients, SE and few bastards from SS and SW want Tinubu dead., abeg na curse or what?

Kill yourself ok.

F u c k you!!! I repeat f u c k you.

Buhari nearly killed us all for good years no single Hausa or Fulani raise voice against him but if its Souther president same South will want to rain fire.

F u c k you once again.

1 Like

Re: German Chancellor Scholz On A Boat Ride From Island To UNILAG In Lagos by 7lives: 10:15am On Nov 02, 2023
PoloG:
Nobody wants to visit igboland why

Why you no visit the place?.
Re: German Chancellor Scholz On A Boat Ride From Island To UNILAG In Lagos by REALretep(m): 10:15am On Nov 02, 2023
If only we can read minds and read how this German Chancellor and his aides are looking at us as a foolish gullible race

There's no pride at all in being a Nigerian. It's really shameful... From Bubu to Bulaba... From frying pan to fire
Re: German Chancellor Scholz On A Boat Ride From Island To UNILAG In Lagos by 7lives: 10:19am On Nov 02, 2023
REALretep:
If only we can read minds and read how this German Chancellor and his aides are looking at us as a foolish gullible race

There's no pride at all in being a Nigerian. It's really shameful... From Bubu to Bulaba... From frying pan to fire

Cry me a lagoon.

1 Like

Re: German Chancellor Scholz On A Boat Ride From Island To UNILAG In Lagos by ruggedtimi(m): 10:20am On Nov 02, 2023
This man is more powerful than tinubu bt very simple.
Re: German Chancellor Scholz On A Boat Ride From Island To UNILAG In Lagos by nototribalist: 10:20am On Nov 02, 2023
PoloG:

Na same Igbo land he go get the GAS he came for
Re: German Chancellor Scholz On A Boat Ride From Island To UNILAG In Lagos by sotherefore: 10:22am On Nov 02, 2023
Let him enter Ogun state. I want to check something
Re: German Chancellor Scholz On A Boat Ride From Island To UNILAG In Lagos by Menclothing: 10:33am On Nov 02, 2023
Unilag alumni and ui are not any school mate

2 Likes

Re: German Chancellor Scholz On A Boat Ride From Island To UNILAG In Lagos by superCleanworks(m): 10:34am On Nov 02, 2023
Jessyjeff:
Moin Moin, Herr Bundeskanzler!!
Sprechen Zie deutsch?
woher kommst du?
Re: German Chancellor Scholz On A Boat Ride From Island To UNILAG In Lagos by superCleanworks(m): 10:35am On Nov 02, 2023
sotherefore:
Let him enter Ogun state. I want to check something

U wan put us for problem abi. God pass you. 😂
Re: German Chancellor Scholz On A Boat Ride From Island To UNILAG In Lagos by Vitally123: 10:35am On Nov 02, 2023
Christistruth00:
grin

He too has joined "Ajala travel entourage?" So, how much did he bring and what did he come to do?
Re: German Chancellor Scholz On A Boat Ride From Island To UNILAG In Lagos by PoloG: 10:38am On Nov 02, 2023
Yorubafonja:
Let us know when they visit Yoruba land
lagos is osuland abi?

1 Like

Re: German Chancellor Scholz On A Boat Ride From Island To UNILAG In Lagos by 7lives: 10:38am On Nov 02, 2023
Johnthesuccess:

God bless you. This is all I really wants hear. A lot of are still making it in this country. Nigeria is a blessed land with many opportunities if someone can think deep and persevere. Their is no free meal anywhere. Fluttervawe and many other startups are testimonies to lots of opportunities that are abound in naija. The leaders should just create the enabling environment . God bless Nigeria.

Those who want it easy will cry, they even still cry after japa, awon werey.
There are no easy ways, adaptation is the key to survival any where in the world.
There will always be a way for those who don't believe in being spoon-fed.
I always tell those who care to listen, if I don't see you making efforts, I won't offer any kind of assistance, pity party should stay the hell away from me.
If a 9 years old can turn 3k into 15k in her mother's absence, selling vegetables in 2 weeks, adults have no business telling me cock and bull story, to collect my money.
The economy is biting everyone, when the going get tough, the toughs get moving.
Period.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: German Chancellor Scholz On A Boat Ride From Island To UNILAG In Lagos by PoloG: 10:40am On Nov 02, 2023
nototribalist:

Na same Igbo land he go get the GAS he came for
the only gas in igboland carbon dioxide cheesy

1 Like

Re: German Chancellor Scholz On A Boat Ride From Island To UNILAG In Lagos by yewit37486: 10:44am On Nov 02, 2023
Johnthesuccess:

God bless you. This is all I really wants hear. A lot of are still making it in this country. Nigeria is a blessed land with many opportunities if someone can think deep and persevere. Their is no free meal anywhere. Fluttervawe and many other startups are testimonies to lots of opportunities that are abound in naija. The leaders should just create the enabling environment . God bless Nigeria.

Couldn't have said it better. Amen @ your prayer.

1 Like

Re: German Chancellor Scholz On A Boat Ride From Island To UNILAG In Lagos by Fujiyama: 10:53am On Nov 02, 2023
jrusky:

Your cry just started you go cry taya. 8 years will be completed shey dem cursed you Soutthern people ba? We will force fools like you to break the curse.

Obj was in power all his enemies arre from the South if not his stubbornness he will have be kicked out.

Gej came same South in person of Amaechi started Gej must go, joined nPDP with Baraje, okorocha and Slyvia then Atiku and Tinubu tapped into it Gej was kicked out.

Merylyn Ogah the DSS boss it was same Southern people that stood against her, she was kicked out.

Onoghen was kicked out when a f u c king journalist from same Southern Nigeria did the damage.

Till this moment no single Northerner attacking or insulting Tinubu except Atiku even on low key but Obi, obidients, SE and few bastards from SS and SW want Tinubu dead., abeg na curse or what?

Kill yourself ok.

F u c k you!!!

^^^
smiley

But...BAT is still failing. And...you are failing too.

You need to shout a little harder. cool There's no reason for you to keep typing in lowercase letters. Start typing in uppercase and use bold font so that those in the back can hear you.

Bola Tinubu is failing. I know its hard for you to accept. If the man was performing there would be no complaints. But he's not. The truth is the man is empty. He's empty, but noisy - and that noise is what deceived so many. The elections are long gone and BAT is failing to deliver the goods, and so he relies on feral hogs like you to curse and rant at will. Performance requires no advocacy. The thing speaks for itself!

BAT is failing. All the insults from you and like minded degenerates cannot change this simple truth. wink
Re: German Chancellor Scholz On A Boat Ride From Island To UNILAG In Lagos by Jeyun: 10:53am On Nov 02, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
IPOBdients will be angry, jealous and heartbroken because of this great news.
see wetin low self-esteem dey do these ones. Oyibo man like you visit Lagos Nigeria Africa that is more heterogeneous in nature u called it great news! Chaii poverty and low life is a great deseas.
Re: German Chancellor Scholz On A Boat Ride From Island To UNILAG In Lagos by Juoflife1(f): 10:53am On Nov 02, 2023
He's enjoying the sun
Re: German Chancellor Scholz On A Boat Ride From Island To UNILAG In Lagos by CodeTemplar: 11:00am On Nov 02, 2023
Nothing on land to show him?
Re: German Chancellor Scholz On A Boat Ride From Island To UNILAG In Lagos by jrusky(m): 11:12am On Nov 02, 2023
Fujiyama:

^^^
smiley

But...BAT is still failing. And...you are failing too.

You need to shout a little harder. cool There's no reason for you to keep typing in lowercase letters. Start typing in uppercase and use bold font so that those in the back can hear you.

Bola Tinubu is failing. I know its hard for you to accept. If the man was performing there would be no complaints. But he's not. The truth is the man is empty. He's empty, but noisy - and that noise is what deceived so many. The elections are long gone and BAT is failing to deliver the goods, and so he relies on feral hogs like you to curse and rant at will. Performance requires no advocacy. The thing speaks for itself!

BAT is failing. All the insults from you and like minded degenerates cannot change this simple truth. wink

Cry more bko. I need more cry from you.

1 Like

Re: German Chancellor Scholz On A Boat Ride From Island To UNILAG In Lagos by orazx: 11:13am On Nov 02, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
IPOBdients will be angry, jealous and heartbroken because of this great news.

Because A white man came to Lagos?

Bro need to travel out of this country.

Meanwhile I can help you explore atleast to France without you paying for shit
Re: German Chancellor Scholz On A Boat Ride From Island To UNILAG In Lagos by Raskimonojendor: 11:19am On Nov 02, 2023
PoloG:
Did you see the roasting/lynching yesterday at Onitsha and also how the US consulate officers were attacked not long ago. Who would visit such dangerous zone. Even ibos are fleeing their own region.

youngsahito:
Where are the developers?

https://twitter.com/HillsMezie/status/1719768029431496766?t=syV2sGzSNa0UKVaKbe0yPQ&s=19

https://twitter.com/DukeofOnitsha/status/1719950336264163664?t=OT6s_vyowjrAK3Qt0beqpg&s=19

Re: German Chancellor Scholz On A Boat Ride From Island To UNILAG In Lagos by pendragonbladgo(m): 11:37am On Nov 02, 2023
Calitoscassius:
You cannot even write in correct English and sentences.

White man's slave! you have being designed to stay hopeless, useless, poor and dependent on the "white man" grin grin you are right, you are incapable of achieving anything, all you goons know is how to slaughter yourselves, steal from your fellow goons, rape your children and sniff gum
So every error you see, it's means that one don't know how to make a sentence...
You must be an Igbo man, always thinking from behind!

Even Professors and News Papers factory Edit before Publishing.
Typing in sleeping eye and other factors can make any one even Professor Wole Soyinka do a mistake.

You need to get mature...
Re: German Chancellor Scholz On A Boat Ride From Island To UNILAG In Lagos by AutoConsult: 12:08pm On Nov 02, 2023
Chetas81:
And so 4ucking what,pls get job, you guys build hell as a nation, you will live inside the hell not only you but with your love one
That's how your President will also feature on every news outlet if he visits any Western country. It's normal.
Re: German Chancellor Scholz On A Boat Ride From Island To UNILAG In Lagos by Yorubafonja: 12:22pm On Nov 02, 2023
PoloG:
lagos is osuland abi?
No man's land, also edo land,
Land grabbing morrons like u
Re: German Chancellor Scholz On A Boat Ride From Island To UNILAG In Lagos by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:25pm On Nov 02, 2023
jrusky:

Obj was in power all his enemies arre from the Suth if not his stubbornness he will have be kicked out.

Gej came same South in person of Amaechi started Gej must go, joined nPDP with Baraje and Slyvia then Atiku and Tinubu tap into it Gej was kicked out.

Merylyn Ogah the DSS boss it as same South that stood against her, she was kicked out.

Onoghen was kicked out when a f u c king journalist from same Douthern Nigeria did the damage.

Till this moment no single Northerner attacking or insulting except Atiku even on low key but Obi, obidients, SE and few bastards from SS and SW want Tinubu dead., abeg na curse or what?

Kill yourself ok.

F u c k you!!! I repeat f u c k you.

Buhari nearly killed us all for good years no single Hausa or Fulani raise voice against him but if its Souther president same South will want to rain fire.

F u c k you once again.

Your need brain surgery, I can't even read the rubbish you typed, I stopped reading at the first paragraph...you talk like someone that has gone mad and is in the second phase of madness by walking naked in the streets.

Re: German Chancellor Scholz On A Boat Ride From Island To UNILAG In Lagos by goody234: 12:26pm On Nov 02, 2023
Germany needs oil after america blew up the pipeline from Russia ...i wont be surprised if germany builds another oil refinery or gas plant in nigeria for its guaranteed supply
Re: German Chancellor Scholz On A Boat Ride From Island To UNILAG In Lagos by Sleekfingers: 12:27pm On Nov 02, 2023
PoloG:

You want make them use am prepare Ofe Nsala abi? No sensible investor will invest in that region.
Re: German Chancellor Scholz On A Boat Ride From Island To UNILAG In Lagos by Calitoscassius(m): 12:38pm On Nov 02, 2023
pendragonbladgo:

So every error you see, it's means that one don't know how to make a sentence...
You must be an Igbo man, always thinking from behind!

Even Professors and News Papers factory Edit before Publishing.
Typing in sleeping eye and other factors can make any one even Professor Wole Soyinka do a mistake.

You need to get mature...
You are very ignorant and uneducated. If you are going be rude at atleast get your English and sentences right. grin

You talk about being matured (not get mature) but on your initial comment you described me as bitter and a Peter Obi supporter, now you are again describing me as Igbo man always thinking from behind. Yet you want me to "get mature" grin grin tell me, are you matured?

In your warped mashed potato brain anyone who doesn't agree with your sentiments or stupid views is either bitter, Peter Obi supporter or Igbo man grin You are a hopless white man's slave who is incapable of achieving anything. Sniffs gum, rape your children, slaughter and steals from your fellow goons.

I don't have time for illiterates like you, so i am going to move on. Take my advice, go back to school! Kid!

Good luck! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Diezani Alison-madueke Appears In UK Court - BBC Correspondent / Lai Mohammed Assumes Office As Minister Of Information And Culture (Photos) / Lagos State Transforming Falomo Under Bridge (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.