Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

German Chancellor Scholz On A Boat Ride From Island To UNILAG In Lagos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / German Chancellor Scholz On A Boat Ride From Island To UNILAG In Lagos (47190 Views)

German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Meets President Tinubu (Pictures) / Obidients On A Boat Ride To Peter Obi Rally At TBS Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: German Chancellor Scholz On A Boat Ride From Island To UNILAG In Lagos by omooba969(m): 12:39pm On Nov 02, 2023
BigBashiru:

One sided partnership.

Partnership is usually a result of striking a deal, therefore, it's up to you how much you intend to get out of the deal. It also depends if you're negotiating from a position of strength or weakness.
Re: German Chancellor Scholz On A Boat Ride From Island To UNILAG In Lagos by Focusmind: 12:46pm On Nov 02, 2023
Smithkafors:
See them above. The same set of people praising their oppressors have started bad mouthing their brothers Because of a visitor who doesn’t know they exist.

Honestly, it is quite pathetic!!

Some Nigerian youths and their mindsets needs serious recalibration. People spew anger and hate on immaterial things...…reason why progress has eluded many of them. You come to nairaland and read certain comments, you start wondering the kind of mentality the people you share the same country with have.
Re: German Chancellor Scholz On A Boat Ride From Island To UNILAG In Lagos by Calitoscassius(m): 12:57pm On Nov 02, 2023
KingOfAmebo:

Your need brain surgery, I can't even read the rubbish you typed, I stopped reading at the first paragraph...you talk like someone that has gone mad and is in the second phase of madness by walking naked in the streets.
A lot of people on here needs psychiatric treatments grin grin that individual clearly sound like one of them. On a faceless forum like this you will come across depressed mentally ill souls and allsorts.
Re: German Chancellor Scholz On A Boat Ride From Island To UNILAG In Lagos by Calitoscassius(m): 12:59pm On Nov 02, 2023
jrusky:

Your cry just started you go cry taya. 8 years will be completed shey dem cursed you Soutthern people ba? We will force fools like you to break the curse.

Obj was in power all his enemies arre from the Suth if not his stubbornness he will have be kicked out.

Gej came same South in person of Amaechi started Gej must go, joined nPDP with Baraje and Slyvia then Atiku and Tinubu tap into it Gej was kicked out.

Merylyn Ogah the DSS boss it as same South that stood against her, she was kicked out.

Onoghen was kicked out when a f u c king journalist from same Douthern Nigeria did the damage.

Now Tinubu in power you idiots want to do same thing, wallahi it won't work.

Till this moment no single Northerner attacking or insulting except Atiku even on low key but Obi, obidients, SE and few bastards from SS and SW want Tinubu dead., abeg na curse or what?

Kill yourself ok.

F u c k you!!! I repeat f u c k you.

Buhari nearly killed us all for good years no single Hausa or Fulani raise voice against him but if its Souther president same South will want to rain fire.

F u c k you once again.
Is this rubbish supposed to make sense? undecided my head hurts trying to read this incoherent gibberrish.
Re: German Chancellor Scholz On A Boat Ride From Island To UNILAG In Lagos by ChristianMuslim: 1:12pm On Nov 02, 2023
It can only be Lagos,and it can only be Unilag.. University of first choice and the Nation's pride... Best among the rest..

2 Likes

Re: German Chancellor Scholz On A Boat Ride From Island To UNILAG In Lagos by pendragonbladgo(m): 1:36pm On Nov 02, 2023
Calitoscassius:
You are very ignorant and uneducated. If you are going be rude at atleast get your English and sentences right. grin

You talk about being matured (not get mature) but on your initial comment you described me as bitter and a Peter Obi supporter, now you are again describing me as Igbo man always thinking from behind. Yet you want me to "get mature" grin grin tell me, are you matured?

In your warped mashed potato brain anyone who doesn't agree with your sentiments or stupid views is either bitter, Peter Obi supporter or Igbo man grin You are a hopless white man's slave who is incapable of achieving anything. Sniffs gum, rape your children, slaughter and steals from your fellow goons.

I don't have time for illiterates like you, so i am going to move on. Take my advice, go back to school! Kid!

Good luck! grin

Igbos calm down, you guys can be President by being over Sabi....
Re: German Chancellor Scholz On A Boat Ride From Island To UNILAG In Lagos by Dodada: 2:36pm On Nov 02, 2023
PDPdestroyer:
The German University Chancellor, according to an Obidient grin

You're laughing, I won't be surprised if EVEN peter obi thinks SAME.

1 Like

Re: German Chancellor Scholz On A Boat Ride From Island To UNILAG In Lagos by dododawa1: 2:37pm On Nov 02, 2023
LAGOS leads

Others follows
Re: German Chancellor Scholz On A Boat Ride From Island To UNILAG In Lagos by BennyDGreat: 2:50pm On Nov 02, 2023
KingLennon:
When a white man shakes your hand and calls it a deal; just know that you have big problems on your hands sad

Lol
Re: German Chancellor Scholz On A Boat Ride From Island To UNILAG In Lagos by Calitoscassius(m): 3:03pm On Nov 02, 2023
pendragonbladgo:

Igbos calm down, you guys can be President by being over Sabi....
More rubbish! grin

I am not Igbos, I was born in East London E17 England! Fool!
Re: German Chancellor Scholz On A Boat Ride From Island To UNILAG In Lagos by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 3:38pm On Nov 02, 2023
JuanDeDios:

Oil and gas are no longer as important as they used to be. Nigeria is NOT even a RELIABLE supplier. If I were you, I'd find every development partner I can find and make the relationship work for me.
Oil and Gas not important? Why do you think there is a war in Ukraine and a coup in Niger? If you have gas, you don't know how rich you would be
Re: German Chancellor Scholz On A Boat Ride From Island To UNILAG In Lagos by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 3:39pm On Nov 02, 2023
PoloG:
e pain this omo nna
The gas in my state would last more than a life time. So keep quiet grin
Re: German Chancellor Scholz On A Boat Ride From Island To UNILAG In Lagos by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 3:40pm On Nov 02, 2023
teejoyz:

[color=#990000][/color]

Are they getting it for free. Or rather drink your crude oil
you don't know when you are being decieved. Continue undecided
Re: German Chancellor Scholz On A Boat Ride From Island To UNILAG In Lagos by teewhyhomes: 3:40pm On Nov 02, 2023
Everyone needs a Real Estate company that they can trust and not the one that will rid them off their money. That is why Teewhyhomes is there for you to guide you in your Real Estate journey. Please reach out to us today at Teewhyhomes via our website!
Re: German Chancellor Scholz On A Boat Ride From Island To UNILAG In Lagos by frog12: 4:30pm On Nov 02, 2023
na SUICIDE be dis ooo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: German Chancellor Scholz On A Boat Ride From Island To UNILAG In Lagos by Christistruth00: 5:05pm On Nov 02, 2023
ChristianMuslim:
It can only be Lagos,and it can only be Unilag.. University of first choice and the Nation's pride... Best among the rest..

University of Ibadan are wise and humble enough to know that boasting gets you nowhere

And Looking down on others is the beginning of your own downfall
Re: German Chancellor Scholz On A Boat Ride From Island To UNILAG In Lagos by pendragonbladgo(m): 5:21pm On Nov 02, 2023
Calitoscassius:
More rubbish! grin

I am not Igbos, I was born in East London E17 England! Fool!
Thanks....
Re: German Chancellor Scholz On A Boat Ride From Island To UNILAG In Lagos by victorclean(f): 5:34pm On Nov 02, 2023
PoloG:
Nobody wants to visit igboland why

Because Iboland is not where lazy people survive , again a plate of ordinary rice in mama put kiosk is 600 naira, against 200naira in Lagos etc
Re: German Chancellor Scholz On A Boat Ride From Island To UNILAG In Lagos by viodemus: 5:43pm On Nov 02, 2023
brown water.

He go just dey remove respect points for him mind. Him go dey say, na these ekukes wan follow tigers siddon for table.

Germany will see through the smoke screens and adjust to their real loyal allies in the SE and most parts of the SS.
Re: German Chancellor Scholz On A Boat Ride From Island To UNILAG In Lagos by Felixv: 8:27pm On Nov 02, 2023
you got to respect a leader like that ---he is fearless
Re: German Chancellor Scholz On A Boat Ride From Island To UNILAG In Lagos by ShangTsung000: 8:46pm On Nov 02, 2023
PoloG:
Nobody wants to visit igboland why

Because we can't be easily swayed.

Sorry chief.
Re: German Chancellor Scholz On A Boat Ride From Island To UNILAG In Lagos by jimcaddy(m): 10:46pm On Nov 02, 2023
With that our smelling waterway wey them dey dump refuse and urinate and even poo inside abi.
Re: German Chancellor Scholz On A Boat Ride From Island To UNILAG In Lagos by rhames(m): 8:23am On Nov 03, 2023
Jessyjeff:
Moin Moin, Herr Bundeskanzler!!

Guten Morgen

1 Like

Re: German Chancellor Scholz On A Boat Ride From Island To UNILAG In Lagos by MrGerald(m): 9:07am On Nov 03, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
IPOBdients will be angry, jealous and heartbroken because of this great news.
Why? He's in Lagos and Lagos is the image of all Nigerians, collectively. He may not even know the difference whatever that is in your mind, major cities all over the world are like that
Re: German Chancellor Scholz On A Boat Ride From Island To UNILAG In Lagos by kinguwem: 2:40pm On Nov 03, 2023
German Chancellor, *Olaf Scholz* on LagFerry boat ride from Lagos Island to Unilag few days ago.

He didn't need a Presidential Yacht. All occupants of the boat wore life jackets.

Our leaders need luxury boats & subject the masses to travel in the inland water ways in delapidated boats with no life jackets, why?
Re: German Chancellor Scholz On A Boat Ride From Island To UNILAG In Lagos by Swiftgrp: 11:11pm On Nov 03, 2023
abc115:
German Chancellor on LagFerry Boat Ride From Island to Unilag in Lagos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shell Petroleum Workers Protest Over Hardship In Nigeria (Pics) / Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) / Man Cut His Flesh To Celebrate Buhari's Victory In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.