Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,925 members, 7,824,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Thousands Of Igbo Jews In Anambra Pray For Israel - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thousands Of Igbo Jews In Anambra Pray For Israel (39465 Views)

Igbo Jews burn The Bible and denounce Christ as the source of their sufferings / Arrest Of Jews In Abuja - Israel Anger Reaches Boiling Point - Military Prepares / Igbo Jews And The Star Of David On Flag Of Nigeria (1914–1960) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thousands Of Igbo Jews In Anambra Pray For Israel by hammerFC: 12:47pm On Nov 02, 2023
otomatic:

You have it mixed up.
A jew is a member of a faith, not a tribe.
Jew is not one of the 12 tribes of Israel.
Same way you have Igbo Christian or Igbo Muslim is same way you have Igbo Jew.
Anyone (which is a common error) tracing ancestry is misguided.

WHICH IGBO MUSLIM?

SHOW ME ANY PLACE ON EARTH U WILL SEE IGBO MUSLIMS GATHERED AS YOU SEE IGBO JEWS.

THAT BUILDING IS THREE FLOORS FULL.

NOTHING LIKE IGBO MUSLIM, THAT PERSON IS EITHER YORUBA, HAUSA OR FULANI.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of Igbo Jews In Anambra Pray For Israel by otomatic(m): 12:47pm On Nov 02, 2023
[quote author=Lukuluku69 post=126752081][/quote]

So descendants of the other 11 sons are not Jews?
Re: Thousands Of Igbo Jews In Anambra Pray For Israel by DARLINGTON869(m): 12:47pm On Nov 02, 2023
christejames:
Well, they have freedom of worship and association but linking the ancestry of the Great Igbo race to the Jews or Hebrew in Israel is just so condescending undecided

Igbo is Igbo, the Jew is Jew... Live with it! cool

There is nothing condescending about it. Every tribe in Nigeria has an ancestral link to a source. Unless you have a proof discrediting it, kindly shut up.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Igbo Jews In Anambra Pray For Israel by hammerFC: 12:48pm On Nov 02, 2023
cococandy:

Do you know America is pro Isreal?

YES! ARE U?
Re: Thousands Of Igbo Jews In Anambra Pray For Israel by jrusky(m): 12:49pm On Nov 02, 2023
Hahahaha my people can't stop amusing me in their extreme retardness.

Jews you can't proof any link with ba?

Just dey laugh...

Jews today, Biafra tomorrow, Uganda next tomorrow then Jews, they keep rolling round round, and round in confusion.

I spit. ..
Re: Thousands Of Igbo Jews In Anambra Pray For Israel by perdollar(m): 12:50pm On Nov 02, 2023
NIGERIAN flag WL have nothing to do wt the star of David. Next year when we achieve Biafra, we WL incooperate the star of David into the land of the rising sun
Re: Thousands Of Igbo Jews In Anambra Pray For Israel by cococandy(f): 12:50pm On Nov 02, 2023
hammerFC:

YES! ARE U?

So in that case wouldn’t that make you the Americana since you’re both for the murderous actions of Isreal?
Re: Thousands Of Igbo Jews In Anambra Pray For Israel by 99thEnemy(m): 12:51pm On Nov 02, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Jew is a Tribe. They are from Judah one of Jacob's 12 Sons
Jew is a tribe?
🙄🙄🙄

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Igbo Jews In Anambra Pray For Israel by Allisgud: 12:52pm On Nov 02, 2023
Make Dem no allow hamas get branch here o
Re: Thousands Of Igbo Jews In Anambra Pray For Israel by hammerFC: 12:52pm On Nov 02, 2023
perdollar:
NIGERIAN flag WL have nothing to do wt the star of David. Next year when we achieve Biafra, we WL incooperate the star of David into the land of the rising sun

THE FIRST FLAG OF NIGERIA HAD STAR OF DAVID, THEY SHOULD RETURN IT BACK.

YOUR LEADERS KNOW WHAT THEY MEAN.

1914 TO 1960, NIGERIA IS A JEWISH STATE.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Nigeria_(1914%E2%80%931960)#:~:text=The%20Flag%20of%20Nigeria%20between,it%20on%20a%20red%20disc.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Igbo Jews In Anambra Pray For Israel by Jangbajantis: 12:53pm On Nov 02, 2023
Ibos or not, every right thinking human should support Israel against Muslim terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Igbo Jews In Anambra Pray For Israel by Couldntfigurean: 12:53pm On Nov 02, 2023
Procashtips:

I'm no muslim peabrain.

Use your peabrain to learn, that's the only way to grow a bigger brain.
No wahala

NEXT
Re: Thousands Of Igbo Jews In Anambra Pray For Israel by Lovelyn451(f): 12:53pm On Nov 02, 2023
Wetin dey worry these ones sef, abeg u pipo should Bleep off and allow Israel to focus...ndi ara
Re: Thousands Of Igbo Jews In Anambra Pray For Israel by hammerFC: 12:54pm On Nov 02, 2023
cococandy:

So in that case wouldn’t that make you the Americana since you’re both for the murderous actions of Isreal?

THAT IS WHAT BIAFRA WILL BE DOING HERE ONCE WE GET INDEPENDENCE.

LIKE ISRAEL, LIKE BIAFRA, NO DIFFERENCE.

CANT U SEE WE ARE ALREADY DEALING WITH BOTH CAMEROON AND NIGERIA TOGETHER.
Re: Thousands Of Igbo Jews In Anambra Pray For Israel by YourKarma: 12:59pm On Nov 02, 2023
HitlerWasRight:
Eternal slaves of Judas

It was Azikiwe's father who introduced this false claim to Jewry so as to uplift his slave race among the proud races in Nigeria.

The Ibo is really behaving like a banza race .
I'm sure you're an adherent of the religion of piss. Y'all worship Allah and the pedophile, Muhammad and blow people up and you have the guts to castigate someone else's religion?

It seems incessant hitting of your head on the ground has shifted your brain. I'm sure you're from that region of the fallen demon.....the bastard tribe that's neither here nor there
Re: Thousands Of Igbo Jews In Anambra Pray For Israel by YellowbaMoslem: 1:00pm On Nov 02, 2023
StreetFight:
This mental slavery is nauseating

The level of mental slavery your papa had before marrying your dumb mother to give birth to a nonentity like your and your siblings thay supports Tinubu but condemns jews.

Taa comot for here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of Igbo Jews In Anambra Pray For Israel by samonak(m): 1:00pm On Nov 02, 2023
Wanna be Jews
Re: Thousands Of Igbo Jews In Anambra Pray For Israel by georgeakins: 1:02pm On Nov 02, 2023
Propsvillamedia:

My brother a simple research would have saved you from this ignorance you portray in public domain. Igbos are the descendant of Gad one of the sons of Jacob. Gad left when they were in Egypt. One of the son of Gad Eri is the founder of Eri Kingdom. So if you say Igbos are not from Isreal. Can you tell us where they are from?

It is sad to see Ibos embarrassing themselves this way

Why would you continue to attach yourselves to people who have denied you severally?
Re: Thousands Of Igbo Jews In Anambra Pray For Israel by Philipponzaghi: 1:02pm On Nov 02, 2023
Justiceleague1:

Oh you don remind me. I initially retired from it because lot of Ibo people begged me that it’s now getting too targeted at them and I ageeed to relax.

But now that you reminded me, it seems the Ibos like other Nigerians love what I do and I restate my commitment to bringing the drug trafficking news back to Nairaland.

So help be Shuku Abiamo.
Amen
Re: Thousands Of Igbo Jews In Anambra Pray For Israel by hammerFC: 1:03pm On Nov 02, 2023
cococandy:

SEE, THE HAMAS TRADED GAZA FOR A FEW JEWISH TOTO THAT THEY RAPED.

THE ONLY OTHER FOOL, TO TRADE HIS BIRTH RIGHT WAS ESAU TO JACOB.

HE TRADED HIS BIRTH RIGHT FOR A BOWL OF PORRIDGE.

GAZA WILL BE COMPLETELY DEMOLISHED.

NO MORE GAZA.
Re: Thousands Of Igbo Jews In Anambra Pray For Israel by cococandy(f): 1:04pm On Nov 02, 2023
That’s just delusional No offense.

If anything they will team up with other countries to try and genocide innocent igbo people off the face of the earth claiming they are IPOB “terrorists“ and everyone will stand by and support them because we hate “terrorists”. America will support the side that financially benefits them and that will be the Nigerian side against the Biafran side. The will create smear campaigns to instigate hate against igbo people internationally so everyone will feel better about turning a blind eye to the deaths of millions of igbo citizens.

If you cannot see these clear parallels, I don’t know what to tell you then. When people are quick to support one side even if it’s the wrong side just because of religious beliefs they never know they are feeding the monster that will consume them eventually.

hammerFC:

THAT IS WHAT BIAFRA WILL BE DOING HERE ONCE WE GET INDEPENDENCE.

LIKE ISRAEL, LIKE BIAFRA, NO DIFFERENCE.

CANT U SEE WE ARE ALREADY DEALING WITH BOTH CAMEROON AND NIGERIA TOGETHER.
Re: Thousands Of Igbo Jews In Anambra Pray For Israel by kenchop: 1:05pm On Nov 02, 2023
FUNNY ENOUGH ITS NOT THE SAME GOD BOTH SIDES PRAY TO.

EVERY MAN TO HIS OWN GOD(S) PEACE TO ALL MAN ON THE EARTH

Philipponzaghi:
Problem no dey finish.

— people praying for Jew
—Nothern people praying for Palestine

Funniest thing here is that both are praying to the same God to deal with the other and continue to murder innocent children and bomb the hell out of defenseless people.

I’m sure even God himself go don tire.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Igbo Jews In Anambra Pray For Israel by Macill23(m): 1:05pm On Nov 02, 2023
We pray in the name of yewe heshua ise... The God of Israel will not forsake his people
Re: Thousands Of Igbo Jews In Anambra Pray For Israel by hammerFC: 1:07pm On Nov 02, 2023
cococandy:
That’s just delusional No offense.

If anything they will team up with other countries to try and genocide innocent igbo people off the face of the earth claiming they are IPOB “terrorists“ and everyone will stand by and support them because we hate “terrorists”. America will support the side that financially benefits them and that will be the Nigerian side again the Biafran side. The will create smear campaign to instigate hate against igbo people internationally so everyone will feel better about turning a blind eye to the deaths of millions of igbo citizens.

If you cannot see these clear parallels, I don’t know what to tell you then. When people are quick to support one side even if it’s the wrong side just because of religious beliefs they never know they are feeding the monster that will consume them eventually.

STAY TUNED FOR THE SCORES MATCH DON ALREADY START.

'THEY THAT KNOW THEIR GOD SHALL BE STRONG AND DO EXPLIOTS'.

THEY ARE AT WAR WITH YAHWAH NOT US.

WE ARE ONLY YAHWEH VESSELS.
Re: Thousands Of Igbo Jews In Anambra Pray For Israel by Justiceleague1: 1:09pm On Nov 02, 2023
Philipponzaghi ya pencilPREK is always limp but gets to erect at the mention of the Igbos cos I remember you saying this same line some time ago... continue na cos ya shildreb would love you for it and would love to continue grin:

Oh you don remind me. I initially retired from it because lot of Ibo people begged me that it’s now getting too targeted at them and I ageeed to relax.

But now that you reminded me, it seems the Ibos like other Nigerians love what I do and I restate my commitment to bringing the drug trafficking news back to Nairaland.

So help be Shuku Abiamo.
Amen
Re: Thousands Of Igbo Jews In Anambra Pray For Israel by cococandy(f): 1:09pm On Nov 02, 2023
The same way you buy the Hamas propaganda and think that makes it okay for everyone to be wiped out in Gaza, it’s the same way that the people who hate igbos will buy the “IPOB terrorism” propaganda and clap for the killers when they decide to attack innocent igbo children in their homes and schools and marketplace.

I really wish all of you people with deep hate in your hearts based on religion, culture, traditions, ethnicity etc will move to a different planet and kill yourselves like you wish to . So that they rest of us who don’t mind co existing with people of all walks and persuasions in life can just live life on earth in relative peace.

I’m tired!

hammerFC:

SEE, THE HAMAS TRADED GAZA FOR A FEW JEWISH TOTO THAT THEY RAPED.

THE ONLY OTHER FOOL, TO TRADE HIS BIRTH RIGHT WAS ESAU TO JACOB.

HE TRADED HIS BIRTH RIGHT FOR A BOWL OF PORRIDGE.

GAZA WILL BE COMPLETELY DEMOLISHED.

NO MORE GAZA.
Re: Thousands Of Igbo Jews In Anambra Pray For Israel by cococandy(f): 1:10pm On Nov 02, 2023
hammerFC:

STAY TUNED FOR THE SCORES MATCH DON ALREADY START.

'THEY THAT KNOW THEIR GOD SHALL BE STRONG AND DO EXPLIOTS'.

THEY ARE AT WAR WITH YAHWAH NOT US.

WE ARE ONLY YAHWEH VESSELS.

🤮🤢
Re: Thousands Of Igbo Jews In Anambra Pray For Israel by bukatyne(f): 1:10pm On Nov 02, 2023
What does 'Igbo Jews' mean?

Like African Americans?

Nice view by the way. Wouldn't have guessed it was Nigerian if it wasn't stated.
Re: Thousands Of Igbo Jews In Anambra Pray For Israel by hammerFC: 1:10pm On Nov 02, 2023
cococandy:

🤮🤢
ISRAEL AND BIAFRA ARE ALWAYS AT WAR WITH ENEMIES SURROUNDING US AT THE SAMETIME.

COINCIDENCE?
Re: Thousands Of Igbo Jews In Anambra Pray For Israel by jubrilELsudan: 1:10pm On Nov 02, 2023
BUNCH OF TERRORISTS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Buhari Was Stoned In Bayelsa, Says Governor Dickson / Ibrahim Idris: Buhari, Police IG Hold Closed Door Meeting / APGA Members Storm Ifeanyi Ubah's House In Anambra, Beg Him To Join Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.