Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,955 members, 7,824,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Thousands Of Igbo Jews In Anambra Pray For Israel - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thousands Of Igbo Jews In Anambra Pray For Israel (39467 Views)

Igbo Jews burn The Bible and denounce Christ as the source of their sufferings / Arrest Of Jews In Abuja - Israel Anger Reaches Boiling Point - Military Prepares / Igbo Jews And The Star Of David On Flag Of Nigeria (1914–1960) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thousands Of Igbo Jews In Anambra Pray For Israel by Justiceleague1: 1:12pm On Nov 02, 2023
jrusky and what about you,you keep following them upandan as if you wanna sniff their arsse..spit on the heads of your family...coneheads who will never ever mind their own business in the existence:
Hahahaha my people can't stop amusing me in their extreme retardness.

Jews you can't proof any link with ba?

Just dey laugh...

Jews today, Biafra tomorrow, Uganda next tomorrow then Jews, they keep rolling round round, and round in confusion.

I spit. ..
Re: Thousands Of Igbo Jews In Anambra Pray For Israel by cococandy(f): 1:13pm On Nov 02, 2023
hammerFC:

ISRAEL AND BIAFRA ARE ALWAYS AT WAR WITH ENEMIES SURROUNDING US AT THE SAMETIME.

COINCIDENCE?

Israel is not at war with anyone except those whose lands they’ve forcefully taken. They could be…I don’t know…not greedy and we won’t need to have this conversation. They are not victims only oppressors. The fact that you see yourself in them rather than the people they are oppressing is next level delusional

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Igbo Jews In Anambra Pray For Israel by Okpotokpo: 1:14pm On Nov 02, 2023
If you don't have a problem of a person being a muslim then why do you have a problem with a person practising the Jewish fate.

Practising the Jewish faith doesn't mean Jewish origin.

I love the way Israeli war planes are dropping Potatoes on hamas terrorists, I wish it doesn't end.
I wonder why they're hesitating to use Nuke and libetate the world of the cancer of islamist.

And as worthlessness as you are, a pig shit has more value than you and your likes.

HitlerWasRight:

You are a disgrace to the black race .

Your children will look back at your Jewish claims the same way we looked at our fathers wearing bongo trousers.

Shameless banza race of no origin.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Igbo Jews In Anambra Pray For Israel by Akerele44(m): 1:15pm On Nov 02, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool God bless Israel!

If them born any Christian well make he go shout thank you jesus

If Isreal government no jail the person call me idiot

Wetin concern Isreal with Christianity and Jesus
Re: Thousands Of Igbo Jews In Anambra Pray For Israel by Okpotokpo: 1:17pm On Nov 02, 2023
The whole Christian World except for few Bigoted liberals stands with israel.

If you have a problem with that then thats your problem
Akerele44:

If them born any Christian well make he go shout thank you jesus

If Isreal government no jail the person call me idiot

Wetin concern Isreal with Christianity and Jesus
Re: Thousands Of Igbo Jews In Anambra Pray For Israel by Raalsalghul: 1:20pm On Nov 02, 2023
Big fools.

Black man and low I.Q

Tueh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of Igbo Jews In Anambra Pray For Israel by hammerFC: 1:21pm On Nov 02, 2023
Raalsalghul:
Big fools.

Black man and low I.Q

Tueh!

COMING FROM A HEAD SLAMMING SKILL MINER.
Re: Thousands Of Igbo Jews In Anambra Pray For Israel by Larryndelaw: 1:22pm On Nov 02, 2023
BloodyDoe:
Clowns

Retarded clowns undecided
They are really retarded. Always claiming what they are not. That was another Lambar Kanu sold to them telling them.they are from ISREAL AND THEY ALL. BELIEVED HIM. Same way he told them Buhari was dead and someone from Sudan was ruling Nigeria.
They have been on these journey before and DNA proved them wrong.
Re: Thousands Of Igbo Jews In Anambra Pray For Israel by Gandrova: 1:23pm On Nov 02, 2023
Foolish set of people. Even the Jews in Israel will deny them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of Igbo Jews In Anambra Pray For Israel by hammerFC: 1:24pm On Nov 02, 2023
cococandy:

Israel is not at war with anyone except their whose lands they’ve forcefully taken. They could be I don’t know not greedy and we won’t need to have this conversation. They are not victims only oppressors. The fact that you see yourself in them rather than the people they are oppressing is next level delusional

ISRAEL/BIAFRA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of Igbo Jews In Anambra Pray For Israel by cococandy(f): 1:29pm On Nov 02, 2023
hammerFC:

ISRAEL/BIAFRA
Are you still anti-America?

I mean now the that the American government supports the genocide by Israel against the Palestinians, do you still think America is the decrepit, anti-God land full of heathens who deserve to burn in hell for not being Christian enough?

Or is everything okay now they are supporting your religious agenda?

This the nature of bigotry.🙂
Re: Thousands Of Igbo Jews In Anambra Pray For Israel by YaQsGaYa(m): 1:31pm On Nov 02, 2023
Confused peoole...black jews...even the Israelites won't recognise them grin grin grin
Re: Thousands Of Igbo Jews In Anambra Pray For Israel by saleemoxide(m): 1:33pm On Nov 02, 2023
I've had enough internet for today already
Re: Thousands Of Igbo Jews In Anambra Pray For Israel by saleemoxide(m): 1:33pm On Nov 02, 2023
I've had enough internet for today already.
Re: Thousands Of Igbo Jews In Anambra Pray For Israel by Lordsonn: 1:36pm On Nov 02, 2023
JOemmy:
These guys are looking for trouble nigeria that have 45% muslim population will definitely never agree to this.
Fool. Who told you Muslims have up to 45% of the population. Which population census give you that data? Muslims are not up to 30%
Re: Thousands Of Igbo Jews In Anambra Pray For Israel by hammerFC: 1:39pm On Nov 02, 2023
Lordsonn:

Fool. Who told you Muslims have up to 45% of the population. Which population census give you that data? Muslims are not up to 30%

JUDIASM IS THE FASTEST GROWING RELIGION IN NIGERIA.

MUSLIMS NO EVEN REACH 20%
Re: Thousands Of Igbo Jews In Anambra Pray For Israel by soccerlite: 1:40pm On Nov 02, 2023
hammerFC:
GOD BLESS IGBO JEWS

AFTER CHRISTIANITY, OUR SECOND RELIGION IS JUDAISM.

AFTER JUDAISM, WE WOSHIP THE ANCESTORS.

ISLAM HAS NO PLACE IN IGBO LAND, ANY MUSLIM IS ABOKI, AF0NJA OR FULANI.

What's the meaning of igbo Jews

Jews are wonderfully created

They are a race, religion and language

A Igbo or any person indigenes can't be a Jew

At most admire Jewish people
Re: Thousands Of Igbo Jews In Anambra Pray For Israel by k4kenny(f): 1:40pm On Nov 02, 2023
Fasindo:
shocked

Shalom

One thing I love about the Jewish worshippers is that they can never tie bomb in their waist or any part of their body and enter a public place and blow themselves and the people there up.

None of their preachers has ever entered any country and tag their Air force 'Jewish Air force' or call the immigration of any country 'Jewish Immigration'

They don't slaughter people in a bid to force them to convert to Judaism.

They don't support anybody killing for their religion and God with a promise of 72 virgin in paradise.

They try to leave in peace with people in other countries.

They don't have any known terrorist group associated to them like one religion that has almost all the terrorist group playing allegiance to them.

They don't preach hatred.

Abraham their founder didn't kill.
He didn't fought anyone.
He didn't marry an 8 years old girl.
He didn't take over any of his servant or adopted son's wife, with a lie that God ask him to do so.

And above all they are not suicide bombers.

Let the Jews breath.

Shalom

So much falsehood is one post shocked. You clearly know nothing about Judaism or Islam. Where do I even begin undecided

One thing I love about the Jewish worshippers is that they can never tie bomb in their waist or any part of their body and enter a public place and blow themselves and the people there up.

ISIS, Al Qaeda etc are manufactured Zionist propaganda. As nothing to do with Islam. Why have they suddenly stopped the suicide bombings?

They don't slaughter people in a bid to force them to convert to Judaism.

Firstly that's because in their arrogance of being the 'Chosen ones' they don't believe in any other race belonging to their precious religion. Those Igbo clowns are nothing but monkeys in the eyes of the racist jews. Has any Jewsish Rabbi ever given them any form of recognition?
Secondly, Islam became the fastest growing religion it is today not by the sword. It continues to grow in spite of Western/Zionist propanganda and it'll continue to grow. tongue

They don't preach hatred.
shocked shocked shocked Have you seen video of Rabbis preaching death to Arab children? Their youths screaming Death to Arabs!!! Even children are taught at schools to see other races as inferior as they are the only special race. You know nothing about these people. Check out these bref videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emWISZ_k4BM?si=_aDA1WE68R36QQqM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_Ivo9HNUGs?si=lxFUWp0UGc62MkYN
Before you give me any rants about their 'right to defend themselves', understand that these are European immigrants who were allowed into a land after a holocaust, only for them to turn around and claim the land to be theirs because some ancient book of errors said so. There were other Jews in the land centuries before the European mass migration o. Thankfully, some of them are condemning these horrific attacks and protesting against Isreali brutality.

https://youtube.com/shorts/HH0Lr2nM2qY?si=Vr1eUDsHBTBphZWb

They don't have any known terrorist group associated to them like one religion that has almost all the terrorist group playing allegiance to them.

Terrorism is not unique to a race or a religion. The mainstream media had brainwashed and conditioned you guys into thinking all Muslim nations are terrirists, but....
USA nuked Japan with Hiroshima and Nagazaki nuclear bombs, wiping off 70000 Japanese at once. Were they labelled terrorists?
Same USA lied about 9/11 and Nuclear weapons in Iraq and used that oppotunity to terrorise, kill over 10,000 Iraqis. Are they terrorists?
USA again in Vietnam, thousands dead,
Afghanistan, Morocco, etc. USA is a war monger, contantly looking for ways to start wars because of billions in weapons deals. Story for another day.
Lets not get started on the European occupations of their colonies all over the world(Including Palestine). But no, they ain't terrorists right wink

Abraham their founder didn't kill.
Abraham, the founder of Judaism Dude, you seriously need to get some education before commenting undecided

Let the Jews breath.

The ZIonist will never breathe easy as long as they continue to live on stolen land while oppressing and dehumanising the indeginous population. The world is openning it's eyes to the brutality of the Isreali Zionists and global support for them is fast reducing. Now the world is chanting their support for Palestine. The western leaders too are getting worried and might soon stop supporting this blood thirsty regime. Isreal has bitten off more than it can chew.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of Igbo Jews In Anambra Pray For Israel by hammerFC: 1:43pm On Nov 02, 2023
soccerlite:

What's the meaning of igbo Jews

Jews are wonderfully created

They are a race, religion and language

A Igbo or any person indigenes can't be a Jew
At most admire Jewish people

WE ARE AMONGST THE LOST TRIBE OF ISRAEL.

IGBO ITSELF IS A CORRUPTION OF THE WORD HEBREW.

SO, WHEN I SAY IGBO JEWS, I MEAN HEBREW JEWS, SAMETHING.
Re: Thousands Of Igbo Jews In Anambra Pray For Israel by Lukuluku69(m): 1:44pm On Nov 02, 2023
99thEnemy:

Jew is a tribe?
🙄🙄🙄

p

Yes.

Read the Bible
Re: Thousands Of Igbo Jews In Anambra Pray For Israel by soccerlite: 1:45pm On Nov 02, 2023
hammerFC:

JUDIASM IS THE FASTEST GROWING RELIGION IN NIGERIA.

MUSLIMS NO EVEN REACH 20%

Judaism is religion of Jewish people

Have you heard or read Jews say they want to spread Judaism

For you to be a Jew, you must be an Israelite by both your parents or your mother

If a Jew changes his religion, that's a Jew that has stopped Judaism
Re: Thousands Of Igbo Jews In Anambra Pray For Israel by mikeapollo: 1:45pm On Nov 02, 2023
Whiteangel1234:
Thousand of Igbo Jews have gather in Onitsha Anambra state to Pray for Israel , they also Propose a New Nigeria Flag to reflect the Jewish Nigeria Zionism Heritage

Are these people recognized as ''Jews'' by Israel?
Why attach yourselves desperately to someone that does not reckon with you at all?
Re: Thousands Of Igbo Jews In Anambra Pray For Israel by hammerFC: 1:48pm On Nov 02, 2023
soccerlite:

Judaism is religion of Jewish people

Have you heard or read Jews say they want to spread Judaism

For you to be a Jew, you must be an Israelite by both your parents or your mother

If a Jew changes his religion, that's a Jew that has stopped Judaism

THE LOST TRIBE OF ISRAEL ARE COMING BACK.

GOD SAID HE WILL GATHER THEM FROM THE FOUR CORNERS OF THE EARTH FROM WHERE THEY ARE SCATTERED.

SO, AS THEY COME TOGETHER, THEIR NUMBERS WILL RAPIDLY INCREASE.

IGBO ALONE IS ABOUT 40 TO 60 MILLION
Re: Thousands Of Igbo Jews In Anambra Pray For Israel by Lukuluku69(m): 1:48pm On Nov 02, 2023
otomatic:

So descendants of the other 11 sons are not Jews?

You have a Bible? Please read it
Re: Thousands Of Igbo Jews In Anambra Pray For Israel by Ijaya123: 1:52pm On Nov 02, 2023
These people and their attaché by force! They hat is the connection between Igbo and Jews? Always obsessed with other people just as they are with anything Yoruba.

Inferior complex at its peak.
Re: Thousands Of Igbo Jews In Anambra Pray For Israel by k4kenny(f): 1:52pm On Nov 02, 2023
Okpotokpo:
The whole Christian World except for few Bigoted liberals stands with israel.

If you have a problem with that then thats your problem

Not really. Only western leaders and deranged islamopobic psycopaths supports Isreal at this point. Search for global protest for Palestine on youtube and see people of all races and religions protesting in support of Palestine. The world has been brainwashed for decades and the scales are finally falling off!

'The media would make peolpe hate the opressed and love the oppressor'- Malcolm X

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoslnJOPmps&pp=ygUncHJvIHBhbGVzdGluZSBwcm90ZXN0cyBhcm91bmQgdGhlIHdvcmxk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56jNbNk5trA&pp=ygUncHJvIHBhbGVzdGluZSBwcm90ZXN0cyBhcm91bmQgdGhlIHdvcmxk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFr2M0qgXxg&pp=ygUncHJvIHBhbGVzdGluZSBwcm90ZXN0cyBhcm91bmQgdGhlIHdvcmxk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TfLwIDgJjk&pp=ygUncHJvIHBhbGVzdGluZSBwcm90ZXN0cyBhcm91bmQgdGhlIHdvcmxk
Re: Thousands Of Igbo Jews In Anambra Pray For Israel by otomatic(m): 1:53pm On Nov 02, 2023
Lukuluku69:

You have a Bible? Please read it

Which passage please?
Re: Thousands Of Igbo Jews In Anambra Pray For Israel by soccerlite: 1:54pm On Nov 02, 2023
hammerFC:

WE ARE AMONGST THE LOST TRIBE OF ISRAEL.

IGBO ITSELF IS A CORRUPTION OF THE WORD HEBREW.

SO, WHEN I SAY IGBO JEWS, I MEAN HEBREW JEWS, SAMETHING.

"Lost tribe of Israel" - archaeology abi

Why have you not made"aliyah"

Abeg you are just fantasizing

Lost tribe of Israel are found in Ethiopia, and their heritage is without doubt
Re: Thousands Of Igbo Jews In Anambra Pray For Israel by PopQueenAgency: 1:54pm On Nov 02, 2023
Do these mor.ons know that the Israeli state forbids miscegenation? That is, a black person is not allowed to marry a white Jew or have children together....to keep their bloodline pure. The highest court in Israel struck down any notion that the Igbo come from Jews. Even bonafide Jews like the Ethiopian Jews were prevented from donating blood in Israel because they are Black.

Turkeys voting for a knife. Tufiakwa!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of Igbo Jews In Anambra Pray For Israel by Mosba: 1:55pm On Nov 02, 2023
Clown alleyis is the english word for a group of clown in case you need to know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi Was Forced Into Exile In Nasarawa Against His Will – Legal team / Buhari To Sack Top Security Aides Over Threat To His Cabal - Sahara Reporters / Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Buhari At The Presidential Villa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.