Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,120 members, 7,860,046 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:53 AM

No One Remembers Your Face - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / No One Remembers Your Face (466 Views)

Who Still Remembers This Gadget? / Who Remembers This Scammer? Face Of A Thief / This Little, Chubby Girl's Dance Moves Will Put A Smile On Your Face (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No One Remembers Your Face by HugeElephant(f): 12:58am On Nov 02, 2023
Today, I was at a place and saw a Group Picture. In the group picture, some stood at the back while the rest were sitted. Some of them put on a bright smile and some a gentle smile.

You know those kind of group pictures teachers take at the beginning of the term and also a week to the end of the term.
Also those kind of pictures Bankers take while wearing their suite and tie. Those kind of pictures framed for memories.

Then, Something stuck me.
These faces have a story about their journey they would like to share. Work place pressure, the zeal to provide for family, work place hatred, work place hazard, work place oppression. Bad decisions, good decisions, then work place friendship, work place lovers.

All these faces feel they are special at the point of taking that group picture. But over the years, those faces are forgotten. No one remembers your face or the story attached to you at your work place, sometimes even if it's significant.

We are all just trying and no one is perfect
Time wipes away everything and new faces Emerge. No one remembers your face! No one remembers your face! Even those whom we took the group pictures with find it hard to remember our name if we are still alive.

HugeElephant smiley

3 Likes

Re: No One Remembers Your Face by HugeElephant(f): 12:58am On Nov 02, 2023
Hello world.
Just smile smiley
Re: No One Remembers Your Face by AchrafHakimi: 2:15am On Nov 02, 2023
This one is just mad.
Re: No One Remembers Your Face by Kobojunkie: 2:49am On Nov 02, 2023
AchrafHakimi:
This one is just mad.
What a response! grin

1 Like

Re: No One Remembers Your Face by HugeElephant(f): 7:13am On Nov 02, 2023
AchrafHakimi:
This one is just mad.
Samuel I see you have given Ishilove some break from the constant trolling.

My post also applies to Nairaland and the faces behind the monikers. Those monikers I used to see back then in 2007 and 2008 i can't even recall any nor their comments.
Then the ones in 2011 to 2013 I can't remember the banter or comments.
Then 2020 came just like that we have people trying Mark their presence in words on the internet. Soon you will realize all the trolling is an effort in futility.
No one will remember your words nor your face. NO ONE REMEMBERS YOUR FACE.

3 Likes

Re: No One Remembers Your Face by HugeElephant(f): 2:23am On Jan 02
Kobojunkie:
What a response! grin
not polite

(1) (Reply)

Dr. Ige Aminat Olawunmi Shower Praise On Her Husband (See Photo) / Happy New Year By Diamondtrut Blog / 20 Resolutions You Should Make In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.