Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Dr. Ige Aminat Olawunmi Shower Praise On Her Husband (See Photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dr. Ige Aminat Olawunmi Shower Praise On Her Husband (See Photo) (440 Views)

Samuel Ige Ajayi & Wife Bicker Over Mysterious Death Of 2yrs Old Daughter / How true about this in Marriage ( See Photo) / Us-based Nigerian Wife Calls Police to Arrest Her Husband ( See Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr. Ige Aminat Olawunmi Shower Praise On Her Husband (See Photo) by money121(m): 9:12am On Jan 23
Dr Aminat Ige posted that on her facebook page:

No support compares to that of a supportive spouse.πŸ’žπŸ₯°πŸ’ž

See my husband nah.. Ayinla miπŸ₯° Dr. Nasir Ariyibi a Consultant Public Health Physician par excellence and a wonderful man! 😍

So far, I have donned my Convocation gown 5 times and he dressed me up 4 of those 5. The only time he didn't, I wore the hood wrongly and that's the picture used on UNILAG' social media flyersπŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆ.

I made trips to the stage and back few times on my Convocation ceremony day and he made sure my hood remained well clipped to my gown by adjusting it when necessary.

I made him proud and he couldn't help but pamper me.πŸ˜ŠπŸ™ˆπŸ€ΈπŸ€Έ

Did you catch him blowing me a kiss from the audience during my speech?πŸ™ˆ I read posts on people's wall discussing itπŸ˜‚. I attached the video..feel free to blush! πŸ₯°βœŒοΈπŸ₯°

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfOGI0mhex8?si=8S2thKX8i_o2d9EW

Source: https://gistmeloveblog.com/dr-ige-aminat-olawunmi-shower-praise-on-her-husband/

fergie001, Mynd44, OAM4J Seun Nlfpmod

Re: Dr. Ige Aminat Olawunmi Shower Praise On Her Husband (See Photo) by money121(m): 9:12am On Jan 23
Love is beautiful
Re: Dr. Ige Aminat Olawunmi Shower Praise On Her Husband (See Photo) by NoToPile: 12:18pm On Jan 23
Some men will let you fly
Some men will help you fly
Some will kill your dreams, help they won't, let you be your best mba. God forbid.

That statement 'I got married again this time around to a man who supports my dreams and aspirations' is deep.

The man is proud of her she is also proud of her man. Awwww.

Women should choose wisely.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ige Aminat Olawunmi Shower Praise On Her Husband (See Photo) by Cromagnon: 6:05pm On Jan 23
Simp 😈
Re: Dr. Ige Aminat Olawunmi Shower Praise On Her Husband (See Photo) by fyzaila: 6:33pm On Jan 23
NoToPile:
Some men will let you fly
Some men will help you fly
Some will kill your dreams, help they won't, let you be your best mba. God forbid.

That statement 'I got married again this time around to a man who supports my dreams and aspirations' is deep.

The man is proud of her she is also proud of her man. Awwww.

Women should choose wisely.

Noted βœ…
May God guide us to choose right .

(1) (Reply)

Husband's Heartfelt Tribute To Wife Goes Viral / I Am Pregnant For My Father / General Cleaning Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.