Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Wage Award, 40% Salary Increase:  FG Dashes Hope Of Workers, Can’t Pay MDAs - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wage Award, 40% Salary Increase:  FG Dashes Hope Of Workers, Can’t Pay MDAs (26010 Views)

Tinubu Approves ₦35,000 Wage Award To Civil Servants / FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears / I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wage Award, 40% Salary Increase:  FG Dashes Hope Of Workers, Can’t Pay MDAs by Jahwinaboy(m): 8:01am On Nov 02, 2023
Fellow Nairalanders, inasmuch as I dislike Apc government, but on this issue of 35k, it's real. I know about that many have received. Many are currently receiving and others will receive next week or so from their MDA's IGR and statutory allocation. Tomorrow u will hear more persons attest. Everything no be fake

2 Likes

Re: Wage Award, 40% Salary Increase:  FG Dashes Hope Of Workers, Can’t Pay MDAs by Hendrixky: 8:03am On Nov 02, 2023
cutechioma1:

They are right in judging the govt. The right up says that govt could not pay non-treasury MDAs. Im sure you belong to the teeasury funded (IPPIS), that is why you were paid.

He does not belong to any one
Not even ippis is paying him

He is a jobless youth looking for every opportunity to defend his oppressors due to tribalism and sentiments

If he think am wrong drop your full name

Only your full name

Or ippis number let me confirm

Guess what na ippis dey pay me

So try it and let me burst your lies

Or if you are scared thinking this is a faceless forum

Then inbox me privately

1 Like

Re: Wage Award, 40% Salary Increase:  FG Dashes Hope Of Workers, Can’t Pay MDAs by Kukutente23: 8:06am On Nov 02, 2023
Watcharena:
if what you said is true I can tell you not every mda was paid,we were no given any wage AWARD
Which MDA are you
Re: Wage Award, 40% Salary Increase:  FG Dashes Hope Of Workers, Can’t Pay MDAs by Kukutente23: 8:07am On Nov 02, 2023
frankson1:

I was looking for one sensible comment and now I've found it.

Some of these MDAs are very lazy and not ready to improve but just keep receiving funds from the Federal Government for doing nothing. If this should go through, it'd make them sit-up.

Everyone have to be up doing to salvage what's left.
"No be today the Nigerian economy start to dey spoil"
Look at this ignoramus
So which MDA is lazy and which one is hardworking? I hope you know Customs, CBN, FIRS for example are not treasury funded
Re: Wage Award, 40% Salary Increase:  FG Dashes Hope Of Workers, Can’t Pay MDAs by Reference(m): 8:20am On Nov 02, 2023
Little wonder the streets are filled with uniformed men these days extorting motorists wily nily.
It appears the government has abdicated its responsibilities to the public and formalised corruption.
You just wonder what will happen if the terrorists and bandits offer better wages.

1 Like

Re: Wage Award, 40% Salary Increase:  FG Dashes Hope Of Workers, Can’t Pay MDAs by Exceed15: 8:24am On Nov 02, 2023
Una never see anything. Ogede ba n je e lon pon. Tinubu go ground this country even Niger go look like London to japa to

1 Like

Re: Wage Award, 40% Salary Increase:  FG Dashes Hope Of Workers, Can’t Pay MDAs by creolehunt: 8:25am On Nov 02, 2023
onyxo76:
no wonder why I never see any 35k till now, never trust this FG with anything they promise.
The only thing certain is what they promise themselves, suvs, renovations etc costing billions of naira.

e Don tay this country don cast.

Health workers were paid though
Re: Wage Award, 40% Salary Increase:  FG Dashes Hope Of Workers, Can’t Pay MDAs by Rilwayne001: 8:43am On Nov 02, 2023
Hendrixky:

He does not belong to any one
Not even ippis is paying him

He is a jobless youth looking for every opportunity to defend his oppressors due to tribalism and sentiments

If he think am wrong drop your full name

Only your full name

Or ippis number let me confirm

Guess what na ippis dey pay me

So try it and let me burst your lies

Or if you are scared thinking this is a faceless forum

Then inbox me privately

You lots take yourself too serious.

Very dumb!

1 Like

Re: Wage Award, 40% Salary Increase:  FG Dashes Hope Of Workers, Can’t Pay MDAs by stasius: 8:46am On Nov 02, 2023
adedayoa2:
But we were paid the 35000 yesterday, where is this coming from?

Don't mind them. Nigerian newspapers and lies.
Money wey people don spend finish since yesterday.
Re: Wage Award, 40% Salary Increase:  FG Dashes Hope Of Workers, Can’t Pay MDAs by gloryman91: 8:50am On Nov 02, 2023
Media of disOBIdents, full of lies.

I have collected my 35k.

2 Likes

Re: Wage Award, 40% Salary Increase:  FG Dashes Hope Of Workers, Can’t Pay MDAs by stasius: 8:51am On Nov 02, 2023
Many people have received alert.
I too have received.

I don't know about the treasury kinikini. All I know is that we received September yesterday. But it is not enough grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

I finished mine yesterday on provisions grin grin grin grin
Paltry #35000
Re: Wage Award, 40% Salary Increase:  FG Dashes Hope Of Workers, Can’t Pay MDAs by maasoap(m): 8:56am On Nov 02, 2023
Yenefer:
tertiary institutions belong in which category
Tertiary institutions are capable of paying themselves because they're generating income
Re: Wage Award, 40% Salary Increase:  FG Dashes Hope Of Workers, Can’t Pay MDAs by oneman2k7: 9:00am On Nov 02, 2023
They have money to buy car worth billions to senators, they have money to buy yacht, they have billions to buy cars worth billions to the office of the first Lady.

Useless government

2 Likes

Re: Wage Award, 40% Salary Increase:  FG Dashes Hope Of Workers, Can’t Pay MDAs by badoh(m): 9:08am On Nov 02, 2023
Racoon:
Humn! This is in the same country a useless president wants to buy a 5B yacht? How can government be creating multiple political ministries, buying foreign exotic cars for the overfed NASS members among other wasteful jamboree by a government?

How can the criminal system in place enthrone a well crooked criminal as leader of a gang of superlooters in government and expect anything meaningful to happen? Nigeria is not ready for deliverance yet.
It's like this government is deliberately trying to give itself a bad name. What is the essence of the Yacht when the poverty level is increasing? That N5b budgeted for purchase of yatch can go a long way to ameliorate the suffering of substantial number of people if put into judicious use. I don't know who are those that are advising Tinubu, but I'm definitely sure the proposal for yatch purchase will be suggested by some unfortunate people around him. How could you be budgeting for unnecessary things that have no direct impact on the people?
Re: Wage Award, 40% Salary Increase:  FG Dashes Hope Of Workers, Can’t Pay MDAs by adedayoa2(f): 9:19am On Nov 02, 2023
Watcharena:
Wich ministry?
Auditor General
Re: Wage Award, 40% Salary Increase:  FG Dashes Hope Of Workers, Can’t Pay MDAs by Yenefer(f): 9:22am On Nov 02, 2023
maasoap:

Tertiary institutions are capable of paying themselves because they're generating income
that's not the questions though. So take your mental health issues somewhere else.
Re: Wage Award, 40% Salary Increase:  FG Dashes Hope Of Workers, Can’t Pay MDAs by chukadiho1(m): 9:27am On Nov 02, 2023
Received mine.
Re: Wage Award, 40% Salary Increase:  FG Dashes Hope Of Workers, Can’t Pay MDAs by iokpebholo: 10:22am On Nov 02, 2023
seunmsg:

Wage award that I already collected and finished yesterday or which one?
Some where paid.Not all federal workers sir

1 Like

Re: Wage Award, 40% Salary Increase:  FG Dashes Hope Of Workers, Can’t Pay MDAs by bayelsaowei(m): 10:54am On Nov 02, 2023
cool
Re: Wage Award, 40% Salary Increase:  FG Dashes Hope Of Workers, Can’t Pay MDAs by kompolon(m): 11:29am On Nov 02, 2023
Total No of Fed Civil Servants
Total No of NASS Members
Each NASS Member 160m Car
Each Fed Civil Servant 35,000 Palliative
160m/3500=4,571
4,571*469=2,143,799
So the NASS Members Car bills will pay Nigeria Fed Civil Servants 35,000 wage bill for 3 months without headache.
Yet they choose to buy these cars than feed the Goose that is laying the golden eggs 😵😫😩

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wage Award, 40% Salary Increase:  FG Dashes Hope Of Workers, Can’t Pay MDAs by Major77: 11:30am On Nov 02, 2023
E don reach to pay workers now NO money in Treasury account abi. But if it is to pay for them self money is available abi.wuru wuru government the more u look the less u see

1 Like

Re: Wage Award, 40% Salary Increase:  FG Dashes Hope Of Workers, Can’t Pay MDAs by Major77: 11:32am On Nov 02, 2023
No MIND THEM
oneman2k7:
They have money to buy car worth billions to senators, they have money to buy yacht, they have billions to buy cars worth billions to the office of the first Lady.

Useless government
Re: Wage Award, 40% Salary Increase:  FG Dashes Hope Of Workers, Can’t Pay MDAs by Major77: 11:33am On Nov 02, 2023
stasius:
Many people have received alert.
I too have received.

I don't know about the treasury kinikini. All I know is that we received September yesterday. But it is not enough grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

I finished mine yesterday on provisions grin grin grin grin
Paltry #35000
Please which agency
Re: Wage Award, 40% Salary Increase:  FG Dashes Hope Of Workers, Can’t Pay MDAs by osazsky(m): 11:59am On Nov 02, 2023
This news is false apart from universities all other have received the 35k wage award some received this morning alarts are still coming in
Re: Wage Award, 40% Salary Increase:  FG Dashes Hope Of Workers, Can’t Pay MDAs by Jollydey: 12:24pm On Nov 02, 2023
Renew suffering.
Re: Wage Award, 40% Salary Increase:  FG Dashes Hope Of Workers, Can’t Pay MDAs by maasoap(m): 12:53pm On Nov 02, 2023
Yenefer:
that's not the questions though. So take your mental health issues somewhere else.
I quoted you and didn't insult you. You seem like the one with mental disorder here.
Re: Wage Award, 40% Salary Increase:  FG Dashes Hope Of Workers, Can’t Pay MDAs by jojothaiv(m): 1:09pm On Nov 02, 2023
The are indications that the Federal Government’s promise to pay additional N35,000 wage to its workers for six months may have run into a hitch due to lack of cash...

You see the country ehnnn, e get as e be and most of the news dey one kind for man pikin ears, no cash, oya reduce the cost of governance na, una no want...
Re: Wage Award, 40% Salary Increase:  FG Dashes Hope Of Workers, Can’t Pay MDAs by jojothaiv(m): 1:11pm On Nov 02, 2023
smileyoo:
it's like what we have been saying that no amount of money is too huge for these political crooks to embezzle, therefore removing fuel subsidy will neither benefit Nigeria as a nation, nor the masses but will only make more funds available for these political crooks to loot and live luxurious lifestyles.
there will never be any fund for whatever policy that will benefit the suffering masses.
Some oponus will be fine with the current development.
Re: Wage Award, 40% Salary Increase:  FG Dashes Hope Of Workers, Can’t Pay MDAs by osazsky(m): 1:24pm On Nov 02, 2023
maasoap:

I quoted you and didn't insult you. You seem like the one with mental disorder here.
universities are treasury funded and would be paid with ippis just like hospital
Re: Wage Award, 40% Salary Increase:  FG Dashes Hope Of Workers, Can’t Pay MDAs by amanda2013(f): 1:28pm On Nov 02, 2023
maasoap:

Tertiary institutions generate money from where?
Re: Wage Award, 40% Salary Increase:  FG Dashes Hope Of Workers, Can’t Pay MDAs by Reelz: 1:48pm On Nov 02, 2023
But you had more than #160million naira to buy SUVs for each of those outdated senators n Reps fools.
Don't worry, revolution is coming soon..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From Godwin Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Edo State / Admiral Ibas Launches Keel Of Nigeria's New Warship. / Appeal Court Sacks Lagos LP Rep, Olukayode Doherty, Declares APC Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.