Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,707 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Made Kuti Dances With His Mother, Funke, At His Wedding - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Made Kuti Dances With His Mother, Funke, At His Wedding (31090 Views)

Made Kuti Weds Inedoye Onyenso (Video) / Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) / Jaiye Kuti Dances "Soapy" With Her Family To Celebrate Her Son 18th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Made Kuti Dances With His Mother, Funke, At His Wedding by Chibuzoripob: 8:29am On Nov 02, 2023
cool
Re: Made Kuti Dances With His Mother, Funke, At His Wedding by omooba969(m): 8:30am On Nov 02, 2023
Gentleman grin
Re: Made Kuti Dances With His Mother, Funke, At His Wedding by bdon123(m): 8:32am On Nov 02, 2023
illicit:

Same with him
i dont know him too
Re: Made Kuti Dances With His Mother, Funke, At His Wedding by superCleanworks(m): 8:34am On Nov 02, 2023
illicit:

Same with him

hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Made Kuti Dances With His Mother, Funke, At His Wedding by Ollyb2020(m): 8:35am On Nov 02, 2023
Good day everyone, please I need a car for rental/hp to be use for uber to deliver weekly.

I have a high driver rating of 4.96 on uber am dedicated and serious when it comes to work

I’m very sincere and very careful in my dealings
No accident records so far so good.

I will handle your car with utmost care.

I am ready to pay weekly as rental and monthly as hp

I will provide verifiable guarantor as needed.

I live in a very secured fenced and gated area on lagos mainland.

WhatsApp/call - my signature
Re: Made Kuti Dances With His Mother, Funke, At His Wedding by Skillsnigeria: 8:39am On Nov 02, 2023
Okay
Re: Made Kuti Dances With His Mother, Funke, At His Wedding by Gggjhhj: 8:39am On Nov 02, 2023
This guy Wey Dem nominate for Grammy one year like that, this fela children and grandchildren be like them DAE nominate them for Grammy even if them ne de sing
Re: Made Kuti Dances With His Mother, Funke, At His Wedding by Tetraozonaitera: 8:44am On Nov 02, 2023
joyandfaith:

If fela is still alive, he wouldn't like it

Don't say that. He could have heard a collabo with Davido or Wizkid.
You'll never know.
Re: Made Kuti Dances With His Mother, Funke, At His Wedding by Benekkk: 8:50am On Nov 02, 2023
Kobicove:
Happy Married Life!

People with money and fame really do not have any problem with inter-tribal marriage. grin

Most of the people you see arguing on Nairaland and throwing shades between Igbos and Yorubas are usually hungry and idle people who have plenty of free time on their hands angry
People with sense. America was great because it was a melting pot. True religion recognizes that if there’s a God he must have created all of humanity! We can’t all come from the same village. Nigerians are still in the dark ages.
There are places in Nigeria where the people claim to be Christians but Anglicans and Catholics don’t intermarry in this day and age!
Which Jesus do they believe in?

1 Like

Re: Made Kuti Dances With His Mother, Funke, At His Wedding by illicit(m): 8:50am On Nov 02, 2023
Allisgud:
Which song Dem dey dance to,cos they all always condenm Nigeria music

Are u for real

The guy himself is a Nigerian Musician

Son of a great Nigerian Musician

Grandson of a great Nigerian Musician

Nephew of a great Nigerian Musician

🔥
Re: Made Kuti Dances With His Mother, Funke, At His Wedding by Kog45(m): 8:51am On Nov 02, 2023
Atarakpa:
Person dances with mama it become news on nairaland.
Just pray that if you sneezes it should become news….
Re: Made Kuti Dances With His Mother, Funke, At His Wedding by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:54am On Nov 02, 2023
Atarakpa:
Person dances with mama it become news on nairaland.
cos they are a famous family why are u bothered by the way
Re: Made Kuti Dances With His Mother, Funke, At His Wedding by joyandfaith: 8:55am On Nov 02, 2023
Tetraozonaitera:

Don't say that. He could have heard a collabo with Davido or Wizkid.
You'll never know.

Or with pasuma lol

1 Like

Re: Made Kuti Dances With His Mother, Funke, At His Wedding by Ishilove: 9:10am On Nov 02, 2023
The bride is pregnant, which is why Made is getting married at 28. I knew it! Many Nigerian men of nowadays want to reach 50 before they marry but thank God this one is responsible.
Re: Made Kuti Dances With His Mother, Funke, At His Wedding by mywells: 9:26am On Nov 02, 2023
The grandson of the president Nigeria never had.
Re: Made Kuti Dances With His Mother, Funke, At His Wedding by virginchaser(m): 9:27am On Nov 02, 2023
Ishilove:
The bride is pregnant, which is why Made is getting married at 28. I knew it! Many Nigerian men of nowadays want to reach 50 before they marry but thank God this one is responsible.

Economic problems and all those sh...t they read on line about genz are causing unusual delays.
Re: Made Kuti Dances With His Mother, Funke, At His Wedding by adefitim(m): 9:30am On Nov 02, 2023
Why some idiots fight online over Igbo-Yoruba issue, serious minded ones are busy locking down their spouses in real life

2 Likes

Re: Made Kuti Dances With His Mother, Funke, At His Wedding by Ishilove: 9:34am On Nov 02, 2023
virginchaser:

Economic problems and all those sh...t they read on line about genz are causing unusual delays.
The unusual has become the usual
Re: Made Kuti Dances With His Mother, Funke, At His Wedding by virginchaser(m): 9:39am On Nov 02, 2023
Ishilove:

The unusual has become the usual

The world is presently running on auto. You got to be fast in your doing. Nothing is sure anymore.
Re: Made Kuti Dances With His Mother, Funke, At His Wedding by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 10:34am On Nov 02, 2023
Funke that cheated on Femi.
Re: Made Kuti Dances With His Mother, Funke, At His Wedding by Atarakpa: 10:39am On Nov 02, 2023
Kog45:
Just pray that if you sneezes it should become news….
sir I'm a private person. I don't like publicity at all.
Re: Made Kuti Dances With His Mother, Funke, At His Wedding by Menclothing: 10:41am On Nov 02, 2023
Best marriage are inter tribal marriages
Congratulations brother
Re: Made Kuti Dances With His Mother, Funke, At His Wedding by phemmyfour: 10:46am On Nov 02, 2023
JASONjnr:
I don't know him ......

Buy TV, you no gree
Re: Made Kuti Dances With His Mother, Funke, At His Wedding by phemmyfour: 10:47am On Nov 02, 2023
Allisgud:
Which song Dem dey dance to,cos they all always condenm Nigeria music
It's only Seun that condemns others
Re: Made Kuti Dances With His Mother, Funke, At His Wedding by BENEAMATA: 10:49am On Nov 02, 2023
eddy remedies .

shaa , say no to paternity fraud .
Re: Made Kuti Dances With His Mother, Funke, At His Wedding by Maximatic(m): 11:22am On Nov 02, 2023
Mama fine pass the wife self
Re: Made Kuti Dances With His Mother, Funke, At His Wedding by Sleekfingers: 12:30pm On Nov 02, 2023
pocohantas:
She is beautiful.
Now I see where he got his looks.

Made looks like his dad......go and check femi pictures, when he was young, Wade still got Fela look too

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Annie Idibia, Toke Makinwa Slay In White For Surulere Movie Premiere / Ruth Kadiri Releases Stunning New Pics As She Turns A Year Older / Cynthia Morgan Acquires Range Rover Sport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.