Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

I Need Advice From Experts - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Need Advice From Experts (206 Views)

I Want To Start A Hatchery Business. Please I Need Advice!! / Need Advice On Cassava Farming. I'm A Beginner. / Please Need Advice On Maize Planting. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice From Experts by ArticleBeast: 7:48am On Nov 02, 2023
Asking for a friend

I am heading into my final year in one of the Nigerian universities as an Agriculture student. However, we are to focus on a particular aspect of Agriculture in our final year. Currently, there are three options on the table: Economics and Extension, Crop Science, and Animal Science.

For me, I don’t like Animal science. My question is based on job offers and the Nigeria labour terrain, which do you suggest I opt for?

Need expert advise.
Re: I Need Advice From Experts by soccerlite: 2:29pm On Nov 02, 2023
ArticleBeast:
Asking for a friend

I am heading into my final year in one of the Nigerian universities as an Agriculture student. However, we are to focus on a particular aspect of Agriculture in our final year. Currently, there are three options on the table: Economics and Extension, Crop Science, and Animal Science.

For me, I don’t like Animal science. My question is based on job offers and the Nigeria labour terrain, which do you suggest I opt for?

Need expert advise.

How will employer know the option you did, all the options you mentioned even the one you don't like have be taught in your previous levels

So as a agricultural science grad, if a animal firm want to employ you, you will say you don't like animal science

Lolzzzzz 🤣

It matter in furthering your education sha

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice From Experts by ArticleBeast: 4:56pm On Nov 02, 2023
soccerlite:

How will employer know the option you did, all the options you mentioned even the one you don't like have be taught in your previous levels

So as a agricultural science grad, if a animal firm want to employ you, you will say you don't like animal science

Lolzzzzz 🤣

It matter in furthering your education sha

Thank you bro
Re: I Need Advice From Experts by Kennyprince: 10:10pm On Nov 02, 2023
Go for crop science

(1) (Reply)

Bagged SPAGHETTI for sale / Fingerlings And Juvenile Catfish Available For Sale / You Want Clean #palmkernelnuts? Then Call Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.