Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,724 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Enugu Monorail Nearing Completion - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Monorail Nearing Completion (10281 Views)

Ayade And Kuru Ride On Calabar Monorail / Monorail: Wike Is A Shameless Liar – Amaechi / Ikeja Police College Renovation Nearing Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Monorail Nearing Completion by doctokwus: 3:01pm On Oct 26, 2011
Why shd d poster use a photoshopped image and tell us d project is nearing completion when construction has not evn started.That is d same way almost all state govts jumped into d IPP idea,but today not a single watt,talkless of kilowatt,megawatt of course is an illusion,has bn added to d national grid.They all av bcom drain pipes for embezzling funds and lining pockets fraudulently.Now many states are jumping into d monorail idea; I wonder if some of them see their subjects as fools or human beings that av any capacity to make out truth frm falsehood.
Re: Enugu Monorail Nearing Completion by Gbenge77(m): 3:59pm On Oct 26, 2011
in fact,dem don complete am,lol.
Re: Enugu Monorail Nearing Completion by paraphase(m): 5:45pm On Oct 26, 2011
Damn See Photoshop

Re: Enugu Monorail Nearing Completion by lagcity(m): 6:13pm On Oct 26, 2011
Gbenge 77:

in fact,dem don complete am,lol.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Enugu Monorail Nearing Completion by emmatok(m): 6:22pm On Oct 26, 2011
People sabi LIE O.

WHY PHOTOSHOP A PUBLIC PROJECT.

IS THE GOVERNOR INTO 419 business.
Re: Enugu Monorail Nearing Completion by sheyguy: 7:24pm On Oct 26, 2011
completion indeed!
Re: Enugu Monorail Nearing Completion by Tinyemeka(m): 8:39pm On Oct 26, 2011
Pardon my ignorance as I reside in Enugu and have just heard this news for the first time. Where in Enugu is this monorail project being undertaken? The first post is a 3D image of what it'll look like upon completion and is not the real thing. Borders on insulting one's intelligence. Meanwhile some people are already hailing the project as a done deal.

Again I ask: where is this monorail being constructed? What part of Enugu please?
Re: Enugu Monorail Nearing Completion by seedord247(m): 9:57pm On Oct 26, 2011
Tinyemeka:

Pardon my ignorance as I reside in Enugu and have just heard this news for the first time. Where in Enugu is this monorail project being undertaken? The first post is a 3D image of what it'll look like upon completion and is not the real thing. Borders on insulting one's intelligence. Meanwhile some people are already hailing the project as a done deal.

Again I ask: where is this monorail being constructed? What part of Enugu please?

Ask Goggle For Indefinite Answer.

If this is the reason the Guy Cancel the use of Okada and keke napep. He has my full support
Re: Enugu Monorail Nearing Completion by Tinyemeka(m): 11:47pm On Oct 26, 2011
seedord247:

Ask Goggle For Indefinite Answer.

If this is the reason the Guy Cancel the use of Okada and keke napep. He has my full support
No. I want those who know so well of said project (that's if it even exists) to give me the answer. Not Google.
Re: Enugu Monorail Nearing Completion by mensdept: 1:01am On Oct 27, 2011
asha 80:

the bolded has been completed since and functioning.

use google

Thanks
Re: Enugu Monorail Nearing Completion by manny4life(m): 1:57am On Oct 27, 2011
jason123:

The only states I'll believe when they do projects of this scale is Rivers, Lagos, FCT (not a state), Delta and Imo; and perhaps, Oyo. Other states cannot afford it. Let's stop this self-deceit. The states mentioned above are also the top 5 richest states in Nigeria. Other states usually do such in a bilateral relationship. Like Ogun- Lagos.

Someone should post pictures of ACTUAL constructions, not[b] 3-d images.[/b]

Richest? I don't think I will use the term rich because from what I've seen so and heard so far, Lagos isn't rich if you compare it to term of GDP per person; if I were you, I will retract that term "rich". Besides, what terms determines this "rich" concept? I solely do NOT agree with your mentality; it sounds flawed to me. Just because a state decides to embark on a capital infrastructural project don't make it "rich"; there are several ways to compensate for the project.
Re: Enugu Monorail Nearing Completion by arsenefc: 2:28am On Oct 27, 2011
#Why are they even building a monorail in the middle of a city?

Are Ibo 'fiffle' this daft?
Re: Enugu Monorail Nearing Completion by manny4life(m): 2:33am On Oct 27, 2011
arsenefc:

#Why are they even building a monorail in the middle of a city?

Are Ibo 'fiffle' this daft?

Smart pants, daft they smarter than you. Why can't they build it in a city? Where should they build it? In the bush right? Maybe in the SKY? Please think before you spew your usual rant.
Re: Enugu Monorail Nearing Completion by Obiagu1(m): 5:15am On Oct 27, 2011
Some people are really dumb.
The poster simply asked a simple question. The answer is NO, the project is not nearing completion but the project has been commissioned.

The photos showed what it will look like upon completion and the map showed the routes.
Re: Enugu Monorail Nearing Completion by highland(m): 11:29am On Oct 27, 2011
good
Re: Enugu Monorail Nearing Completion by Rhea(f): 4:21pm On Oct 27, 2011
How can we run when we still do not know how to walk? What are they going to power the monorail with, mpanaka, ochanga or firewood?

Instead of concentrating on keeping our roads roadworthy and free of pot-holes, we are conceiving white elephant projects with which to siphon and embezzle public funds.

Let us first set a target of sustaining uninterrupted power supply for one month. Then try to organize annual convocation ceremonies for our only university that is meant to produce the engineers that will maintain the monorail. Then we can start dreaming of building a monorail.
Re: Enugu Monorail Nearing Completion by Kobojunkie: 2:42pm On Jun 02, 2012
yep. . .What is the sense in sinking over a billion dollars of money that could go to building a near solid passenger rail system into a few kilometers of monorail that transports about 200 people at a time?
Re: Enugu Monorail Nearing Completion by DisGuy: 2:47pm On Oct 02, 2012
Nearing completion.... aka coming sooooooon

no one lives in Enugu here?
Re: Enugu Monorail Nearing Completion by DuduNegro: 4:46pm On Oct 02, 2012
Enugu for show....Enugu 'oni baje grin
Re: Enugu Monorail Nearing Completion by sheyguy: 4:52pm On Oct 02, 2012
It is nearing completion everyday A. K. A. Progressing . . . speed of progress anybody ?
Re: Enugu Monorail Nearing Completion by macjive01: 2:01pm On Oct 25, 2012
Good for enugu
Re: Enugu Monorail Nearing Completion by geeez: 2:21pm On Oct 25, 2012
Photoshopped to completion now. lol
Re: Enugu Monorail Nearing Completion by PaulJohn1: 2:44pm On Oct 25, 2012
Extraordinarily poor photoshop.
But I know we'll get there soon
Re: Enugu Monorail Nearing Completion by COMPAQ(m): 4:01pm On Nov 24, 2012
The picture looks photoshoped to me.
Re: Enugu Monorail Nearing Completion by DisGuy: 4:22pm On Jul 22, 2013
UPdate?
Re: Enugu Monorail Nearing Completion by IGBOSON1: 4:31pm On Jul 22, 2013
mens dept: What happened with the international airport and Shoprite Mall? WHere's the proof?

^^^Oh ye men of little faith! wink

1 Like

Re: Enugu Monorail Nearing Completion by IGBOSON1: 4:41pm On Jul 22, 2013
Ricky_Ross:

There are several monorail projects all over Nigeria, the one I have witnessed its construction so far is the one in Port Harcourt, the project is scheduled to be commissioned next year. Why do we always look down on our governors in Nigeria? Does it mean we have lost faith in ALL of our politicians or what?

^^^I think it's amazing what a couple of years can do to help put things in proper perspective!

Ricky, i suppose the one commissioned in Port Harcourt last year was a ghost train!? grin grin Don't mind me bros.....just kidding! wink
Re: Enugu Monorail Nearing Completion by DisGuy: 9:40pm On Dec 30, 2013
snoring nearing completion

pics of it ain't happening!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy Democracy Day! / 8,300 Petition UK To Return Nigeria’s Stolen Assets / Live Update: Nnamdi Kanu Goes To Ecowas Court Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.