Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,368 members, 7,812,054 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others (21608 Views)

Sperm Donor Who Fathered 550 Children Ordered To STOP (Photo) / Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada / Unemployed Man Wins $273m Lotto Months After Divorce In US, Ex-Wife Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others by dre11(m): 12:13pm On Nov 02, 2023
Former Ghana captain Asamoah Gyan must pay compensation to his ex-wife after a court ruled on their divorce case and determined he is the biological father of their three children.

A court in Ghana ordered the 37-year-old to give Gifty Gyan a house in the UK, a house in Accra, a petrol station and two cars.

Gyan and his ex-wife have been embroiled in a legal battle for three years, with the couple’s divorce case dragged out following the footballer’s allegation of infidelity against Gifty Gyan and his claim that their three children may not be his.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/11/ghanas-gyan-ordered-to-give-ex-wife-houses-cars-others/

1 Like

Re: Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others by Jennyclay(f): 12:45pm On Nov 02, 2023
I like this rule!!

Good judgment!!

Registry wedding is a must for me!!

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others by LivingSage: 3:10pm On Nov 02, 2023
Going to Registry isn't a problem.

Meanwhile, Have you heard about Ashraf Hakimi shocked

Jennyclay:
I like this rule!!

Good judgment!!

166 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others by socialmediaman: 4:42pm On Nov 02, 2023
Re: Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others by OlawaleBammie: 5:55pm On Nov 02, 2023
He should have changed the particulars of those assets long before now...

Well, make he pay up ASAP

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others by ahnie: 6:19pm On Nov 02, 2023
There's a huge reason why I m not a fan of court marriage, traditional marriage has bn absolutely fine by me all these years.
I struck out church wedding n court.

And oh!he forgot to do the ashraf hakimi's stunt.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others by obinna58(m): 9:09pm On Nov 02, 2023
She don run am street successfully, consequences of simping, following the heart instead of the brain.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others by FalseProphet1(m): 12:49pm On Nov 03, 2023
I see marriage officially ending by this time next year.

This I have seen.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others by EyeCumInPiss: 12:50pm On Nov 03, 2023
Vindication for Achraf Hakimi.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others by Reportbutton: 12:50pm On Nov 03, 2023
May I always be with a woman who's my bone and my flesh

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others by Reportbutton: 12:50pm On Nov 03, 2023
Re: Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others by Karlovich: 12:51pm On Nov 03, 2023
Jennyclay:
I like this rule!!

Good judgment!!

No one will give you a proposal for marriage, stop daydreaming

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others by OBTOREPA(m): 12:51pm On Nov 03, 2023
Jennyclay:
I like this rule!!

Good judgment!!

So that you will do anyhow there after?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others by AlphaHakimi: 12:51pm On Nov 03, 2023
A rich man has no business with marriage. While a man is working to make money, his wife should also be working to make her own money. Stop leeching on men's money.

If you get married as a rich man, I can tell you that the major factor that attracted your wife is your money. Why not just have kids and any day the woman wants to leave, she should go.

I have never heard that the baby mama of a rich man ever cheated or was disloyal. That's because she knows she will loose everything if she tries such.

Marriage protects women even when they are wrong. A woman feels comfortable cheating when married than if she was just a baby mama. Even if your wife cheats and you demand for divorce, the western courts will still grant her her certain percentage of your wealth.

So I advise rich men, don't sign the dotted lines. Keep her as a baby mama or give her an air tight Prenup as a condition for marriage, better still, Transfer your assets and cash to your mother.

Shalom

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others by sallazlee(m): 12:51pm On Nov 03, 2023
LivingSage:
Going to Registry isn't a problem.

Meanwhile, Have you heard about Ashraf Hakimi shocked

[/b]

Hakimi the wise man

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others by gustav25: 12:52pm On Nov 03, 2023
Women are criminals

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others by AriyaTV: 12:52pm On Nov 03, 2023
Why I like CR7.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others by legitnow1: 12:52pm On Nov 03, 2023
HAHAHAHAHA, KEEP COPYING FOREIGN LAWS.

NA HERE I GO DEY LAUGH UNA.

U PEOPLE MUST BE THE MOST USELESS AND LAZIEST PEOPLE GOD EVER CREATED.

JUST COPY FOREIGN LAWS STRAIGHT INTO AFRICA SETTING AND START APPLYING IT.

WHISLT U ARE AT IT, MAKE SURE YOU CHANGE OUR SKIN COLOUR FROM BLACK TO WHITE.

ALL THIS MUMU LAWS, WILL ONLY END UP CAUSING NEEDLESS DEATH EVENTUALLY.

U SABI, HOW THE BLACK MAN DEY BEHAVE.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:52pm On Nov 03, 2023
To give her his house in the UK. That might not be possible.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others by ChiefOloye(m): 12:52pm On Nov 03, 2023
Hakimi is a wise man

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others by drimzsmoke(m): 12:53pm On Nov 03, 2023
Jennyclay:
I like this rule!!

Good judgment!!

Do you know pre-nup

5 Likes

Re: Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others by sallazlee(m): 12:53pm On Nov 03, 2023
Jennyclay:
I like this rule!!

Good judgment!!

How you know go like the judgement.

Shior

Gender of gold digger

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others by Gadafii: 12:54pm On Nov 03, 2023
Even tho the three children may not be his, they still ruled that he should give her these things

Another reason why you shouldn’t marry as a man, make your money, invest abd bang poosies from all continents

No let one woman trap you🙏

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others by stagger: 12:54pm On Nov 03, 2023
Jennyclay:
I like this rule!!

Good judgment!!

All marriages, be it in church or in court are all registered with the local government registry. Don't you know the procedure?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others by Confirm4real(m): 12:55pm On Nov 03, 2023
The guy forget that Morocco player format grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others by ggood: 12:55pm On Nov 03, 2023
The most painful part is that Gyan wife was 17 years older than him

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others by legitnow1: 12:55pm On Nov 03, 2023
Gadafii:
Even tho the three children may not be his, they still ruled that he should give her these things

Another reason why you shouldn’t marry as a man, make your money, invest abd bang poosies from all continents

No let one woman trap you🙏

IT IS NO LONGER AMERICA.

THIS IS GHANA, AFRICA.

2 Likes

Re: Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others by qtx(m): 12:56pm On Nov 03, 2023
Jennyclay:
I like this rule!!

Good judgment!!

You are already planning a divorce in advance. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others by Bigsunny01(m): 12:56pm On Nov 03, 2023
Jennyclay:
I like this rule!!

Good judgment!!

Hakimi is ur case grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others by Gadafii: 12:56pm On Nov 03, 2023
legitnow1:

IT IS NO LONGER AMERICA.

THIS IS GHANA, AFRICA.
marriage no favor man anywhere, be it in Africa or anywhere

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says / How To Handle Husband That Eats Out When There's A Misunderstanding / Only Oct Born Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.