Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others (21644 Views)

Sperm Donor Who Fathered 550 Children Ordered To STOP (Photo) / Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada / Unemployed Man Wins $273m Lotto Months After Divorce In US, Ex-Wife Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others by busiconsult2018: 12:56pm On Nov 03, 2023
uy
Re: Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others by Lungdick: 12:57pm On Nov 03, 2023
Jennyclay:
I like this rule!!
Good judgment!!
Registry wedding is a must for me!!
we will do prenup grin
Re: Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others by yewit37486: 12:57pm On Nov 03, 2023
Gadafii:
Even tho the three children may not be his, they still ruled that he should give her these things

Another reason why you shouldn’t marry as a man, make your money, invest abd bang poosies from all continents

No let one woman trap you🙏

The DNA confirmed all 3 children are his.

4 Likes

Re: Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others by edunaragold(f): 12:58pm On Nov 03, 2023
[quote author=Jennyclay post=126752105]I like this rule!!

Good judgment!!

Registry wedding is a must for m I know u are an igbo lady,e werri ayan ukuw
Re: Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others by sleeknaija(m): 12:59pm On Nov 03, 2023
Jennyclay:
I like this rule!!

Good judgment!!

Y u no go like am, so far it favour you bit**es

2 Likes

Re: Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others by Hezzyluv: 1:00pm On Nov 03, 2023
stagger:

All marriages, be it in church or in court are all registered with the local government registry. Don't you know the procedure?

Dey waste your precious time ask olodo question.
Re: Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others by Theweekend: 1:02pm On Nov 03, 2023
Dis one forgot to apply hakimi's rule

1 Like

Re: Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others by tamdun: 1:03pm On Nov 03, 2023
Jennyclay:
I like this rule!!

Good judgment!!

U go search taya
Re: Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others by Straybullet: 1:05pm On Nov 03, 2023
Jennyclay:
I like this rule!!

Good judgment!!

Thief.

Oya report me

2 Likes

Re: Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others by Coolgent(m): 1:05pm On Nov 03, 2023
Jennyclay:
I like this rule!!

Good judgment!!

Traditional wedding...
If you are ready hala me grin

NB: I also have the option to marry up to 3 more cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others by nairalanda1(m): 1:06pm On Nov 03, 2023
Jennyclay:
I like this rule!!

Good judgment!!

Technically speaking all weddings are registered including those conducted by religious clerics
Re: Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others by Obierika(m): 1:08pm On Nov 03, 2023
Let them go and put their hand in his pocket to remove the money let me see

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others by MDBAKP: 1:13pm On Nov 03, 2023
JENNYCLAY
Good judgment!!
Registry wedding is a must for me.

What if you are destined to be a baby mama?

4 Likes

Re: Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others by MightySparrow: 1:19pm On Nov 03, 2023
Jennyclay:
I like this rule!!

Good judgment!!

You don't have anything to fear: you are beautiful, look for a godly man to marry, let your beauty reach your heart. Marriage will be a heaven on earth for you.

Divorce should not be a choice.
Re: Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others by VEHINTOLAR: 1:19pm On Nov 03, 2023
She will be shocked to find out that those assets she sets her greedy eyes on are not Registered in Asamoah Gyan's name !

May God continue to bless Ashraf Hakimi for us men ! The dude opened our eyes and guided us on how to do it ! One "F" werey up there is already praying to whatever god she is serving to direct a maga she will take to the registry to her asap ! Why should it be your dream to inherit or forcefully take over what someone else has worked for all his life ? Why can't you work and achieve your on success instead of acting like some leeches all the time ?

Gyan will take responsibility for all his children and see to their welfare but as for the olosho wife,nothing for her ! She should go and work if she desires good things,shikena !

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others by billyG(m): 1:21pm On Nov 03, 2023
Yeye judgement,a house in UK,say UK na her papa house.....let him appeal to the supreme court...nonsense
!

1 Like

Re: Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others by Innosonp(m): 1:21pm On Nov 03, 2023
This is rubbish judgement that can't stand, I mean how can you prove the children belong to him when DNA had not been conducted. Anyway it's none of my business, I'm not from Ghana
Re: Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others by AchrafHakimi: 1:22pm On Nov 03, 2023
LivingSage:
Going to Registry isn't a problem.

Meanwhile, Have you heard about Ashraf Hakimi shocked

[/b]

cool
Re: Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others by AchrafHakimi: 1:23pm On Nov 03, 2023
Reportbutton:
May I always be with a woman who's my bone and my flesh

That means you will be alone.
Re: Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others by Dogalmighty17: 1:24pm On Nov 03, 2023
ggood:
The most painful part is that Gyan wife was 17 years older than him

Amadioha! You don't mean it. That guy really fu(c)k up.

1 Like

Re: Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others by jaszplus12(m): 1:25pm On Nov 03, 2023
Jennyclay:
I like this rule!!

Good judgment!!

Sure as soon as you register a simp in your thorny toxic heart, go to a registry with him, do the needful...

1 Like

Re: Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others by fxexperts: 1:30pm On Nov 03, 2023
Jennyclay:
I like this rule!!

Good judgment!!

Na who wan marry this olosho?

1 Like

Re: Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others by jrusky(m): 1:32pm On Nov 03, 2023
Jennyclay:
I like this rule!!

Good judgment!!

Really, we will track you and arrange a nice dude with balls not broke a s s to come for you, take you to registry and give you Hakim shock.

I don't mean to be rude but very realistic about life to you. Gyan ex-wife fumbled then want properties I swear Gyan not smart a bit. F u c k petrol station my a s s, she won't get shishi and I will look after the kids well without giving her a dime.

If She want petrol station let her go and work and build her own petrol station.

2 Likes

Re: Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others by damkin24(m): 1:37pm On Nov 03, 2023
Jennyclay:
I like this rule!!

Good judgment!!

Please stop disturbing our peace here. You're not even concerned about the divorce but the material aspect of it. I Just pity the innocent guy that will marry you because you already have the mindset. SMH
Re: Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others by KingLennon(m): 1:38pm On Nov 03, 2023
Jennyclay:
I like this rule!!

Good judgment!!

If you were the mother of Asamoah Gyan, you will say otherwise. Don't worry Karma will visit ur son like dis too cheesy
Re: Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others by Reportbutton: 1:39pm On Nov 03, 2023
AchrafHakimi:

That means you will be alone.
no oh, I go mould am wink
Re: Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others by DabuIIIT: 1:39pm On Nov 03, 2023
Na him find wahala..now he don get the wahala cheesy

1 Like

Re: Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others by Sillymoderators: 1:39pm On Nov 03, 2023
Jennyclay:
I like this rule!!

Good judgment!!

You no sabi anything! Come marry me shishi you no go get!
Re: Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others by DabuIIIT: 1:41pm On Nov 03, 2023
Sillymoderators this one is looking for someone to mine his/her skull grin:

You no sabi anything! Come marry me shishi you no go get!

1 Like

Re: Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others by aestake: 1:42pm On Nov 03, 2023
stagger:

All marriages, be it in church or in court are all registered with the local government registry. Don't you know the procedure?
Yep. She has no idea. Rich guys ought to marry with legal protection like Mutombo's style and do like Ronaldo or Hakimi. She refuses to sign the prenup, cancel ❌

3 Likes

Re: Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others by aestake: 1:43pm On Nov 03, 2023
DabuIIIT:
Na him find wahala..now he don get the wahala cheesy
I tell ya. Especially once you have much resources, protect yourself. Look at what happened to Tyrese..she said she was not after the money, she was different. Get your protection on by default, guys.

1 Like

Re: Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others by 1phone(m): 1:44pm On Nov 03, 2023
Reaping where you did not sow
Jennyclay:
I like this rule!!

Good judgment!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If You Are The Poorest Amongst Your Siblings Avoid Family Gatherings. / Unemployment In Nigeria: How Has It Affected Your Family? / Illness Causes 20-year-old To Look-like A Toddler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.