Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others (21618 Views)

Sperm Donor Who Fathered 550 Children Ordered To STOP (Photo) / Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada / Unemployed Man Wins $273m Lotto Months After Divorce In US, Ex-Wife Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others by sisisioge: 1:45pm On Nov 03, 2023
We know about fathers claiming their kids "may not be theirs" just to embarrass the women. Last last DNA no dey lie grin grin grin
Re: Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others by Kingbuhari(m): 1:48pm On Nov 03, 2023
Jennyclay:
I like this rule!!

Good judgment!!

Registry wedding is a must for me!!
and what if nobody marry you

1 Like

Re: Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others by Hathor5(f): 1:48pm On Nov 03, 2023
AlphaHakimi:
A rich man has no business with marriage. While a man is working to make money, his wife should also be working to make her own money. Stop leeching on men's money.

If you get married as a rich man, I can tell you that the major factor that attracted your wife is your money. Why not just have kids and any day the woman wants to leave, she should go.

I have never heard that the baby mama of a rich man ever cheated or was disloyal. That's because she knows she will loose everything if she tries such.

Marriage protects women even when they are wrong. A woman feels comfortable cheating when married than if she was just a baby mama. Even if your wife cheats and you demand for divorce, the western courts will still grant her her certain percentage of your wealth.

So I advise rich men, don't sign the dotted lines. Keep her as a baby mama or give her an air tight Prenup as a condition for marriage, better still, Transfer your assets and cash to your mother.

Shalom

Get rich first and then follow your advice. cheesy
Re: Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others by MisfitHPG: 1:48pm On Nov 03, 2023
legitnow1:
HAHAHAHAHA, KEEP COPYING FOREIGN LAWS.

NA HERE I GO DEY LAUGH UNA.

U PEOPLE MUST BE THE MOST USELESS AND LAZIEST PEOPLE GOD EVER CREATED.

JUST COPY FOREIGN LAWS STRAIGHT INTO AFRICA SETTING AND START APPLYING IT.

WHISLT U ARE AT IT, MAKE SURE YOU CHANGE OUR SKIN COLOUR FROM BLACK TO WHITE.

ALL THIS MUMU LAWS, WILL ONLY END UP CAUSING NEEDLESS DEATH EVENTUALLY.

U SABI, HOW THE BLACK MAN DEY BEHAVE.
do you have a mother and a sister?
Re: Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others by legitnow1: 1:50pm On Nov 03, 2023
MisfitHPG:

I'M AN AFRICAN MAN FIRST.

NO EMOTIONAL BLACKMAIL HERE.

2 Likes

Re: Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others by StraightGaay: 1:50pm On Nov 03, 2023
Karlovich:
No one will give you a proposal for marriage, stop daydreaming
Dont mind the old cargo
Re: Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others by legitnow1: 1:52pm On Nov 03, 2023
MisfitHPG:

THERE ARE THINGS U BRING INTO AFRICA AND YOUR LIVES AS WOMEN WILL BECOME VERY MISERABLE HERE.

1) NO MAN WILL AGREE TO MARRY YOU.

2) THOSE THAT MARRY YOU WILL END UP KILLING YOU OUT OF PROVOCATION AND FRUSTRATION.

SO, IT IS FOR YOUR OWN BENEFIT THAT I WROTE THAT, KNOWING THE PART OF THE WORLD IS AFRICA.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others by RomanGreen: 1:53pm On Nov 03, 2023
ahnie:
There's a huge reason why I m not a fan of court marriage, traditional marriage has bn absolutely fine by me all these years.
I struck out church wedding n court.

And oh!he forgot to do the ashraf hakimi's stunt.

Many people do court marriage these coz of travel coz embassies only recognize certificate form marriage registry, church marriage certififcate is useless
Re: Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others by legitnow1: 1:59pm On Nov 03, 2023
ONLY LAW NEEDED IN AFRICA IS SIMPLE PARENTAL CONTRIBUTIONS OR CHILD MAINTENACE.

THAT IS ALL.

WE MAKE SURE THEY KNOW IS FOR THEIR CHILD WELFARE AND IN THAT MONEY, SOME WILL ALSO BE FOR THE CARE-GIVER BUT THAT PART SILENT.

U DONT JUST GO FROM ZERO TO 100, FOR WHERE?

U ARE NOT EVEN DEVELOPED YET TO ENFORCE SUCH LAWS.

SOMETIMES I THINK PEOPLE RUNNING OUR CONTINENTS ARE A BUNCH OF DUNCE, THAT ONLY KNOW HOW TO SPEAK ENGLISH.

1 Like

Re: Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others by aestake: 2:07pm On Nov 03, 2023
RomanGreen:

Many people do court marriage these coz of travel coz embassies only recognize certificate form marriage registry, church marriage certififcate is useless
Baba, na court dey give church the certificate o. That only is ok but folks no Sabi.
Re: Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others by Cmanforall: 2:14pm On Nov 03, 2023
Jennyclay:
I like this rule!!

Good judgment!!

No go make your own money
Re: Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others by Princeton92(m): 2:18pm On Nov 03, 2023
Jennyclay:
I like this rule!!
Good judgment!!

Just imagine your own goal 😏
Re: Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others by allenpaul(m): 2:22pm On Nov 03, 2023
Jennyclay:
I like this rule!!

Good judgment!!

. Really i didn't know you had such in mind aren't you supposed to be a feminist ?

1 Like

Re: Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others by Ashirioluwa: 2:41pm On Nov 03, 2023
This serves him right. How will a sensible man doubt / deny his kids without dna proof?

That's pure disrespectful to every woman.

These guys are not smart at all. They only have the money 💰
Re: Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others by Maxcollins042(m): 2:43pm On Nov 03, 2023
AlphaHakimi:
A rich man has no business with marriage. While a man is working to make money, his wife should also be working to make her own money. Stop leeching on men's money.

If you get married as a rich man, I can tell you that the major factor that attracted your wife is your money. Why not just have kids and any day the woman wants to leave, she should go.

I have never heard that the baby mama of a rich man ever cheated or was disloyal. That's because she knows she will loose everything if she tries such.

Marriage protects women even when they are wrong. A woman feels comfortable cheating when married than if she was just a baby mama. Even if your wife cheats and you demand for divorce, the western courts will still grant her her certain percentage of your wealth.

So I advise rich men, don't sign the dotted lines. Keep her as a baby mama or give her an air tight Prenup as a condition for marriage, better still, Transfer your assets and cash to your mother.

Shalom

The institution of marriage is a beautiful thing. It's just the West that's distorting it out of overt feminization of the society.
Re: Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:01pm On Nov 03, 2023
sallazlee:

Hakimi the wise man
d homeboy who saw tomorrow!
cool

1 Like

Re: Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others by sallazlee(m): 3:14pm On Nov 03, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

d homeboy who saw tomorrow!
cool

I dey tell, he know that not all the rain one form cloud

2 Likes

Re: Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others by Princezibk: 3:27pm On Nov 03, 2023
ggood:
The most painful part is that Gyan wife was 17 years older than him
you believe that What if Gyan used football age ? So basically they might be age mate or Asamoh older sef

2 Likes

Re: Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others by TheRealOwner(m): 4:04pm On Nov 03, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see marriage officially ending by this time next year.

This I have seen.
A proper false prophet cheesy
Re: Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others by adez2016(m): 4:14pm On Nov 03, 2023
Jennyclay:
I like this rule!!

Good judgment!!

Lazy Mf. no go hustle and have ur own money/Assets. u think Gyan will really give her all those things, especially as the case was decided in an African court? De play
Re: Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others by 12inchess: 4:31pm On Nov 03, 2023
This is why Hakimi is the MVP. Both on field and off the field

3 Likes

Re: Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others by Fearyourcreator: 6:19pm On Nov 03, 2023
Jennyclay:
I like this rule!!

Good judgment!!

I will give her and kill her next... she no go enjoy my sweat
Re: Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others by Jennyclay(f): 6:26pm On Nov 03, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

I will give her and kill her next... she no go enjoy my sweat
i’m not surprised with your statement, after all you men are murderers!!

Bunch of murderers everywhere!!!
Big shame on you!! Shame!!
Re: Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others by Fearyourcreator: 6:48pm On Nov 03, 2023
Jennyclay:
i’m not surprised with your statement, after all you men are murderers!!

Bunch of murderers everywhere!!!
Big shame on you!! Shame!!
Greedy lots... na only una come life come enjoy, 8 already advised my younger brother sef make he no settle yet open eye wella... useless ladies full Nigeria now.... them no dey ever dey satisfied... greed too much... my money na our money , my own money na my money,,,, dem no born any woman to try that with me ... na man wey no get money go dey find woman to stay ,,,,
Re: Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others by Codes151(m): 7:44pm On Nov 03, 2023
House for Uk. Abi dem they pick house.

Come collect make I see

Even fueling station?

The judge must be a woman.

Come and collect.
Re: Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others by Sirchiboy: 8:52pm On Nov 03, 2023
Jennyclay:
I like this rule!!

Good judgment!!

Broke ass fool with that your smelling tot0
Re: Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others by bentenny(m): 10:01pm On Nov 03, 2023
Gyan refused to learn from Hakimi 'doings' even when his marriage had crashed earlier! grin grin
Re: Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others by bentenny(m): 10:10pm On Nov 03, 2023
Gadafii:
Even tho the three children may not be his, they still ruled that he should give her these things

Another reason why you shouldn’t marry as a man, make your money, invest abd bang poosies from all continents

No let one woman trap you🙏
He did a DNA test which confirmed he was the biological father of all his children...thats why the court gave the wife those properties!
Re: Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others by darediamond(m): 10:36pm On Nov 03, 2023
Reportbutton:
May I always be with a woman who's my bone and my flesh
Dey Play!!
Re: Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others by darediamond(m): 10:43pm On Nov 03, 2023
LivingSage:
Going to Registry isn't a problem.

Meanwhile, Have you heard about Ashraf Hakimi shocked

[/b]
Hands are meant for working to make Money NOT YOUR PUSSY.

Sex is for Promotion Of Love not Business.

You deserve no HUSBAND AT ALL EITHER RESPONSIBLE ONE OR NOT!

**say whatever in reply**
Re: Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others by countryman13: 7:04am On Nov 04, 2023
Jennyclay:
I like this rule!!

Good judgment!!

Dey play!
Re: Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others by Baolak(m): 11:53am On Nov 08, 2023
[quote author=Jennyclay post=126752105]I like this rule!!

Good judgment!!

Registry wedding is a must for me!![/quotel]
Its your guts and effontery for me..... Who are you? Or better still, who are the blind men asking you out?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says / How To Handle Husband That Eats Out When There's A Misunderstanding / Illness Causes 20-year-old To Look-like A Toddler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.