Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Video: Nurse Falls In Love With Her Patient - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Video: Nurse Falls In Love With Her Patient (502 Views)

Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts / Slay Queen Poses With Man's Car While Taking Pics, He Drives Off As She Falls / Lady Promised Iphone X In Ogun Bares Her Boobs, Takes Drugs, Falls Asleep(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video: Nurse Falls In Love With Her Patient by omgvoices: 1:22pm On Nov 02, 2023
A Nigerian nurse has shared her amazing love story of how she met her fiancé when he was suffering from a serious illness, and she was the one who nursed him back to health.

She recounted that she had gone to his house to treat him as part of her home care service and they slowly formed a connection that went beyond the professional.

Even after he regained his strength, they continued to communicate and became lovers. Now they are happily engaged and looking forward to their wedding day and their future together.

Below are some of the comments compiled under the trending video:

Lilbaddie reacted: “Abi make I turn nurse” Oyinnn said: “Na to go and learn auxiliary nurse remain bayi.”

Oyinnn said: “Na to go and learn auxiliary nurse remain bayi.”

Favour onome wrote: “I wonder every girl when I know pack go do auxiliary nurse ha and they nor tell me thanks sis.”

Adejoke: “E con be like say I be bricklayer,nah nurse I be nahwhere did I go Wrong oluwa.”

InikPhi: “Thank God i go nursing school i made the right decision.”

Xandy olly: “Omo na to start this business o evn if i knw nothing about it.”

Layinka: “I be nurse oo abeg call me I sabi treat with love.”

Watch the video below;
https://kojokrom.com/video-nurse-falls-in-love-with-her-patient/

(1) (Reply)

How Ejaculation Shortens The Lifespan Of A Man | Stop Killing Yourself / Valid Reason Why Younger Men Date Older Women? / Girls Ready For Hot Fuk Tonight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.