Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,008 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Interswitch Loses ₦30 Billion To Chargeback Fraud, Launches Recovery Process - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Interswitch Loses ₦30 Billion To Chargeback Fraud, Launches Recovery Process (17937 Views)

How To Protect Yourself From Unwanted Chargeback? / Zuckerberg Loses $7 Billion In Hours As Facebook Plunges / Election Result: Nigerian Stock Market Loses N85 Billion In 6 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interswitch Loses ₦30 Billion To Chargeback Fraud, Launches Recovery Process by Raskimonojendor: 3:23pm On Nov 02, 2023
It's takes a lot to do business in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Interswitch Loses ₦30 Billion To Chargeback Fraud, Launches Recovery Process by Raskimonojendor: 3:24pm On Nov 02, 2023
9jvirgin:
The only way out of the problems we are facing as a continent is to have a man like Peter Obi rule the people with sincerity and integrity. Without Peter Obi, Nigeria cannot rise as a nation.
Campaign after election.
Re: Interswitch Loses ₦30 Billion To Chargeback Fraud, Launches Recovery Process by Cutehector(m): 3:24pm On Nov 02, 2023
Interswitch be employing their family members....

1 Like

Re: Interswitch Loses ₦30 Billion To Chargeback Fraud, Launches Recovery Process by Eriokanmi: 3:25pm On Nov 02, 2023
Burob:
Good a polite way to say that he was rejected by his people.
Rejected only by those won wanted the status quote to hold sway. None of those attacking him today , including Reno had never made great comments about him and his ability to lead in the past.

Election is over. Enjoy the renewed hope while it lasts

1 Like

Re: Interswitch Loses ₦30 Billion To Chargeback Fraud, Launches Recovery Process by fawaz050(m): 3:27pm On Nov 02, 2023
DIVINEEVIDENCE:

I'm an Obidient but your last sentence is false and unnecessary.

Obi may be a messiah in his time, but there are other messiahs.

You dey mind those ones?
Re: Interswitch Loses ₦30 Billion To Chargeback Fraud, Launches Recovery Process by newnigerdelta00: 3:27pm On Nov 02, 2023
9jvirgin:
The only way out of the problems we are facing as a continent is to have a man like Peter Obi rule the people with sincerity and integrity. Without Peter Obi, Nigeria cannot rise as a nation.

Thunderstorm fire you ,wetin make am nor win as he be the messiah
Re: Interswitch Loses ₦30 Billion To Chargeback Fraud, Launches Recovery Process by samuelson06(m): 3:30pm On Nov 02, 2023
9jvirgin:

Calm down bro. Even though I'm Obidient, I won't go this far. I don't believe in any politician but only try as much as I can to support those I feel appear a bit sane.

This is how we thought Buhari would make sense and we all witnessed what happened during his eight year rule.

Maybe Nigeria isn't destined to be free from the claws of evil. I don't really know what's going on but the country is f—ked right now.

3 Likes

Re: Interswitch Loses ₦30 Billion To Chargeback Fraud, Launches Recovery Process by Donpenny(m): 3:32pm On Nov 02, 2023
Fintech and other financial institutions should always do a background check on their prospective employee b4 hire and also change some sensitive information once an employee resigned or disengaged mostly those handling sensitive infors

5 Likes

Re: Interswitch Loses ₦30 Billion To Chargeback Fraud, Launches Recovery Process by Myer(m): 3:34pm On Nov 02, 2023
9jvirgin:
And this is why Peter Obi lost and may keep losing.
Until him and his fanatics realise that the deliverance of this country is not in the hands of any man but in God's hands. And God can use anyone to achieve his purpose.

4 Likes

Re: Interswitch Loses ₦30 Billion To Chargeback Fraud, Launches Recovery Process by Kay25(m): 3:51pm On Nov 02, 2023
9jvirgin:
U are joking right?even if peter obi becomes president he can't achieve anything good think it's by talking like a jelly bean that makes u a man of integrity dey play
Re: Interswitch Loses ₦30 Billion To Chargeback Fraud, Launches Recovery Process by Voiceofthestree: 3:53pm On Nov 02, 2023
SALLYBERRY01:
Wire wire

No nah programmers like hackers they saw the loop hole and make use of it
Re: Interswitch Loses ₦30 Billion To Chargeback Fraud, Launches Recovery Process by bassdow: 4:04pm On Nov 02, 2023
9jvirgin:

HOW

see eh, not until you're given a trial, no one knows how messed up you would turn out to be. Had it been Buhari wasn't given same chance, some still would be having doubts He would have performed much better than those who've been there already.

This PeterObi wey una dey call any how like say him no be Nigerian - who knows, he just might end up being like every other person who've been there.

Reason I don't bother myself much is - check out these people vying for polical positions what they've achieved in their previous or current positions and you would know if it's worth it.
Re: Interswitch Loses ₦30 Billion To Chargeback Fraud, Launches Recovery Process by youngrichnigga: 4:05pm On Nov 02, 2023
Boys don use their ineptitude to run them street; below par security system ley Interswitch down. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Interswitch Loses ₦30 Billion To Chargeback Fraud, Launches Recovery Process by yewit37486: 4:18pm On Nov 02, 2023
9jvirgin:

I have no issues with PO, but you see it takes more than one man being the president to change a nation, particularly Nigeria. NIGERIANS need to change! You see people castigating the government yet they are doing worse things offline. There is a particular guy who occupies first page most times to abuse the govt yet this guy is a glorified scammer, so how would such a person demand change?!

1 Like

Re: Interswitch Loses ₦30 Billion To Chargeback Fraud, Launches Recovery Process by yewit37486: 4:20pm On Nov 02, 2023
Kay25:

U are joking right?even if peter obi becomes president he can't achieve anything good think it's by talking like a jelly bean that makes u a man of integrity dey play

Let's hear your own voice and see how you sound nau. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Interswitch Loses ₦30 Billion To Chargeback Fraud, Launches Recovery Process by buhariguy(m): 4:22pm On Nov 02, 2023
9jvirgin:
obi,diot is your God, worship him
Re: Interswitch Loses ₦30 Billion To Chargeback Fraud, Launches Recovery Process by jaxxy(m): 4:55pm On Nov 02, 2023
hmmm
Re: Interswitch Loses ₦30 Billion To Chargeback Fraud, Launches Recovery Process by soccerlite: 5:07pm On Nov 02, 2023
lapazi:
My issue is with this type of fraud is that, it wasn’t perpetrated by bad actors or fraudsters but regular service users/ merchants, regular people like me and you. They saw a glitch, a loop hole and quickly exploited it. It’s sad really.

I will always say that Nigerians are inherently bad people, at least most of us. That’s why God punish us with the kind of leaders we have.

Fallacy of generalisation

There are no bad people elsewhere, why don't they inherently have bad leaders as punishment
Re: Interswitch Loses ₦30 Billion To Chargeback Fraud, Launches Recovery Process by colossus91(m): 5:14pm On Nov 02, 2023
9jvirgin:

Lol Dey play
Re: Interswitch Loses ₦30 Billion To Chargeback Fraud, Launches Recovery Process by spiSeyi: 5:18pm On Nov 02, 2023
The adoption of Hashgraph or private blockchain and AI is the way forward to financial system security in Nigeria cool
Re: Interswitch Loses ₦30 Billion To Chargeback Fraud, Launches Recovery Process by soccerlite: 5:21pm On Nov 02, 2023
9jvirgin:

obi should rule the continent?

Obimobs yi Sha

You see what tinubu,remi,seyi and their cronies are enjoying now, that's what obi want to enjoy too

obi ruled Anambra for 8 years he didn't even turn Anambra to banana island
Re: Interswitch Loses ₦30 Billion To Chargeback Fraud, Launches Recovery Process by Jibsonified(m): 5:22pm On Nov 02, 2023
Kokoro nto jefo abe efo lo wa
Re: Interswitch Loses ₦30 Billion To Chargeback Fraud, Launches Recovery Process by airsaylongcome: 5:33pm On Nov 02, 2023
A whole Interswitch can suffer this hit and people are screaming that Fidelity dropped connection to these neo banks. Personally, I do not trust the neo banks because of their very lax KYC. Relying on a telephone number to open a bank account is prone to a lot of exploitation of the system. What happens if I stop using a number and the telcos reassign or to a different person? How will the neo banks know that I no longer user that number? How will they prevent fraudulent transactions from being performed in my name?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interswitch Loses ₦30 Billion To Chargeback Fraud, Launches Recovery Process by Menclothing: 5:43pm On Nov 02, 2023
Lolz
Re: Interswitch Loses ₦30 Billion To Chargeback Fraud, Launches Recovery Process by Kay25(m): 6:29pm On Nov 02, 2023
yewit37486:

Let's hear your own voice and see how you sound nau. Smh.
...who is talking about voice.. issh
Re: Interswitch Loses ₦30 Billion To Chargeback Fraud, Launches Recovery Process by Lonepair1: 6:33pm On Nov 02, 2023
Hello .
If you wish to learn or become profitable trading the financial market(Forex ) .
Kindly send me a DM
Re: Interswitch Loses ₦30 Billion To Chargeback Fraud, Launches Recovery Process by woodr5711: 6:36pm On Nov 02, 2023
That's a fat lie
Nigeria has no charge back fraud
All fraud that hit customers were suffer by the customer only, and the bank doesn't compensate customer.

Where is the charge back after disputing someone withdraw your money or after complaining, is there a charge back refunding the amount stolen to be replaced by the bank, that's a capital NO.

Nothing like charge bank, until we have charge back, where by customer complain or dispute transaction that it was fraudulent,and bank are the one to pay for the loss then our bank will find a way to step up Thier game to outsmart fraudster. . That's the only way they minimize fraud to the lowest rate in our bank

1 Like

Re: Interswitch Loses ₦30 Billion To Chargeback Fraud, Launches Recovery Process by Misterone: 6:52pm On Nov 02, 2023
9jvirgin:
Tueh! Stop this rubbish! Governance is not done by one man alone. It involves a lot of persons. Obi's integrity cannot even wash an oil stained plate not to talk of the one burnt by charcoal. Obi is a criminal. He stole LGA funds and invested it in family business.
Re: Interswitch Loses ₦30 Billion To Chargeback Fraud, Launches Recovery Process by Aitee1: 7:05pm On Nov 02, 2023
Lonepair1:
Hello .
If you wish to learn or become profitable trading the financial market(Forex ) .
Kindly send me a DM

I'm interested but is it free?
Re: Interswitch Loses ₦30 Billion To Chargeback Fraud, Launches Recovery Process by Lazyreporta(m): 7:06pm On Nov 02, 2023
9jvirgin:

On colos
Re: Interswitch Loses ₦30 Billion To Chargeback Fraud, Launches Recovery Process by Josephkabila12: 7:12pm On Nov 02, 2023
9jvirgin:
ur fraud pitobi can never be Nigeria's President
Re: Interswitch Loses ₦30 Billion To Chargeback Fraud, Launches Recovery Process by Josephkabila12: 7:12pm On Nov 02, 2023
9jvirgin:
ur fraud pitobi can never be Nigeria's President. Never

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Elumelu’s HH Capital Acquires 25.58% In Transcorp Plc / How To Invest Effectively! / I Made $15000 In Three Days trading Forex (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.