Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Peter Obi: What Happened To NLC President Will Not Happen Under My Watch - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: What Happened To NLC President Will Not Happen Under My Watch (893 Views)

ASUU Strike Will Never Happen Under My Administration – Atiku / Garba Shehu: Missing Funds NSA Spoke About Can’t Happen Under Buhari / 4 Ways Joe Biden As United States President Will Affect Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi: What Happened To NLC President Will Not Happen Under My Watch by ganisucks(f): 4:28pm On Nov 02, 2023
What happened to the President of the Nigeria Labour Congress, Comrade Joe Ajaero, in Imo State, yesterday has come as a rude shock to most Nigerians. It says a lot about the state of affairs in our country today.

It shows the level of lawlessness, impunity, criminality, and rascality that have engulfed our dear country. Things like this should worry any discerning mind because it runs counter to the type of country that we all desire and deserve.

In the New Nigeria of our dreams, abuse of power and the reckless violation of citizens' rights through acts of impunity will have no place. -PO

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1720073144721907992

Re: Peter Obi: What Happened To NLC President Will Not Happen Under My Watch by ganisucks(f): 4:29pm On Nov 02, 2023
Saint Obi when you begin your administration in 2027, I hope you will not do worse. All this your born again Nigeria speech go meet Test and Exam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: What Happened To NLC President Will Not Happen Under My Watch by BOSSkesh(m): 4:30pm On Nov 02, 2023
Lol what are you going to do

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: What Happened To NLC President Will Not Happen Under My Watch by olisaEze(m): 4:30pm On Nov 02, 2023
This your new Nigeria is it now or later? Just asking for a friend. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: What Happened To NLC President Will Not Happen Under My Watch by WhisperedNoise: 4:30pm On Nov 02, 2023
Baba niyen. The President Nigeria wishes she had. The man who won't spend 5b on a yacht. A prudent, honest and sympathetic politician. The Okwute, the original Jagaban, His Excellency, Hon. Peter Obi.

Some goats are crying under my mentions. Cry harder. Your tears are very delicious.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: What Happened To NLC President Will Not Happen Under My Watch by Maize247(f): 4:31pm On Nov 02, 2023
Please release Tinubu FBI file, so that Supreme Court can reverse their judgment in your favor Sir. New Nigeria is still POssible shocked. You were on leave when SARS killed lots of Anambra people and dumped them inside river then. Wake up sir, you are still campaigning unknowingly or what

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: What Happened To NLC President Will Not Happen Under My Watch by kingsways: 4:32pm On Nov 02, 2023
Nigerians are evil

Provided the victim is not your brother or sister, you simply don’t care. Why are you people like this? You people are so wicked and your hearts are as black as charcoal

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: What Happened To NLC President Will Not Happen Under My Watch by JPmore: 4:32pm On Nov 02, 2023
This we know and that’s why they don’t want you there because they believe in rascality and thuggery

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: What Happened To NLC President Will Not Happen Under My Watch by Crylane(f): 4:33pm On Nov 02, 2023
May God help us in this country

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: What Happened To NLC President Will Not Happen Under My Watch by Eriggs: 4:34pm On Nov 02, 2023
Dis idiot wan catch cruise again.
The same criminal and terrorist supporter that hundreds of anambra youths were murdered and thrown to the sea during his tenure sef dey talk.
Amadioha strike that your mouth pandora criminal

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: What Happened To NLC President Will Not Happen Under My Watch by Eriggs: 4:34pm On Nov 02, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Lol what are you going to do
no mind the Lying machine

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: What Happened To NLC President Will Not Happen Under My Watch by Eriggs: 4:35pm On Nov 02, 2023
His brainwashed pigs will come here shouting yes daddy yes daddy.
I know dem

10 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: What Happened To NLC President Will Not Happen Under My Watch by Eriggs: 4:35pm On Nov 02, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
Baba niyen
Baba awon criminals and terrorists u mean

9 Likes

WhisperedNoise:
Baba niyen
U mean baba werey

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: What Happened To NLC President Will Not Happen Under My Watch by Sharpsharp00123: 4:36pm On Nov 02, 2023
ganisucks:
Saint Obi when you begin your administration in 2027, I hope you will not do worse. All this your born again Nigeria speech go meet Test and Exam.
which 2027?

E b like say u don dey ment

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: What Happened To NLC President Will Not Happen Under My Watch by Noerection: 4:37pm On Nov 02, 2023
IPOB terrorists attacked him

13 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: What Happened To NLC President Will Not Happen Under My Watch by Hakeem66: 4:38pm On Nov 02, 2023
Nigeria as a country is worse than Afghanistan under this present administration.
Re: Peter Obi: What Happened To NLC President Will Not Happen Under My Watch by RenaissanceGuy: 4:40pm On Nov 02, 2023
I condemn the mal-handling, but the truth is that he played into their hands. Labour declaring strike and protest within 10 days to an election was a partisan political statement intended to weaken the hands of the present governor.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: What Happened To NLC President Will Not Happen Under My Watch by Nightwolf1: 4:46pm On Nov 02, 2023
Even the president is a cocaine sniffing addict, what else are you expecting? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: What Happened To NLC President Will Not Happen Under My Watch by slivertongue: 4:49pm On Nov 02, 2023
it will never happen under any sane President.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: What Happened To NLC President Will Not Happen Under My Watch by Maize247(f): 4:51pm On Nov 02, 2023
In fact, this handler is saying what obi want to hear and not the true and that's what put Obi in this present condition. Lies upon lies

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: What Happened To NLC President Will Not Happen Under My Watch by JohnnA1: 5:04pm On Nov 02, 2023
Peter Obi will NEVER be President!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: What Happened To NLC President Will Not Happen Under My Watch by 9jatriot(m): 5:08pm On Nov 02, 2023
You are going too far. He was in court when the sectional leader of LP, sir Apapa was assaulted and his cap removed by his supporters, many of those supporters are kids but he did not issue a press statement.
PO na just lamba king
Eriggs:
Dis idiot wan catch cruise again.
The same criminal and terrorist supporter that hundreds of anambra youths were murdered and thrown to the sea during his tenure sef dey talk.
Amadioha strike that your mouth pandora criminal
Pakute:
Make we expose dis fraud?.. Who dey ontop power when his Akwuzu boys dey drop Anambra youths inside Ezu river. Make i no too talk because your atrocities too long.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: What Happened To NLC President Will Not Happen Under My Watch by yarimo(m): 5:10pm On Nov 02, 2023
Stupid man, go and help Mr ibu .

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: What Happened To NLC President Will Not Happen Under My Watch by Pakute: 5:11pm On Nov 02, 2023
Make we expose dis fraud?.. Who dey ontop power when his Akwuzu boys dey drop Anambra youths inside Ezu river. Make i no too talk because your atrocities too long.

12 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: What Happened To NLC President Will Not Happen Under My Watch by M4A1carbine: 5:43pm On Nov 02, 2023
Guy keep sharing my posts...with this your alternate account..

Godwin444

You are just a loser

Sharpsharp00123:
which 2027?

E b like say u don dey ment
Re: Peter Obi: What Happened To NLC President Will Not Happen Under My Watch by Throwback: 5:45pm On Nov 02, 2023
But you were regarded as a wicked and visionless Governor.

So we already know what can happen in your watch.

Like 13months strike.

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: What Happened To NLC President Will Not Happen Under My Watch by Okoroawusa: 5:46pm On Nov 02, 2023
Abeg Gerrout

12 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: What Happened To NLC President Will Not Happen Under My Watch by Dubetex96(m): 5:48pm On Nov 02, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Abeg Gerrout

Take am easy oooo no be him scam una with renewed shege.
Re: Peter Obi: What Happened To NLC President Will Not Happen Under My Watch by Sharpsharp00123: 5:49pm On Nov 02, 2023
M4A1carbine:
Guy keep sharing my posts...with this your alternate account..

Godwin444

You are just a loser

an igbo calling someone a loser

Wetin man no go see

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

“I Love Gay People; I Used To Scam Banks” – Charly Boy Makes Shocking Revelation / Nigeria’s Economy Would Have Crumbled With Atiku Or Obi As President - Oladele / Who Took The Loans And Where Was It Spent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.