Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,193 members, 7,835,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

11 OAU Students Face Fraud Trial, Varsity Meets EFCC - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 11 OAU Students Face Fraud Trial, Varsity Meets EFCC (14125 Views)

EFCC Arraigns 11 OAU Students Over Alleged Internet Fraud / Zlatan: Cultists Issue Warning To OAU Students! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 OAU Students Face Fraud Trial, Varsity Meets EFCC by Reportbutton: 1:16pm On Nov 03, 2023
Akaegwu:
Suffering and smiling
Aww I thought the agulu fraudster made you all billionaire cheesy
Re: 11 OAU Students Face Fraud Trial, Varsity Meets EFCC by Bar1941(m): 1:22pm On Nov 03, 2023
E don tay wey my people don dey sashe for OAU.

As far back as 2005/2006, I know some students that lived in Hilton, with each having 2 to 3 cars purchased with earnings from internet fraud.
Re: 11 OAU Students Face Fraud Trial, Varsity Meets EFCC by SuccessfulRichi: 1:37pm On Nov 03, 2023
I'm not in support of any forms of crime. But I think EFCC should be scrapped completely and the money used in maintaining this institution should be used for other things. Right now EFCC has no functions apart from raiding and stealing from young people they tag Yahoo boys. The corrupt politicians have bastardized this entity. Hence should be scrapped completely.

1 Like

Re: 11 OAU Students Face Fraud Trial, Varsity Meets EFCC by Fearyourcreator: 5:38pm On Nov 03, 2023
Komu1048:

People who are crooked, manipulative with smartness are the set of people that enjoys this country since dey one.

Youth understands this n that’s y they r making it more. They know hard work, loyalty n sincerity will only make u a pauper in this country. Master the act of lying and manipulation n watch how Nigeria reward you with power n money
You no kuku lie
Re: 11 OAU Students Face Fraud Trial, Varsity Meets EFCC by Goddyrichie(m): 7:17pm On Nov 03, 2023
Bfly:

You can decide to simp over this, even call them tech guys, but the story of young fraudsters among Nigerian students is very much, real and clear. The old thieves are out of control, let's take time to deal with the young ones before they get to the helms of public affairs and make life unbearable for the people. The only issues i have with efcc is that, this guys use them to hunt for fvck niggga among them and also collect money from them to free them without justice. Yet those young guys in Nigeria with iphones and benz are menace to the society. Go ahead and call them tech guys.
so what about d old thief are they saint is d youth that rule d country to hw it’s now ko
Re: 11 OAU Students Face Fraud Trial, Varsity Meets EFCC by Olaideolayemi(m): 7:39pm On Nov 03, 2023
Efcc should always have valid reason for arresting students.. This is unacceptable in Academic environment!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Charms, Guns, Other Items Recovered From Kidnappers Apprehended By Police.Photos / Two Suspected Kidnappers, 9 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Kwara / NDLEA Arrests Notorious Drug Dealer With 6.8kg Of Cannabis In Yobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.