Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,072 members, 7,835,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

My Husband Hits Me At Every Provocation Should We Continue? Woman Cries Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Hits Me At Every Provocation Should We Continue? Woman Cries Out (533 Views)

Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video) / Jealous Husband Hits Man That Hugged His Curvy Wife Tight / My Husband’s Manhood Is Too Big And It Causes Me A Lot Of Pain – Woman Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Hits Me At Every Provocation Should We Continue? Woman Cries Out by LoveUdie: 8:46pm On Nov 02, 2023
Advice needed please, I am Ibo, while my husband is Yoruba. I have been married for almost 2 years now. While dating my hubby, we were always quarreling and fighting, but we resolved our fights in the end.

Sometimes, the fights turned bloody. I decided to move on with my life and meet someone better, but my boyfriend came back crying, begging, asking his father and cousins to beg me.

I went back to him, and from then on, we had a smooth relationship, no fights, and no discord. Along the line, I got pregnant, so my boyfriend and I had to get married even though we were not quite ready as we were both job hunting. A few months into the marriage, the fight started again.

I won’t go into details of what caused the fights, but the fights always end in bruises, black eyes, and so on. My husband doesn’t hit me for no reason only when we argue.

Please should we part ways as we seem to be incompatible, or should we forge ahead? .

Dear Sender, The issue here is that you ignored the reasons that both of you were always disagreeing on issues yet you went ahead and married him. It's not wrong to disagree but any disagreement that would result in bruises and beating isn't disagreement but trouble.

It takes two to tangle, it takes two to Quarrel, and one to murmur.
I don't advise anybody to stay in a violent relationship. Because you need to be alive to talk about Marriage.

It takes Godly understanding, courage, patience, Compromise, sacrifice, and a good Christian to Marry another tribe in Nigeria.

The worst is, if your partner is not a Believer in Christ Jesus then you are in trouble. Because he or she may always end up obeying the family's pressure to........... https://www.gistreal.ng/?m=1
Re: My Husband Hits Me At Every Provocation Should We Continue? Woman Cries Out by Ever8090: 8:50pm On Nov 02, 2023
Mtcheewww

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Hits Me At Every Provocation Should We Continue? Woman Cries Out by Nonexisting1: 9:00pm On Nov 02, 2023
Yes, you should continue. It's for better for worse. The worse that can happen is he beats you to death and you won't be the first or the last. I encourage every vaginarian in toxic marriages to stay and receive her abuse without complaint. The husband no go dey punch walls, he needs body.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Hits Me At Every Provocation Should We Continue? Woman Cries Out by jogsman01(m): 9:02pm On Nov 02, 2023
Wahala wahala wahala
Re: My Husband Hits Me At Every Provocation Should We Continue? Woman Cries Out by BlackhatMentor: 9:04pm On Nov 02, 2023
How about you stop provoking him?
Re: My Husband Hits Me At Every Provocation Should We Continue? Woman Cries Out by Little21: 9:40pm On Nov 02, 2023
I just don't know why some woman stay in abusive marriage sad Any relationship that's already involving "slap" get out off it, cuz it's gonna lead to worse. And yet, you are in a really bloody one that can lead to death and you are still contemplating whether"staying or leaving"?

Get out of the relationship! And stop listening to some half-hearted apologies. Any man that loves you, won't ever, I mean ever lay his hands on you.

People that does that are animals. After bloody beating, you are gonna receive "apology" then the cycle begins all over again.
Re: My Husband Hits Me At Every Provocation Should We Continue? Woman Cries Out by SIXTEENTH(m): 9:41pm On Nov 02, 2023
Nonexisting1:
Yes, you should continue. It's for better for worse. The worse that can happen is he beats you to death and you won't be the first or the last. I encourage every vaginarian in toxic marriages to stay and receive her abuse without complaint. The husband no go dey punch walls, he needs body.

Hallelujah grin shocked
Re: My Husband Hits Me At Every Provocation Should We Continue? Woman Cries Out by ahnie: 9:47pm On Nov 02, 2023
Days ago I watched a very disturbing video on WhatsApp posted by a very good friend where the man was beating his wife ...dragging her braids on the floor,kicking,hitting and spanking her,she was hapless.

Truth be told....I shudder no woman should ever go thru such degrading treatment.

Some men are beast and the beastly men are those always wearing ironed well pressed plain trousers.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Hits Me At Every Provocation Should We Continue? Woman Cries Out by Illegal1(m): 9:49pm On Nov 02, 2023
omoh............i never marry ooh,bt the truth be say"i no fit advice any lady to turn herslf to porching bag for any man to dey beat any how.

madam,abeg run for ur life b4 wetin happen to dat woman who sing ekueme,go happen to u..

marriage no be do or die affair.
Re: My Husband Hits Me At Every Provocation Should We Continue? Woman Cries Out by dkidd: 9:54pm On Nov 02, 2023
It's not abnormal to fight sometimes due to disagreement but going physical on a woman, ur wife for that matter is wrong. Even up to the point it became bloody. I fit trash talk u oo when u push the wrong button but to hit woman nah... Never have and never will. I rather leave u alone than go down that road. If u don't leave the marriage alive maybe it would in a body bag or damaged and disfigured.
Re: My Husband Hits Me At Every Provocation Should We Continue? Woman Cries Out by CgRay: 9:59pm On Nov 02, 2023
You're yet to be married, he's giving you pre wedding beating. So what kinda miracle are expecting after marriage. Pls enjoy your beating in peace.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Hits Me At Every Provocation Should We Continue? Woman Cries Out by daylay7(m): 10:05pm On Nov 02, 2023
You better run for your life. Or u stay there and die. The choice is yours

(1) (Reply)

Life No Easy. No Pressure Anybody And Never Stop Hustling / To What Extent Or How Far Do U Trust Ur Girl/fiancee/wife / I Am Submissive And Ask For Permission Before Making Any Plans- Naija Wife Brags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.