Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Emefiele: Court Orders Unconditional Release Of ex-CBN Governor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emefiele: Court Orders Unconditional Release Of ex-CBN Governor (16163 Views)

Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison / Soludo Calls For Unconditional Release Of Nnamdi Kanu, Offers To Be His Surety / Court Orders Unconditional Release Of Ugochinyere, CUPP Spokesperson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emefiele: Court Orders Unconditional Release Of ex-CBN Governor by Lovenorth: 9:52pm On Nov 02, 2023
And the goat thieves are being incarcerated for life with no court order
Re: Emefiele: Court Orders Unconditional Release Of ex-CBN Governor by Whalis: 9:54pm On Nov 02, 2023
Emefiele can't expect the court to help him. When the court asked him to reverse his naira plan he said he must hear from the president.
Emefiele must also wait to hear from the president.

2 Likes

Re: Emefiele: Court Orders Unconditional Release Of ex-CBN Governor by JuanDeDios: 9:55pm On Nov 02, 2023
EyeCumInPiss:
The way Emefiele was portrayed as the demon in our financial system, one would have thought it would be El dorado for Nigeria after his arrest.

But alas, the economy has grown from bad to worse in less than 6months.
Emefiele was the demon in our financial system. Tell one problem the economy is having and I'll tell you how Emefiele is behind it.

2 Likes

Re: Emefiele: Court Orders Unconditional Release Of ex-CBN Governor by jrusky(m): 9:55pm On Nov 02, 2023
Efcc should send him back to DSS I want him to decay in DSS custody.
Re: Emefiele: Court Orders Unconditional Release Of ex-CBN Governor by victorclean(f): 9:56pm On Nov 02, 2023
Why should he be released?. This guy dealt with Nigeria
Re: Emefiele: Court Orders Unconditional Release Of ex-CBN Governor by SKYHIGHfx: 9:56pm On Nov 02, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Release him unconditionally, just like that, say wetin happen?

When he was making people to buy their own money, did he unconditionally stop the nonsense?

Imagine, to withdraw 50k, about 60k must be withdrawn from your account, what nonsense?

There is nothing this bald headed he-goat was not told to relax that nonsense, but he stubbornly refused. Even ipob terrorists were all hailing him because they thought Tinubu has to withdraw cash for the election.

That agulu crook you secretly worked for will never be the president of my beloved country Nigeria. God forbid.

Visit yabaleft
Re: Emefiele: Court Orders Unconditional Release Of ex-CBN Governor by Whalis: 9:56pm On Nov 02, 2023
TriCee:
Ok. If Wike can possibly demand for N20bn from River state coffers and call it politics... and still walking free.
Then political looting just got legalised. Emefiele's case is about to kiss the dust.
Do you ha e evidence? Wike can pay to see you be careful here.
Re: Emefiele: Court Orders Unconditional Release Of ex-CBN Governor by Illegal1(m): 9:57pm On Nov 02, 2023
omoh............which mumu court gv dis order?

dat judge must be high on cheap weed
Re: Emefiele: Court Orders Unconditional Release Of ex-CBN Governor by Illegal1(m): 10:00pm On Nov 02, 2023
Whalis:
Emefiele can't expect the court to help him. When the court asked him to reverse his naira plan he said he must hear from the president.
Emefiele must also wait to hear from the president.

omoh.............supported

1 Like

Re: Emefiele: Court Orders Unconditional Release Of ex-CBN Governor by Exceed15: 10:00pm On Nov 02, 2023
Scape goat
Re: Emefiele: Court Orders Unconditional Release Of ex-CBN Governor by Princewell2012(m): 10:02pm On Nov 02, 2023
yarimo:
DSS should re arrest him immediately EFFC release him undecided undecided
You guys are very funny, Buhari is the president of Nigeria not Emefiele, he is just been use as a scape goat nothing more,. Or you think he was acting alone

1 Like

Re: Emefiele: Court Orders Unconditional Release Of ex-CBN Governor by Thatikwoman: 10:04pm On Nov 02, 2023
LeoDeKing:

When he was making people to buy their own money, did he unconditionally stop the nonsense?

Imagine, to withdraw 50k, about 60k must be withdrawn from your account, what nonsense?

There is nothing this bald headed he-goat was not told to relax that nonsense, but he stubbornly refused. Even ipob terrorists were all hailing him because they thought Tinubu has to withdraw cash for the election.

That agulu crook you secretly worked for will never be the president of my beloved country Nigeria. God forbid.
Allow him go you refused . Unity begger πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Emefiele: Court Orders Unconditional Release Of ex-CBN Governor by Chicagograduate(m): 10:07pm On Nov 02, 2023
Tinubu should obey the court who upheld his illegitimate victory.If he doesn't obey the court it shows he doesn't respect Ariwoola.
Re: Emefiele: Court Orders Unconditional Release Of ex-CBN Governor by adverttrading: 10:07pm On Nov 02, 2023
The government has detained Godwin Emefiele now for over a month without specific charges. You can't just detain someone forever like this in a democratic republic. This exactly the way the military used to behave when Gani used to fight them. What is the deference?

If they have a case, charge him to court . You can't detain someone because he is not popular, or you don't like his face.
Re: Emefiele: Court Orders Unconditional Release Of ex-CBN Governor by Chicagograduate(m): 10:08pm On Nov 02, 2023
yarimo:
DSS should re arrest him immediately EFFC release him undecided undecided
Is it not the same court that uphold Tinubu as the winner of the presidential election?
Re: Emefiele: Court Orders Unconditional Release Of ex-CBN Governor by Adeevah(m): 10:10pm On Nov 02, 2023
The same man who refuses to release cash, both old and new naira notes unconditionally, subjecting us to hardship. Let's remember some people died as a result of his stupidity.

I dedicate the song 'Dey Play' by veryblackman or 'Stop playing' by OlaofLagos to that judge.
Re: Emefiele: Court Orders Unconditional Release Of ex-CBN Governor by Usmanovic95(m): 10:10pm On Nov 02, 2023
This is a case of personal vendetta. Tinubu has personal issues with Don meffy. He felt Don meffy wan frustrate his ambition with that less cash/cashless policy.
Re: Emefiele: Court Orders Unconditional Release Of ex-CBN Governor by Thatikwoman: 10:10pm On Nov 02, 2023
Kaa4:
The worst central Bank Governor in modern times. He will not be released. He is the major cause of the fall in the value of the Naira we carry around today with his excess supply of the currency to Buhari without accountability or respect to conventional usage of the Ways and Means financing.

His Naira coloration project killed businesses and people

Idiot and asslicker of the Northen cabals
I want to assure you that nothing will come out of this case . Arresting Emefele is arresting Buhari . Your Lord Tinubu will never bite the fingers that fed him . Fingers crossed 🀞
Re: Emefiele: Court Orders Unconditional Release Of ex-CBN Governor by Chicagograduate(m): 10:10pm On Nov 02, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Why did Tinubu keep him in detention without trial in court?Is it not Ariwoola that is the chief justice?He might favour him.
Re: Emefiele: Court Orders Unconditional Release Of ex-CBN Governor by RealEzee(m): 10:14pm On Nov 02, 2023
Since dem detain am shey tins don soft for d economy ni ? Talk talk govt
Person go think say as dem nab Emmy bobo na so evriwia go just dey bubble

Wetin b exchange rate now ?
Re: Emefiele: Court Orders Unconditional Release Of ex-CBN Governor by Kaa4(m): 10:19pm On Nov 02, 2023
Tinubu or Tilumbu or BAT has never and will never be my lord. Some of you urchins on this platform are so uncouth that you easily think everyone is like you.
Thatikwoman:
I want to assure you that nothing will come out of this case . Arresting Emefele is arresting Buhari . Your Lord Tinubu will never bite the fingers that fed him . Fingers crossed 🀞
Re: Emefiele: Court Orders Unconditional Release Of ex-CBN Governor by TheGift: 10:26pm On Nov 02, 2023
Re: Emefiele: Court Orders Unconditional Release Of ex-CBN Governor by Chienex24(m): 10:27pm On Nov 02, 2023
LeoDeKing:

I understand your pain, but if you are going to arrest emefiele, then you must arrest Buhari.... It is as simple as that!!
Re: Emefiele: Court Orders Unconditional Release Of ex-CBN Governor by Chibuzoripob: 10:30pm On Nov 02, 2023
angry Same EMEKA undecided sad nor Obey court this March.The demon with Red Bible tortured us instead..

Thunder fire his weak ball
Re: Emefiele: Court Orders Unconditional Release Of ex-CBN Governor by asanausana91: 10:31pm On Nov 02, 2023
Phantom233:
Did emefiele obeyed court orders when Nigerians where dying due to his satanic cashless policy which he usdy to syphon billions of naira
so what is the sin of Nigerians that tinubu want to kill them with high price of fuel,food etc.
Re: Emefiele: Court Orders Unconditional Release Of ex-CBN Governor by NaijaCover(m): 10:37pm On Nov 02, 2023
Hmmmmm
Re: Emefiele: Court Orders Unconditional Release Of ex-CBN Governor by Angelfrost(m): 10:41pm On Nov 02, 2023
He has played his role as fall guy well...!

He will eventually go free and join Buhari to enjoy the "fruits" of his labor.
Re: Emefiele: Court Orders Unconditional Release Of ex-CBN Governor by soullove1881(m): 10:42pm On Nov 02, 2023
EyeCumInPiss:
The way Emefiele was portrayed as the demon in our financial system, one would have thought it would be El dorado for Nigeria after his arrest.

But alas, the economy has grown from bad to worse in less than 6months.

You're correct but not because of that. Nigeria govt was using Peter to rob Paul for years. It's just that CBN decided not to play that game.
Same way you see politicians financing their shops or business from external money (corruption) and making it looks like their business is booming πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

If you dey Abuja u go understand this
Re: Emefiele: Court Orders Unconditional Release Of ex-CBN Governor by Innosonp(m): 10:45pm On Nov 02, 2023
For what nah after all he put me through
Re: Emefiele: Court Orders Unconditional Release Of ex-CBN Governor by thatigboman: 10:49pm On Nov 02, 2023
LeoDeKing:

you, I get angry reading a post and it turns out to be u that's posting. Just first line and I will be wondering what sort of idiot is writing this and I look up and see it is u, I just quickly scroll down. I just decide to respond to this.
Even if u are a sheepish foolish supporter, like fela said, u should for once use your sense. Listen to tha fela song again about senselessly supporting everything as if you are a senseless goat. He said "my brother make you use your sense" writing rubbish to gain nairaland likes doesn't make u a sensible person or a useful person to the society. There is an igbo proverb "use your tongue to count your teeth". Enough said.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Arabic Inscription On The Naira Note / You’re Peddling Falsehood, Okonjo-iweala To Ameachi / Policeman Beat Up Protesters In PDP Secretariat Over N360m Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.