Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

‘i’ve Passed Level Of Keke’ – Teenager Tells Mum After She Picks Her Up With Nap - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / ‘i’ve Passed Level Of Keke’ – Teenager Tells Mum After She Picks Her Up With Nap (128 Views)

Jos: Keke Driver With No Phone Returns Laptop And Wallet Of A Passenger / Fan, Woofer, Mounted Ipad In A Keke Napep In Surulere, Lagos / Keke Napep Driver Slammed On The Road For Driving On A Wrong Lane In Lekki (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘i’ve Passed Level Of Keke’ – Teenager Tells Mum After She Picks Her Up With Nap by Allnaijatrends: 10:19pm On Nov 02, 2023
A video of a Nigerian mum and her children has gone viral on the internet.

In the video, the elder daughter, a teenage girl, complained about her mother picking her up from school with Keke napep (tricycle).

According to her, she has passed the level of Keke and pleaded with her mum never to pick her up with it again.

Watch video: https://allnaijatrends.com/ive-passed-level-of-keke-teenage-girl-tells-mum-after-she-picks-her-up-with-napep/

Re: ‘i’ve Passed Level Of Keke’ – Teenager Tells Mum After She Picks Her Up With Nap by adontcare(f): 8:46am On Nov 03, 2023
She is high

(1) (Reply)

Earn As A Content Writer On Media.pingtik.com / MOK Foundation Empowers Pwds In Kwara / This Secret Website Will Pay You $320 USDT For Simple Task

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.