Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

I Finished My Salary Before 24hrs (picture) - Career (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Finished My Salary Before 24hrs (picture) (40844 Views)

My Salary Has Finished / Reasons Why I Don't Tell People My Salary / Know The Difference Between Gross And Net Salary Before The Job Offer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Finished My Salary Before 24hrs (picture) by yaseer111: 9:08pm On Nov 03, 2023
alizma:
Everybody won do white collar job na. You speak this good English, so how do you come this low? It may sound harsh but you need to change job. Go and learn hand work or start up something small.
I am a student
Re: I Finished My Salary Before 24hrs (picture) by yaseer111: 9:12pm On Nov 03, 2023
Bintasukai:

Na so life be, even me wey Dey collect 465k don spend an finish in one week
such is life people have different levels. With this your salary I fit build house and get marry in our place
Re: I Finished My Salary Before 24hrs (picture) by Rinoxy: 9:12pm On Nov 03, 2023
GiZcorp:
Oga, you can finish 1 milli salary in less than an hr, it's only depends on what you spend it on and how disciplined you are.
Simple! Period! I'm not referring to the op but those saying they blow up 400k+ in a week. It really depends on how you spend. I earn 189k at the moment but I manage myself n my two daughters with it for a month by planning myself well. I stay in a flat of 150k, eat home-made food, focus on needs not wants etc. Discipline is key.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finished My Salary Before 24hrs (picture) by yaseer111: 9:16pm On Nov 03, 2023
tellie:

If the penalty for absence is 500 per day and your salary is 12,850 then if if you are absent for say 27 days does it mean you are going to balance your employer. Just asking? May God give you a job of your wish that's servitude of the highest order.
yes sir, actually it's the salary is 15k I was absent 4days they deduct 2k for that
Re: I Finished My Salary Before 24hrs (picture) by Lastmankc(m): 9:18pm On Nov 03, 2023
yaseer111:
no, I'm single a student
That's why you are comfortable with that money.That money is not even enough for my data subscription
Re: I Finished My Salary Before 24hrs (picture) by yaseer111: 9:18pm On Nov 03, 2023
Shhhh01:
God forbid. N12k salary?. This company is evil. Na daily payment abi for the month?
month
Re: I Finished My Salary Before 24hrs (picture) by yaseer111: 9:21pm On Nov 03, 2023
Lastmankc:
That's why you are comfortable with that money.That money is not even enough for my data subscription
of course you're right, I don't buy data I either freebasics or mtn stark VPN for free 50mb daily
Re: I Finished My Salary Before 24hrs (picture) by yaseer111: 9:25pm On Nov 03, 2023
CondemnBattery:
That's 17litres of fuel. What's your location? Are you in lagos?
Bauchi
Re: I Finished My Salary Before 24hrs (picture) by yaseer111: 9:26pm On Nov 03, 2023
Angrigowt:
I blew up 150k from a debtors fee .my balance now na 37k. Eyes don red..but luckily af stacked up food we go last me will next year Feb. Hahahaha
grin grin
Re: I Finished My Salary Before 24hrs (picture) by yaseer111: 9:28pm On Nov 03, 2023
IbrahimSola:
You can never tell whether he has other deductions that took away his gross salary, e.g. loan, salary advance, personal savings that are all taken from source.

For instance, if he earnes 100k, and 40k goes for savings, 30k for loan repayment, 5kbfor tax, 10k for pension, 85k is already gone. Just one deduction can land him at the 12.8k. If he tells us the sector where he works, we may be able to appreciate how wicked the salary is. In this tough economy, 12k salary is absolute wickedness.

I'm with a cleaning company as a street sweeper
Re: I Finished My Salary Before 24hrs (picture) by yaseer111: 9:36pm On Nov 03, 2023
Easyincome24:
This is bad considering how the economy is bitting. However, this job is what you have presently.
People may ask you to quit but do they have something you can get engaged in?

In my opinion, you need a better job. I don't know what skill you have, this current job is not sustainable.
While you are doing the cleaning job, try to be sociable to people. Perhaps you can get a daily tip. You can also offer home service like laundry, house cleaning for workers who are usually busy. Be flexible as the money is what matters at this moment.

Whatever comes up, try to save with thrift collectors (trusted hands) or cooperative. After some months they can give you loans. Look out for a profitable business like POS with lower risk. Then you can quit.

Don't forget, help from people is what you need at the moment. You can't quit to go learn work except you have someone bankrolling you.

Also ensure to update us how it fair for you on your pursuit.
ok sir, thanks for your candid advice

1 Like

Re: I Finished My Salary Before 24hrs (picture) by yaseer111: 9:51pm On Nov 03, 2023
thatigboman:
but even a cleaner should be paid at least N30,000:00. I pay my guard N30,000:00 and my househelp N20,000:00. the househelp eats in the house, all her needs are taken care of while the guard fends for himself. why should a cleaning company pay their staff N12,000?
is 15k actually but I learnt that the company receive 30k while they give us(15k) half
Re: I Finished My Salary Before 24hrs (picture) by PaidLor(m): 11:41pm On Nov 03, 2023
You got me Laffing FAM
FaceTanke:
Na wa o

That one na sapa-ry

🥴

1 Like

Re: I Finished My Salary Before 24hrs (picture) by Holluwatarhyor(m): 3:27am On Nov 04, 2023
kenbee:
If this is your reality, how honest, dedicated and hard working are you?

I can offer you a better job but down here in Port Harcourt.
This is nice,it's cool if he can see someone to help him,by the way,you look cool,can we be friends?
Re: I Finished My Salary Before 24hrs (picture) by Skyno1: 6:49am On Nov 04, 2023
that your region, is everything sold at N1k, if not then check ur budgeting balance

except if you use am do one or two as a guy man
Re: I Finished My Salary Before 24hrs (picture) by rexesq(m): 7:30am On Nov 04, 2023
talk2hb1:

Oya Mad Small!!!

It is not funny though. There are already laws in place. Why not we have thenlm enforced. Nigerians are suffering. Just a few are on top of the situation. U garrit?

1 Like

Re: I Finished My Salary Before 24hrs (picture) by gfon(m): 8:00am On Nov 04, 2023
smartemperor042:
Lolz......he never see anything! By January your salary will not be enough for your tfair home on a payday. Nonsense!

See the kind of people that we argue with on Nairaland. They will criticize Rufai Oseni for calling out Tinubu who is using a borrowed money to buy Yacht. Another stupid fellow will tell them that it's for the Navy. When did Yacht become a war ship? Shameless people, backward nation.

Once he's from my tribe, I'm happy and ready to defend him, even if I'm suffering.

Stupid Nigerian youths.

it's quite pathetic
Re: I Finished My Salary Before 24hrs (picture) by talk2hb1(m): 9:00am On Nov 04, 2023
rexesq:

It is not funny though. There are already laws in place. Why not we have thenlm enforced. Nigerians are suffering. Just a few are on top of the situation. U garrit?
Maybe I should go report myself for station, maybe they can do something about it.
Or what do you think?
Re: I Finished My Salary Before 24hrs (picture) by Mypeople2(m): 9:12am On Nov 04, 2023
yaseer111:
Good morning all Nairalanders!

The title seems funny, right? Well, na reality. I received my salary yesterday in the evening 7pm or thereabouts but before 6am this morning it has finished.

Na only 5cups of rice, 3cups of garri and 2cups of beans with grandnut oil i bought the money don finish. No even for Maggi and sugar can you imagine? This Life no balance shaa

Some private companies are slave masters they don't care about minimum wage na only nlc dey make noise.
Which minimum wage? What can the nonsense minimum wage do for the common man? Minimum wage that can not buy a bag of rice,is that one a minimum wage? By the way,24hours is too long to finish a salary in Nigerial .I have finished my salary in less than 3hours
Re: I Finished My Salary Before 24hrs (picture) by Love800(m): 12:26pm On Nov 04, 2023
Am interested pls.
Can i relocate?
jessesky:
IF U DONT MIND I CAN STILL GET A JOB OF 50K PER MONTH IN LAGOS
Re: I Finished My Salary Before 24hrs (picture) by Love800(m): 12:32pm On Nov 04, 2023
Wat kind of cleaners?
The ones that work at the banks?
hardayemmie:
This is self slavery... I know cleaners that earns 40 to 60k and above. Switch base if you love yourself.

Re: I Finished My Salary Before 24hrs (picture) by Love800(m): 12:38pm On Nov 04, 2023
Hw can one go abt dis?
hakeemhakeem:
If you are cleaning up people houses personal you would make more than this in a month
Re: I Finished My Salary Before 24hrs (picture) by Cti28(m): 4:10pm On Nov 04, 2023
yaseer111:
Good morning all Nairalanders!

The title seems funny, right? Well, na reality. I received my salary yesterday in the evening 7pm or thereabouts but before 6am this morning it has finished.

Na only 5cups of rice, 3cups of garri and 2cups of beans with grandnut oil i bought the money don finish. No even for Maggi and sugar can you imagine? This Life no balance shaa

Some private companies are slave masters they don't care about minimum wage na only nlc dey make noise.
Let me tell you something. Most times, we are the architect of our own problems. I traveled home recently. I discovered that three logs of fire wood( 0.5 m long), goes for 100.

In the forest are abundance of wood, but those to cut them are not there. They are in the city looking for blue color job.
Re: I Finished My Salary Before 24hrs (picture) by hakeemhakeem(m): 5:02pm On Nov 04, 2023
Love800:
Hw can one go abt dis?

I don't know your location but here in Lagos, get broom, long brush and burket.start to do door to door advertising yourself probably you wash a house two times per week . let say you charge 5k per household you have 10 houses 50k per monthly
Re: I Finished My Salary Before 24hrs (picture) by oxiide22(m): 7:49pm On Nov 04, 2023
Mynd44
Nlfpmod
This thread the op also post his account number for begging why didn't you delete the thread but u deleted mine?
Re: I Finished My Salary Before 24hrs (picture) by Love800(m): 8:35pm On Nov 04, 2023
Like i will be going to houses and knock and tell dem am a cleaner and drop my contact?

Where and where will one clean in the house?

Can i do this alone?

Wat kind of houses or let me say area do i patronize. Rich people place(urban area) or lower class area(rural regions)?
hakeemhakeem:

I don't know your location but here in Lagos, get broom, long brush and burket.start to do door to door advertising yourself probably you wash a house two times per week . let say you charge 5k per household you have 10 houses 50k per monthly
Re: I Finished My Salary Before 24hrs (picture) by Adexsilver4(m): 2:12pm On Nov 05, 2023
Why not join the army and enjoin their cassava agbado garri and ewa with Dem
Re: I Finished My Salary Before 24hrs (picture) by jessesky: 9:13am On Nov 06, 2023
IF U FAMILY U CAN STAY WITH PENDING THE TIME U WILL GET YOUR OWN ACCOMODATION.
Love800:
Am interested pls.
Can i relocate?
Re: I Finished My Salary Before 24hrs (picture) by Love800(m): 9:54am On Nov 06, 2023
Ok
But what type of job?
And where exactly in lagos?
jessesky:
IF U FAMILY U CAN STAY WITH PENDING THE TIME U WILL GET YOUR OWN ACCOMODATION.
Re: I Finished My Salary Before 24hrs (picture) by jessesky: 11:03am On Nov 07, 2023
LOGISTIC, ISLAND
Love800:
Ok
But what type of job?
And where exactly in lagos?
Re: I Finished My Salary Before 24hrs (picture) by Love800(m): 7:32pm On Nov 07, 2023
I cant drive.
jessesky:
LOGISTIC, ISLAND

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Osun Lecturer Faints In Bank After Finding N150 As February Salary In Account / Trixy The Photographer Who Took Pictures Of The Dancing Traffic Police Officer / Unions To Shut Down Banks Nationwide From January 2, 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.