Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

My Wife Is Like My Sister – Married Man Tells Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Is Like My Sister – Married Man Tells Lady (754 Views)

“I Want To Drink Your Menstrual Blood With Garri” – Nigerian Guy Tells Lady / Man Tells Ibadan Lady To Send Back His N7K If She's Not Coming Again / "I Caught My Husband Masturbating With Your Photo" - Woman Tells Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Is Like My Sister – Married Man Tells Lady by CrockvibesPRO: 11:45am On Nov 03, 2023
My Wife Is Like My Sister – Married Man Tells Lady As He Tries To Convince Her To Be His Sidechic

A lady has exposed her chat with a married man begging her to be his sidechic.

In the chat, the unfaithful man was seen talking about his wife.

He revealed that his wife is like a sister to him.

He gave the lady the reason as to why she should accept his proposal.

Source: https://crockvibes.com/my-wife-is-like-my-sister-married-man-tells-lady-as-he-tries-to-convince-her-to-be-his-sidechic/

Seun Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: My Wife Is Like My Sister – Married Man Tells Lady by ITbomb(m): 11:55am On Nov 03, 2023
Oyin, common side chic job to save a marriage, you cannot do

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Like My Sister – Married Man Tells Lady by benuejosh: 12:27pm On Nov 03, 2023
Fake chat.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Like My Sister – Married Man Tells Lady by Sijo01(f): 3:38pm On Nov 03, 2023
Despiration can make some of them deny their children embarassed

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Like My Sister – Married Man Tells Lady by TimiRume(f): 3:39pm On Nov 03, 2023
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

I Am Looking For A Life Partner / . / She Kept Thinking About Her Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.