Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Is It Appropriate To Do This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Appropriate To Do This? (413 Views)

Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? / What Age Is It Appropriate For A Young Man To Leave His Father's House / How Many Times Is Appropriate To Call Someone, If The Person Is Not Answering. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Appropriate To Do This? by Opanka44(m): 2:25pm On Nov 03, 2023
Hi Nairalanders, I would like to know if it's proper and appropriate for a Guy to ask his girlfriend for her choice of Birthday Gift.

My very good friend called me to ask what kind of Gift I would suggest he buys for his girlfriend on her Birthday. He said the girl has been so nice since they started a relationship Two years ago. And she's not the demanding type. She has almost everything she wants and will need since she's the last born of her family. She's 26.
Personally, I don't have a girlfriend and I do not wish to have now, until I'm completely ready.
Your inputs are needed, my people.
Thanks
Re: Is It Appropriate To Do This? by seanery: 2:45pm On Nov 03, 2023
SIGH
Re: Is It Appropriate To Do This? by Powerbando(f): 3:14pm On Nov 03, 2023
Opanka44:
Hi Nairalanders, I would like to know if it's proper and appropriate for a Guy to ask his girlfriend for her choice of Birthday Gift.

My very good friend called me to ask what kind of Gift I would suggest he buys for his girlfriend on her Birthday. He said the girl has been so nice since they started a relationship Two years ago. And she's not the demanding type. She has almost everything she wants and will need since she's the last born of her family. She's 26.
Personally, I don't have a girlfriend and I do not wish to have now, until I'm completely ready.
Thanks

buy her a toy car
she is her baby girl

1 Like

Re: Is It Appropriate To Do This? by Urexcellency: 4:12pm On Nov 03, 2023
Make sure you have money to grant her wish, because you have given her an open cheque.
Opanka44:

Thanks
Re: Is It Appropriate To Do This? by Opanka44(m): 4:47pm On Nov 03, 2023
Urexcellency:
Make sure you have money to grant her wish, because you have given her an open cheque.

This girl is not a demanding type, Bro. She may even ask the guy not to bother buying her anything. She will appreciate it more when u celebrate by posting her on all social media platforms and pouring encomiums on her.
Re: Is It Appropriate To Do This? by Albertone(m): 4:47pm On Nov 03, 2023
Opanka44:

Thanks

Yes it very appropriate.
It is better than buying what she doesn't like or want.

You can also send her the money.

1 Like

Re: Is It Appropriate To Do This? by Opanka44(m): 4:48pm On Nov 03, 2023
Albertone:

Yes it very appropriate.
It is better than buying what she doesn't like or want.

You can also send her the money.

Ok. Thanks so much. I appreciate you Sir

(1) (Reply)

Most Of These Sluts With Fixed Nyansh Have Body Counts / What Are The Things Women Do That Push You Away. / One Day, One Trouble: Reacting To Olosho Bedsheet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.