Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

I Just Lost 400k - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Just Lost 400k (42503 Views)

I Just Lost 400k Revisited / Please Help I Just Lost My First Bank And Zenith Bank ATM Card / Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Lost 400k by Luckysbab: 2:10pm On Nov 04, 2023
mactoni91:

You wan Rob me?

But you can give unwarranted "advice". Olodo
Re: I Just Lost 400k by yemex04(m): 2:15pm On Nov 04, 2023
You & your likes are the saboteurs of the Economy...you are buying dollar you never needed for proper trading but for hoarding...

2 Likes

Re: I Just Lost 400k by millionboi2: 2:15pm On Nov 04, 2023
skultrick:
I wound have gained 220k if dollar remained at 1250 but I sold both to aboki and p2p for 1050, and that was because I needed funds urgently. If I were you I wouldn't sell the dollar. Leave it, it will take time but will still rise. Even if it doesn't get to 1300, it will reduce your losses.
na so till e go reach 1million naira loss, you will deny ever telling op not to sell
Re: I Just Lost 400k by sukkot: 2:15pm On Nov 04, 2023
reddingtonblack:

IF you know the rates for Fixed deposit in any bank you won't advice her to go Fix her naira

Infact the most unprofitable decision is keep naira dormant, i bought some shares with a bank way back, i decided to even check the worth recently i almost cried,
Put 3million in Fixed deposit for a year you won't even get up to 150k as ROI.

The best decision is to invest your Naira into any viable business you have profound knowledge about. storing Naira is a shitty move
i see why people like you lose all your money. greed

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost 400k by phemmyfour: 2:16pm On Nov 04, 2023
leokid866:
lol continue deceiving oga, be like say you never hear say 150M$ from abacha is on the way.......
Let me quote your moniker when it eventually happens
Re: I Just Lost 400k by leokid866: 2:19pm On Nov 04, 2023
phemmyfour:
Let me quote your moniker when it eventually happens
OK ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ.....
Re: I Just Lost 400k by maco1: 2:23pm On Nov 04, 2023
Cash out as soon as possible, Dollar is coming down.
Re: I Just Lost 400k by xenten: 2:25pm On Nov 04, 2023
Athena6:
Last week I created a thread talking about how my japa plans have been crushed due to the increase in dollar.

Many adviced me to invest in dollar, this was the advice they gave me months ago but I did follow through because I wasn't sure.
My last thread hit front page and 90% of the comments were advising me to invest in dollars, one even quoted that in the past 10 years, the dollar haven't fallen but it increases every year.

One even called me a weak minded person and I am scared to take risks.
After everything I thought to myself, since so many people felt this dollar will keep on rising, maybe I should invest afterall life is all about risks.

Well guess what, dollar have decreased, I invested 3M in buying dollars and now in today exchange rate. I have 2.6M now and I either cash out now or hope it will increase.

Right now, I am very angry.
Those giving me advice should come and contribute the 400k for me o

Another thing, do you think the dollar will increase or should I just cut my loses.
I am so tired ๐Ÿ˜ซ

This is good for you. You are one of the people causing artificial increment in the value of Dollar. You are speculating. this is illegal.
In fact, I pray you lose all your money.

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost 400k by Fearyourcreator: 2:29pm On Nov 04, 2023
Athena6:

Do you think it will even get to 1100 because I don't want to lose anymore money.

I am just feeling like a failure ๐Ÿ˜ž
All of una and fast money ehn.... for Nigeria sake cus it will benefit more people , may dollar keep coming down

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost 400k by Fearyourcreator: 2:30pm On Nov 04, 2023
Athena6:

Thanks for the advice, I guess I will just cut my loses.
It is very painful losing 400k in just a few days ๐Ÿ˜ข
Na you go chuk eye into Wetin you no sabi

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost 400k by reddingtonblack: 2:31pm On Nov 04, 2023
sukkot:
i see why people like you lose all your money. greed

i can see comprehension in not forte, what as fact got to do with greed,
Fixed deposit or buying shares is lame decision just as storing Naira.

I am not promoting "buy dollar" any that as a huge sum in Naira should think of a buisness or invest into real estate, Airbnb is one hot cake at the moment.
Re: I Just Lost 400k by Fearyourcreator: 2:31pm On Nov 04, 2023
Wujio:

Cut it. Its going down. There are businesses to do to make.profit.in Nigeria. You just have to be smart..example, you dont invest your 100% at once.in a single business. O wrong nau angry
Asin ehn ... not even into this kind market
Re: I Just Lost 400k by Fearyourcreator: 2:35pm On Nov 04, 2023
falcon01:
I lost 140k! E no pain me sha because I was expecting but I still won't sell
We are going to 500... you will collapse laslas
Re: I Just Lost 400k by abbey621(m): 2:35pm On Nov 04, 2023
I SPECIFICALLY WARNED YOU BUT HEAD WEY GO CHOP KNOCK GO CHOP AM REGARDLESS!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Lost 400k by sukkot: 2:35pm On Nov 04, 2023
reddingtonblack:

i can see comprehension in not forte, what as fact got to do with greed,
Fixed deposit or buying shares is lame decision just as storing Naira.

I am not promoting "buy dollar" any that as a huge sum in Naira should think of a buisness or invest into real estate, Airbnb is one hot cake at the moment.
3 million naira is too small for that but i agree airbnb is a safe investment
Re: I Just Lost 400k by vikkogg: 2:38pm On Nov 04, 2023
Why blaming her now? Or didn't you read when she said 90% of people advised her to buy the dollar. What made you think your opinion would be noticed, considering that you're part of the minority.

Indeed, life itself is a risk.

@OP, if you don't sell your dollars, you've not lost anything. I'll advise you hold. Dollar will definitely rise again to a new ATH.

IF YOU SELL YOUR DOLLAR AT LOSS, THEN YOU LOSE.

Wujio:
Smh. I recall stating clearly on the orevious threwd not to biy dollar at all at the current rate that it was too late. Do people ever listen at all?

What advice is that. Did i not clearly say dollar to naira value is in uncertain levels and not to attemot buying it. Many of us kept shouting dont buy dollars anymore una no dey here.

Keep your money in your bank account and thats your best investment for now
Re: I Just Lost 400k by PeachtreeReside(f): 2:44pm On Nov 04, 2023
Wujio:
Now it will keep falling into this weekend, fall into next week till next week friday, it will keeo crashing. Hit the withdrawl now, it wont rise back to that 1,300 level again. It wont from this year end into next year, it is crashing towards 750/Naira. Ive been saying this for a while now

Amen.

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost 400k by FOLYKAZE(m): 2:47pm On Nov 04, 2023
grin grin grin grin

Welcome to Nairaland where the snails give advise to cheetah on how to run...
Re: I Just Lost 400k by GoodRocks: 2:47pm On Nov 04, 2023
Athena6:
Last week I created a thread talking about how my japa plans have been crushed due to the increase in dollar.

Many adviced me to invest in dollar, this was the advice they gave me months ago but I did follow through because I wasn't sure.
My last thread hit front page and 90% of the comments were advising me to invest in dollars, one even quoted that in the past 10 years, the dollar haven't fallen but it increases every year.

After everything I thought to myself, since so many people felt this dollar will keep on rising, maybe I should invest afterall life is all about risks.

Well guess what, dollar have decreased, I invested 3M in buying dollars and now in today exchange rate. I have 2.6M now and I either cash out now or hope it will increase.

Another thing, do you think the dollar will increase or should I just cut my loses.
I am so tired ๐Ÿ˜ซ

Stay away from anything online. It is fruad!

You better use your money and go and open a good business.

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost 400k by TheClassic1(m): 2:50pm On Nov 04, 2023
Illegal1:

omoh..........senior man,wetin u want make i talk nah?

dis 1 wen dis country no jst balance at all,abeg nah to give hope to each other remain lyk dis ooh..

make we jst dey give ourslf hope dey go
i support u my man jare
Re: I Just Lost 400k by GoodRocks: 2:50pm On Nov 04, 2023
Athena6:

Do you think it will even get to 1100 because I don't want to lose anymore money.

I am just feeling like a failure ๐Ÿ˜ž

Go and withdraw your money asap because it won't even get to above 1k anymore.

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost 400k by Wujio: 2:57pm On Nov 04, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

Stay away from anything online. It is fruad!

You better use your money and go and open a good business.

I earn decently online for years in a roll. Take it easy with the stereotypes brother
Re: I Just Lost 400k by Sambab(m): 2:58pm On Nov 04, 2023
You bought it at higher price . Sell half of what you keep now, and buy it again when its falling hits less than #800 prler dollar..... Then resell it when it's rises.

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost 400k by kellybently(m): 2:58pm On Nov 04, 2023
alimiadedayo1:
are you a btc trader

yes.
Re: I Just Lost 400k by sukkot: 3:00pm On Nov 04, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Bro, knowledge is the disparity btwn the average and rich, 3million is not small to invest in real estate, it can still buy plot of land in some areas
if pocohantas get 3million she go don buy alfa male put for house undecided
plot of land not airbnb

lol pocohantas alfa male

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost 400k by lalalista: 3:08pm On Nov 04, 2023
Athena6:

Thanks for the advice, I guess I will just cut my loses.
It is very painful losing 400k in just a few days ๐Ÿ˜ข
it will rise back. Relax
Re: I Just Lost 400k by Dshocker(m): 3:18pm On Nov 04, 2023
Athena6:

I am so tired ๐Ÿ˜ซ

Believe me, the dollar will shoot above N1,500 before December.

The reason why the dollar is dropping, is because the CBN is buying higher and selling lower on Binanace, thereby forcing other competitors to sell at their rate.

So obviously, the CBN is spending billions everyday to artificially lower the value of dollar, and the major question is "For How Long"?

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost 400k by twosquare(m): 3:23pm On Nov 04, 2023
@Athena6 If you are real! You are like this person on the thread below. Keep your moniker active and we will come back to this

https://www.nairaland.com/7426846/crypto-not-just-me-massive

It is meant to shake off weak hands...

Wait till March next year when there will likely be a bull run in the financial markets, and you will see the demand for dollars out of FOMO.

If the person in the thread above had waited instead of crying like you now...he will be in massive profits if he sold around 1300...the next level is 1500 after this correction

Athena6:

I am so tired ๐Ÿ˜ซ

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost 400k by Olaideolayemi(m): 3:40pm On Nov 04, 2023
Dollar is going back to #250..

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost 400k by Swiftgrp: 3:42pm On Nov 04, 2023
NapoleonHill:

I've been reading over and over. Beautiful piece.
I'm glad that you gleaned useful insights from the post. Thanks and have a great weekend!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

$300M BUA Sugar Factory In Kwara Is Nearing Completion. PHOTOS / Chief Obinna Iyiegbu Surprises His Staff With Brand New Lexus SUV / Nigerian Company, Ketron, Acquires Shoprite Stores

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.